chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 496, Whiskers wrote:I still don't understand it. Okay, re-reading is a thing, maybe you should do it. Why though? Why don't you have any thoughts on your first read through? Why just a "blatant Empking sheep," if you've already read it?

Because either way, all I was going to do was say monk was scum for the same thing.

What's the difference?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Whiskers »

If all you were going to do was say monk was scum for the same thing, why did you need to do a readthrough?

(btw, the "same thing" as what?)

What's the difference between... what?

Am I voting yet?
Vote:chkflip
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by chkflip »

What's the difference between me sheeping Empking by way of re-stating everything he said versus just saying "This is an Empking sheep"?

I always read threads several times. Your case is moot, bro.

Sorry. </3
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Okay, well, I'll take that into account. Right now, you're where I want my vote. If I find a better candidate, I'll move it, but it makes me nervous to have a vote and not be voting.
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by monk »

Whiskers, I still want your scum picks and reasoning

Pseudo, is that all that's going to convince you to hop off? It looks very cautious.
Modding:
Village 13 is now in Day 4, 1 replacement needed
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:23 am

Post by Meransiel »

Vote Count 2.3

Sue me, I had stuff to do. AGAIN

Monk - Empking, chkflip, Hiraki (3)
Killjoy - Monk, Ashblade, Nobody Special (3)
Ashblade - Killjoy (1)
chkflip - Whiskers (1)
Not voting - like 2 people
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Ashblade »

In post 441, Ashblade wrote:
In post 384, monk wrote:Mute thoughts on Killjoy?
Killjoy thoughts on Mute?

This and your next one seem to be basically lazy, granted I suppose I can agree with the sentiment off not talking about your own scum partner though.

In post 497, Killjoy wrote:Gonna say I could go for a Whiskers, Empking, or Ashblade lynch. Whiskers cause gut mostly, but there just seems to be something off about his posts. Chkflip is probably town :/ Ashblade seems to be doing catch up posts probably to feign actively giving his own opinions and instead he is leeching them from things already said. Also looks like setting up lynches.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ashblade

I give more flack and scuminess to those who don't vote their scumreads because of the will of the town.

Not stepping one people's toes. It's something I see all the time and I always find it scummier than shit.

I didn't realize a scumtell of my own was parroting everyone.

Now I may not have done anything major yesterday except saying Zdenek was town for reasons that probably didn't make total sense to everyone, but that really doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is you don't want shit thrown at you by the leaders for your votes. I don't like that train of thought at all.

Pseudo's post looks like someone who wants to try and play and I'm willing to give him another chance.

Whisker's trying my patience with his wishy washy bullshit of "If I find a better candidate, I'll move it." I still like Killjoy better though.
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Ashblade »

In post 490, Killjoy wrote:What scum tells, Ashblade? I feel like you are scum. -.- you are going for an easy mislynch on me

I don't think you need to be 'easy mislynched'. Especially when I'm town and think you're scum. And as I said before you said you wanted to vote someone but you would get flak for it. I find scum enjoy going with the flow of town wagons, especially players that haven't been scum often. The day was early, why not vote for who you think is scum?

Hiding like that to the weight of the crowd is why I voted for you.

In post 493, Pseudonymous wrote:sadism speech

I'm... sorry. But I can't help laughing at this and I think TK's probably laughing in the grave over this too since it's just our running mafia joke. It's just... oh my god...

You have a point, though, Ashblade. It doesn't look like I've really been playing the game, does it? Well, right now, it's because you guys are plain difficult to read. I mean, I meant to comment on it earlier, but I was enjoying replying to you so much that I forgot: this Day One was essentially everyone grasping that every single thing they could find, and acting like it was grounds for a solid argument. I found it silly trying to find some basis in all of that, and it's not like I know any of you particularly well, so I can't say something like "X is scummy because X does this as scum" or anything. But it's a start, right? The start of a mafia game is always going to be fuzzy, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Mmm, okay. This is better. I can accept that reasoning for now. Day 1 is my worst play in any game I'm in.

In post 497, Killjoy wrote:Gonna say I could go for a Whiskers, Empking, or Ashblade lynch. Whiskers cause gut mostly, but there just seems to be something off about his posts. Chkflip is probably town :/ Ashblade seems to be doing catch up posts probably to feign actively giving his own opinions and instead he is leeching them from things already said. Also looks like setting up lynches.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ashblade

I give more flack and scuminess to those who don't vote their scumreads because of the will of the town.

Not stepping one people's toes. It's something I see all the time and I always find it scummier than shit.

I didn't realize a scumtell of my own was parroting everyone.

Now I may not have done anything major yesterday except saying Zdenek was town for reasons that probably didn't make total sense to everyone, but that really doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is you don't want shit thrown at you by the leaders for your votes. I don't like that train of thought at all.

Pseudo's post looks like someone who wants to try and play and I'm willing to give him another chance.

Whisker's trying my patience with his wishy washy bullshit of "If I find a better candidate, I'll move it." I still like Killjoy better though.

Other post is useless. This has everything relevant.
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Post by monk »

Ashblade, do you think that Whiskers is scummy for his wishy washyness or just being unhelpful? Also thoughts on her sheeping Pseudo's reasons for voting Chk even though pseudo is no longer voting him?
Modding:
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Whiskers wants me dead the whole game but switches once support rises on chkflip.

Eh.

Dunno wether or not he dies today or tomorrow.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:21 am

Post by Whiskers »

Doing it to keep my vote out.
monk, haven't forgotten your request.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Hiraki »

mhmm
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by monk »

Hey whiskers, you like avoiding this game, would love some actual input from you.
In fact this game is getting to where I'd call it stalled.
Heyo
VOTE: Whiskers
Not answering my questions and being incredibly flippant
Modding:
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:38 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Flippant by telling you I haven't forgotten?
It's something I will need a large block of time for, I haven't had one yet. I'm not posting in this game, because my next posts are supposed to be my reads/cases. I don't have that much time, so rather than ignore/forget your question, I am simply posting very little until I can fufill your request. Flippant my ass.

In other news, sure! The game
is
stalling, but it is not my job to push it, keep it up to speed and rolling. You want to bash somepony for the game stalling? How about chkflip, Empking, pseudo? Hiraki is posting at least, but not anything good. I asked him a question, trying to get {an active lurker} to participate, instead, I got a one-liner.

Tl;dr, I'll give you my reads when I have time. Don't accuse me of being flippant, as I've been no more flippant than usual. Don't you dare blame WHOLE GAME stalling on me.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:09 am

Post by Empking »

Everyone not voting monk can be blamed for the game stalling. Its pretty obvious that he's our lynch, we're just wasting time.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Whiskers »

Looking at monk's ISO, nearly all of his posts are one-liners and most of them fluff? However, since Hirkai is
obviously
town, and
In post 29, Hiraki wrote:Monk isn't scum due to join date.
, I can't well vote for monk, now can I?
Post #418 is good though, which leads me to my next ISO victim.
In post 399, Killjoy wrote:Monk's an idiot. So he gets the benefit of the doubt.

Just wanted to point this out briefly. Why do we all think monk is a bad player? He's playing
differently
in this game than he did in the other game I played with him in, but he actually had something to fight against in that game.
TBH, I don't see a lot of scumtells from monk. Declared Town, by virtue of the fact that she's too dumb to scum. Then again, she played reasonably in Masquerade, where she flipped TOWN, so the different playstyle...?
Town until I can get Hiraki lynched.
-------
Killjoy makes a lot of votes. She also says Day 2 that Zdenek was her only read (and then proceeds to say she thinks I'm scum -___-). Her Epicmafia heritage is pretty obvious here. Killjoy, I'm not saying you're a bad player, but I'm saying EM conditions you to play a certain way (loudly and headfirst) and you are playing that way here. Not scum. (Therefore town.)
Gilda's most recent post, she votes Ashblade. I'll go there next.
-------

#131 (Ashblade's)
Now that I'm not in another game with monk (&therefore, don't hate her for any reasons outside of
this
game), this looks a little weird. Obviously I'm not sheeping it anymore. I can't put my hoof on it but this post is a little funny.
As I said at one point, every post of his had game-useful content.

From Ashblade's #272, Zdenek Also appears to be too dumb to scum. Ashblade certainly believes that.
Killjoy seems to sort-of agree with whispersilk's plan of "lynch non-scum-looking players," and Ashblade (#441) seems to want to refine her plan-- since whispersilk said to do it on Day 1 AND 2, when Day 2 isn't really a useful option or one that makes sense.

Meh, from then on, I see Ashblade's reasoning and he looks better and better-- he has content in EVERY post, excluding, like, V/LA announcements. Also, players like Killjoy look worse for things like Not voting me-- I called her out for this on my own, but Ashblade did the same thing. The fact that we think alike makes me think we're the same alignment.
Town.
Next is pseudo, who is the main reason Ashblade looks scummy at all. Ashblade keeps defending pseudo, idk why.
-------
Pseudo doesn't post 'til #86-- page four... then does very little but stays kind of active.

#285 is an omgus, correct?
#448 is bad, so bad. I guess he doesn't understand V/LA, and that's why Ashblade is willing to let him off the hook? Elsewhere in this post: fluff.

#493, more fluff, explains away his uselessness/lurking as having a hard time reading the players.
He then drops suspicion on chkflip for being scummy (doesn't look like bussing, and that was legitiamtely scummy/stoopid move on chkclip's behalf), and drops suspicion on Empking for throwing the vote out there and then voting monk (who had the same scum reads as Hiraki and Empking, apparently).

Chkflip remained scummy. What he did was scummy, no matter whether he was reading or re-reading. I'll go there next.
Pseudo is on the scum-side of my reads. ((Btw, shouldn't Pseudo NOT be scum, due to join date, too?))
-------
chkflip ISO:
#444: Votes for no good reason.
#446: Buddying, putting heavier suspicion on monk for that thing which is a meh-tell.
#449: Nice one-liner, bro.
FoS
: chkflip
...but why no vote?
#451: Fluff? But I agree, the M/S fluff is annoying. A Breadcrumb, maybe? While Pseudo's attacks on you don't look like bussing, your attacks on him do.
#452: Yeah, but why?
#464: Yeah, but WHY!? Why are you together, forming a team? btw, if you are scum, then you can pick some buddies out of three townies and say, "ooh, these guys are town."
#485: Protip: Do something, you lurking asshat.
#487: FUNNY!? you seemed to have made town-reads (for no reason, I'll add), and established
two
scum reads-- monk, and pseudo. But nice try.
#491: Since gilda technically didn't ask for WHY he had those town reads, this post is... okay, I guess. Still, just say who you replaced. you have the time &effort to be a jerk, why not type the names out? It'd take less time.
#494: Doesn't matter,
Because either way, all you were going to do was say monk was scum for the same thing. (#500.)

So, "Emphasis on RE-reading, genius." and then "What's the difference?"

#502: The difference is, if monk is really scum, then you'll have reads and reasons of your own. If you come to the same conclusion on your own, it's not really a sheep, is it?

Also, since you weren't finished "
RE
-reading, genius." because you "read threads several times." you weren't ready to throw out a vote, so the fact that you were "
RE
-reading" "is moot, bro."
chkflip is scum.
Whom did he replace, Friend, right? I'll look briefly at his ISO next.

Aha, see, Friend I like. his posts about monk had substance and were reasonable. He also got into a scuffle with whispersilk, which I don't mind. Friend might have been a misguided townie, but chkflip is scum. Also, Friend is a very good player, so, he could hide his scumminess better?
Freind's scum-reads: Pseudo, ThirdKoopa, Ashblade. (Bussing, bussing, redherring?)
-------

whispersilk:
Is a bit of a jerk, defends monk pretty hard, I guess this whole "monk's Thing" was what made Empking tunnel on monk and what made everypont else call monk too dumb to scum.
In #111 and before, Friend says, "oh no, don't get me wrong: I think Silk is wrong, but town-aligned."
In #128, Whispersilk says the same thing about friend, and in #130, unvotes him. Awwwwww. <3

Blah, blah, two ISO posts = 200+Real posts, and those two are excuses for lurking/not paying attention to
this
game. Then, in
#403,
she brings out her asinine-sounding plan to lynch townies. Next five posts are explaining the same, and the last, #470, ISO #36, is whining that "BAW, nopony ever listens to MEEEEE!" and saying that there are vocal scum, but not saying whom. Way to not give reads, bro.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Whiskers »

I'm not getting a town feeling from whispersilk. I'm getting a scum one. Friend said she's town, but Friend's playerslot is full of scum.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Where is Killjoy? Why is she not defending herself?
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:53 am

Post by whispersilk »

heh, I didn't defend monk. I stated quite clearly that I didn't know if monk was scum or not; that I was much more interested in Friend's reaction to the whole page 1 monk thing.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Killjoy »

Read my signature please.

The one day I get solid computer time I get lynched.

Is EpicMafia that bad of an influence?

Monk is town. I feel like Whispers is town. Whiskers. Better read with that recent post. I feel like a failure about this game.

We have to make up our minds so we don't no lynch.
I only play mafia during the week days.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:22 am

Post by whispersilk »

Why do you feel like I'm town?
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 519, Killjoy wrote:Read my signature please.

Monk is town. I feel like Whispers is town. Whiskers. Better read with that recent post. I feel like a failure about this game.

Are you voting monk?
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Empking »

In post 521, Empking's Alt wrote:
In post 519, Killjoy wrote:Read my signature please.

Are you voting monk?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Whiskers »

Why would he vote monk?
Besides, he said monk's town, so he wouldn't be voting him anyway. Don't be retarded, bro?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Empking »

In post 523, Whiskers wrote:Besides, he said monk's town, so he wouldn't be voting him anyway. Don't be retarded, bro?

Learn to play, bro. Regaredless of monk's alignment he's still the best place to put votes on (he's got the focus on him and the game is stalling) and since he actually is scum...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”