IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:57 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 324, Maxous wrote:Ice Guy
-

In post 308, Maxous wrote:
Explain how zMuffinman has been opportunistic if you don't mind.

In post 275, zMuffinMan wrote:
Anyway, my vote on whisper going nowhere fast.

unvote

VOTE: IceGuy

Why are you defending zMuffinMan?
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:15 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 217, sorgster wrote:
I would have. After doing that iso though, even with a few fluffy posts he seemed less and less like scum.

In post 199, Dry-fit wrote:@BabySpice: Who's a better lynch, Yos or Ludi?

In post 131, BBmolla wrote:[I don't like either Dry or Ludi's responses to a question that wasn't even directed towards them. Maxous was simply looking for intention, while Dry/Magister's response was simply to bring attention to it and act as if me asking that was the most absurd and unreasonable thing ever said, which I find odd. Why were your responses so aggressive?

I don't think they were all that aggressive. Neither of us even voted for you. Sorry for making it harder for you to hide in the shadows.

Sorgster wrote:I haven't been paying much attention to this game in truth. I did a quick iso on magister ludi and his posts have rarely had little other than fluffiness from what I've seen.

Did you iso anyone else?

Nope.

I have a problem here. It looks like you just picked a person and then tried to build a case on them. This seems particularly bad since Ludi has the most posts and thus has the most content to build a case on.

The Otalia case is water tight.
Unvote. Vote: Otalia

Global Warming wrote:Dry Fit - Has been avoiding actually talking about current events and is instead side-lining and making not very useful postings

Maybe not helpful to you but very helpful to me.

Global Warming wrote:Dry-Fit isn't much better either. Extremely low profile and bad attacks.

Interesting since you attacked both Jackelope and BBmolla yourself just two days before making this post.

I'm exhausted right now but later today I'll look into whether IceGuy is scum or just clueless.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:24 am

Post by Maxous »

I'm hardly defending him (or chainsawing which seems to be the accusation here)
You said he was opportunistic without explaining why, and I did'nt see how.
I still don't see it, it looks like simply pursuing a suspect in my eyes.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Global Warming
Global Warming
Goon
Global Warming
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:25 am

Post by Global Warming »

In post 289, IceGuy wrote:
In post 287, zMuffinMan wrote:
So what if BabySpice and Otolia are scum? Where is the opportunism here?

They might be both scum on different teams?

In post 288, Global Warming wrote:
His first posts are all fluff.

I don't see any fluff (unless you see RVS posting as such).

At post #219 every thing he says is mentioned already. (the quote of DY he had answered himself before). Because of that, that post is completely ignored. (aside from the quote he had from DY on which the answer was "I don't know if scum or town tell)

I was semi V/LA for most of the early game and had to catch up. I'm not going to analyze every word in every post to death; I'm going through the thread and trying to find interesting stuff. In a game with 24 players, it's not a surprise some other player said something similar regarding some of my observations.

Then in his last post, he totally ignores the possibility of one or both of them being scum

See my response to zMuffinMan. And see StefanB's answer which makes me confident I actually caught scum.

And yes, Baby Spice and/or Otolia may be scum. But I'm not convinced of the cases against them, and especially Baby Spice's later behavior doesn't suggest scum at all, and Otolia reads like he's legitimately angered by MoI's irritating behavior.

and just looks a lame reason to vote for someone.

IceGuy is scum doing as little as possible and flying under the radar as good as he can.

If I would be scum, I'd have been jumping on at least one of the Baby Spice/Otolia wagons. I fail to see why you're trying to paint me as scum for actual scum-hunting and at ignoring people who are just jumping on the easy wagon.

None of your first posts had content about the game.
Yet, everything you said was already said before. Just one wouldn't mind, but everything...
So the wagoners are scum, no word about the wagons themselves.
In post 299, sorgster wrote:I find it interesting that othia hasn't defended himself and is getting ignored now.

I find it interesting that you couldn't bring up to say anything of the IceGuy wagon at all, when it recieved quite a few votes.

TheJack is most likely other scumteam then IceGuy.

- CS
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:39 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I figured I should probably explain this with more than a facepalm image, but I want you to know that I'm typing this with one hand while my face is buried in the palm of my other hand, iceguy.

iceguy wrote:Looking who's currently garnering the most heat and voting him is opportunistic.

No, it isn't necessarily.

iceguy wrote:Using voting patterns to identify someone who's doing this isn't.

Yes, it is, because it's a cop-out excuse for a vote and it's a cop-out substitute for real scum hunting.

iceguy wrote:No, I'd try to appear to scum-hunt and vote the easy wagon nevertheless.

And let me guess, if you were scum, you totally wouldn't say, "nah, I wouldn't do this as scum!"

iceguy wrote:zMuffinMan and TheJakalope noted for opportunistic jump on my wagon without any justification.

Define "opportunistic" so we're on the same page here. What was opportunistic about my vote on you?

maxous wrote:I'm surprised you said this. In present circumstances that would mean diddly squat.

mind blank. :S temporary amnesia, pretend #287 never happened.

moi wrote:These two vote counts are being mermorialized for potential future relational tells.

dat's totally kewl.

thanks for the update

sage wrote:2: zmuffin is a contradiction.

:| :-\ :-/ :|

sage wrote:I think Ice and StephanB might be scum bussing each other.

I seriously doubt this.

ghostlin wrote:Muffin's so obvscum that he's using Sisko when there are so many Picard face palms out there.

How did you figure out my super-secret scum tell?

ghostlin wrote:The reason I voted for Otolia is that his entire play this game was scummy and the mindnumblingly dumb apex was when he OMGUSed MoI, who is obvtown. Really, I'm not buying the too dumb to be scum, because half of the time, they really are that bad.

Really, it's not so much that he's "too dumb to be scum" but that this sort of playstyle is fairly standard for Otolia, and some of the things he's said so far really don't look like what I've seen from Otolia as scum, and fit Otolia-town perfectly. That said, he needs to do something when he stops being V/LA or whatever he is.

yoshi wrote:I'm ignoring everything else you said to me in that post because this line alone is ridiculously scummy. First, there is no assertion for why Ice/Stephan are scum, or why they are scum together, ESPECIALLY when we know there are multiple scum factions in the game, and finally, scumhunting in terms of a scumteam on D1 is not infrequently done by scum to try to pretend to be more helpful than they are really being. This is inauthentic scumhunting and is worth voting for you by itself.

Goddammit, this whole post is terrible. *sigh* You rolled scum in this game, didn't you?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In the Iceguy vs. StefanB debate, Stef comes out looking better. Iceguy's not making a whole lot of sense here.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:53 am

Post by Bogre »

In post 249, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 248, Otolia wrote:Your superior argumentation convinced me to vote for someone I do not want to see by tomorrow.

VOTE: MagnaofIllusion

Ok I see. So you actively refuse to scum-hunt. You say you aren't voting because you don't see any compelling wagons.

Yet decide to drop a vote on my while I am calling you scum because "You don't want to see me tomorrow".

Not because I am scum. Because you don't 'like' my play-style. Aka a Policy lynch.[/b]

MoI is right on.

UNVOTE VOTE OTOLIA

Also, I bet Global Warming is Cthulu.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Bogre »

In post 300, StefanB wrote:Okay Lynch All Liars, once was bad enough, twice is to much.
Unvote

Vote: Iceguy

I think it's highly likly that Otalia is scum or at best a dangerous player to leave around even if town.
I think that that the most logical explanation for the post of Sage is that she is scum with Whispersilk.

Yet you unvoted from a wagon that was gaining steam (on a player that looks to you HIGHLY LIKELY to be scum) to vote Sage?

FOS StefanB
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:51 am

Post by Magua »

Vote Count 1.8

With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

IceGuy (8): Maxous, zMuffinMan, Global Warming, TheJakalope, StefanB, EtherealCookie, sageamagoo, BBmolla
Otolia (6): MagnaofIllusion, sorgster, Ghostlin, Oversoul, Dry-fit, Bogre
Baby Spice (4): whispersilk, Yosarian2, Alabaska J, Wraith
MagnaofIllusion (2): Magister Ludi, Otolia
David Xanatos (1): PeregrineV
StefanB (1): IceGuy
sageamagoo (1): DarthYoshi

Not voting (2): David Xanatos, Baby Spice

V/LA: MagnaofIllusion (10/3), Magister Ludi (10/5)

Deadline is October 10th, 2011, at 11:00am EST (site time).
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2011-10-10 11:00:00)
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:52 am

Post by TheJakalope »

In post 325, IceGuy wrote:
In post 324, Maxous wrote:Ice Guy
-

In post 308, Maxous wrote:
Explain how zMuffinman has been opportunistic if you don't mind.

In post 275, zMuffinMan wrote:
Anyway, my vote on whisper going nowhere fast.

unvote

VOTE: IceGuy

Why are you defending zMuffinMan?

Scum. You avoided answering the question and asked other irrelevant questions. Great flailing there.
sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:57 am

Post by sageamagoo »

In post 318, DarthYoshi wrote:
In post 315, sageamagoo wrote:

That said...

I think Ice and StephanB might be scum bussing each other. VOTE: Iceguy for having the most votes of the two.

I'm ignoring everything else you said to me in that post because this line alone is ridiculously scummy. First, there is no assertion for why Ice/Stephan are scum, or why they are scum together, ESPECIALLY when we know there are multiple scum factions in the game, and finally, scumhunting in terms of a scumteam on D1 is not infrequently done by scum to try to pretend to be more helpful than they are really being. This is inauthentic scumhunting and is worth voting for you by itself.

Unvote. Vote: sageamagoo.

Looked through Stephan's IOS, he dosn't look as scummy as I originally thought. The bussing thing? Yeah, that isn't very likely anymore. It was more of a "What if?" statement. But Yoshi, there's something about you commenting on everyone's idea without getting in the middle of things that makes me think of you as scum.

Ice is one of the scummiest posters here, and you have nothing to say to him, instead going against Stephan. I could imagine you being on the same team as Ice.
Show
You'd better watch your back. I can kill you with the snap of my fingers. If I want you dead, you're dead. So you better watch your back.

Wins/loses/ties in different alignments:
Town: 0/0/0
Scum: 2/0/1
3rd Party: 0/0/0
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:36 am

Post by IceGuy »

I'm giving up on trying to argue with you idiots - you can safely continue your "IceGuy is scum because IceGuy is scum" circlejerk.

Here are my reads (town = +5, neutral = 0, scum = -5):

MoI, +3: Seems to be playing his town game here, but the Otolia "kill it with fire!!!" case smells fishy.
Baby Spice, +2: Started off rather scummy but now gives off town vibes. Willing to give benefit of the doubt.
PeregrineV, -2: Limited activity and content.
EtherealCookie, -4: Almost no content, wagon-jumping.
whispersilk: No read.
Otolia, 0: Has showed behavior which was scummy, but his response to the MoI case seems more annoyed town.
BBMolla, -4: Same as EtherealCookie.
TheJackalope, 0: At least some scumhunting, but also little real content and wagon-jumping.
Oversoul, +4: Genuine, but too little posting for a solid town read.
Wraith: No read.
Ghostlin, +3: Strange behavior in the beginning (voting ConS->Maxous->GW in the span of several posts) but otherwise genuine.
sageamagoo, 0: DY has a good point. Does give off some town vibes though.
Dry-Fit, -2: Same as PeregrineV.
Bogre, -4: Same as EtherealCookie.
Global Warming, 0: Don't like wagon-jumping and late miller claim. Rest seems genuine though.
Alabaska J: No read.
sorgster, +4: I doubt scum would put as much work into the Magister Ludi case as he did.
Yosarian2, +5: Genuine.
Magister Ludi, +1: Does give off town vibes but I find him hard to read. Meta tells don't seem to work.
David Xanatos, -2: Same as PeregrineV.
Maxous, -2: Posts enough but says little. Don't like wagon-jumping and zMuffinMan defense.
DarthYoshi, +5: Genuine and I mostly agree with him.
StefanB, -5: For reasons already stated approximately a million times.
zMuffinMan, -1: Early behavior town, don't like his StefanB defense and the Maxous/zMuffinMan connection.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Ghostlin »

We all know that voting is against DX's religion, but BS--why aren't you voting at this time?

Surely, surely
you have another scum read 14 pages (11 pages in) of useful content.

Even
for that 'meh, possible scum' reason alone, I'm happy to see the BS wagon fizzle. I'm meh about the IceGuy wagon. Really, really meh. His analyses seem genuine and really, the back and forth of him and Maxmous seems like a cat and mouse game with no effort. I'd take him instead of no lynch, and be happy if he was scum---but I'd rather not have to sit on a null-tell today, thanks. Also, I've played a game where he was scum. He didn't put in this much effort. (Auction Mafia, a Magua game. I was scum too, but not the same team.)

Jack is getting fishy. Players that are entirely made out of rhetoric (I hate #334, by the way) and provide little reasoning on their own are quite possibly scum in my eyes or are otherwise missing the point.

StefanB seems similar from the newbie game I've played with him and he was Town--I acutally Doc protected him the first day. The only thing is his activity seems a little down.

Scum to me right now is Otalia, DX (I've beaten my reasoning in with a hammer), EC (yeah, obv wagon jumping is obv) and Max (...has anyone noticed that the majority of Max's posts are defensive and not really that offensive? Err...I mean, on the offensive against scum, not acutally offensive.)
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: Also, Jack's pinging my possible scumdar in new and exciting ways.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:11 am

Post by David Xanatos »

I'm V/LA. Informed the mod. Some issues in RL. Will try to post but no guarentees for the next few days at least. Family issue.
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 335, sageamagoo wrote:
Ice is one of the scummiest posters here, and you have nothing to say to him, instead going against Stephan. I could imagine you being on the same team as Ice.

DY has'nt said anything about StefanB :/

Just gonna point out IceGuy has sought to discredit pretty much every player on his wagon with 'opportunistic vote' accusations and forging a link between myself and Muffin. ( and Ice still won't point out how Muffin has been 'opportunistic')
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Maxous »

Oh and I think DryFit brought up an interesting point on Sorgster that I missed earlier.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Wraith »

I'm going to declare
V/LA
until Fall Break, which is next weekend. Hopefully by then I'll be out of another game or something, and I promise I'll catch back up.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Otolia »

Within the next 24 hours, I'll do a complete re-read of the game. I'll try to cover every area still in discussion right now. I believe some of you won't care but I ask the others (those who haven't voted yet) to be patient and judge me on the results. Fortunately for me, the game is stalled right now, I hope I can clear myself in order to put it back on track.
sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by sageamagoo »

In post 336, IceGuy wrote:I'm giving up on trying to argue with you idiots - you can safely continue your "IceGuy is scum because IceGuy is scum" circlejerk.

MoI, +3: Seems to be playing his town game here, but the Otolia "kill it with fire!!!" case smells fishy.
Baby Spice, +2: Started off rather scummy but now gives off town vibes. Willing to give benefit of the doubt.
Otolia, 0: Has showed behavior which was scummy, but his response to the MoI case seems more annoyed town.
TheJackalope, 0: At least some scumhunting, but also little real content and wagon-jumping.
Ghostlin, +3: Strange behavior in the beginning (voting ConS->Maxous->GW in the span of several posts) but otherwise genuine.
Global Warming, 0: Don't like wagon-jumping and late miller claim. Rest seems genuine though.
sorgster, +4: I doubt scum would put as much work into the Magister Ludi case as he did.
Magister Ludi, +1: Does give off town vibes but I find him hard to read. Meta tells don't seem to work.
Maxous, -2: Posts enough but says little. Don't like wagon-jumping and zMuffinMan defense.

zMuffinMan, -1: Early behavior town, don't like his StefanB defense and the Maxous/zMuffinMan connection.

DarthYoshi is totally on the same team as Iceguy. I don't get the town vibes you seem to be getting, Ice. Certainly not enough to give him a full +5. Somehow, this list also seems to differ a little from what I think Ice would actually think. It seems he wants to make reads that fit other's ideas instead of using his own.
Show
You'd better watch your back. I can kill you with the snap of my fingers. If I want you dead, you're dead. So you better watch your back.

Wins/loses/ties in different alignments:
Town: 0/0/0
Scum: 2/0/1
3rd Party: 0/0/0
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 344, sageamagoo wrote:
In post 336, IceGuy wrote:I'm giving up on trying to argue with you idiots - you can safely continue your "IceGuy is scum because IceGuy is scum" circlejerk.

DarthYoshi is totally on the same team as Iceguy.
I don't get the town vibes you seem to be getting, Ice. Certainly not enough to give him a full +5. Somehow, this list also seems to differ a little from what I think Ice would actually think. It seems he wants to make reads that fit other's ideas instead of using his own.

This presumes that IG, as a scum player, would be buddying DY. Often with scum, that's not the case.

Why do you think DY is scum?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

iceguy wrote:I'm giving up on trying to argue with you idiots - you can safely continue your "IceGuy is scum because IceGuy is scum" circlejerk.

*phew*

I wouldn't have wanted to do it without your permission.

Ghostlin wrote:His analyses seem genuine

How? Most of his reads are utter crap and there's virtually zero effort behind them. Here I'll break down his ranking system:

"People who haven't posted much are scum, people who think I'm scum are scummy, people who post lots are town, people who post big chunks of 'content' are town"

That's the laziest system of scum hunting I've ever seen. Those aren't "genuine" reads.

Maxous wrote:Max (...has anyone noticed that the majority of Max's posts are defensive and not really that offensive? Err...I mean, on the offensive against scum, not acutally offensive.)

No? I haven't really seen him post much that I'd call "defensive". He looks town so far.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Someone asked why I had no vote atm, can't find who now.

Was going to vote Otolia, then held off while I asked him a question forgetting that he was away for a couple of days
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Bogre »

What held your vote?
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:12 am

Post by Magua »

whispersilk has been prodded.

Vote Count 1.9

With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

IceGuy (8): Maxous, zMuffinMan, Global Warming, TheJakalope, StefanB, EtherealCookie, sageamagoo, BBmolla
Otolia (6): MagnaofIllusion, sorgster, Ghostlin, Oversoul, Dry-fit, Bogre
Baby Spice (4): whispersilk, Yosarian2, Alabaska J, Wraith
MagnaofIllusion (2): Magister Ludi, Otolia
David Xanatos (1): PeregrineV
StefanB (1): IceGuy
sageamagoo (1): DarthYoshi

Not voting (2): David Xanatos, Baby Spice

V/LA: Magister Ludi (10/5), David Xanatos (10/5), Wraith (10/6)

Deadline is October 10th, 2011, at 11:00am EST (site time).
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2011-10-10 11:00:00)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”