elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:29 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In case anybody was wondering what I thought, we really need to lynch IS.

(Want to start the new page off right)
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:38 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I would also like to point out that when we had a stalemate between IS and vollkan wagons, ML was the one who chose to vote vollkan over IS and tipped the voting that way.

Just to spell this out: ML, KNOWN SCUM, actively defended IS, obviously avoided IS's wagon, and pushed the alternate wagon to IS, who coincidentally was who IS wanted to lynch.

Internet Stranger
(4) vollkan, DrippingGoofball, Untrod Tripod, elvis_knits
vollkan
(4) Internet Stranger, Porochaz, scooby, Lurconis

Not Voting: VP Baltar, imaginality, SpyreX, Lord Gurgi, MrBuddyLee, evilpacman18, Medicated Lain, Mist Beauty

vollkan
(5) Internet Stranger, Porochaz, scooby, Lurconis,
Medicated Lain

Internet Stranger
(4) vollkan, DrippingGoofball, Untrod Tripod, elvis_knits
Lurconis
(1) Lord Gurgi

Not Voting: VP Baltar, imaginality, SpyreX, MrBuddyLee, evilpacman18, Mist Beauty
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:44 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

I didn't get any info last night either =/
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:55 am

Post by scooby »

In post 1316, elvis_knits wrote:MBL, I'm going to need you to have some more opinions about who is scum, otherwise I will assume you're scum. You were all like "let's stop lynching ML so fast" yesterday, and haven't voted for anyone at all this game. What are you doing to help this town?

Lord Gurgi still bothers me. I remember ruling him out as scum with umbrage. I will have to look at him as a ML buddy, see if I think that could fit.

Scooby: Do you seriously think IS is town??!! Please explain.

As I said yesterday, I don't think ISscum would have opened the game suspecting dead people (something he would know if he were scum). It's more likely IS is retarded and didn't read night scenes before catching up.

There is also this post where IS is the one that suggest extra testing in Umbrage's claim which finally got him lynched. I don't see a scumpartner doing that. This rules out being scume with Umbrage and his scumgroup.

Finally, there is this post:

In post 1059, Mist Beauty wrote:I think #916 might be a big scumslip. How does LG know that scum killed Amrun, not a third party group given that one kill ocurred at night? I might be overthinking things, but thoughts on this?

DGB is- well nvm. I have SATs coming up(last chance =[ ), and will be posting pretty sporadically. IS is ruining this day for me, and I don't care that he's pretty scummy(not the scummiest) he has to go.

Vote: IS

I really doubt this is a bus. There were like four thousand better reasons to vote IS yesterday, yet she picked the lamest one. So I think this rules out the other scumteam.

So yeah, that's basically it.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:55 am

Post by scooby »

In post 1327, evilpacman18 wrote:I didn't get any info last night either =/

WTF IS THIS SHIT
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:33 am

Post by elvis_knits »

scooby,

I disagree about his catchup post. He said he analyzed the game blind, purposely not looking at who died, something that is easy for scum to fake. I also think that it's a way to look like you're contributing but actually being useless, which is scummy. It's a way for IS to look like he's helping when most of his comments are on dead players and are therefor inconsequential. Even if you disagree with my interpretation, your interpretation is not very strong, definitely not enough to clear him of all his wrongdoings.

Also, I think you're confused about the scum teams. Umbrage and Mist Beauty were DFSM, and Medicated Lain was FLF. So maybe IS is not Mist Beauty and Umbrage's buddy. Like, I'm not going to even argue that because you might be right. But we have another scum team. He could still be Medicated Lain's buddy. Look how Medicated Lain defended him and tipped the game toward lynching vollkan when their wagons were deadlocked.
Talk nerdy to me.

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Well since everyone thinks I'm scum anyway, I might as well ask the question. Why did we have three deaths last night and zero the night before? If there are this many kills flying around, why are they heading towards Lucornis and Spyrex rather than Elvis_Knits, IS, and MBL?

DGB: Do you see any parallels between this game and your play in Martyr Mafia?

But sure, I'll vote for IS, I guess. I still think that now is the time to kill pacman, before we get even further in. Or just kill me, rather than just having everyone continue to call me scummy but do nothing about it. Too many people are doing things that make me mistrust them.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Another thought, ES with scooby on team FLF against Baltar on DFSB?
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

For the third post, that should be EK.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

In post 1321, MrBuddyLee wrote:Should we do a character-massclaim?

Considering Dave Foley is apparently evil, let's do a character massclaim.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by scooby »

In post 1330, elvis_knits wrote:scooby,

I disagree about his catchup post. He said he analyzed the game blind, purposely not looking at who died, something that is easy for scum to fake. I also think that it's a way to look like you're contributing but actually being useless, which is scummy. It's a way for IS to look like he's helping when most of his comments are on dead players and are therefor inconsequential. Even if you disagree with my interpretation, your interpretation is not very strong, definitely not enough to clear him of all his wrongdoings.

Also, I think you're confused about the scum teams. Umbrage and Mist Beauty were DFSM, and Medicated Lain was FLF. So maybe IS is not Mist Beauty and Umbrage's buddy. Like, I'm not going to even argue that because you might be right. But we have another scum team. He could still be Medicated Lain's buddy. Look how Medicated Lain defended him and tipped the game toward lynching vollkan when their wagons were deadlocked.

Wait, you are actually right and I confused Mist Beauty with Medicated Lain. So yeah, technically he can still be scum with ML.

I just think not looking at who died it's not that easy to fake. At least that opening post felt very genuine when attacking the dead people.

What do you think of the fact that Lain had Gurgi and imaginality in his scum suspects but never developed his suspicions of these guys?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Fag Vote Count
Internet Stranger
(1) elvis_knits

Lord Gurgi
(1) scooby

Not Voting: Lord Gurgi, Internet Stranger, MrBuddyLee, evilpacman18, VP Baltar, Porochaz, ZeekLTK, Untrod Tripod

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch or 5 to No Lynch

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:12 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1335, scooby wrote:I just think not looking at who died it's not that easy to fake.

EXCEPT

He was looking for
another scumteam

He may not have had to fake it. So, you guys should lynch this scum already. The fact that he's not lynched yet means that the scum is trying to keep him alive. Possibly, for two reasons. The first is that his reads reek and the other team isn't threatened. The second is that his buddies just aren't bus'ing.

It's really hard to lynch scum without the scum's help.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:15 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Also, I have to re-read because I called a lot of players town for their reactions to the Umbrage lynch. Some of these players may be in the scumteam that's up against Umbrage.

I'll do a vote analysis sometime this week.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:57 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

vote: elvis_knits

she claimed scum...

elvis_knits wrote:It fits in the sense that DGB/Chicken Lady is not played by Dave Foley, and is thus prob town. I know that my character is in a sketch with Dave Foley, but I am not played by Dave Foley.

elvis_knits wrote:
OH FUCK, maybe I am played by Dave Foley
... my clip is really short so it's hard to tell. Either my character is Dave Foley or he's not in the sketch. I feel like I need to even show you guys now since I just made this retarded theory that might be wrong. Honestly I can't tell who is playing my character because he's dressed up in wig and stuff, but I think the voice might be Dave Foley. But if I post it I will basically be roleclaiming.

elvis_knits wrote:
It will not help the town. I just feel stupid now. I am pretty sure my character is Dave Foley at this point
, and now I don't know anything about the flavor.

elvis_knits wrote:Why did I not rewatch my sketch BEFORE having my conspiracy theory...

Embarrassing...

Embarrassing indeed.

Again, she
CLAIMED SCUM.

"Kill it with fire!"
Tigers ate my signature.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:59 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Are you serious
Talk nerdy to me.

ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:05 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

Also I'm pretty sure scooby lied about his role claim... he said he was vanilla town and everyone who has died so far (or everyone who has claimed) has had some type of role, even if it was kind of random like "Dave Counter" or "Dispute Resolver"... scooby said he's "Mississippi Gary" and he's just vanilla. He obviously lied. So I would be down to lynch him too.
Tigers ate my signature.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:09 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

In post 1340, elvis_knits wrote:Are you serious

We now know FOR SURE that Dave Foley = scum, and you claimed to be dave foley, so yeah: serious.
Tigers ate my signature.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:38 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

MBL: I'm up for a character claim.

I would really like to jump on the EK wagon, but those posts by Zeek are just terrible. Where is IS? Or Prozac?

Yet his point about scooby is valid. We have yet to have a vanilla character turn up. How do you feel about this, EK?
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:42 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

How are my posts terrible? If you have any questions, I'd be glad to clarify. I don't know what more needs to be said though:

elvis claims to be a dave foley character... dave foley is scum...

scooby claimed he's "just vanilla" and that's clearly not a real role, so he obviously lied...

????
Tigers ate my signature.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:44 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Embarrassing indeed.

Again, she
CLAIMED SCUM.

"Kill it with fire!"

The agreement, reinforcement, and then quote. This is the most basic version of trying to build credibility I have ever seen.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:54 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm wondering if somebody could legitimately think the things that zeek thinks.

1)I'm pretty sure my character is Dave Foley. It's hard to tell, but the voice sounds like it to me. I can post my clip if needed. I don't know what to tell you about the whole Dave Foley thing -- I suggested the "Dave Foley is scum" theory myself before realizing my character was also Dave Foley, and then realizing it couldn't be correct. I would hardly do that if I knew I was Dave Foley and all Dave Foleys were scum.

2)I'm pretty sure scooby is town. He's been acting pretty town this game, IMO, and the way he mixed up the scum buddies (thinking ML was scum with Umbrage) seems like a real townslip to me. Scum wouldn't do that because they know who is/was on their team. It would have to have been a purposely faked townslip, and I think the odds are it was real, especially given the rest of his play.

3)Lynching somebody because he claimed vanilla and you *think* there are no vanillas, is a really stupid thing to do. You don't know what the setup is. And stop fucking convicting people based on flavor alone. That's a recipe for disaster!
Talk nerdy to me.

Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Also shaft.ed never uses vanillas. VOTE: scooby. GO GO GO GO OUTGUESS THE MOD GO GO GO. You after.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:02 am

Post by Porochaz »

I am not going to be caught up till tomorrow when my v/la ends but I want to lynch Zeek
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:03 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Gurgi, this is why I keep thinking you're scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”