4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:53 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

alright well i want saulres gone today so i am going to push that lynch like there is no tommorow and i better not see any ridiculous counterwagons forming. i will provide evidence on saulres later in the day.

since cc was the first to call me scum lets start here:

In post 529, Crab Canon wrote::mad: Why are all of us who have strong scum reads on ace having to compromise for the much weaker SL wagon?!?!?!

Amrun is suspicious of ace, Vi was suspicious of ace at one time, Fishy has been suspicious of ace, Junpei is ace's scumbuddy, GNR was on ace earlier, Shift is busy omgusing, Anxiety is in his own world.

Why is ace not the lynch and it's looking like SL will be?

^false anger. CC only had a strong scum read on ace after several people unvoted him(see below).
In post 408, Crab Canon wrote:
In post 382, ace5993 wrote:
I really don't like Shift's weak jump to a policy lynch when sotty is at L-2, why do you think springlullaby is a better choice than sotty right now?
Here's a hint, we aren't policy lynching today (although springlullaby isn't a bad choice for other reasons).
Put up a genuine case on someone or get back on sotty.

In post 405, ace5993 wrote:
You know what I'm willing to see where this wagon goes,
Unvote, Vote: springlullaby
The timing of Shift's vote still leaves a bad taste in my mouth but I don't think it has any bearing on springlullaby's alignment and this game has been in a stall.

In no way does this mean we should be forgetting about sotty.

Yeah this is probably the scummiest thing I have seen all day.

Unvote, vote: ace
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:58 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

VOTE: SAULRES
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Vi »

*reads everything not in spoiler tags*

saulres 599 wrote:As to the other: Does the "1" from your finger indicate:
*pulls metal bar from sleeve*
*holds on*
*invites you to do same*
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:27 am

Post by saulres »

*grabs other end of metal bar to see what happens*
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:37 am

Post by ace5993 »

In post 577, 4nxi3ty wrote:spring is either a vanilla townie or less likely a third party.

This is an outright scum claim. There's absolutely no way to justify this comment, he was typing too fast and didn't stop to think about what he typed.

Vote:4nxi3ty

I'm not expecting a particularly coherent defense judging by your other posts but please at least make some attempt to explain your comment. Additionally, why are you pushing a saulres lynch while making a case on CrabCanon in the same post? Don't you think it would be more constructive to make the case on saulres right now?

saulres reads obvtown to me. I will (read: probably won't) provide evidence later in the day.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:01 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

i'd rather wait to see everyone's response to yesterday's flips before pushing saulres' lynch, that way i can confirm my reads.

though while we're waiting maybe you would like to explain your fencesitting on springlullaby...
In post 382, ace5993 wrote: Here's a hint, we aren't policy lynching today (although springlullaby isn't a bad choice for other reasons). Put up a genuine case on someone or get back on sotty.

In post 576, ace5993 wrote: I don't think springlullaby is scum but she's not 100% town either, so probably preferable to a no lynch.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:04 am

Post by ace5993 »

In post 605, 4nxi3ty wrote:though while we're waiting maybe you would like to explain your fencesitting on springlullaby...

Did you miss the part where I explained why my read on springlullaby changed?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:06 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

no i read it, it changed after one post from spring right?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:07 am

Post by ace5993 »

In post 607, 4nxi3ty wrote:no i read it, it changed after one post from spring right?

Yes.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:11 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

so springlullaby's one post must've been really convincing to change your read that easily...

right?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:15 am

Post by ace5993 »

Yes.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:23 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

if SL's one post was so convincing as town that you felt the need to completely reverse your read Why would you post this instead of trying to stop a mislynch.

In post 576, ace5993 wrote:I don't think springlullaby is scum but she's not 100% town either
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:26 am

Post by ace5993 »

Because I wasn't 100% sure and unless I'm 100% sure I'm not going to attempt to stop a lynch an hour before the deadline. We had to lynch someone.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:32 am

Post by ace5993 »

Anyway I'm probably going to stop replying to your questions unless you ask me something that I haven't already answered in the thread. Oh and you still haven't responded to
my
question about
your
comment on springlullaby.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:33 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

you could've put more pressure on sottyrulez earlier yet you decided to see where springlullaby's wagon would go.

also i thought you were going to pressure me about this:
In post 604, ace5993 wrote:
In post 577, 4nxi3ty wrote:spring is either a vanilla townie or less likely a third party.

This is an outright scum claim. There's absolutely no way to justify this comment, he was typing too fast and didn't stop to think about what he typed.

Vote:4nxi3ty

did you completely forget about it or was it not that important. And by the way i don't need to justify myself since i was right about spring and sotty.

lol ninja'd
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:34 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

good move
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:36 am

Post by ace5993 »

In post 614, 4nxi3ty wrote:did you completely forget about it or was it not that important. And by the way i don't need to justify myself since i was right about spring and sotty.

/headdesk

Are you seriously going to "plead the fifth" again?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:42 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

sure why not as long as junpei doesn't listen to you. oh and how come you didn't want to talk about sotty? whose more worried about incriminating themselves... i wonder?
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:43 am

Post by saulres »

In post 588, 4nxi3ty wrote:i believe it is scums' turn, lets see who decides to push a lynch...

In post 600, 4nxi3ty wrote:i want saulres gone today so i am going to push that lynch

LOL.

So, you avoid answering ace's perfectly legit question, using as your defense that you were right about two flips (which you would be if you were scum so you know how they'd flip) and on top of that you call yourself scum.

Vote: 4nxi3ty

Also, why did you need three posts (607, 609, 611) to ask your question? You did a similar thing to me in 431 - 438. I toyed with an idea why a townie would do that but now it just seems to be another annoying playstyle by you.
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:46 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

ace what do you think of saul coming to your aid... were you really in that much trouble?
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Junpei »

In post 619, 4nxi3ty wrote:ace what do you think of saul coming to your aid... were you really in that much trouble?

I don't really see how you came to the conclusion that Saulrus came to Ace's aide, seeing as he just posted another point against you, to which you respond with buddying OMGUS. Anyway, I'd like to know why you felt that it was scums' 'turn' to push a lynch, and then proceed to push a lynch the next page? Your thought process on this would be nice.

As for as the sotty kill goes, I'm quite surprised it happened, I mean, looking back, sotty was almost a mislynch, and could very well have been our lynch today. I sure would have been keen on lynching sotty had he not died. I don't want to overanalyze the kill (scum may kill to throw us off the scent) though I'm quite curious.

Also
YOU CANNOT PLEAD THE FIFTH, THIS ISN'T AMERICA, THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL SITE.

vote 4nxi3ty

I don't see saulres being obvious town Ace, I don't really have a strong read either way on saulres. Early on he was scummy, but he has been scumhunting I believe and being productive, but I'll have to read through him again. But I certainly am not picking up on obvious town.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Some people:

ace

I thought ace's play was fine up until his SL vote. About the SL vote, I still think this:
In post 419, Fishythefish wrote:Yeah, I agree with CC about ace. He put up a post saying SL was active lurking, unlike Locke. This to justify a "leaning scum" read. By his logic, lurking instead of active lurking shouldn't have made her more scummy - and she hasn't posted since then. Now he thinks she's scum, and is prepared to switch off a wagon he's supported strongly to vote her. Feels like ace is prepared to massively compromise on the quality of the lynch to increase his chances of saving his own skin.

Then ace unvoted spring, on the basis of the wall post, with no analysis of it. The way he jumps on the wagon when it's got lots of momentum (3 quick votes), and jumps off it again when it stalls, fits perfectly with scum driving anything that isn't him. ace is also a great candidate to have killed sotty - I can't see anyone else in the game who would have had any motivation to do so.

Anxiety

@Anxiety: in Post 600 you criticise CC, and you say the reason for doing this is because he was the first to call you scum. Why is him calling you scum a reason to make unrelated points against him? This looks like a very pure form of OMGUS.
The read on SL - "either a VT or possibly third party" - is pretty bad. I just don't see anyone actually having that read on SL - where did it come from, Anxiety? Also, Anxiety now says he doesn't have to justify the read because it was right. This is wrong, and also reveals that Anxiety thinks that he should get towncred from calling a town lynch correctly - which would fit very nicely with him being scum calling a flip he already knew.
His latest post is horrible - without any real reason, he paints ace as flailing scum and saul as a defending buddy. This is just flinging mud around.

saulres

Saulres is pretty contentless. There's a lot of stuff that just doesn't seem to be designed to work out who's scum, or give reads. He makes a case on Anxiety, and that's really it for reads until post 275. After that, he thinks (like I did) that sotty came out badly of sotty vs. CC - and says that my post was what he was thinking. He feels like scum doing the minimum to get through the game.

G_N_R

I don't see any reason to think he's scum.
@CC: why are you voting G_N_R?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:19 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

@junpei
In post 574, 4nxi3ty wrote:

Ace has successfully buddied up with junpei.

you have an incredibly bias opinion of me and i have been trying to sever this connection for a while because of that perception. if you can't at least consider this possibility than i have to give up and move on.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:23 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

@fishy
please don't look at one post and call it scummy, take into consideration the flow of the game as well.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Junpei »

4nxi3ty, you need to respond to my previous question.

You also need to explain how the following can all be true, which you have stated

1) Ace is buddying me

2) Salurus is buddying Ace

Now, mafia buddy town, which means that if Ace is buddying me, I'm town. But Salurus is buddying Ace... this can't be right, because if Ace is town, then he isn't buddying me, but that was a premise.

As you can clearly see, your two premises cannot co-exist, making any conclusion drawn invalid.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”