Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:03 am

Post by WrathChild »

I'm at L-2. I claim
confirmable role
, and that's all you need to do in this game to get town pants (sarcasm alert). Just ask K-downs.

@Toasty: I knew exactly what "reason" GI was voting me and I wanted to hear it out of his mout because, as I pointed out in #669 and #670, GI admits to pushing a policy lynch on Meran, "regardless of alignment", which implies he KNEW Meran was town, while I only read Meran as town and wouldn't sign off on GI's BS reason to lynch him. Now you're all following GI on another BS crusade against me. How many mislynches are you gonna let GI have?

@Dramonic: Scum reaction!? To being put to L-3 in less than 24 hours (L-2 in 32)!? Take a look at the vote train on me:

-Toasty: Plain vote, no reason/case
-GI: Plain vote, no reason/case
-LLD: Plain vote, no reason/case
-Hiraki: Plain vote, no reason/case
-Sera: Plain vote, no reason/case
-Kdowns: Plain vote, no reason/case
-Dramonic: Plain vote, no reason/case

Obviously I'm gonna be pissed off. I'd be bad town if I wasn't. This is insanely frustrating. We have people acting OBV scum or just being bad town and yet I'm sitting here at L-2 and people are yet to put together any substantial case against me.

@Hiraki: Your vote on me is awful too, let's look: ISO #40 "Wrath is not scum", ISO #41 "Nah" (Refusing to hammer Meran), ISO #42 "Vote: Wrath"

@All: I seriously feel like punching everyone on my wagon in the head. Hopefully knocking some sense into them. Read Hiraki's ISO and then tell me again why I'm at L-2.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:09 am

Post by WrathChild »

VOTE: Hiraki

Since everything yesterday I wanted to lynch him for, I would like to add, A) Not hammering Meran. This is DAMN SIGNIFICANT. NO WHERE did he ever imply that he thought Meran was town, but when it came to hammering him, he refused to do so because he KNEW it was a mislynch and did not want to take the heat for hammering a townie, when he was already being accused of being scum.

B) Flip flopping on his stance on me as not scum.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:12 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 674, dramonic wrote:
Vote: Wrath

Scum reaction to votes.
Soooo scum reaction XD

So again Dram is scum. Good to know.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Kdub »

Day 2, Vote Count #2

MagnaofIllusion (0)
-
Dekes (0)
-
WrathChild (7)
- ToastyToast, GreyICE, Lady Lambdadelta, Hiraki, Seraphim, kdowns, dramonic
GreyICE (0)
-
Ant_to_the_max (0)
-
Lady Lambdadelta (1)
- Maxous
RayFrost (0)
-
Hiraki (3)
- RayFrost, MagnaofIllusion, WrathChild
ToastyToast (1)
- AGar
Maxous (0)
-
AGar (0)
-
dramonic (0)
-
Seraphim (0)
-
SpyreX (0)
-
Scott Brosius (0)
-
kdowns (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (4)
- Dekes, Ant_to_the_max, SpyreX, Scott Brosius

16 votes available, 9 votes needed to lynch.

Deadline is October 22, 11:59 pm PDT.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:25 am

Post by WrathChild »

Was it ever a question?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:27 am

Post by WrathChild »

EBWOP: @MOI #677
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:30 am

Post by WrathChild »

RE: Dramonic
The Best Town Performance award on Dramonic is really bugging me. What we are seeing is not Best Town material, not even Good Town material, not even OK Town material. By process of elimination, it probably means Dramonic is not town and sucks at being scum.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:55 am

Post by ToastyToast »

@Wrath:
Did you do anymore ISO's
One new reason for the vote is the fact that everyone seems to come out scummy when put in one of those.

Dramonic and Seraphim's votes are both pretty bad, thus giving them some scumpoints

unvote

Gonna check out this Hiraki wagon and see whats up
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:58 am

Post by dramonic »

That's a very shitty conclusion you're drawing WC. Also I do have a reason for my vote.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:59 am

Post by ToastyToast »

@Anyone: Is WrathChild defensively aggressive in all his games?
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:12 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 682, ToastyToast wrote:@Wrath:
Did you do anymore ISO's
One new reason for the vote is the fact that everyone seems to come out scummy when put in one of those.

Dramonic and Seraphim's votes are both pretty bad, thus giving them some scumpoints

unvote

Gonna check out this Hiraki wagon and see whats up

I did a read on every single player in the game, read my ISO, you can't miss my two post mountains with them. I did not do an ISO on everyone, that would take more time than I had. The random ones were just topic starters really. It was a coincidence they both turned out scummy.

In post 683, dramonic wrote:That's a very shitty conclusion you're drawing WC. Also I do have a reason for my vote.

Oh really? That's nice. Good to know you have a reason for voting me but choose not to share it. If you're doing what I think you're doing you are surely or have sanity issues. Do you deny that you have not been playing worthy of that award this game?
[PLEASE NO ONE COMMENT ON THIS UNTIL DRAM DOES]
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:13 am

Post by WrathChild »

EBWOP:
Oh really? That's nice. Good to know you have a reason for voting me but choose not to share it. If you're doing what I think you're doing you are surely
scum
or have sanity issues. Do you deny that you have not been playing worthy of that award this game? [PLEASE NO ONE COMMENT ON THIS UNTIL DRAM DOES]
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:05 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@Everyone who isn’t looking at / voting Hiraki
– read his ISO.

He’s spending more time trying to outguess player selected roles (lulz, Dram chose FF7 based on his Owl avatar) than scum-hunt.

He doesn’t bother to actually ever make a case on Rayfrost, his Day 1 ‘scum’ candidate even when requested.

Furthermore look at this –

ISO 40 wrote: Wrath, although not the most intelligent, is not scum.

(before Night)

ISO42 wrote:Me gusta.

(after Night]

What changed? It certainly isn't role-based information.

MORE HIRAKI VOTES PLEASE!!!!

--

Kdowns continues to not impress with Dayplay …

--

Seraphim wrote:Actually, fuck it.

Unvote
Vote: WraithChild

WTF is this Seraphim? Get your vote on Hiraki!

--

Dram wrote:That's a very shitty conclusion you're drawing WC. Also I do have a reason for my vote.

If I guess correctly do I get a cookie? It’s because you are scum and love to wagon as such, right?

Chocolate Chipper please!
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:18 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 675, WrathChild wrote:I'm at L-2. I claim
confirmable role
, and that's all you need to do in this game to get town pants (sarcasm alert). Just ask K-downs.

@Toasty: I knew exactly what "reason" GI was voting me and I wanted to hear it out of his mout because, as I pointed out in #669 and #670, GI admits to pushing a policy lynch on Meran, "regardless of alignment", which implies he KNEW Meran was town, while I only read Meran as town and wouldn't sign off on GI's BS reason to lynch him. Now you're all following GI on another BS crusade against me. How many mislynches are you gonna let GI have?

I knew Meran was town? Nah. If I know for a fact someone is town, I'm not lynching them.

Policy lynches occur because of the following:

1) Meran is quite unreadable since he trolls games instead of playing them (for instance in the Upick game, he posted on an alt and
pretended to be another person who Meransial had discussed the game with
. Then after his obvious force replacement, he messaged a living player in the game to tell them this.)

2) Even if he was town, he exists to fuck up the town (for instance, in said same game, during a wagon on a player he claimed that he had role information that confirmed the player town. Said role information DID NOT EXIST, and the wagon was in fact on scum).

Due to this, I have no real way of knowing if he's scum or not, and no real desire to see him alive. But, nice misrepresentation.

--
Also he just went 'oh sanity issues' in the face of someone SUGGESTING they might have PR information.

More votes plox.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Maxous »

@Seraphim: You missed the point.
But if you want to explain how I'm wrong - feel free.

@Wrathchild: 675
Are you implying you beleive kdowns to be scum?
Are you implying you beleive GreyICE to be scum?

@MOI: So.. your thoughts on WrathChild? I remember you had him as a scum read yesterday. No comment on him?

I have read Hiraki and see where the case on him is coming from. I still disagree he is scum.
Added to this I really don't like how RayFrost has jumped onto the wagon and since has given no opinion but 'hiraki scum'. And then I also remember how Ray attempted to buddy his entire 3 person wagon on Day 1.
I had Ray pencilled in as town early on, I'm gonna have to go back and remember why.

As for WC, I agree that 590 and 593 are weird. (I think that is what this is based on). I also don't like the swipes he is taking at his wagon.
On the flip side I still don't see a reason scum would claim a delayed miller. Plus the fact he even done a PbP/ISO
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Maxous »

Sorry, that was entered a bit too early >_>

To finish: The way he went through entire ISO's, posts by post looks more likely to come from town imo.

Though I am curious as to why WC claimed early since I think he was part of the crew that said kdowns early claiming was more likely to come from scum to save himself.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:59 am

Post by WrathChild »

Maxous wrote:Sorry, that was entered a bit too early >_>

To finish: The way he went through entire ISO's, posts by post looks more likely to come from town imo.

Though I am curious as to why WC claimed early since I think he was part of the crew that said kdowns early claiming was more likely to come from scum to save himself.

I claimed at L-2, isn't that standard? Where I come from it is.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:59 am

Post by dramonic »

Scum reaction to votes.
Soooo scum reaction XD

That's a reason to vote if I've ever seen one. You are reacting extremely poorly to pressure on you. Like, EXTREMELY poorly.

About the award, Best Protown Performance is a GROUP Award. I won it in PYP2(I think?), but not because of my own play. I think I got shot like, N1 by the vig <_<;
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

@MoI: Again I'm scum?
When is the last time we played together? 0_o
I'm a hoot
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 689, Maxous wrote:@Seraphim: You missed the point.
But if you want to explain how I'm wrong - feel free.

@Wrathchild: 675
Are you implying you beleive kdowns to be scum?
Are you implying you beleive GreyICE to be scum?

@MOI: So.. your thoughts on WrathChild? I remember you had him as a scum read yesterday. No comment on him?

I have read Hiraki and see where the case on him is coming from. I still disagree he is scum.
Added to this I really don't like how RayFrost has jumped onto the wagon and since has given no opinion but 'hiraki scum'. And then I also remember how Ray attempted to buddy his entire 3 person wagon on Day 1.
I had Ray pencilled in as town early on, I'm gonna have to go back and remember why.

As for WC, I agree that 590 and 593 are weird. (I think that is what this is based on). I also don't like the swipes he is taking at his wagon.
On the flip side I still don't see a reason scum would claim a delayed miller. Plus the fact he even done a PbP/ISO

I'm not implying either are scum for certain. I have my suspicions though. I don't like how the whole kdown role confirm thing went down. It feels to me a lot of people were like, "Oh if he's not lying about his role, he's town" which I disagree with. I think scum could have had that same one shot just as easily as town. I also feel the Genie claim could go either way to because in Aladdin/Kingdom Hearts there is the good genie and the bad one (Jaffarized), if he was the bad one, the good one would be a logical fake-claim, but that's all flavor speculation and mod-guessing, which I don't want to get into.

As far as GI goes, I can't decide if he's just an arogant/jerkish player all the time or if he's being scummy. Earlier today I pointed out a pretty significant red flag on him, he responded well, so I'm not entirely sure which way to go on him.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 692, dramonic wrote:

Scum reaction to votes.
Soooo scum reaction XD

That's a reason to vote if I've ever seen one. You are reacting extremely poorly to pressure on you. Like, EXTREMELY poorly.

About the award, Best Protown Performance is a GROUP Award. I won it in PYP2(I think?), but not because of my own play. I think I got shot like, N1 by the vig <_<;

Did you even read the posts leading up to me being L-2? Hell yes I'm gonna react to BS like that. It forced me into claiming, so I'm pissed.

I'll drop the Award thing, I was not aware of the nature of the award.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

Why you are being voted is a tad irrelevant to how you react to pressure. Also you didn't really claim, you just said Confirmable.
I'm a hoot
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by WrathChild »

Yeah and I'd prefer to keep that way. Why don't you vote Hiraki for over-react to L-8 yesterday (#528)?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

That's not overreaction <_<
I'm a hoot
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hmmm.

Maybe I didn't vote Meran because I knew he was town, and thought the wagon wasn't really that big, before it actually got big.

You want me to fucking defend Meran? Are you joking? No offense, but the dude does scummy things. The best defense I have for that is that this is usual Meran. Pssst. That's a shitty defense and you would've been up my ass like you are now for it if I did it or not.

Wrath I flipflopped on because his posts today.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? YOU GET RAGE CONTENT.

NOT NICE CONTENT. RAGE CONTENT.

GET READY FOR THIS SHIT FROM NOW ON FOR COMPLAINING ALL THE FUCKING TIME BITCHES.

HIRAKI RAGE IS BACK. AND IT'S NOT LEAVING.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”