MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:38 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Zeek asked for three people to go first for whatever reason. A bunch of people seem to suspect IS and pacman. So I listed them in the first five.

Jesus christ, what a bunch of whiny babies. I'll go first. I'm Cathy and Kathy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAKsCy26xbw
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Which people Lee? Elvis and DBG? Youre not seriously listening to THEM, right? One is a fucking Foley!

Why are we wasting time with this? All we would be doing is giving scum a huge target to shoot at tomorrow.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:43 am

Post by elvis_knits »

IS is ridiculous. I couldn't even read through that whole scummy wall post. It seems that now IS is trying to blame me for making DGB a treestump? I ate the omelette on N1. DGB turned into a treestump on D4 (I think). How the hell could that be connected? This is just another smear campaign by IS-scum.

I've been completely open and honest about everything that happened with DGB and everything else. I ate DGB's omelette and the mod DID NOT tell me what it did, DID NOT say that I was given any powers as a result, and DID NOT say that I was now her boyfriend. MBL said I was unreachable the next night. DGB explained that the omelette made me untargettable for the rest of the game. That is all I know.

I will claim my character and post my clip now if this is actually something that people care about. Then you will see why I am confused by who plays my character. I think it's Dave Foley, but it's hard to tell.

I'm Just a Guy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnHddsnWcnU

I'm vanilla, so that's how I know that vanillas exist in this game.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I'm curious about Zeek's thing, so

I'm Kevin, and nobody likes me. I'm vanilla town.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:01 am

Im not letting a Foley live today. Elvis needs to be lynched.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:14 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

In post 1376, Internet Stranger wrote:All we would be doing is giving scum a huge target to shoot at tomorrow.

Do tell. How does scum get any information from these character names?

In post 1376, Internet Stranger wrote:Why are we wasting time with this?

I gave three reasons in a recent post. Be a champ and read them and let me know if you disagree with any.

1. ZeekLTK imaginality
2. evilpacman18 Mysterio
3. Internet Stranger
4. elvis_knits

5. Porochaz
6. scooby
7. Untrod Tripod

8. VP Baltar
9. Lord Gurgi
10. MrBuddyLee

Claim, claim. Don't give your power role or whatever, just the character name.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:21 am

How does scum get information? Holy shit man! Seriously?

There are still two scum teams out there and youre essentially trying to feed them whatever power roles we might fucking have! This is why I dont claim, why the fuck should the scum whats out there? Thats the biggest fucking ace in the hole we have and you are willingly wanting to give it away!

You think the scum are retarded and cant figure out what the characters do?

Im not having any of this. I dont know why Elvis is claiming scum, but if she is a Foley, she needs to go. Why cant this wait until tomorrow then Lee? Why now? So that the scum have a better shot percentage to hit anything useful to us?

Fucking shut up already about the fucking roles! Scum will be caught regardless. Besides there are probably 50 fakeclaims the scum can use. Youre not helping anyone except the scum.
Show

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I hope you all realize that IS is frantic to lynch me because he can't NK me thanks to DGB.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:37 am

Im sure this you being a fucking admitted Foley thing has nothing to do with it either.

As im sure that the fact that Chicken Lady should have gone all poof and found love the second she gave you that fucking egg. She clearly found love Day 4, why didnt she find love Day 1 if youre supposed to be just some vanilla guy anyways?
Show

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:38 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1379, Internet Stranger wrote:Im not letting a Foley live today. Elvis needs to be lynched.

Also, please realize that if I were Foley scum that would make me the scum buddy of Umbrage and Mist Beauty, which is basically impossible behavioral-wise.

IS needs to die ASAP.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:43 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1383, Internet Stranger wrote:As im sure that the fact that Chicken Lady should have gone all poof and found love the second she gave you that fucking egg. She clearly found love Day 4, why didnt she find love Day 1 if youre supposed to be just some vanilla guy anyways?

Maybe you should ASK DGB why/how she became a treestump, instead of blaming me for shit you don't understand.
Talk nerdy to me.

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:43 am

You mean the Mist you rarely mention and were conveniently away while the lynch was happening?

The same Umbrage that is completely unpredictable and have seen first hand getting into knuckle drag down screaming fights with his scum partners on Day 1 to sucker the town?

I keep bringing up points and add to my case everytime I call for your lynch. You tried to say that I was Umbrage's buddy and when that failed, you insinuated that I was Lain's buddy and now that has failed, so all you have left if pleads and begs. Maybe if you repeat it often enough, it will happen.

You have nothing Elvis. Nothing.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:45 am

In post 1385, elvis_knits wrote:
In post 1383, Internet Stranger wrote:As im sure that the fact that Chicken Lady should have gone all poof and found love the second she gave you that fucking egg. She clearly found love Day 4, why didnt she find love Day 1 if youre supposed to be just some vanilla guy anyways?

Maybe you should ASK DGB why/how she became a treestump, instead of blaming me for shit you don't understand.

Because I have already asked. Also shes useless. She hasnt contributed shit to the town, in fact shes made things worse for everyone, including you.

Its shit you dont understand either. Besides, arent you two supposed to be best buds? You ask her. Its in YOUR best interest to do so, not mine.
Show

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

man

I *really* hope IS and e_k are scum together
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:50 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I had Mist Beauty fingered as scum for a long fucking time. And if you think me and Umbrage's interaction seemed like scum buddies... well, you need help.

I was VLA for work purposes. I have a dumb phone. I couldn't post. Using that as a reason to think I am scum is ridiculous.

You're right on one thing though: I don't know whose buddy you are! But I do know you're fucking scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:53 am

Post by shaft.ed »

can we please tone it down folks?
happy thoughts
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:54 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Lynching IS will make this so much better.
Talk nerdy to me.

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

no but actually

e_k and IS have tried since day one to drill into our heads that they CAN'T be the same alignment. Considering the e_k Dave Foley roleclaim, I'm really starting to wonder about this. a lynch in either direction really benefits them because it would "prove" that they caught the scum. and the more I think about this, the more I start to worry about all this noise the two of them are generating. it really disguises the fact that neither of them are doing what a rational observer would call scumhunting.

hm. Will have to think more on this, let's get some more flavorclaims
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:58 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I give up
Talk nerdy to me.

ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:22 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

VP can you claim (at the very least) your character's name?
Tigers ate my signature.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:29 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Zeek & IS are scum.

Eating the omelet made elvis un-NK'able.

They have to bite into her in broad daylight.

Can you guys kill these scums already?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by scooby »

In post 1331, Lord Gurgi wrote:Well since everyone thinks I'm scum anyway, I might as well ask the question. Why did we have three deaths last night and zero the night before? If there are this many kills flying around, why are they heading towards Lucornis and Spyrex rather than Elvis_Knits, IS, and MBL?

DGB: Do you see any parallels between this game and your play in Martyr Mafia?

I don't know where you want to go with that night kill speculation. Can you clarify?
Also why are you trying to read DGB? She already flipped neutral.

In post 1339, ZeekLTK wrote:
vote: elvis_knits

she claimed scum...

elvis_knits wrote:It fits in the sense that DGB/Chicken Lady is not played by Dave Foley, and is thus prob town. I know that my character is in a sketch with Dave Foley, but I am not played by Dave Foley.

elvis_knits wrote:
OH FUCK, maybe I am played by Dave Foley
... my clip is really short so it's hard to tell. Either my character is Dave Foley or he's not in the sketch. I feel like I need to even show you guys now since I just made this retarded theory that might be wrong. Honestly I can't tell who is playing my character because he's dressed up in wig and stuff, but I think the voice might be Dave Foley. But if I post it I will basically be roleclaiming.

elvis_knits wrote:
It will not help the town. I just feel stupid now. I am pretty sure my character is Dave Foley at this point
, and now I don't know anything about the flavor.

elvis_knits wrote:Why did I not rewatch my sketch BEFORE having my conspiracy theory...

Embarrassing...

Embarrassing indeed.

Again, she
CLAIMED SCUM.

"Kill it with fire!"

Wow you are PRETTY stupid.

Imagine the scenario if the "Daves are scum" theory is right.

Elvis: oh hai guys, look we are all Daves. That's too funny. I might as well claim that I'm Dave and then try to sneak out with "LUL, I WAS WRONG".

That scenario doesn't make sense at all.

In post 1341, ZeekLTK wrote:
Also I'm pretty sure scooby lied about his role claim... he said he was vanilla town and everyone who has died so far (or everyone who has claimed) has had some type of role, even if it was kind of random like "Dave Counter" or "Dispute Resolver"... scooby said he's "Mississippi Gary" and he's just vanilla. He obviously lied. So I would be down to lynch him too.

In post 1347, Lord Gurgi wrote:Also shaft.ed never uses vanillas. VOTE: scooby. GO GO GO GO OUTGUESS THE MOD GO GO GO. You after.

In post 1350, MrBuddyLee wrote:Character claim:

1. ZeekLTK imaginality
2. evilpacman18 Mysterio
3. Internet Stranger
4. elvis_knits
5. Porochaz
6. scooby
7. Untrod Tripod
8. VP Baltar
9. Lord Gurgi
10. MrBuddyLee

You're up, Zeek.

I already claimed. For pedagogical reasons:

Mississipi Gary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1NdsBpK0rE
Vanilla.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Why are we outguessing the mod in this regard? A role claim with a little info would out all the dave foleys... I would much rather lynch IS or Zeek here.

Thats reason 1 why im feeling uneasy about the name claim. Im not sure I want Zeek to have that info.

Reason 2 is Im starting to feel uneasy about MBL, he's taken the lead of town before, its a position he is comfortable in as town.

Im Mr. Tyzik http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj6i4jUp9Ts

Also character claims. Not role claims.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by scooby »

In post 1344, ZeekLTK wrote:
How are my posts terrible? If you have any questions, I'd be glad to clarify. I don't know what more needs to be said though:

elvis claims to be a dave foley character... dave foley is scum...

scooby claimed he's "just vanilla" and that's clearly not a real role, so he obviously lied...

????

In post 1347, Lord Gurgi wrote:Also shaft.ed never uses vanillas. VOTE: scooby. GO GO GO GO OUTGUESS THE MOD GO GO GO. You after.

One of these guys is a SCUMBAG. This attack is so disingenuous it's not funny.

Now with Zeekltk softclaiming something that I don't see scum doing this, then we have ONCE again Mr. Gurgi. Why isn't this guy dead yet?
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by scooby »

In post 1372, ZeekLTK wrote:
Yeah, I mean I just want those three people I listed (again: Poro, UT, and VP) to at least give their character name, if not outright claim, before I claim... that doesn't mean everyone has to wait on "us" though.

I don't see scum doing this so yep I think zeek is town here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”