Mini 1246 - Bizarro Mafia: ...Mate! Who won?

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:31 am

Post by mozamis »

vote darox
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:34 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

Yeah, at this point I'm favoring a Darox lynch over a VCA-based Pads lynch.

PUnvote: Pads
PVote: Darox

@Wasabi

:(
Show
In your Viscera Eyes
Cataracts close the blinds
Let me let comfort come drown by your side.

As Town: 4-4
As Mafia: 5-0
Total Games Completed: 13

Nerd National
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:23 am

Post by ace5993 »

Welp.
Vote: Darox
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Darox »

HELLO SURVIVALIST VOTES. WE'RE PLAYING A GAME OF MAFIA.

PLEASE, WON'T YOU JOIN US?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:02 am

Post by ace5993 »

In post 269, Darox wrote:The reasons for why we should have done that is to give the scum the opportunity to out themselves through a voting bloc.

lmao.

Is there enough support on Darox to not do an in-depth analysis of what little content he has? I've posted quite a few general comments and also I'm lazy.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Darox »

In post 279, ace5993 wrote:lmao.

Is there enough support on Darox to not do an in-depth analysis of what little content he has? I've posted quite a few general comments and also I'm lazy.
Our champion of town, ladies and gentlemen.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Junpei »

In post 273, Wasabi wrote:I agree that Thirdkoopa has been utterly useless, but I feel we need to rely on the mod to handle that. I do see in Jedo's sig line that he's seeking a replacement, at least.

I think we can probably drop mozamis from the list of suspects on the basis of his lynch vote on IS, and IS's vote on him.

I'm not 100% confident in Pads' roleclaim, but unwilling to gamble a vote there until the game develops further.

My vote will probably fall someplace in the Darox / Junpei / VisceraEyes realm.

Good thing mafia never bus!

Oh wait...
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Pads
Pads
Goon
Pads
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Pads »

Town's To-Do List Tomorrow:

1. Take away Ace's license to lead the town.

2. Take a hard look at VisceraEyes

3. Re-examine Mozamis and InternetStranger's interactions

4. If Darox is lynched and

(a) ...flips town: Seriously, though, VisceraEyes.

(b) ...flips scum: Start purging the inactive, since, ya know, there's like five of them.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Junpei »

There is 32 hours today left, how about you do some of that stuff, Pads?

Pads
Pads
Goon
Pads
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Pads »

I never cease to be amused when people tell me I haven't posted enough content.

And I'm pretty sure I've already done #1.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Junpei »

So then why is it on the list... anyway do you feel that you've done 2 and 3 sufficiently?

Pads
Pads
Goon
Pads
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Pads »

Everyone needs to do their part in order for #1 to happen.

And, no, I haven't scratched the surface of #2 and #3, and I'll likely use some of my time on Day 3 to do that. Why not now? Because neither Mozamis or VisceraEyes are a potential lynch target for tonight, and that's the topic at hand.

Also, I've done my part today, perhaps to a fault, as there's been very little conversation other than my scumminess and now Darox's.

What about you? No interest in policy lynching the substance-less?
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Junpei »

That's a ridiculous question Pads, my vote last night on hiplop should show clearly how I feel about policy lynching the useless early on. But I will not let you go, or anyone else for that matter. When I get time I'll get to your list, however you need to delegate time to it if you are ordering it around like that.

You aren't out of the gallows, don't plan to be around day 3, do what you wish now.

ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Pads you are on the Darox wagon which I started. Your case stems directly from mine. Are you going to continue being on the good wagon or switch your vote?
Pads
Pads
Goon
Pads
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Pads »

Junpei wrote:
That's a ridiculous question Pads, my vote last night on hiplop should show clearly how I feel about policy lynching the useless early on.

No, it's not, and I find your implication that it is to be scummy.

You have not said a peep today about lynching hiplop.

You have not said a peep today about lynching inactives.

What does your Day 1 vote have to do with whether or not you are in favor of policy lynching inactives on Day 2? Townies change their mind, and it's not ridiculous for me to ask if you have changed yours, either due to different circumstances or some different strategy for Day 2. Townies reconsider, reanalyze, and rethink. Sticking to your beliefs is fine, but expecting me to forever staple a stated opinion to you is bizarre to say the least.

Junpei wrote:
You aren't out of the gallows, don't plan to be around day 3, do what you wish now.

Make sure you speak clearly into the mic when advocating the lynching of an uncounter-claimed doc. I want the whole town to hear it, so they can burn you at the stake the following day. That said, if the mafia don't snipe me tomorrow for WIFOM-lulz or whatever, then, yes, I should probably be the lynch Night 3.

Ace wrote:
Pads you are on the Darox wagon which I started.

Am I? I just said I don't consider him the best choice for finding a scum or policy lynching. Ah, I forgot I still had that pvote from earlier. A fair enough misunderstanding.

Ace wrote:
Your case stems directly from mine.

Does it now? I realize I'm one of the few people in the game not parroting you, so you might be confused, but I've come up with my own points against him, most recently the Otolia kill and the soft defense of InternetStranger on Day 1.

Ace wrote:
Are you going to continue being on the good wagon or switch your vote?

"...at which point me and posse will lynch you.", is that how that sentence ends? Sadly, I'm already a dead man walking so you don't have anything to threaten me with.

All that said, while I do think there are other lynches out there that would present us with a "win-win" scenario, Darox is not the worst lynch choice either. He's definitely got some scummy moments and his reaction to the late day surge is not the most townie-like I've ever seen. More attacking the attackers than trying to help the town out in what are probably his final moments. So, yeah, without a late surge of interest in a policy lynch (again, I suggest ThirdKoopa), I will be voting for Darox.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by ace5993 »

In post 289, Pads wrote:
Ace wrote:
Your case stems directly from mine.

Does it now? I realize I'm one of the few people in the game not parroting you, so you might be confused, but I've come up with my own points against him, most recently the Otolia kill and the soft defense of InternetStranger on Day 1.

Oh I'm well aware you came up with your own points on him, I just recall that I saw your original vote on Darox and thinking "yep, there's my main case on the person that isn't you in so many words".

By the way exactly who is parroting me. mozamis and VisceraEyes perhaps? Is there anyone else?

Ace wrote:"...at which point me and posse will lynch you.", is that how that sentence ends? Sadly, I'm already a dead man walking so you don't have anything to threaten me with.

I'm not trying to threaten you, I'm trying to present to you the possibility that people aren't following me just because of "insert X reason here", they're following me because they see the logic and reason in my cases and are evaluating everything I say on a case by case basis, as I would hope most people do under all circumstances.

I mean look, replace "leader" with "White Knight" and you're saying exactly the same thing IS did. It's a pro-scum argument. If no one else is trying to form wagons then no other wagons will be formed. It's not a matter of me "leading the town" with my army of 3 on the IS lynch, it's a matter of me trying to make sure that the lynch is primarily decided by everyone in the game as a whole, and not primarily by scum, as it would if there were many little wagons. If you want to call me a leader in this sense then yes, I am leading the town, but not to lynches, simply away from IS's philosophy.

Now admittedly I do find something like VE's #225 scummy - I'm always cautious of people sheeping others for no good reason, however the scrutiny should lie on the person doing the sheeping, and not the person they are sheeping. What I
don't
appreciate in your argument is that you're trying to make it seem like people should place less importance on my reasoning simply because others are agreeing with me. This I find an invalid argument, and something I will argue against whether I think you are scum or town.

One question - Is your main issue my actions, or the actions of the people who are allegedly "following me"?
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:29 am

Post by Junpei »

Oh yeah, I forgot that you are uncc'd doc. That's too bad.

But here you go pads
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p3461042
I definitely did express ability to vote hiplop.

Jedo the Jedi
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Jedo the Jedi »

Day is now over. Please send your votes to me within the next
48 hours
Show
Remember
the
!
/29/

"Mafia is defined as an informed minority vs. an uninformed majority."

V/LA weekends. Posts then are the exception rather than the rule.
Jedo the Jedi
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Jedo the Jedi »

Official Vote Count:

Darox (5) - ace5993, TehBrawlGuy, Junpei, Pads, mozamis

VisceraEyes (1) - Darox
Junpei (1) - Wasabi
Pads (1) - hiplop
ace5993 (1) - VisceraEyes

Not Voting - Thirdkoopa

-----
As the town continued to discuss the eradication of the mafia, it became clear they were growing more unified about just who seemed scummy.

"Are you kidding me? I'm scummy just because I refuse to fit into your little box? That's ridiculous." said Darox.

"Well, that's modernism for you. The masses make the decisions, and you don't fit with us." said Junpei.

"Besides, we can't very well lynch the claimed doc. That would be stupid." said VisceraEyes.

"You can't trust that! Why would the doc come out when he's the only hope the town has left?!" screamed Darox.

"That's just a chance they will have to take," replied Pads.

As Darox gulped down his last lungful of air, he laughed. Searching through his pockets, you discover he too was carrying a gun.

Darox, mafia
, has been lynched.
Day has begun and will end in
7 days
Show
Remember
the
!
/29/

"Mafia is defined as an informed minority vs. an uninformed majority."

V/LA weekends. Posts then are the exception rather than the rule.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:53 am

Post by ace5993 »

hiplop did you really vote for the un-cc'd doctor? Really?

mozamis is town.

TehBrawlGuy was pushing Darox even during the period where Pads hadn't claimed, he's town.

Pads is town.

Junpei went from concerns about Darox D1 to somehow concluding that Darox is "likely town" in 238 (which also didn't have an explanation behind it), no other read posted after - this is definitely a potential bus. Junpei needs to justify his vote.

Wasabi is town.

hiplop... really? On the one hand, wtf, but on the other hand I don't see a scum motivation behind it. Needs to explain his vote before further analysis.

VisceraEyes - No rationale for his vote in thread (in fact quite the opposite), plus he was going to vote for Darox in thread last I checked... Possible OMGUS for my #290?

I'm unsure between Junpei and VisceraEyes as my pick for the last scum right now, I'll wait for them to justify their respective votes before looking in more detail.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:33 am

Post by hiplop »

Not going to lie I just skimmed pads posts, never knew he claimed doc :oops:
third best scummer of all time
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:47 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

It was literally OMGUS. Nothing to see here. Sorry bout that. I was, in fact, down with the Pads vote, until you called me scum for it. Fact of the matter is, I independently came upon that conclusion, typed it, then realized that you'd said it too...and you said I was 'scummily sheeping' you. The ironic part is that I didn't want to vote for Darox because I didn't want to be accused of OMGUS if he didn't die. XD

Anyways, nice hit town. Glad I can be carried through this game kicking and screaming.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:56 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

I'd like to add for the record that my activity in this game has been atrocious and I'm aware of it. If I need to die to secure town victory because my inactivity has been deemed too-scummy-to-be-trusted, I'm okay with that.

I'm presently reading through the game, and I'll share my reads later.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Junpei »

I voted for Darox because I didn't find him very town, and there were no other good options. He was the clear lynch, so I piled my vote on to make sure it went through.

Why would I bus Darox in this situation? I don't know why I would when I could justify my vote elsewhere.

TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 298, Junpei wrote:I voted for Darox because I didn't find him very town, and there were no other good options. He was the clear lynch, so I piled my vote on to make sure it went through.

Why would I bus Darox in this situation? I don't know why I would when I could justify my vote elsewhere.

...because he's the obvious lynch? As far as I'm concerned, whether you were on him or not matters little. What's really going to find us scum is looking back at how people interacted with Darox D1/early D2.

What worries me is if TK is the last Scum. We have literally nothing to go on and could be chasing our tails. Really, though, this is likely GG town win. We have 3 lynches left, and there's 4 real Scum picks alive, Junpei, VE, Hiplop, and TK. All we need to do is figure out which one is Town. I suppose maybe Wasabi could be maf, I don't see how Ace is drawing obv. Town off him.
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”