MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:31 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 246, hiplop wrote:ive never played like that as scum, except my first game

It appears you aren't even able to link a SINGLE game. :roll:

It's not shitlogic .... rhetoric a little more.

But PLEASE stay on my wagon ....
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:37 am

Post by hiplop »

third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:42 am

Post by hiplop »

> also implying i was actually looking for games
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Seacore »

Hiplop, you're stretching.

MoI - please find a game that is counter evidence to my claims
hiplop - that's not possible
MoI - that's not good for your argument
hiplop - when I said it's not possible, I meant I couldn't be bothered
MoI - that's still not good for your argument

I mean, I think MoI is scum too, but I think you're stretching.

In other news, I'm still here, waiting for the lurkers and the flakers to post.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Quilford »

In post 238, farside22 wrote:1> Really Iam is physic. I had no clue! :o
Iam when where you going to tell me. I know tell me who is scum. Come on you apparently know what people are thinking here!

Are you serious? I went through this with ConSpiracy for a few awful pages. The whole "say three people are scum when half the playerlist hasn't posted yet" thing should've been a clear indicator.

In post 238, farside22 wrote:2> It's a valid question. You make a statement, you expected someone to call you out and your saying that it's scummy to ask you about your reads and know your not serious?

The point is, it makes me look scummy and stupid.

These elements combined in iama's post made me gain a scumread. Honestly, I don't know what's up with people and their apparent inability to read these days.

I feel oddly about the MoI / IceGuy shenanigans. I haven't actually read them because I lack a desire to pore through quote walls at the moment, but I think it's pretty possible that MoI!scum feels IceGuy is an easy target after Execution Mafia 2.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by hiplop »

In post 253, Seacore wrote:Hiplop, you're stretching.

MoI - please find a game that is counter evidence to my claims
hiplop - that's not possible
MoI - that's not good for your argument
hiplop - when I said it's not possible, I meant I couldn't be bothered
MoI - that's still not good for your argument

I mean, I think MoI is scum too, but I think you're stretching.

In other news, I'm still here, waiting for the lurkers and the flakers to post.

wat, i never said its not possible, i said what hes saying is utter BS. He never brought up any games, so i had nothing to counter with
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Seacore »

All I'm saying is, I think MoI is scummy, but his reactions to you at the moment don't look scummy, so I think you've probably got goggles on and should take a step back.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by hiplop »

ok seacore w/e you say
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:22 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 235, hiplop wrote:VOTE: moi cant remember if i did this ornpt

Where's your answer to my question?
In post 240, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Conspiracy wrote:No, I don't think IceGuy is scummy. Yet, I wonder if MoI will be lynched when he deliberately stays of the wagon. Something we can do is wait for a L-2 (not L-1 for quickhammering) and see if two other people want to vote him. Then we will force a third player to vote him, too, and voila, IceGuy is off the wagon.

Direct defense of Iceguy noted.

Misrepresentation of what I said is noted.
Conspiracy wrote:Lol contradiction. I am not allowed to think someone is scum when his PR is useful, but MoI himself is.
Let's lynch this guy.

Um, that’s a bullshit conclusion and you know it. I don’t think Iceguy is scum because of his claim. I think he’s scum because of his behavior. In fact my stance is exactly the opposite – I will not lynch a player because their role is more useful to scum than Town but will happily lynch a scummy player regardless of role..

Lawl, you are allowed to lynch anyone you think is scummy regardless of their role, but if I find someone scummy I may only push his lynch when the role is bad?
That is a contradiction and you know it.
Conspiracy wrote:Also, what is the use of claiming who is in my neighbourhood? Once said player is in my neighbourhood,
he knows I am confirmed.
If I am roleblocked, I will put myself a 1v1 with Quilford and if I haven't put anyone in my neighbourhood it is noticed very fast. Meh, this way my being neighbourizer is very boring and barely useful at all.

1. Please explain what a successful Neighborization confirms (in the bolded context)
2. What benefits do you have for NOT claiming your Neighbor from the Night before. All it allows is for you to more carefully hide motives if you are scum (including not Neighborizing and making the kill instead). As Town you get no benefit at all that I can see. And yes, secret consulations isn't a benefit when you are the known Neighborizor..

1. A succesful Neighbourization confirms that I used my power.
2. Let my tell you how my neighbourizing works. I have one QT that every body can read when being in it. Three situations:
a) I don't target anyone at start. Future neighbours can see this.
b) I don't target anyone later on. Present neighbours can see this
c) I don't target anyone at all. If we have every body that's about to be lynched say that they are in circle or not, it is noticed soon that I don't use my power.
So there is no reason for me to out my neighbours. On top of that, there is no fun in neighbourizing when it is outed.
In post 256, Seacore wrote:All I'm saying is, I think MoI is scummy, but his reactions to you at the moment don't look scummy, so I think you've probably got goggles on and should take a step back.

Lawl, you are asking hiplop to lurk?
I am going to laugh so hard if the scum team is MoI-hiplop-Seacore.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:55 am

Post by farside22 »

MOI wrote:At this point anyone on my wagon shouldn’t feel safe. Sorry … scum doesn’t get the privilege of knowing whether they have a good chance at getting a double-bag on Town with my lynch.

This post makes me feel all squeeky and giggly. Like a person who happily caught scum.

MOI knows if he was town scum would be worried about pushing for his lynch that is why he keeps goading Iceguy to vote for him. However scum would want the person who is town that has the most powerful on the wagon so he can shoot him.

Also I missed that one post from MOI what makes IceGuy scum......Yeah the post that IceGuy did that MOI hasn't. Makes me more and more happy with my vote.

CS: I don't see Seacore as scum. I'm thinking kdown maybe scum. After being attacked and posting his defense he suddenly disappears and comes out only occasionally now.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:17 am

Hiplop wrote:wat, i never said its not possible, i said what hes saying is utter BS. He never brought up any games, so i had nothing to counter with

See this steams me. Are you too stupid to understand the reason that I haven’t mentioned the specific game is because it is on-going or are you scum hoping to capitalize on that fact.

--

ConSpiracy wrote:Lawl, you are allowed to lynch anyone you think is scummy regardless of their role, but if I find someone scummy I may only push his lynch when the role is bad?
That is a contradiction and you know it.

No, it’s not.

Your reason for suspecting Quilford, as far as I can see, is the following –

1. You find his initial post where he calls three random people scum to be scummy.
2. His reaction to your and Iam’s suspicion is scummy.

That’s all from the back and forth I can see on quick scan. I don’t find either reason compelling in the least. Thus why I suspect your push is driven by other reasons (aka his JK status).

ConSpiracy wrote:1. A succesful Neighbourization confirms that I used my power.

Yup and publicly disclosing this in thread and having target confirm also makes this public knowledge. It also forces you to provide possible links for future scum-hunting consideration. Thus very Pro-Town.

ConSpiracy wrote:2. Let my tell you how my neighbourizing works. I have one QT that every body can read when being in it. Three situations:
a) I don't target anyone at start. Future neighbours can see this.
b) I don't target anyone later on. Present neighbours can see this
c) I don't target anyone at all. If we have every body that's about to be lynched say that they are in circle or not, it is noticed soon that I don't use my power.
So there is no reason for me to out my neighbours. On top of that, there is no fun in neighbourizing when it is outed.

No, your method isn’t nearly as useful to Town scum-hutning efforts. Public links are better than keeping things private. All three rely on ‘waiting’ on information to be revealed at a later date when simply stating it in thread immediately the next day is a much simpler and more effective method.

Furthermore your worry about “fun” really isn’t worthy of mentioning. Town should be worried solely about finding scum and lynching them. That your actions being public as the best means of scum-hunting for Town overall reduces your ‘fun’ is just a hazard of the set-up.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:28 am

Farside wrote:This post makes me feel all squeeky and giggly. Like a person who happily caught scum.

MOI knows if he was town scum would be worried about pushing for his lynch that is why he keeps goading Iceguy to vote for him. However scum would want the person who is town that has the most powerful on the wagon so he can shoot him.

Oh, Farside … so you are either scum or just playing terribly.

I’m trying to decipher what exactly the babble in the second part means. This is what I can decrypt ...

1. Town MoI knows scum are worried about pushing his lynch.

That’s true and I’ve said it when calling Iceguy scum. Yet you and many other keep saying “Oh, he doesn’t need to be on the lynch”. So apparently you are the one who doesn't understand the point apparently.

2. Scum MoI wants the most powerful Town role on the wagon.

Sure, I guess. I could quibble about what is the most Powerful Town role or whether taking out the best player would be better but don’t really care since I'm Town.

If you can point out how that statement supports your 'giddy, happy' statement I'd love to see it.

Farside wrote:Also I missed that one post from MOI what makes IceGuy scum......Yeah the post that IceGuy did that MOI hasn't. Makes me more and more happy with my vote.

Of course you did. I didn't make one. I’ve already made my opinions clear in my back and forth with Ice-scum.

Your desire for a single post because you dislike reading doesn’t really move me. Ice is scum for his misrepresentation of my position multiple times, his constant Appeals to Fear and Repetition (use of mudslinging over and over when it doesn’t apply at all), his inability to justify his position in a logical manner, and his fear of voting who he claims is confirmed scum.

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:12 am

Post by The Fonz »

Farside22 (0)
MagnaofIllusion (6) mb53 ConSpiracy Farside22 iamausername hiplop
L-1
ConSpiracy (2) Quilford Seacore
IceGuy (0) MagnaofIllusion
Quilford (1) kondi2424
hiplop (1) kdowns
iamausername (0)
jasont1981(0)
kondi2424 (0)
Seacore (0)
kdowns (1) IceGuy
mb53 (1) jasont1981

Not voting:

With thirteen votes in play, seven are required to lynch.

Replacing mb53 as well as Jason, though no luck on either front.
Last edited by The Fonz on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:15 am

Post by kdowns »

VOTE: MoI

Sorry =/
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:23 am

Post by The Fonz »

And so, the people of Point Place gathered around Red, angrily pointing fingers. "He's too strict! He's too bald! He makes Nixon seem mild-mannered!" No matter how much he insisted that there was no way he was involved and you were all dumbasses, it didn't make any difference. You grabbed a bunch of fairy lights from the attic and strung him up, but as you might expect from a Korea vet, he didn't go down easy. Red aimed one last, desperate and perfectly timed kick at...

TO BE CONTINUED

I just wanna say that when my time comes, I want to be buried face down so anyone that doesn't like me can kiss my ass!

MagnaofIllusion
, Red, Protown Vengeful,
was lynched Day One.

MOI now has up to 24 hours to determine on which of the six players on his wagon he wishes to make his reprisal kill.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:05 am

Post by The Fonz »

Previously on That 70s Show

You all gather round Red, to string him up with fairy lights. At the last minute, he aims a perfectly-timed kick at the Solar Plexus of...

Midge
, who staggers backwards and screams as she falls down the stairs towards the basement. She lands with a thud and crumples like a leaf as she bangs her head on the floor. You all rush downstairs, but it's clear that the blow has proven fatal. You search her pockets, and find a folded up sheet of paper with 'The Plan' written on it in single-syllable words. It details an evil plot to kill off her friends and neighbors. Fortunately for them, Midge's co-conspirators were smart enough to not put their names on it. You head to different parts of the house (the couch, Eric's room, etc) to have a lie down and digest what's happened. Even though you realise you made a big mistake killing Red, you're quite glad he isn't around to point out what a bunch of dumbass kids you are.

Those are
my
panties!

iamausername,
Midge, Scum Limited Bulletproof, Vengekilled Day One.

It is now Night One. Deadline 10PM BST (5 Eastern) on Monday 10th October.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Despite their ups and downs, it was clear that Bob Pinciotti loved his wife, no matter what crazy crap she pulled. So, when you find him in the bathroom, his head caved in with a rock, the night after she was both died and was revealed to be a crazy-ass killer, it seemed somehow appropriate.

Oh, and honey, we're also exploring tantric sex. So if you hear any strange noises coming from Mommy and Daddy's bedroom...

hiplop
, Bob, Protown Inventor, killed Night One.

It is now Day Two. With ten votes in play, it will require six to lynch. Deadline is 10PM BST on the 25th October.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

So what's goin on in 'dis house

Vote: Quilford
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Oh, btw, Jason's real life issues had been resolved before I could get a replacement, so he's staying in the game. I'm still looking for an mb53 replacement, though trying to get a replacement at the moment is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by Seacore »

I didn't love kdown's hammer. I was waiting for the lurkers and flakers to be replaced or return, and then I was going to argue for ConS's lynch. That being said, MoI's lynch got us a scum kill, good job MoI. I would have been arguing for MoI's lynch today so again, no biggy.
But still, I don't like the one line hammer.

That being said, anybody have anything to report before we get started?
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by Quilford »

Yep!

I'm town.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by Quilford »

Also I jailed mb53 so hm.

Mod, what's being going on with finding a replacement for mb53
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Post by Quilford »

Actually, I'm betting mafia submitted the kill through mb53.

VOTE: mb53
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by Seacore »

Quil, how and/or why did you decide not to jk me?
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Quilford »

Didn't think you were in danger of a kill.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”