DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:27 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Zeek might still be scum for his paranoia about my being some BULLETPROOF cult leader.

Now that we all know I'm no cult leader... why would he think I'm bulletproof unless his team's kill didn't go through?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

In post 1523, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1521, Internet Stranger wrote:
You do understand MBL that I still think that youre simply fishing for information right?

Guess who did that before? Your buddy Umbrage and yourself.

And who was correct to determine that you were not playing for the town and might as well have been the equivalent of scum?

The difference between you and I DBG is that I use FACTS and LOGIC to back my arguments. You use temperament, opinions and emotions. The other difference is that I was CORRECT.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:29 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

DGB caught Umbrage and MistBeauty.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:31 am

In post 1527, MrBuddyLee wrote:DGB caught Umbrage and MistBeauty.

Umbrage raged himself to death and Misty herpaderped herself to death. But thank you for your opinion, Mr White Knight Defender of Internet Justice.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:34 am

I'm also catching IS.

Pretty sure imag/Zeek is scum, too. They thought I was bulletproof, and they're also trying to crucify elvis in broad daylight because she can't be NK'd.

Please, please lynch these two.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:40 am

How peculiar that you continue to ignore the fact that Elvis is a FOLEY in a game where an entire fucking SCUMTEAM is comprised of fucking FOLEYS. But thats ok, you constantly ignore shit that is inconvenient to you and your selfish motives.

This little bloodlust vendetta of yours is getting to your head. Youre sound like the crabby old lady with all the cats claiming everyone she doesnt like is the devil.
Show

MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:42 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

@DGB
, do you think we should ignore the DFSB-Foley connection when it comes to elvis? If so, why? She seems like the obvious candidate to finish off a scumteam of three Dave Foleys. The only reason to doubt that, imo, is that she willingly claimed being a Dave. But you have to admit it looks like the logical fit, and Elvis seemed totally flustered when she realized she claimed a Dave.

Also, ignore IS. If he's scum, he wants to scare off scumhunters. You're wrong about me, but I'd rather have you here than not.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:52 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Day 3, Baltar voted Spyrex after Spyrex posted defending Lurconis:

In post 942, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 938, SpyreX wrote:I'd concur about Lucronis town.

(thats all you get for now)

unvote, vote:Spyrex

This syncs up with three things we know about the FLF:

1)
Lain wrote:Lurconis is who I wanted to kill last night, whom she (MB) would not agree to kill.

2)
MB wrote:My partners(Lain) were most suspicious of SpyreX, and we decided on that instead.

3) FLF killed both Spyrex and Lurconis last night.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 1516, MrBuddyLee wrote:
@Poro
, can you please paraphrase the message you got from Gurgi about the contest?
I had no indication of my ability being doubled but then again my ability is useless so it could be neither of us is lying.

I received nothing.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:49 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

In post 1525, DrippingGoofball wrote:Zeek might still be scum for his paranoia about my being some BULLETPROOF cult leader.

Now that we all know I'm no cult leader... why would he think I'm bulletproof unless his team's kill didn't go through?

lol, I might be scum because I could tell that you were not on the town's side and I was worried about how it would hurt the town?

Guess what, the fact that you are a treestump right now proves that I was right. I had figured out that you did not have a pro-town win condition. Luckily all that happened was that you "won" and turned into a treestump. It could have been much worse - and that's what I was trying to figure out; how bad could it be.

And oh, we have a non-NKable claimed scum... yeah, I'm so suspicious for going after them. lol Someone else just brought up possible bulletproof godfathers. Who could fit that description? Oh I dunno... maybe elvis?? lol

Here's the thing about lynching elvis today: if she is DFSB, then that faction is most likely gone. Then they don't get any more nightkills. So there's that too...
Tigers ate my signature.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:54 am

Post by elvis_knits »

MBL: one things you are not taking into account with MB. She did seem to suspect Gurgi and scooby, but she suspected scooby as "being umbrage's buddy." Since she was umbrage's buddy, you know she wasn't legitimately looking for umbrage buddies. So she fabricated that case. Gurgi, on the other hand, she legitimately thought was scum with ML.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:59 am

Post by elvis_knits »

MBL wrote:N1: DFSB killed Kison (Umbrage revenge), FLF killed farside (she found Umbrage townish, so a less likely DFSB kill)
N2: ??? killed Amrun. ??? tried to kill EK or DGB and got blocked, or doubled up on Amrun.
N3: ??? tried to kill EK or DGB and got blocked. ??? also tried to kill EK or DGB and got blocked. Also possible that there are NK-immune godfathers.
N4: DFSB killed Lain. FLF killed Spyrex, Lain killed Lurconis.

Ok so apparently I could have blocked kills because I am locked in DGB's apartment and can't be killed.

But how could kills on DGB fail?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:04 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

MBL, you said you've done investigations and didn't get a result on EK, but what results did you get on the other people? You claim to have done 6 investigations in 4 nights... so what are the other 5 results? Are they all the same? I feel like you should tell us before the day ends in case you are town and get NKed...
Tigers ate my signature.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:05 am

Post by ZeekLTK »

In post 1140, vollkan wrote:Okay, just checked in, and I see I am at L-1, so:

I am
Kevin
from Citizen Kane. I have a protecting and killing power. Basically, the first time I target a person, I protect them. If I choose to target them again, it will be a kill attempt instead. Night 1 I targeted VPB. Reasoning was that VPB was one of my #2 suspects. My hope was to push IS on D2, and then, if VPB got scummier over D2, to kill him on N2. On N2, however, I instead protected DGB, given her claim. I win with town.

vollkan said he protected DGB one night.
Tigers ate my signature.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:07 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

@elvis
:
DGB wrote:And since they failed to kill me last night, they need work over time to raise suspicion of me during the day.

@Zeek
: I'm holding off on fully claiming until Baltar claims his role. We can keep finding scum until then.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:09 am

Post by elvis_knits »

OK, people think I am Dave Foley scum, please look at my iso. I had Mist Beauty pegged as scum since Sept 6 when i voted her, and my interaction with umbrage is ridiculous. I think that maybe umbrage's problem with me was as a result of attacking and voting his bud.

IS will present you with some sort of retarded argument about "anybody can be bussing" etc., but honestly, I don't think anybody in their right mind can put me with MB and Umbrage as buddies. Also, IS argument is guaranteed to be retarded because he says he doesn't buss and people rarely buss. Although, for me, he says "you were all totally bussing." Riiiiight
Talk nerdy to me.

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:33 am

Oh are you cognizant of my argument already? Oh you so silly psychic, Elvis. Youre as much of a fraud as Ms Cleo.

First you assume that somehow you were the glorious hero to take down Umbrage and Misty. (Hint: you were not)

1) Umbrage essentially killed himself. He was mostly going after DBG, not you. He wanted to learn about the egg and DBG. You werent a target, you were SBG's commodity. You were already arguing on her behalf and becoming buddy buddy minion with her, you were already tied to her.

Eventually Umbrage self-destructed. Dont claim him as yours because he clearly wasnt. Again, you coming out with lies in order to try and paint yourself as looking good.

2) Misty also essentially killed herself. First off, her scum buddy outed her and then she bungled and herpaderped herself to death as well. You were conveniently not around to push for her lynch or even vote for her when it counted. But now you want to claim her as your trophy? Oh you silly scum, Elvis.

You have been screaming to tear my head off and drink my blood remember? Dont try to act like the bastion of scumhunting and try to claim Misty as your own. Thats not your trophy either.

You are right about one thing, you didnt bus your friends. Like you, they managed nicely to kill themselves.

In fact, you havent done much of anything except being DBG's useless pet and being a FOLEY.
Show

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Porochaz »

Im pretty damn convinced she is not DFSB due to her interaction with Umbrage.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:51 am

Post by elvis_knits »

More Internet Stranger votes please.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:59 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Also, if I am locked in DGB's apartment and can't be targeted, I would guess I also can't target anyone. I'm vanilla so it doesn't matter. But if I were a third Dave Foley scum and I am locked in an apartment, effectively jailkept, there would have to be a fourth member for the DFSM to be committing the kills. Three kills last night means a DFSM kill happened. And I couldn't have done it. So unless you think there are four or more DFSM... it's not me.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

@DGB -- can you confirm? I'm locked in your apt and can't be targeted, but can I target anyone?
Talk nerdy to me.

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:28 pm

In post 1545, elvis_knits wrote:@DGB -- can you confirm? I'm locked in your apt and can't be targeted, but can I target anyone?

Oh yea, let's get a biased opinion from someone that isn't even town. Excellent idea.
Show

scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by scooby »

You guys are both fucking getting in a retarded fight.

Can we please lynch LordGurgi?

So he can diescumdiecscumdiesucmsuckdiescumdiescukdie?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:38 pm

In post 1531, MrBuddyLee wrote:
@DGB
, do you think we should ignore the DFSB-Foley connection when it comes to elvis? If so, why? She seems like the obvious candidate to finish off a scumteam of three Dave Foleys. The only reason to doubt that, imo, is that she willingly claimed being a Dave. But you have to admit it looks like the logical fit, and Elvis seemed totally flustered when she realized she claimed a Dave.

Also, ignore IS. If he's scum, he wants to scare off scumhunters. You're wrong about me, but I'd rather have you here than not.

I am ignoring him, but he's scum and needs a good lynching.

I felt that elvis' reaction was totally believable and natural. She's not scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:44 pm

In post 1544, elvis_knits wrote:Also, if I am locked in DGB's apartment and can't be targeted, I would guess I also can't target anyone.

That is correct. You cannot target anyone.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”