RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Hiraki wrote

K. But that's totally assumptive, so it's a shitty gut read. Which is usually a shitty scum gut read.

You shouldn't have done it in the first place then...

Both of these are stupid.

I
Hiraki wrote

have logic behind me. All you have is relations that may lead to something. I have more concrete. Am I assuming in some way? Yes, of course. Who has more force behind them? Me.

Logic lol?. you have no logic. all your doing is " OH I BELIEVE PANDA IS SCUM SO I ISO HIM AND USE ALL HIS POSTS AND MISREP HIM AND TUNNEL HIM AND ALSO CAST A LITTLE BULLSHIT ALONG THE WAY SO I GET WHAT I WANT " yea nice force.

Hiraki wrote

Would've been useful if I knew.

I'm not allowed to assume, kthx.

Hiraki wrote

Then what did you agree with?

Because you can't agree with any part of that post but the last line.

You seriously can't.

I did mention the post but maybe you i need to show you since your obviously reading everything out of context.
In post 138, Robocopter87 wrote:OK. Got a case.

This is why you should be voting hiplop:

In post 58, hiplop wrote:VOTE: haola
SCUM

Lets start off with his vote. He votes haoala. His reason? He doesn't put one. People have voted before him at haoala. Note this. For this makes this vote a bandwagon vote. Hiplop looks scum. haoala did something scummy. So I said, "Bus Much?"

His terrible response was this (Also, I'm not taking anything you say as a joke. You trying to be cool like Fate or Elli and them isn't working. It makes you look bad. Also, those guys are actually hunting scum. And they do it pretty good too. They, unlike you, actually make cases and give reasons. Even if they are difficult about it. So please, save yourself the embarrassment. Because you look awful.),

In post 60, hiplop wrote:PERHAPS

Again, no reason. Helps no one at all.

Then,

In post 64, hiplop wrote:
In post 63, numberQ wrote:So far what I'm seeing is haoala trying to wagon on Bub with Reck, then DH and hip doing the same thing on haoala. That was my first reaction upon reading the thread, anyway.

scum post, pretty obvious one too.

Lets kill this guy shall we?

VOTE: numberq

He changes votes in the blink of an eye. Again, he doesn't give any reasons. I see nothing scummy about numberqs actions. And even if I did take his actions as scummy. This is barely enough for me to vote numberq or present the idea of his lynch.

Because his antics are just making him look bad, I tell him to stop his nonsense.

In post 67, hiplop wrote:
In post 65, Robocopter87 wrote:No. You need to stop this stuff you are doing.

Why is that an obvious scum post? numberQ is totally right. Though I don't really think DH jumped on the wagon rather than he just wasn't here to post first.

So. Please. Why is it an obvious scum post?

no thank you

the content doesnt matter, its the way he phrased it. NEWBSCUM etc

The way he phrased it. The way he phrased it was enough for you to say "Lets kill this guy shall we?" Really?

Also, notice the refusal to cooperate. I don't think its indicative of his alignment. However, it is anti town because hes just being stubborn, not realeasing info due to thinking hes cool.

In post 68, hiplop wrote:the last sentence specifically is not town posting!!!

Again again and again and again he has failed to
Explain
why it is scummy/not town.

In post 77, hiplop wrote:@robo, its the way people phrase things when they're new and scum. It pretty much works like a safety- and makes him never appear too one sided on any specific issue. Also, the first part is like they said; a simple narration, its not giving his opinion on anything.

Or its newbtown. I can easily see this as a "nervous that people will think hes stupid if he says the wrong thing." You are jumping to conclusions that aren't found in evidence. Its as easy that hes newbtown as he is newbscum.
In post 91, hiplop wrote:
In post 86, RedPanda wrote:
In post 64, hiplop wrote:
In post 63, numberQ wrote:So far what I'm seeing is haoala trying to wagon on Bub with Reck, then DH and hip doing the same thing on haoala. That was my first reaction upon reading the thread, anyway.

scum post, pretty obvious one too.

Lets kill this guy shall we?

VOTE: numberq

VOTE HIPLOP

You were so confident about Haoala being scum. Did you just change your vote after robocopter called you out on your obvious bus. and calling that an obvious one is just weak.

o_O Not sure if serious

Was a RV on haoala, i found ACTUAL SCUMMY BEHAVIOR, I lead a wagon on NumberQ. Its the way the game works.

He is serious. You switched votes right after I called you out on it. Why do you have this level of ego that makes you think that whatever he says doesn't apply?

Whoa whoa whoa. It was a RV? Since when? Why are you explaining this now? You found actual scummy behavior on numberq? You mean possible a newbscum bad phrasing. Thats not very solid. Its not the game works. You switched votes super fast and he asked you why. I wanna know why too.

In post 94, hiplop wrote:They werent SUPER SRS!

just moderately. There is a pretty high chance haoala is scum, but NUMBERQ is more likely.

"SCUM" is clearly a super serious case that shows that I'm not going to change my mind at all this phase, especially when its 4> pages in [/sarcasm]

Now you are changing your story. You said it was a random vote. meaning there was no backing to said vote. but now you are saying he is scummy. AND that there is a
high chance
he is scum? Really? High chance? Me thinks not. Numberq is more likely than "High chance" its like you think hes confirmed scum.

You can change your mind, but not into straight contradictions. You can change your mind without saying that you didn't do something you said you did but really didn't do.

In post 96, hiplop wrote:yeah, can we please all just kill numberq? Sheep me and you will PROFIT

Again with the thinking your cool. Your accusation is as flimsy as <something super flimsy here>. Unless you make a case then I don't see any reason to believe you.
In post 101, hiplop wrote:
In post 100, Captain Corporal wrote:Some people's reactions to haoala's wagon are amazing.
For example, Hiplop's #94 and #96.
In #94 we admits Haoala's scumminess, but says NumberQ is scummier. This is exactly the same as the "Vote: town, FoS: scumbuddy" tactic I've seen used before. In #96 he wants everyone to jump off the wagon (even though Haoala is scummy to him), and onto his wagon.
Sounds like scum trying to get scumbuddy out of trouble.
VOTE: Haoala
I'll take Reck's place

ON PAGE FIVE MY READS ARE MOST DEFINITELY SOLID.

Not sure how you could possibly think im scum but OK you do that captain corporal. What about the 90% of town players who have more than one scumread? Why are you clearly ignoring the more common situation?

You said they were solid. You said HIGH CHANCE. You said that numberq was EVEN HIGHER. That sounds like you said your reads were pretty darn solid to me. So tell me, whats your story this time? Its seems to change every time.

In post 129, hiplop wrote:VOTE: haola

Numberq last post was townish, haoala is being the opposite

Why? Why is his post townish. Why is haoala's vote not townish? Reasons. Explanations for reasons. Case. Vote. Simple as that.

In post 134, hiplop wrote:
In post 131, xRECKONERx wrote:ALL THE WAGONS ARE GOOD WAGONS.
Vote: haoala

AJ is still scum, though we can take care of his buddy first.

idk theres an idiotic wagon on me

Nice defense. "idiotic wagon on me". Good job. This totally makes me think you aren't scum. [/sarcasm]

In post 136, hiplop wrote:Disrespectfully agree!

Wish this was a DOUBLE LYNCH game

This is totally useless. Fluff that does nothing. Explains nothing. Defends against nothing. Accuses nothing. Nothing.

Summary: hiplop has changed his vote, changed his story, not explained anything. Been uncooperative. This is not an "idiotic wagon".

Hiplop: Make a defense. Don't say its and idiotic wagon. Don't be stubborn and say "no thank you". Stop trying to act cool. And do something useful.

VOTE: Hiplop

Robo out for now.

That was exactly my case on hiplop. i dont understand why you find it so hard to understand simple stuff.

I
Hiraki wrote

was nowhere on your scumlist. I make one random vote, and you vote me.

What does that tell me?

You have no clue who the scum actually is, and are just being opportunistic to the max.

In post 189, RedPanda wrote:
In post 181, Hiraki wrote:I like cake.

You guys started this game really badly. It hurt my eyes.

Unvote, Vote: RedPanda

Call it unhelpful.

I don't give a fuck.

is that supposed to be a random vote?

and i voted for you where?

Hiraki wrote

haoala (5) - DemonHybrid, numberQ, hiplop, xRECKONERx, Oversoul
hiplop (5) - RedPanda, Captain Corporal, Chronopie, Robocopter87, haoala

No one voted before you did, so that's a complete lie. GG.

haoala (5) - DemonHybrid, numberQ, hiplop, xRECKONERx, Oversoul
hiplop (5) - RedPanda, Captain Corporal, Chronopie, Robocopter87, haoala
alabaskaJ wrote
post 223
right now i feel comfortable saying
vote: hiplop
as it seems pretty evident to me (and xRECKONERx, ironically enough) voting outside of hiplop and haola will just stall our day (although i am going to review Red Panda). one last closing thought:

So your post is a lie?
Hiraki wrote

And here's this fluff that RP puts in Oversoul's case.

That little push that I must've manipulated something, because I must be wrong.

no me gusta.
You have manipulated something. You have no case apart from some bullshit. No concrete no force.
Hiraki wrote

No clue! It's not like we all know that they're both town!

Oh wait.

We do.

No wait no wait. You couldn't explain could you so you have to resort to bullshit again. If i was scum And if i knew Hiplop and haoala were town beforehand what was the neccesity for me to switch votes at the last minute and paint a target on my back?

Robo wrote

The thing is, anybody after me who voted Hiraki after I did isn't confirmed. I know it sounds selfcentered or something but I since I was the first, mine was the first legit reaction to it.

RedPanda could have just been copying me. As could the people after that.

Fair enough.

Hiraki wrote

Funny how RedPanda skips some points.

This is policy now.

What points? ive answered every single thing.Stop tunneling on me with bad facts. it makes you look foolish.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by RedPanda »

@pinkfloyd Who did you use Emp on Last night?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:49 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'll correct my mistakes.

I didn't see the vote, so fair point. And "you vote me" wasn't the correct wording, but you should get the point.

You made a mountain out of a molehill.

I'm not going to respond to one point you have, unless you get off your high horse and start using concrete evidence to defend yourself.

"This point is stupid" is not only disrespectful to me, but really destroys the integrity of the game in terms of debating actual things.

Basically, cut the crap.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:29 am

Post by RedPanda »

Basically your attack was crap. and ive defended myself enough. Concrete evidence? All your attacks were fail. ive responded to eveything. You misrep and give false information about me and then tell me to cut the crap? and those points were stupid. ive responded to everything else.

Also i dont think your scum not yet anyway. the only time i thought you were scum was when you Asked him what safety was but thats been addressed already which makes your whole reason about me getting worried about your vote and voting for you is crap. an iso of all your posts show that youve done zero till now and why did You push all your attacks at me so close to the deadline?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Hiraki »

You misrepresented me by posting something I said in my first attack about your robo +1.

Because I didn't know which post it was, I was unaware of what it was really going for.

However, that apparently gave you the right to push that point again after I explained my mistake.

Scummy? No. Mucho assholo? Si senor.

And you didn't respond to the first part of my case, and some details in the middle.

If someone else requests it, I will do it.

I'm not taking any more of your crap though.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Panda, your case for voting Hiplop was Robocopter's case? What the hell is that. ._. Please explain that part of your post.

Bub, want to tunnel me a little harder? :roll: Nice way to put your foot in both doors for lynch candidates as well. So townie.

Guys, we need activity of some sort. I don't care who you vote just as long as life is breathed back into this game.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Umbrage »

MISSION ENDS IN TWO DAYS.

(expired on 2011-10-07 21:00:00)

Thanks for standing still, wanker!

RedPanda (2) - Hiraki, Oversoul
Oversoul (1) - Bub Bidderskins
Robocopter87 (0)
pinkfloyd (1) - Alabaska J
DemonHybrid (0)
Captain Corporal (2) - DeltaWave, DemonHybrid
Bub Bidderskins (1) - RedPanda
Alabaska J (0)
Hiraki (0)
numberQ (0)

Not Voting: Captain Corporal, Robocopter87, numberQ.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by numberQ »

Sorry everyone schoolwork and Dark Souls do not make a good combination for having time for mafia.

Anyway, Hiraki, I'm seeing a lot of your case against RedPanda being his assumptiveness, but what else can you do in this game except assume? there aren't many things that can't in some way boil down to a bit of WIFOM, and the only way to cut through it is by assuming your gut is right...

RedPanda is also looking bad though because of some actual good points in Hiraki's case, mostly about his earlier posts. Since I don't see a hiraki bandwagon going anywhere based off the latest votecount:

VOTE: RedPanda
Hey!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Ugh.

I really want numberq dead now.

Tomorrow.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

In post 399, Alabaska J wrote:
In post 382, Alabaska J wrote:also a quick aside as to why my vote is still on pinkfloyd (aka chronopie)

why does no one think that fakeclaims may be available to mafia to prevent this kind of thing from happening and breaking the game? fakeclaims are fairly common and CAN be flavorfully important players. i was mario game once and the mafia had a fakeclaim that was like mario or something (i dunno point is it was an important character that was given as a fakeclaim and worked well because of it) we shouldn't rule out pinkfloyd yet guys

ANY responses to this???

Well, it is a bit of mod WIFOM, but Alyx is such a major character in Half-Life that I seriously doubt that there would
not
be an Alyx role somewhere. It's
possible
I guess that Alyx is a fake claim, but I give a 90% chance that it isn't.

Oversoul wrote:Bub, want to tunnel me a little harder? :roll: Nice way to put your foot in both doors for lynch candidates as well. So townie.

Okay, let me get this strait. From your perspective I'm scum and you are town. I know that you are town, but I want to keep my options open for both you and Panda. But you are currently voting for Panda and have been for some time. So you think Panda is scum as well. But why would I keep my options open for voting a scumbud? Your whole theory doesn't make any sense and reeks of OMGUS BS. Seriously.

And to answer your question, I'm only willing to vote for Panda to dodge a miss-lynch. I seriously want you to meet the hangman first, though.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Oh, and I want to see CC get back into this game. He's been cruising for far too long.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Captain Corporal
Captain Corporal
Goon
Captain Corporal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Captain Corporal »

In post 410, Bub Bidderskins wrote:Oh, and I want to see CC get back into this game. He's been cruising for far too long.

Yeah, I'm here, post coming in 10 minutes or so.
 ̄\_(ッ)_/ ̄
Captain Corporal
Captain Corporal
Goon
Captain Corporal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Captain Corporal »

In post 314, Bub Bidderskins wrote:My vote on oversoul still stands: he still hasn't posted any content. ATM I'm willing to give CC the benefit of the doubt on not pressuring me since he's on V/LA, but he will have to answer when he comes back.

I generally don't vote people when I'm going V/LA. You can have all the pressure you want now I'm back.

In post 330, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 257, Chronopie wrote:Elimination of threats to White Forest (HL2 EP2 ref)

I'm going to come right out and state that this is a legitimate town wincon because I have it too, as Robo said before I replaced him. This confirms to me that Chronopie is definitely town, since I don't see how Chronopie could pin a town wincon down to the exact wording.

On the other hand, CC's response to this (Post #273) sounds like he did not get a town wincon PM and he's trying to bluff around it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Captain Corporal

How the hell did you get that from my #273? If I post my wincon, does that mean I'm conftown? FoS you for giving out unneeded townpoints and being opportunistic.

In post 335, DemonHybrid wrote:
In post 330, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 257, Chronopie wrote:Elimination of threats to White Forest (HL2 EP2 ref)

I'm going to come right out and state that this is a legitimate town wincon because I have it too, as Robo said before I replaced him. This confirms to me that Chronopie is definitely town, since I don't see how Chronopie could pin a town wincon down to the exact wording.

On the other hand, CC's response to this (Post #273) sounds like he did not get a town wincon PM and he's trying to bluff around it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Captain Corporal

Vote: Captain Corporal

And again. Sheeping badly.
My wincon is capture. I win when all threats to RED are eliminated.

More to come, that was just in response to some things I noticed.

Scumhunting in a moment.
 ̄\_(ッ)_/ ̄
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

In post 408, Hiraki wrote:Ugh.

I really want numberq dead now.

Tomorrow.

how about today?
unvote, vote: numberq
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 405, Oversoul wrote:Panda, your case for voting Hiplop was Robocopter's case? What the hell is that. ._. Please explain that part of your post.

Bub, want to tunnel me a little harder? :roll: Nice way to put your foot in both doors for lynch candidates as well. So townie.

Guys, we need activity of some sort. I don't care who you vote just as long as life is breathed back into this game.

MY CASE WAS THE SAME AS HIS. I PRESENTED THAT CASE AND ROBO ELABORATED ON IT FURTHER.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 404, Hiraki wrote:You misrepresented me by posting something I said in my first attack about your robo +1.

Because I didn't know which post it was, I was unaware of what it was really going for.

However, that apparently gave you the right to push that point again after I explained my mistake.

Scummy? No. Mucho assholo? Si senor.

And you didn't respond to the first part of my case, and some details in the middle.

If someone else requests it, I will do it.

I'm not taking any more of your crap though.

Im guilty of being the same type of asshole you are. I even linked to that post in my previous defense. your just lame. The fact is im talking at your level and bullies dont like it when people stand up to them so they turn into wusses. you cant respond because you got burned.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Pity i dont have time to change peoples minds. nice going there Using the deadline advantage Hiraki.
Right now ive got two options
1- i claim and we can move on to real scum
2- move on to real scum.

just let me know if the majority wants me to claim.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by RedPanda »

And Pinkfloyd who was your night 1 target?
pinkfloyd
pinkfloyd
Goon
pinkfloyd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by pinkfloyd »

@pinkfloyd Who did you use Emp on Last night?

And Pinkfloyd who was your night 1 target?

Who said I used anything? And if I did, it was the person I replaced for and I wasn't told anything.

I still don't like RedPanda

VOTE: unvote (if I was previously voting?)
VOTE: RedPanda
Show
-pinkfloyd (Call me PF for short)

As of 6th of October 2011 I may be referred to as "Hiraki's fan boy"

Thanks!!

"hes not stupid. he just believes we are."
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by RedPanda »

You must be hirakis fan boy. apart from contributing nothing to the game you scumhunt like crap just like him. Hirakis whole wall = bullshit. when i call him out on it. hes like " oh yeah i made mistakes but no u missed something " fail is fail.

there are 4 votes on me now. the next person dont vote just ask for my claim and i will. i dont want any accidental hammers.
pinkfloyd
pinkfloyd
Goon
pinkfloyd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by pinkfloyd »

You must be hirakis fan boy. apart from contributing nothing to the game you scumhunt like crap just like him. Hirakis whole wall = bullshit. when i call him out on it. hes like " oh yeah i made mistakes but no u missed something " fail is fail.

there are 4 votes on me now. the next person dont vote just ask for my claim and i will. i dont want any accidental hammers.

Must be! :facepalm:
Show
-pinkfloyd (Call me PF for short)

As of 6th of October 2011 I may be referred to as "Hiraki's fan boy"

Thanks!!

"hes not stupid. he just believes we are."
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Post by RedPanda »

cute
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:43 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hey RedPanda.

Maybe you should just actually realize that you're scummy.

Ala: I need Red dead today at the moment.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:20 am

Post by RedPanda »

hey hiraki.

Maybe you should realize your full of crap.

Actually scratch that. Your too obnoxious to realize that. So i guess i have no choice but to claim to show your sorry reads as nothing but bullshit.

NAME: Dr. Gordon Freeman

MISSION: Safety (wins upon death of all threats to White Forest).

ABILITIES: See below.

3) Repel - Active. May be used at Night. You can use the Gravity Gun to hurl heavy objects at someone, killing them.

Not going to let you guys know what my other two abilities are. pointless though huge target on my back thanks to one guys Crappy reads.

Now hiraki im not going to vote for you now because i dont know if your scum. the Way you post is great strategy you cant get any reads out of it. so i need to decide on my vig target. i have to decide whether your just a townie with crappy reads or your scum. so help me decide here.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

Fine.

You live for now.

Unvote, Vote: Numberq

Unless someone else claims it(someone else do it for god's sake)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”