Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Johhog »

Er, two crappy votes on me without any reasoning? I don't see the case on me, is this just because I was the other wagon yesterday?

I feel an urge to immediately post a
crappy
vote without any reasoning myself.

Zang is a good vote. At least one of Zang or Chair is scum (and if I have to pick one I'd say Zang). One of Parama and PeregrineV might be scum (Parama is more like null-town though, even if I get a weird feeling, and my problem with PeregrineV is that he needs to contribute more) but we should leave them alive for now. RedPanda is town. Lurconis is probably town. And if there actually was someone who didn't realise it it's obviously intentional that I don't post any reasoning for my reads.

We should massclaim ASAP too. Y/N?

VOTE: Zang
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by camn »

god i am drunk.

Johhog
( Parama Zang )

Zang
( Johhog )

Parama
( RedPanda )

NOT VOTING:
( Chair Lurconis PeregrineV )

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline is
SATURDAY, October 22nd
, 8pm MY TIME.. . Or whenever I get around to it.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Lurconis »

I watched Red Panda last night, no visitors.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Zang »

I agree that my vote isn't the best but it's the best I have for now.

Also, why would we massclaim?
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Lurconis »

Red Panda killing her town suspects to throw suspicion off her?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by RedPanda »

^ id get that If People Were suspecting me in the first place. But they're not. only logical explanation is they're killing people im definitely not protecting. You watching me last night gets you town points. but it would be really stupid of scum to target me with a watcher alive.

@parama Ive used logic for all my previous votes. they all flipped town. No logic for you Its pure GUT screaming for your lynch. But then again you still not being dead might be because Scum believed lurconis might watch you or me and didnt want to take the chance.
My vote might change But its definitely not going on johhog.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Going to do a re-read, since I want to see what previous vote counts looked like now with more alignments known.

@Jahhog- You say you intentionally don't give reasons for your reads. Why is that? And you give
crappy
reasons for your votes, which are reads too (assuming you vote for those you think are scum).

@RedPanda- I'll have to read back through to see who you suspected.

@Lurc- I think that's WIFOM territory, so dissecting it too much leads to circular arguments.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Lurconis »

So I have to say at this point I think Johog is scummy for reasons stated yesterday, however everything else he has done in this game has been town.

Parama and twisted went at it day 2 which combined with twisteds flip made me think there was no way parama could be scum especially since I know dual roles are possible. Though the more I think about it there is no reason for Camn to put in two roles with differnt names and another set of two roles with the same name. So if Parama is scum and her and twisted were distancing day 2 that means she is more than likely a mafia role cop. If that is the case she is doctor hunting with her rolecop powers.

^I don't necesarily think this is true it is just a theory, but if Parama was scum her flip would clear Chair. Johog and Zang leaving Red P and Peregrine V as the final scum

Not confident enough in this at all to vote just wanted to bring it up to start discussion
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Parama »

I AM A HE

MY GOD

YOU PEOPLE
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Lurconis »

sorry the a at the end of the name threw me off
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by camn »

ooh, he counters with the multi-cultural angle!
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Zang »

I'm going to go look more into redpandas posts because he's the only person that I don't really have a read on.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Im a he also Lurc
Chair
Chair
Goon
Chair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Chair »

I'm unsure about the case on Johhog. The biggest question in my mind right now is: why is lurconis still alive? he claimed watcher a day or two ago, and he hasn't died for some reason, and he isn't being roleblocked either. Why would scum leave him alive?

-implosion
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by RedPanda »

thats obvious. Since they believe the docs protecting him. and hes not being roleblocked Because the roleblockers dead or do you think theres another roleblocker on the scumteam?
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Post by Johhog »

RedPanda is confirmed town. Lurconis is probably town too. His thoughts about Parama is interesting and while he wouldn't be my first choice Parama may be a lynch after all. Chair is town for #788 so I won't vote him today after all. Zangscum needs to get lynched, but I doubt we can get enough votes for him. PeregrineV perhaps? I thought it would be better to leave him alive for later but I dunno, he's scummy too.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 782, Lurconis wrote:So I have to say at this point I think Johog is scummy for reasons stated yesterday, however everything else he has done in this game has been town.

In post 790, Johhog wrote:RedPanda is confirmed town. Lurconis is probably town too. His thoughts about Parama is interesting and while he wouldn't be my first choice Parama may be a lynch after all. Chair is town for #788 so I won't vote him today after all. Zangscum needs to get lynched, but I doubt we can get enough votes for him. PeregrineV perhaps? I thought it would be better to leave him alive for later but I dunno, he's scummy too.

I would almost agree with you, except then he comes up with this, which seems like 4 layers of scummy.

Vote: Johhog
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Johhog »

You don't get it, do you?
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Johhog »

And whatever, you might as well say why I am scummy so I have something to comment on.
Lurconis
Lurconis
Goon
Lurconis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Lurconis »

That is L-1 Johhog do you have a claim?
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:53 am

Post by Johhog »

Jesus christ, L-1 already without a damn case?

I am the Provider, a VT (but I haven't really played to my role-name). Btw I just remembered something Lurconis. You had something in an earlier post about Parama possibly being a Mafia Rolecop, but that's impossible since he investigated me and found out I was the Provider, so if anything he is a Mafia Namecop.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Johhog »

I don't even care how this looks, I just got a fucking vision.

UNVOTE: Zang Deal with this guy later.
VOTE: PeregrineV DIE SCUM DIE
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:47 am

Post by RedPanda »

Killing Sathoris kanye fishy seems to be a calculated move. Johhog is playing a game using his gut. the two dont relate. i really think johhogs a bad lynch.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 792, Johhog wrote:You don't get it, do you?

No, I usually don't.

In post 793, Johhog wrote:And whatever, you might as well say why I am scummy so I have something to comment on.

OK.

What you said, divided by sentence.
In post 790, Johhog wrote:RedPanda is confirmed town.
Lurconis is probably town too.
His thoughts about Parama is interesting and while he wouldn't be my first choice Parama may be a lynch after all.
Chair is town for #788 so I won't vote him today after all.
Zangscum needs to get lynched, but I doubt we can get enough votes for him.
PeregrineV perhaps? I thought it would be better to leave him alive for later but I dunno, he's scummy too.

Just to make it clear on the whole thing, I think RedPanda is probably town, but disagree on confirmed. Also agree on Lurconis, mostly due to role but also play seems solid.

Then you say he's not your first choice, but that you'd be OK with lynching Parama. Since this isn't day1 or a large game, I find this attitude scummy. (I'm still mostly null-leaning-town-leaning-null on Parama, mostly due to role)

Chair cannot "be town" for a single post. But, you say he's town then you say you won't vote him
today
?!? You can think he's "more town than before", "less town than before", or about the same, but saying he's town, but then indicating that you're willing to lynch him on day 5 just seems like an ultimate fencesit, all in one sentence. (Myself, I disliked Chair's early game play, but feel better about his later game play).

Then, Zang is scum and needs to be lynched. But then you say "I doubt we can get enough votes for him". But, as you yourself pointed out, you don't give cases or reasons, so why would you expect people to vote Zangscum when you "can't" say why he is scum? (I read Zang both ways, but won't give reasons until I hear some from you).

Then, "leave me alive for later"? What does that mean? Because it sounds like you have some control over where the game goes, which sounds like you know more than us.

After looking closely, it seems like what you are finally saying is you think there is scum in me, Parama and Zang. I understand giving reads, but I don't like:

1. No reasons for any of it, yet you are asking why people are voting you.
2. The way you say it, which doesn't sound to me like it comes from town.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Johhog »

RedPanda is confirmed. No more discussion.

Well, Parama is still a good lynch. Not as good as he was before the flip of Spoon, but still OK. No other flip would give us that much info.

You're right that I worded that bit about Chair poor (I blame my lack of English skills). He's not even a townread for that post, but that post alone is enough to make me consider him nulltown. And oh yeah, if I survive into later days I will definitely consider voting Chair, any problems with that? Of course this is all dependant of other flips, mainly hypothetical flips on Parama and/or Zang.

Um, I think I could get maybe one more vote on Zang if I provided a case, but I won't today. I suck at cases, but even if I was good at it there would be no way I would convince three more guys to vote him todayl

Yup, leave you alive for later. I was (and to a certain extent still am) unsure about my read on you. But I reread a little actually (including an ISO on you) and you're actually quite a good lynch.

As for your last two issues with my reads,

1. Sorry, but that's my playing style. Won't change it, mainly because I have a reason why I don't give reasoning.
2. I'm afraid that's your problem and not mine. Can't do much to change your opinion there, can I?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”