The Children of Húrin Mafia (GREAT REVIVAL)

Will-o-wisp
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Will-o-wisp »

Based on the way different (somewhat scummy) players were posting in Day 1, I almost felt that kanye and feysal were on opposite scum teams. Getting the lynches going was like pulling hair. You saw the peregrineV wagon. If you asked some of the wagonners in person (no prep time/sheeping thoughts of the smart scum poster who came up with something slightly plausible) they'd have no real response. For the most part, I'll be keeping the bulk of my reads/notes to myself and my partner, for a few reasons, but mainly because I hate walls.

In post 1095, Amrun wrote:I'm sorry, but with my current workload/illness, 44 pages of content is a LOT and I'm struggling. I've been chipping a little bit each day.

I signed up as a hydra because I didn't have time...

I somewhat agree with Amrun on this. 50 pages of catching up with confusing bastardry (not Plums fault at all, the way people are just popping in and explaining different, conflicting, highly confusing things), it took me much longer to catch up than I'd anticipated. Many walls, but yes. Good luck, hope you make it sometime. Be warned, between the time I started and finished, 200 posts were added =P

I didn't really feel like multiquoting many posts, but this post somewhat defines EmpKing's play.

In post 849, Empking wrote:
In post 848, Espeonage wrote:And that means more than the people that made it a wagon and weren't trying to save themseves, why?

This is a good town question.

Well you voted for him, quickly joining the wagon. WHY? Empking hasn't posted much comments, rather questions to other players or other pointless one liner comments. iso him, it's pretty bad imo. Why start the quicklynch for a Hydra at the beginning of the day? Nothing substantial from you, I see. Especially votes. We're lucky to receive more than 10 words before the bolded vote. After Feysal's weak vote, you IMMEDIATELY sheeped, and I found the above post of yours highly hypocritical. MoI has alraedy given you a wrist slap in Day 1 for this behavior.

In post 857, Wraith wrote:
In post 848, Espeonage wrote:And that means more than the people that made it a wagon and weren't trying to save themseves, why?

Not necessarily, it's just who I want lynched first. If you remember this post:

In post 827, Wraith wrote:Let's take a look at who is on the Peregrine wagon:

Dekes
Feysal
, Empking, SpyreX,
Gut
kanyeknowsbest
, Magister Ludi,
VitaminR
Furcolow
, Andrius

Lurkers or Semi-Lurkers

Obvscum

Idiots

This is who I think the scum are (for the moment). Wait, I'm going to modify this a little

Dekes
Feysal
Empking
SpyreX
Gut
kanyeknowsbest
Magister Ludi
VitaminR
Furcolow
Andrius

Town

Lurkers or Semi-Lurkers

Possible Scum

Obvscum

Idiots

This is an excellent post, worth quoting. I'd even set aside/quoted the previous post before seeing this.

In post 1109, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Quick update ... AGM claims his awesome powers are about to be shown. He claims it doesn't involve me.

Waits with baited breath ...

More later ...

Anything to add on this?

I guess I'm posting my thoughts on posters based on the quote. MoI was the most pro-town player for me when he first presented his information, but the way you've been changing your votes quickly not on the best of information and doing this repeatedly has not been too helpful.

In post 1152, Sun and Moon wrote:MoS, what is your read on MoI?

Use of terms like "busted" make me think you think he is scum, but your previous post does not.

-Amrun

posts like this make me sad. questions != activity. Where is CSL? I'm starting to buy the argument for Sun and Moon scum.

In no particular order, players that seem scummy to me are:
Dekes, feysal,
furcolow
, gut, s/m, kanye, empking, ellibereth, probably forgot who else.

mockingjaye is awesome. ooba is awesome, much better than ludi who I felt was slightly scummy.

If you want me to elaborate on someone, but haven't posted something substantial in the last 300 posts (like if empking or S/M) then no.

kanye should have gotten rope long long long ago. I'm suspecting a particularly powerful scum role because he's been so quiet and has been letting others defend him or deflect attention to other mislynch choices. Ask yourself, can you recall some instance of scumhunting from kanye that you felt helped the town that you didn't consider yourself? When he flips scum, we'll have a mountain of associative tells. Some more stuff: voting patterns. no reason to even skim his posts. While he has more than 5 posts (pretty much always) he sheeps other sheep and tries to support other wagons. I just isod him and it took about 2 minutes. There is very little content, and if there's content, it's more like "yo bro, I agree with you, cool thoughts, LOLVOTECHANGE" Scum, I'd recommend bussing him, it will grant you serious town cred.

vote: Kanye knows best

pedit post should be right above this, don't rage at me for not providing the name for the quote

However, it pays to remember that
there was necessarily town
on the PeregrineV wagon, probably the majority of
it. I would venture a guess that
many of those townies felt dissatisfied with the wagons on me and kanye, they may have genuinely believed PeregrineV to be more likely to be scum, or they were simply tired of the long day

unvote: vote KanyeKnowsBest

I'd like to see him at L-1 by tomorrow.

~Mist Beauty

pedit: ooba, that picture is supposed to mean that I'm really happy to have caught up and taken notes/have a good idea of what's going on.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

In post 1222, Feysal wrote:Disagree with your conclusion and reasoning both. Furcolow claimed that vigging him would have pro-town consequences, and so I targeted him. Even if he had not asked for it, I did not consider Gandalf, and I don't understand why I should necessarily have targeted him if I wanted to be pro-town. Even actual town can disagree on reads, and for the record, I don't think Gandalf is either a jester or scum.

First off, you believed someone in a bastard game when they volunteered to be killed and said it would be good for the town? WTF?

Secondly, quoting this post for posterity so I can laugh at you later when/if gandalf comes up as non-town.
Permanent V/LA.
Will-o-wisp
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Will-o-wisp »

that picture above was meant to say "LOL, what is this, I don't even." I'll stop with images because I guess they can be interpreted in many different ways. last macro, my most serious important image. Also, I know this is children of hurin mafia, but I couldn't get a result for "turin laughing boisterously" on images.google.com

scum be warned, our hydra is back in action, and active.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

I don't really care if they don't want me to know tell you this or not because well I don't have a role so I'll do as I please in the meantime.
Because SOMEONE has the power and it remains out of my reach.
Anywho.
So AGM claimed scum seraph.
Faramina action'd Magna into the QT.
AGM draggeed me in for reasons UNKNOWN to myself and anyone else with two cents for a brain.
Thor has 0 posts in the QT.
The MYSTERY THIRD PERSON I highly doubt is actually a person. I think its a charade, personally.
BUT WHATEVER.
Now.
I still don't see the point of the Seraphs since they're just like ohhh actions wheeee unless this is supposed to be like those vi games where seraphs give powers to an otherwise powerless town and scumteam. And the QT I'm now a part of is boring as hell. Its basically AGM watching Faramina and Magna talk about game-related stuff. Oh yeah, but they can't talk about SECRET STUFF because AGM is watching along with MYSTERY PERSON (who for the record might not actually be another player) and now me FOR REASONS UNKNOWN TO MYSELF.
So these "spies" like magna and mystery person are kinda' useless since the seraphs can't say anything without the other watching.

So yeah.

TUNE IN NEXT TIME TO HEAR HOW ANDY STILL DOESNT HAVE A ROLE

WOOOOOOOOOOOO
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 1227, Will-o-wisp wrote:that picture above was meant to say "LOL, what is this, I don't even." I'll stop with images because I guess they can be interpreted in many different ways. last macro, my most serious important image. Also, I know this is children of hurin mafia, but I couldn't get a result for "turin laughing boisterously" on images.google.com

scum be warned, our hydra is back in action, and active.

This is still me.

pedit: Nice breadcrumbs, bro.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Quick note, Kanye is at L-2, Elli hopped off the wagon with no real comment either. Town Seraph, hand out the vig powers to an obv town player so that we don't have 8+ scummy players and one lynch each day phase =[

~MB
Will-o-wisp
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Will-o-wisp »

In post 1230, Mist Beauty wrote:Quick note, Kanye is at L-2, Elli hopped off the wagon with no real comment either. Town Seraph, hand out the vig powers to an obv town player so that we don't have 8+ scummy players and one lynch each day phase =[

~MB

For iso purposes.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Andrius »

Wow wrote:Town Seraph, hand out the vig powers to an obv town player so that we don't have 8+ scummy players and one lynch each day phase =[

Well they admitted they dont have DAYKILL powers.
Magna was begging for lurker-killing powers.
no daykills, sadly.

NO GOLLUM THIS GAME PLUM
GOLLUM
GOLLUM
GOLLUM
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Andrius »

ok i feel like a troll
and its not a good feeling
like, its fun
but its not like at the end of the day i get a "WELL I DID STUFF TODAY" feeling
so
the excitement's worn off
one of these days i HOPE to get a role and alignment

but for now
i got 99 problems and a role ain't one
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by ooba »

Unvote

I'm doing a "What if kanye is town" re-read and don't want him lynched prematurely ..
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

This game is boring. Kanye needs to die.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Andrius »

hey at least you have a role now

im just
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1225, Will-o-wisp wrote:ooba is awesome, much better than ludi who I felt was slightly scummy.

you thought ludi was scummy, the first person to vote me d1, the one leading the charge? the one trying his hardest to rope up someone you were convinced is scum?

thats awfully odd!
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Will-o-wisp
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Will-o-wisp »

In post 1237, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 1225, Will-o-wisp wrote:ooba is awesome, much better than ludi who I felt was slightly scummy.

you thought ludi was scummy, the first person to vote me d1, the one leading the charge? the one trying his hardest to rope up someone you were convinced is scum?

thats awfully odd!

Find minor point. Sip tea cup with class. Say "something's off." Powerful scum tactic early/mid day, but won't be stopping votes when you're at L-2. You don't post like this in your other games. Are your partners in a different timezone and sleeping?

To answer your point about ludi, I said SLIGHTLY scummy. There is a difference. I wouldn't say that vote hopping rapidly early on in the day falls under "leading the charge." Ludi defended feysal quietly but repeatedly without reason. His final vote ended up on the terrible peregrineV wagon without any reason. I think that you should try a little harder.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Andy's QT summary was lulz.
Permanent V/LA.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Andrius »

Nothing new game-related. I've been going off in-QT about this stupid fly buzzing around my room that I can't seem to kill no matter what and how its really annoying but you don't need to hear about that.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by Herodotus »

Sorry everyone. If I had known how busy I would be for the past week, I probably wouldn't have entered the game, at least not yet. I expect to have time within the next 24 hours to catch up. In the meantime, a little IIoA:

@Magna (or Andrius?): Can you tell whether a scum seraph would know who the scum are? And do the seraphs have a list of abilities that the other can use? (Or do they feel it would be better not to answer that yet?)

@Feysal: could you ask the mod what your kill flavour is?
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

I got this Herodotus:
I'm pretty sure AGM knows who they are. He did say he doesn't have their QT link though. Whether that's a lie or not remains to be seen. Technically the first part is unconfirmed too, but. :/
I'm not 100% sure but they make it seem like either:
A) They have the same ability list
B) They have similar lists, though have different abilities per faction, and they know which the other has
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Have day off tomorrow.
Don't @ me.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

Also, Magna's being patronizing towards me and my rapid posting in the Seraph QT.

AGM also commented that the town seraph powers suck, implying some form of knowledge as to what they are.

What else is relevant hrmmmm
Will-o-wisp
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by Will-o-wisp »

In post 1234, ooba wrote:
Unvote

I'm doing a "What if kanye is town" re-read and don't want him lynched prematurely ..

Will your kanye vote be coming in tomorrow?

Also, "prematurely." It's slightly late for prematurely, as the day phase is quickly coming to an end. If you haven't done so already, vote Kanye.

All posts in the past 2 hours have been from this head.

~Mist Beauty
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 1245, Will-o-wisp wrote:
In post 1234, ooba wrote:
Unvote

Will your kanye vote be coming in tomorrow?

Also, "prematurely." It's slightly late for prematurely, as the day phase is quickly coming to an end. If you haven't done so already, vote Kanye.

All posts in the past 2 hours have been from this head.

~Mist Beauty

"Prematurely" meaning before I'm done with my analysis (which should be up in thirty minutes).
Also, thirty plus hours to lynch. More than enough time to get a lynch.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by ooba »

Changed my mind on kanye due to last couple of pages.

Unvote. Vote: Espeonage

Just sheep me on this lynch.
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:22 am

Post by Gut »

Get on VitR instead, ooba.

Andrius, you should just assume that you're Nienor. Nienor wouldn't get her memory back N1 (I have a theory as to gandalf's identity which is compatible with N1 role gaining.) It makes a lot of sense.
Will-o-wisp
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Will-o-wisp
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:04 am

Post by Will-o-wisp »

In post 1243, Espeonage wrote:Have day off tomorrow.

In post 1247, ooba wrote:Changed my mind on kanye due to last couple of pages.

Unvote. Vote: Espeonage

Just sheep me on this lynch.

Can't believe I forgot about Espeonage. >_> You are lurking that much, dude.

I like our vote on Kanye and I if I am going to sheep you I want to hear from Espeonage first.

- Oversoul

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”