The Children of Húrin Mafia (GREAT REVIVAL)

VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:06 am

Post by VitaminR »

In post 1347, Gut wrote:What do you think of the dekes post where he accidentily posted his reads and his reaction post to that?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. That seemed really town to me. It could have been faked, I guess.

Gut wrote:What do you think of empkings hop on to your wagon?

Make Empking explain those hops tomorrow, please. The timing was reaally opportunistic. That said, I have trouble reading Empking, because I always disagree with him. But grill him about it.
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Gut »

Why MoS town, in more detail? And can you scan WoW's iso for the town tells?
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:08 am

Post by VitaminR »

Though maybe I'm just wrong about Dekes. That was really town.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:09 am

Post by Herodotus »

Wraith wrote:WELL THAT'S ANNOYING

WHY DOES THIS TOWN REFUSE TO LYNCH KANYE

In post 1282, Herodotus wrote:15 unique players have voted for kanyek.

I don't know why he hasn't been lynched, but it's not because of a lack of voters.
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:10 am

Post by VitaminR »

MoS had the same feeling about mockingjaye that I did. He picked at MoI in a way too paranoid way to be scum. I would have expected him to be on more wagons Day 1 as scum (e.g. kanye, Pere).
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:12 am

Post by VitaminR »

This:
In post 1190, Oversoul wrote:
In post 653, Will-o-wisp wrote:Why isn't KKB dead yet?

Spyrex is giving my partner and I bad vibes through his consistent flaunting of flavor over anything else and the fact that he supports Kanye. Scum would want to hunt third party as it would appear to be town to do so, why they both are so engaged in a Gandalf lynch is beyond me especially when it is quite clear that Gandalf will not be the lynch today.

MoI's Seraph post just shot him up to basically confirmed town in both of your eyes. Also, his post confirms that Andrius and Gandalf are likely telling the truth as not everything about their role is clear which makes a lynch on Gandalf even more unlikely and forced.

- Oversoul

In post 680, Will-o-wisp wrote:Andrius, how did we go from having a Townier than Turin status to being scum? The posts you quoted are ambivalent and your comments don't seem to point in any direction.

Mist and I have different reads, but we agree that Kanye is likely to be scum.

My top three scumpicks are

Kanye
VitaminR/Ellie
Feysal

I'll let Mist post her top scumpicks.

Why are we letting players who are doing nothing (Ellie and Espeonage) get away with very little participation? Also, I don't understand why Kanye is not trying to move a wagon on someone else yet other people are actively questioning the wagon (Spyrex).

Magna could have easily withheld that information. Instead he chose to post very helpful information that could lead to an explanation on your role (and by proxy, Gandalf's role) and give town a large amount of information. That is why we are confident in Magna town. Why do you even have problem with this if you are forming a voting bloc with him and Ludi?

- Oversoul

My iso says otherwise about the sheeping, MoI. I named those suspicions before Wraith named them. If anything, he is sheeping my reads.

What would be a resposne that is town, MoI? Waiting to be prodded?

Everything that I have said are my actual feelings. You can look at my newbie game for meta for proof that I do give less attention to a game that I feel has been hampered through the early loss of a role. I know you like to use meta as an argument so I don't see why you wouldn't want to look at the game.

I could self meta up and down all day but I don't think it will change your opinions.
Once I get home later this afternoon I will respond to Spyrex's post. I'll end the asshole behavior, I just don't see why Spryex is getting angry over hypocrisy in a game.

- Oversoul
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:13 am

Post by VitaminR »

His response felt very sincere here.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:14 am

Post by VitaminR »

Btw, don't listen to Herodotus and don't let him get away with anything. His predecessor was also pretty scummy.
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Gut »

wraith, hero, mockingjaye, empking, 1 of {elli, espeo, WoW} Does that seem reasonable as a scum team?
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:16 am

Post by VitaminR »

Also, re MOS, posts like this:

MoS wrote:On that note, Spyrex makes a GREAT point on why Kanye is town, so thank you for coming at it from a more analytical standpoint. I pretty much cba to do that much research after the hour or so I spent prepping a post in [REDACTED]. Everyone on the Kanye wagon should read Spyrex's post and attempt to refute it. Otherwise they should GTFO and stop being scum/retarded. Anyone who opts to stay on the Kanye wagon without giving a reasonable response to Spyrex's post will become the direct focal point of ire for the rest of the game until they are dead.

No incentive to post this as scum at all.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:17 am

Post by VitaminR »

In post 1358, Gut wrote:wraith, hero, mockingjaye, empking, 1 of {elli, espeo, WoW} Does that seem reasonable as a scum team?

YESSS
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:20 am

Post by VitaminR »

I'm sad I'm no longer in this game now. I have a better feel for it now than I did at any point when I was actually alive.
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Gut »

Are you sure about mockingjaye? Somethings nagging me about her/him (In an I shouldn't be suspecting them way)
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Herodotus »

No, my predecessor wasn't scummy. He was just slowly flaking.

If VitaminR is town, then I'm willing to accept feysal's kill if that's what he decides. But I don't think there is reason to see me as the most suspect voter. Apparently you think I'm scum for:
a) voting you for a long time
b) voting you before I finished reading

As for (a), why would I not be a townie whose case others (Empking, etc.) sheeped?
As for (b), you weren't at L-x, so there was no danger from my vote if I decided to move it later. I wanted to start taking stances before I finished reading. There's no scum motive for that.
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:35 am

Post by VitaminR »

Not 100% sure, but I don't get the same nagging feeling. Check up on her meta, I suppose.

Hero, this my gut feeling about the way you kept on me and saw everything I did as scummy. You never let up on me. It didn't feel sincere, and I think you should have had more doubt.
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:37 am

Post by Gut »

In post 1363, Herodotus wrote:No, my predecessor wasn't scummy. He was just slowly flaking.

If VitaminR is town, then I'm willing to accept feysal's kill if that's what he decides. But I don't think there is reason to see me as the most suspect voter. Apparently you think I'm scum for:
a) voting you for a long time
b) voting you before I finished reading

As for (a), why would I not be a townie whose case others (Empking, etc.) sheeped?
As for (b), you weren't at L-x, so there was no danger from my vote if I decided to move it later. I wanted to start taking stances before I finished reading. There's no scum motive for that.

Why are you trying to convince a walking dead man that you are town?
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:37 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

So vitamin got lynched and he's town? Good to know, I'll be reading up on the last few pages later.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:42 am

Post by Herodotus »

What would be the use of expressing doubt, assuming I felt it? It would reduce my ability to lynch the person I thought was scum, for no gain except hedging against the possibility of you being town. Sounds like something that would benefit scum who know they are trying to get a mislynch, or who are bussing but might want to switch away.

Gut wrote:
In post 1363, Herodotus wrote:Why are you trying to convince a walking dead man that you are town?
I don't know, I'm probably taking it too personally.
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Gut »

In post 1367, Herodotus wrote:What would be the use of expressing doubt, assuming I felt it? It would reduce my ability to lynch the person I thought was scum, for no gain except hedging against the possibility of you being town. Sounds like something that would benefit scum who know they are trying to get a mislynch, or who are bussing but might want to switch away.

Meta on this please.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Herodotus »

Meta on what?
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Gut »

You never showing doubt as town, you showing doubt as scum. You making that argument in a previous game that you were town in, or in MD.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Herodotus »

Don't know when thread will be closed, so part-by-part:

Me not showing doubt as town:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p2980023

I was a VT with a scum-read on Nachomamma, and basically started calling him confirmed-scum.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Herodotus »

I'm trying to find an example of the second, but I can't find any game in which I've led a lynch as scum.

In this scum game:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... lect=10595
I made a case on Porkens but when he argued against it I didn't respond much, and I didn't try to get him lynched.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Herodotus »

Here, from the same game:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p2307932
I gave Porkens town credit when a townie was mislynched and he wasn't voting them.

Anyways, my paragraph was a response to what VitaminR said were his reasons for suspecting me (a and b above).
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:39 am

Post by VitaminR »

Hero might be town, chamber. If he were scum, I doubt he'd be hanging around after my lynch like this. He'd want to no longer be associated with it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”