The Children of Húrin Mafia (GREAT REVIVAL)

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

^As if we needed any more reason NOT to kill Kanye.
Permanent V/LA.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Post by ooba »

I'll make this clear since I've been hinting at this all day -

I DONT WANT S&M DEAD!

espeonage, kanye, and WoW.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 1347, Gut wrote:What do you think of empkings hop on to your wagon?

What hop/ The original one or the one when I no longer needed* to vote Kanye?

*Need because we were running up to deadline and it only looked like Kanye was a possibility.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Plum »

VOTE COUNT #2.8Furcolow - 1 - Espeonage
Feysal - 1 - Dekes
VitaminR - 10 - Herodotus, Gut, Empking, Furcolow, ooba, kanyeknowsbest, MagnaofIllusion, Wraith, Andrius, Feysal
kanyeknowsbest -
- mockingjaye, Will-o-wisp, gandalf5166, Sun and Moon, VitaminR
Will-o-wisp - 1 - SpyreX
Wraith - 1 - Mastermind of Sin

Not Voting (1): Ellibereth,

With 20 alive it will take 10 votes to lynch.

Or 11?

We'll run with this. Also I meant to have deadline at 11:59 pm instead of am. Anyway. VitaminR was lynched. Lynch scene will follow shortly.
Last edited by Plum on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Plum »

You fell your own protectors, one by one. When you stand alone and defenseless, who will be to blame?

VitaminR, Mablung, Town Vanilla lynched Day 1

Night will last 48 hours, to start as of the time of this post. If you have actions, please send them in.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Plum »

He speaks with the truth of death,' said Aerin. 'You have learned what you would. No go swiftly! But go first to Morwen and comfort her, or I will hold all the wrack you have wrought here hard to forgive. For ill though my life was, you have brought death to me with your violence. The Incomers will avenge this night on all that were here. Rash are your deeds, son of Húrin, as if you were still but the child I knew.'

'And faint heart is yours, Aerin Indor's daughter, as it was when I called you aunt, and a rough dog frightened you, said Túrin. 'You were made for a kinder world. But come away! I will bring you to Morwen.'

'The snow lies on the land, but deeper upon my head,' she answered. 'I should die as soon in the wild with you, as with the brute Easterlings. You cannot mend what you have done. Go! To stay will make all the worse, and rob Morwen to no purpose. Go, I beg you!'

Then Túrin bowed low to her, and turned, and left the hall of Brodda; but all the rebels that had the strength followed him. They fled towards the mountains, for some among them knew well the ways of the wild, and they blessed the snow that fell behind them and covered their trails. Thus though soon the hunt was up, with many men and dogs and braying of horses, they escaped south into the hills. Then looking back they saw a red light far off in the land they had left.

'They have fired the hall,' said Túrin. 'To what purpose is that?'

'They? No, lord: she, I guess,' said one, Asgon by name. 'Many a man of arms misreads patience and quiet. She did much good among us at much cost. Her heart was not faint, and patience will break at the last.'

The Children of Húrin (189-190)

The things that break and burn (and you do nothing?).

gandalf5166, Aerin, Town Twoshot-Sacrificial Arsonist tormented and killed Night 2

Then Brandir, seeing his death in Túrin's face, stood still and did not quail, though he had no weapon but his crutch; and he said: 'All that has chanced is a long tale to tell, and I am weary of you. But you slander me, son of Húrin. Did Glaurung slander you? If you slay me, then all shall see that he did not. Yet I do not fear to die, for then I will go to seek Níniel whom I loved, and perhaps I may find her again beyond the Sea.'

'Seek Níniel!' cried Túrin. 'Nay, Glaurung you shall find, and breed lies together. You shall sleep with the Worm, your soul's mate, and rot in one darkness!' Then he lifted up Gurthang and hewed Brandir, and smote him to death. But the people hid their eyes from that deed, and as he turned and went from Nen Girith they fled from him in terror.

The Children of Húrin (252-253)

So there are no lies to run from now but your own.

Wraith, Brandir, Town Weak Doctor Oneshot Doctor-Cop slain cruelly Night 2

With 17 alive it will take 9 to lynch. Deadline will be in 14 days.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:17 am

Post by SpyreX »

MoI its time for magic
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Gut »

Feysal, target?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:36 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: S+M
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Gut »

Vote: Empking
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Herodotus »

Given VitaminR and gandalf's flips, I'm going to sheep for now.

VOTE: Espeonage, mostly based on ooba's request yesterday.
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 1407, Gut wrote:Feysal, target?

Wraith.

Whoever asked for my kill flavor, you have your answer. Apparently it is not exclusive to me though, as I had nothing to do with Chronopie's death.

I might as well confirm it now, Brandir was also on my list, as you might have guessed from the flavor. Now only two remain.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Herodotus »

In post 1411, Feysal wrote:Wraith

:eek:

I guess I feel better. I thought you had killed gandalf because of my suggestion.
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Andrius »

HEY FEYSAL
YOU SHOULD TRY AND KILL SCUM NOW
JUST SAYING

Also, there's a message from the Seraphs that I'll be posting once I get confirmation.
Magna was dropped from the Seraph QT. AGM had the last action, so he presumably dropped Magna.

ALSO
GANDALF
YOUR ROLE
ITS SO PRETTY

Is it bad I have no idea who Aerin is?

Feysal wrote:I might as well confirm it now, Brandir was also on my list, as you might have guessed from the flavor. Now only two remain.

Turin and Glaurung.
Right?
So your list had 4 names, yes? Do you know WHO they are? Because if so, one is Glaurung and the other is Turin- so we have confirmed non-town within that list. (BARRING BASTARD SHENANIGANS BUT)

My vote will come with the announcement.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Dekes »

In post 1411, Feysal wrote:
In post 1407, Gut wrote:Feysal, target?

Wraith.

Whoever asked for my kill flavor, you have your answer. Apparently it is not exclusive to me though, as I had nothing to do with Chronopie's death.

I might as well confirm it now, Brandir was also on my list, as you might have guessed from the flavor. Now only two remain.

Yeah, no. There's too much not adding up here, bro. Why did you target Wraith out of the people on the lists, a person whom you had a town read on instead of shooting one of your scum suspects, trying to even the odds which would benefit you as well in the long run (since you claim that Glaurung = likely scum is one of your targets as well)? Did you see any breadcrumbs from Wraith pointing to him being Beleg?

If "slain cruelly" is your kill flavor there's no reason to think that the N1 kill wasn't made by you. Plum Theme mod meta strongly suggests different kill flavors for every different scum. Apart from lol-Bastard-mod I don't see any reason to believe that kill flavors are doubled up. So, either you're lying or your kill got redirected to Chronopie, coincidentally another one of your target. You getting 2/2 in a pool of 24 players with few claims seems very lucky. Only thing that doesn't add up here is that Furc claims that you visited him N1.

Why did you target Furc N1 anyway? It makes absolutely no sense at all from your POV. You claim that out of the flavor talk you got the impression that Furc might've been Mim. Unless he's one of your targets why would you take up Furc's request to shoot him instead of trying to go after one your targets? If you were a town vig, it might've made sense because it could've been beneficial for town, but as a self-aligned player it makes no sense at all.

In post 895, Furcolow wrote:I'm not a watcher. I am Mim the petty dwarf, a 3rd party survivor that was immune to 1 night kill,
and got to learn someone's alignment
Feysal is not evil

Furc, elaborate. What did you receive in terms of Feysal's alignment? "Not evil"? That's actually a pretty shitty power if you're still in doubt of Feysal's alignment afterwards.

@MoI
I may have missed it, but how did the Seraphs react to Feysal's claim? Was it what they expected? Do they believe his claim? Do they still want him dead?

tl;dr
Yes, we did waste time to lynch scummy towns folk, but Feysal has to go rather sooner than later as he's obviously not interested in helping the town at all. Out of the murder list of Empking, Espeonage, Wraith, S&M and me he shot the most townish looking one (which doesn't say a lot here, quite frankly) and magically hit one of targets. There's also a lot of inconsistencies with his claimed actions and I don't even rule out him being scum (discrepancy between Chronopie getting killed by Feysal's apparent kill flavor and Furc claiming to see Feysal having visited him).

Vote: Feysal

And, btw, sorry for my absence. I'm not replacing out and I'm back now. I take a look through the thread see what I've missed.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Dekes »

Beleg = Brandir
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Andrius »

Dekes so you're saying that Feysal lied about his killflavor, despite it CLEARLY being similar? I feel like he'd have to be dumb as a stick or ballsy to do that.

Dekes wrote:Yes, we did waste time to lynch scummy towns folk, but Feysal has to go rather sooner than later as he's obviously not interested in helping the town at all.

He's got to kill Glaurung sooner or later.
So he's very much helpful for us. :D

I like how your catchup post focuses solely on the already-claimed SK.

Dekes wrote:@MoI
I may have missed it, but how did the Seraphs react to Feysal's claim? Was it what they expected? Do they believe his claim? Do they still want him dead?

I'd answer for him, but I don't remember seeing ANYTHING in the QT in regards to that.
I'll doublecheck.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Andrius »

Faraday said leashing Feysal was ok, in response to Magna's .no its not'.

Mina complaining about a really confusing game, in regards to Feysal being claimed SK but "not evil" via Furcolow.

Faraday going LOL FEYSAL in response to... something

Mina wondering why Furco claimed Feysal targeting him. And some eariler stuff that doesn't matter much.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Andrius »

^In reverse order, in QT from D2.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Andrius »

ATTN: TOWN

THE SERAPHS HAVE DECREED THAT EMPKING MUST DIE

Vote: Empking

This has been a public service announcement.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Dekes »

In post 1416, Andrius wrote:Dekes so you're saying that Feysal lied about his killflavor, despite it CLEARLY being similar? I feel like he'd have to be dumb as a stick or ballsy to do that.

You have quite some experience with Plum modding. What do you think the odds of her using doubled up flavor?

Andrius wrote:He's got to kill Glaurung sooner or later.
So he's very much helpful for us. :D

He's got to? What if he misses and continues to shoot town? What if he's lying entirely?
I rather take my chances getting rid of the scum myself instead of relying on a claimed self-aligned player where we have no evidence whatsoever he's telling the truth about his win-con or his role. The Seraphs wanted a full claim, but never followed up on this at all.

Andrius wrote:I like how your catchup post focuses solely on the already-claimed SK.

It's not an SK per se. And that's what caught my eye immediately. He was shifty as hell before my absence and that didn't change. I said I need to reread to assess other things.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Dekes »

I take it you mean Minaday?

Unvote; Vote: Empking
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

Faraday just confirmed that they wanted to direct Feysal's shot. The claim is semi-plausible.

Furthermore, him targeting someone who WANTED to die and thus wasting a kill is VERY WEIRD.
Faraday would like an explanation for this, Feysal_SK.*

*Preferably in a short post. He has not the patience to read long posts.

Dekes wrote:You have quite some experience with Plum modding. What do you think the odds of her using doubled up flavor?

She wouldn't unless:
1) Killflavor chooser (Read: Locke Lamora's WWF Mafia)
2) Bastardness
3) Generic/Identical characters (aka, two different orcs, twins, etc.)

Dekes wrote:He's got to? What if he misses and continues to shoot town? What if he's lying entirely?
I rather take my chances getting rid of the scum myself instead of relying on a claimed self-aligned player where we have no evidence whatsoever he's telling the truth about his win-con or his role. The Seraphs wanted a full claim, but never followed up on this at all.

Either way scum won't sit there and fake a SK claim. He most likely isn't lying and if he shoots town well we lynch him and that's that.
Evidence is flavor.
And Plum would stick to flavor. I don't see her giving mafia a SK fakeclaim with THAT MUCH detail. That'd be like me giving out a HADES fakeclaim.

dekes wrote:It's not an SK per se. And that's what caught my eye immediately. He was shifty as hell before my absence and that didn't change. I said I need to reread to assess other things.

More like Contract Killer, but still a SK variant.

My message was simple. I posted the words given to me. It was indeed Minaday but the words were "seraphs" and that's what I used.

ALSO:
FARADAY SAYS ITS "FARAMINA" not "MINADAY". They're a princess irl and it sounds more princesslike.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Well, fuck.
Permanent V/LA.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Herodotus »

Before Empking dies furcolow needs to clarify his claim.

And faramina should tell us when to hammer based on the seraph powers cycle.

unvote

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”