Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Sounds like saul and Junpei are telling the truth. I'd probably guess they are a vig and SK? No real idea how the tiger is likely to be controlled.

In post 1055, saulres wrote:This does open up some interesting possibilities on how Montecore works, though, and I think it's reasonable to assume this:

1) If both of us agree on the target, the kill goes through.
2) If we don't agree on the target, the kill does not go through.
3) If one of us is blocked, the other kill goes through.

If 2 and 3 are accurate, then Fishy's claim about blocking me is a lie, or he in turn was blocked. If they're not accurate, though, it doesn't prove anything. Yech, what a mess of WIFOM :(

4nxi3ty's the only other one Fishy claims to have blocked, so it would be interesting to see what he claims if we go through with a mass claim.

3 doesn't seem "reasonable to assume".

Why has everyone suddenly become convinced I'm scum? Nobody is giving many reasons for this. For people talking about me admitting Vi's points aren't stupid: read my response to CC. Then read it again. How would you act in my situation? Claim that no, scum would never try to save their buddies?

Why don't you believe I'm just a pro-town roleblocker?

Bear in mind that if I'm scum I pulled a
big
gambit for what was clearly a
small
chance to deflect my wagon from a
newbish
partner.

Anyway, here's a fullclaim:
I'm David Blaine. The form of my roleblock is street magic - I can perform this to one person a night, and they get distracted from their other actions.

If you lynch me, do observe my flip and set the tiger on Anxiety.

Won't be around a great deal this weekend.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:24 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

I'm down with e claim, I'm The Amazing Randy and I have a role cop ability whereby I can submit a players name and it comes back with one of that players ability. I'm now however going to be on
V/LA for most of the weekend Triple D
back Monday. I may be around for very brief interludes but I'm not going to be able to post loads currently.

Just so you know my copping is a day ability Locke did Anxiety and got the line on the vote. Because I replaced in late indidn't submit one yesterday & today I investigated Amrun and got back He's amazing, which is one of my abilities as well.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:07 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1068, 4nxi3ty wrote:Vi there is only one problem with your scumteam theory; the case on fishy is only contingent on riggs being scum, there is no connection to amrun or saulres.
*looks left*
*looks right*
*does not see problem*
*DOES see Luxury 1071*

Luxury 1067 wrote:I don't think the whole JK rather than RB thing means anything to be honest. Jumpei has spent quite some time over at epic mafia I believe and
Town
RB
is commonly referred to as JK
*puzzled look*
In post 1046, Junpei wrote:
vote fishy

SnakePlissken 1076 wrote:I'm now however going to be on
V/LA for most of the weekend
Triple D back Monday.
:roll:
SnakePlissken 1076 wrote:& today I investigated Amrun and got back He's amazing,
which is one of my abilities as well
*glares at SnakePlissken*
Amrun 1073 wrote:I'm a
VT
, though.
*glares at Amrun*

Fishythefish 1075 wrote:Why don't you believe I'm just a pro-town roleblocker?
*reaches into handbag*
*pulls out rattler and bottle of warm milk*
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:05 am

Post by Junpei »

Snake: Full claim when you get back

Fishy: You pretty much full claimed earlier except for a nameclaim which we never actually decided on doing. You implied you had more /abilities/ earlier, at least that's how I read it and probably others. Also you think that the SK has a kill which is dependent on a townie in some manner? I really doubt that Saulres is SK, in fact, independent of my town read on him, I would say that there is no way he is SK, that's a silly notion.

Vi: I'm guessing two things: One you think it's odd that I called him a town RB. I just called his claim a town RB because I do not think that he claimed scum RB. Or perhaps you're confused of the terminology of Epicmafia, in which case there are two roleblockers, Drunk is standard style, and JK (jailer) chooses at the end of the day, and gets a conversation with their choice at night. The latter ability obviously doesn't apply here, but JK - Roleblock are two things I associate with each other.

Why are you mad that Amrun claimed VT?
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:02 am

Post by Junpei »

Oh, I just made the connection, I forgot that Amrun was called "He's Amazing". Amrun does need to explain this.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:34 am

Post by saulres »

In post 1076, SnakePlissken wrote:my copping is a day ability Locke did Anxiety and got the line on the vote.

I don't follow this. Locke's RVS vote was on 4nxi3ty, and then he moved it to Shift, Ace, and then SL for the lynch. Next day he put it on Ace and it stayed there the rest of the time he was in the game. So what line, exactly, did he get on 4nxi3ty?
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:48 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Just briefly looks like my auto correct and my brain fart really cant write anything resembeling proper english today.

Day 1 Locke used the ability on 4nxi3ty and got the "Voter: Each day you may submit your vote..." line from the PM

Day 2 I missed out because I didn't read the part about Day investigation and I left it too late.

Day 3 Amrun - You Are amazing. In my role Pm because I am the Amazing Randi my passive ability reads You are Amazing. I got this result from Amrun, so I am assuming his character is The Amazing someone or rather..?
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:04 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

i don't see how nameclaims can help scum, aren't they more benificial to town who can compare and contrast claims?

saulres explain in-depth why you chose to kill sottyrulez; also who you submitted a kill on night two and why.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:19 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

if amrun only has a passive ability that just says "you are amazing" i can see why she claimed vt.

In post 771, Fishythefish wrote:Things I haven't claimed:
- My name.
- Whether my roleblock is constrained in any way.
- Whether I have any other powers.

fishy never exactly said he had other abilities just hinted that he could have others.

since both amrun and fishy's actions are close to being contradictions they should be scrutinized but keep in mind a contradiction does not always indicate that someone is scum.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:40 am

Post by saulres »

In post 1082, 4nxi3ty wrote:saulres explain in-depth why you chose to kill sottyrulez; also who you submitted a kill on night two and why.

Why do you keep asking me for stuff I've already posted? Don't you have real scum to hunt?

Why I thought sotty was scum.

N2 kill PM to DDD(in the spoiler).

But, here's a bit more on N1 that I haven't posted yet: Keep in mind I went V/LA before the day ended and was gone for almost the entire night. At the time I left the wagon on SL hadn't really started yet; Ace and SR were tied at L-3.

Spoiler: N1 Tiger attack PM before I went V/LA
saulres wrote:Unless something changes between now and when I'm gone, please use the following to determine who I want to set the tiger on:

1) If sottyrulez is not lynched, then sottyrulez.
2) If sottyrulez is lynched, then Guy_Named_Riggs

My thoughts, in case you're curious and so I have them for endgame

Originally I was going to set it on 4nxi3ty, but after he pressured me to commit to a "highest scum" read I think he might be a Lie Detector or something similar. I don't want to post that in the thread (don't want them to think I'm PR-hunting scum) and I'm willing to give him another chance. Besides, he already has a statement of mine he can check in the first line of 435, I just think he didn't realize it at the time.

SR still reads scum to me so if the town doesn't take him out, I want to. GNR's "SR is scum because he's bussing Ace so I'm going to vote Ace" just strikes me as wrong. If I were going to be around more today I'd put pressure on GNR but with my limited time it'll just look scummy ("Oh, yes, after further thought GNR is scum, I'm going to vote for him now and leave that vote on him all day." Blech.)

Vi's playing Teller very well, and I'm starting to think 4nxi3ty might be Penn, and they're masons with potentially daytalk.

I don't know who my partner Roy is, but I don't want to advertise that I'm Sigfried because if Roy's scum, he may also have some say over the tiger and want to remove me so he has full control, which would be too dangerous. I hope I can figure a way to determine whether Roy's town or scum, but I can't figure how to do that until I figure out who he
is
!
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
On permanent
V/LA
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:58 am

Post by saulres »

*smacks forehead*

The claiming -- we did it wrong.

First we should have claimed abilities. Then, we should have claimed names, starting with those who claimed VT.

Once we get the ability/VT claims from CC, we need name claims from everyone who hasn't given them yet.
On permanent
V/LA
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:09 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Saulres, from the information you gave me you think sottyrulez was a good kill because:
1.cc won the argument against him giving you town vibes on cc and scumvibes on sotty.
2.sottyrulez would provide more information than ace
3.you also wanted info on the sotty/vi/anxiety group

after all this time you still haven't explained what you learned from that flip, and you still haven't explained why you chose to kill ace. please give me an in-depth explaination of what you learned from both day one and daytwo flips.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:23 am

Post by saulres »

No. I'm tired of your single-minded tunneling on me, and your constantly asking me to repost things I've already posted. What it looks like to me is that you're scum, desperately trying to bring the thread somewhere other than scum-hunting.

So.

I completely believe Snake is a cop as he describes. I had pegged Locke as a cop a long time ago.

In post 124, Locke Lamora wrote:A
c
ombination
o
f
p
oor motivation and a lack of free time.

A Flavor cop makes sense in this game. Working with the theory that the character name is an alignment tell, he got part of a name on Amrun, but nothing except a generic piece which everyone has on you. Plus, Fishy claims to have blocked you night 1 and there was no scum kill that night. I'm convinced.

Vote: 4nxi3ty
On permanent
V/LA
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:43 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

of course i am tunneling you, your my only read that i am still confident in after riggs flipped scum. and now your convinced that fishy is telling the truth that he successfully roleblocked me when less than 24 hours ago you were ready to put fishy at
L-1... this is the kind of contradiction that indicates a scummy mindset.

vote: saulres

jesus christ can we lynch this guy already and take away the kill from the mafia, junpei if you still want to kill me to confirm my alignment i am okay with that.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:49 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1062, saulres wrote:And you know what? I don't think the setup would allow for one of us to be killed early on and leave the tiger useless. I'm betting on if only one of our orders goes through, then the tiger follows them. And if that's true, Fishy's lying about blocking.

Fishy
: I'm going to put you at L-1 in roughly 12 hours. I suggest you full-claim as soon as you get a chance. Especially the name.

ebwop: correction- less than 25 hours ago.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:52 am

Post by saulres »

What I'm convinced about is that your play is anti-town, or at best, if not intentional, useless-to-town. And now you've got me so worked up I voted on emotion instead of on logic. I'm going to fix that mistake now.

Unvote

I want to see the other claims before I vote anybody.
On permanent
V/LA
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:56 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

are you kidding me??? i am getting pissed off by you constantly wanting to lynch/kill me and saying i am useless yet i can still think logically. that unvote was just as scummy as saying you were going to put fishy at L-1 eventhough the day 3 just started.
Crab Canon
Crab Canon
Goon
Crab Canon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Crab Canon »

In post 1057, 4nxi3ty wrote:ROFL the mafia and the town share an uncontrollable kill The Tiger, brilliant flavor.

Constant Vigilance...sorry, had to.

Catching up now...you guys post a lot when I'm sleeping. :(
Currently a VP Baltar/Juls Hydra
Crab Canon
Crab Canon
Goon
Crab Canon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:25 am

Post by Crab Canon »

Ok, caught up.

First, I'm a VT and I dont' have any passive abilities. Snake's investigations has finally swayed Juls as well, putting Amrun back on the table for her. I'll just say this, VTs don't have passive abilities and Amrun is clearly lying about her role if Snake returned that. I don't see any reason for Snake to lie like that either.

Unvote, Vote: Amrun

In terms of the vigges, it could probably work as town and explain Vi's bulletproof claim. GNR was probably lying about his bulletproof claim and just playing off of Vi's claim I'm guessing. He may have even had it in a fakeclaim or something. I'm not sold on there being bulletproof scum. If he was lying, it makes Fishy a little more suspicious.

Anxiety, salures is really your only read at this point? What do you think of Amrun lying about her role?

It's very irritating Snake left before telling what the "You are Amazing" role does. Showing a clear ability would negate Amrun as a VT and hurry this process along.

I'm not sure why name claiming is a bad thing.

Fishy lynch is probably okay today as well, so I'm willing to put our vote there if needed. I think Amrun has a higher probability of hitting scum give her role lie/GNR defense/fakey fake celebration at the GNR lynch, but majority rules, so....
Currently a VP Baltar/Juls Hydra
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Vi »

*reaches into couch*
*finds remote control*
*points remote at 4nxi3ty*
*presses MUTE button*

Crab Canon 1093 wrote:Fishy lynch is probably okay today as well, so I'm willing to put our vote there if needed. I think Amrun has a higher probability of hitting scum give her role lie/GNR defense/fakey fake celebration at the GNR lynch, but majority rules, so....
*pats you on shoulder*
*holds up cat-sized noose*
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:49 am

Post by saulres »

I've calmed down.

@4nxi3ty: I have lost a game before on the last day because I took the tone of a player's posts as indicative of his alignment, and it wasn't. I unvoted because I don't want to do that again. My vote for you was another knee-jerk reaction to your constant badgering me for information I have already provided, and was so more based on, I guess, a policy lynch, than an actual "I think you're scum" reason.

On to scumhunting.

Now that CC's claimed VT, can we please get name claims from the following people. If you refuse to post a name I will take it as a sign that you are scum, because I see no reason whatsoever, based on the evidence we have, that any townie would have a reason to hide their name. I want to see them in this order for a reason.

Fishy
Ace
Amrun
CC
On permanent
V/LA
Luxury
Luxury
Townie
Luxury
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Luxury »

Woooooo, as likely as it is that Fishy is scum I can't refuse an Amrun lynch especially considering that Snake essentially has a role-cop guilty on her. Vi, you should join us on it and we deal with Fishy tomorrow and I stated Town RB because a mafia roleblocker is called an entirely different name on EM with it being hooker.

Oh and Anxiety and Saulres, both of you need to halt the bickering because honestly you're both probably town, it's anti-productive and frustrating to read plus I needed to be added to the list of people that hasn't name claimed.

Unvote: Fishy, Vote: Amrun
This is a hydra of Shift and whoever he feels like hydraing with at the time.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:59 am

Post by saulres »

Whoops, missed Luxury. This order please.

Fishy
Ace
Amrun
Luxury
CC

pedit: Yes, saw that :P And I'm done bickering with 4nxi3ty
On permanent
V/LA
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Amrun »

You're all fucking idiots.

Just as Snake said, "amazing" is a passive ability. It does NOTHING, as far as I know. When I confirmed with DDD, I asked, "Am I a VT?" and he replied along the lines of, "Define it however you like."

How the fuck is Snake's rolecop result on me a guilty? That doesn't even make sense, Luxury, and that's a scummy push to make it so.

He got back "amazing," which, as he says, since he has it too, is a passive ability that does nothing. =/= guilty

As far as I'm concerned, rolecop is in and of itself a scummy ability.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Amrun »

You Are Amazing is my only ability besides voting. And IF it gives me some sort of role, then I am unaware of it and the PM does not specify and neither would DDD.

I figured it was some sort of flavor troll just like this. I've just been playing the game as a VT.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”