Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ya, Nero didn't really play hard to paint Darox as scum yesterday and instead tried to get a crosskill from a Vig/SK on Amrun. I want to vote Darox, but there is a lot of competition. I also like being conf town because of failNero. You should thank Nero for that, scums. ^_^
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:03 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1765, The Fonz wrote:I'd agree with OS and GI, but I think Bogre's interactions say 'not scum' more than Kiwi's do.

Oh shut up.

You made your input last night, you shot Nacho.

You wanted Kiwi dead, you put 9 mm of lead in his head. You shot motherfucking NACHO instead. Your opinions are irrelevant.

Vote: Bogre

TOWN NEEDS TO START DOING THIS
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

I warned you not to trust Fonz. He clearly has his own agenda and it isnt with the towns. Muffin must also have his own agenda or else he wouldnt be gobbling Fonz so much. At this point, everyone but Toog has some degree of suspicion.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:43 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

GI, help me make IS dead today and you can do whatever you want tomorrow
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:28 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1776, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1765, The Fonz wrote:I'd agree with OS and GI, but I think Bogre's interactions say 'not scum' more than Kiwi's do.

Oh shut up.

You wanted Kiwi dead, you put 9 mm of lead in his head. You shot motherfucking NACHO instead. Your opinions are irrelevant.

You are, as ever, completely full of shit.

I don't 'want Kiwi dead.' I will almost certainly vote for either Darox or IS at the end of the day. I am merely stating that Kiwi is scummier than Bogre - because I don't think Bogrescum could afford to bus like he would have done there. At least, not unless Darox is also scum.

I also just remembered what caused my Toog town read: the whole taking one for the team thing. That's really obvious town motivation.

Anyway, there's presumably two remaining groupscum. They are to be found in the following: IS, Darox, Kiwi, Bogre, currently in that order of probability. The SK is likely in that group.

Why won't people fucking well admit that Nacho was scummy?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:47 am

The point isnt that you or anyone else thought Nacho was scummy, its that you lost all trustworthyness by going all gung ho annd doing whatever benefits you. How is the town supposed to trust you to direct their kills now?

Of course, I never trust you SK's to act in the town's best interests anyways, only fools would do such a thing. Essentially, you have shown your true colors and murderized a townie so that we still have to waste lynches on the likes of Kiwi and Bogre. Of course, you assume that you wont ever be lynched Fonz, but the fact that youre NOT working for the town AND you arent willing to lay down and be lynched so that we dont get fucked by a possible SK just tells me that youre really just against us in the end.

You clearly have your own agenda to fulfill. The more Muffin keeps sweetalking you the less trustworthy he also becomes as well.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:49 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I wanna look over some stuff after sleep but IS is the lynch today. It's just figuring out the remaining mafia that's the issue now.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:53 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1778, zMuffinMan wrote:GI, help me make IS dead today and you can do whatever you want tomorrow

He's voting for Bogre.

I'm tending to like people voting for Bogre.

On the other hand he doesn't read in the least like town.

Decisions decisions.

Fine.

Vote: Internet Stranger
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:54 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1779, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1776, GreyICE wrote:

Oh shut up.

You are, as ever, completely full of shit.

I don't 'want Kiwi dead.' I will almost certainly vote for either Darox or IS at the end of the day. I am merely stating that Kiwi is scummier than Bogre - because I don't think Bogrescum could afford to bus like he would have done there. At least, not unless Darox is also scum.

I also just remembered what caused my Toog town read: the whole taking one for the team thing. That's really obvious town motivation.

Anyway, there's presumably two remaining groupscum. They are to be found in the following: IS, Darox, Kiwi, Bogre, currently in that order of probability. The SK is likely in that group.

Why won't people fucking well admit that Nacho was scummy?

HEY FONZ

YOU'RE NOT TOWN AGAIN

I CAN READ YOU
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by GreyICE »

YOU WANNA KNOW WHY, FONZ? IT'S CAUSE YOU STOP PLAYING THE GAME AND START MAKING THIS TALLY.

THEN YOU GET FUCKING PISSED OFF WHEN WE HAVE A SCUM READ ON YOU BECAUSE YOUR TALLY SAYS NACHO HAS COMMITTED 12 SCUM TELLS AND YOU'VE ONLY COMMITTED THREE OR SO SO HOW DARE WE HAVE A TOWN READ ON NACHO AND A SCUM READ ON YOU.

YOU ARE FUCKING OBVIOUS FONZI.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:42 pm

What kind of scum is Fonz as the claimed burninator? SK or scumteam?
Show

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by GreyICE »

You and fonz want to claim some flavor of third party together?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

If it's a two man scum team AND a two man SK team, are we fucked either way?

Also, how does everyone feel about a Mass Claim at this point?

Unvote

I haven't got a clue who the Shuriken guy is to be honest, and I think claims might help a little on the meta front. Willing to put IS in, but I think we need to put our second guess in as well, or at least hear who IS thinks is the Shuriken guy, and maybe put the two of them in together.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I have a hunch on something based on something I just read.

Vote: Internet Stranger

If we are going for SK today, still need a second option, just in case what I am interpreting is incorrect.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

toog wrote:If it's a two man scum team AND a two man SK team, are we fucked either way?

If scum aren't completely retarded, they'll kill Fonz tonight, because the possibility that he's SK necessitates they take out a risk to them before he gets another shot in. He's either likely to be town's only remaining PR, or he's SK with potential to kill him. They'd have to be braindead not to kill him tonight.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Clearly its in my best interests to figure who the other SK is (Fonz being the first) and quickly.
Show

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

You could always claim and lay down and die.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

(or give us your fake-claim, either way)
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1790, Internet Stranger wrote:Clearly its in my best interests to figure who the other SK is (Fonz being the first) and quickly.

Try reading your role PM. It might help.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

reading back over some stuff from yesterday.

CSL (7) - The Fonz, Darox, GreyICE, Toogeloo, Internet Stranger, Bogre, Nero Cain

^ That wagon there has at most 4 town on it.

1 down, 1 about to go. That CSL lynch was terrible.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:10 am

I fail to see as to how I could be an SK. It simply sounds like wishful thinking to me. I would bet its someone a hell more quiet, like Bogre or Kiwi. Technically it could be Muffin, but that should be verified soon enough when the scum try to kill him.

Either way, the more the conversation is on me, the less it is on Fonz and his betrayal of the town.
Show

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Kind of losing interest in the game, mostly due to the inactivity of almost half the remaining players. How certain are you, Muffin, that IS is the SK? I had a hunch based on something you said to Nero earlier that there was a method to your madness, but something you stated last night has had me rethinking that as well.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:03 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I wouldn't bet my life on it, the same as I wouldn't have bet my life on Nero being scum, but everything points towards him being the odd-night SK, and I'm as sure of this as I was sure of Nero being scum. He's playing like scum, the kills are in line with IS-as-SK (well, mostly the Ludi kill here, because I doubt anyone else would have shot Ludi, especially if their aim was purely to take out scum, because Nero would have been a far better shot N5 if that was the case).

Do you think he's town?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:03 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

What two things are you specifically talking about, btw?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:05 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

IS wrote:I fail to see as to how I could be an SK.

:roll:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”