NY 142: Rolling in the Deep, WAIT WAT? PARTY OVER?!

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:30 am

Post by Pine »

Oh for jeebas's sake. Stop failing, the both of you.

If you're not sure what else to do, a good place to start would be thoroughly reading my analysis in 344 and giving your own opinions.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:41 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

eh, your reads are mostly in line with mine. nothing special. you just put a lot more effort into explaining it. none of my reads have really changed much over the last few pages, still have the same reads as I did whenever I last stated them, ius ops moving from null->scum.
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:08 am

Post by theamatuer »

I agree with Pine's reads more or less, except that Pine is in the null-scum category and Beck is in the null-town.
And funky hasn't managed to convince me that he's not a good lynch yet,
Its just whatever
SodaSpirit17
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
SodaSpirit17
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:13 am

Post by SodaSpirit17 »

'could be down with a funky lynch too.
~I'm SS17 and I approved this message.~
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Zdenek »

Two scummy people are happy with a lurker lynch. Fantastic.

Why don't you guys vote pops? He's actually scum.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:46 am

Post by Pine »

And yet, this...
In post 14, funkybike1 wrote:For no better reason, VOTE: DavidParker

In post 26, funkybike1 wrote:In that case, shouldn't you unvote?

In post 79, funkybike1 wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Zdenek

In post 281, funkybike1 wrote:UNVOTE: Zdenek

...was enough to convince you that Funky WAS a good lynch? That's Funky's ENTIRE ISO. Funky is a lurker, and nothing he's said so far is even a tiny bit inherently scummy. You're either scum or a derp to keep pushing this.

PE: The above applies to Soda as well. Provide some content, Soda. Also, calling Soda scummy while lambasting the thought of a lurker lynch is straight-up hypocrisy, Zdenek. I expect better out of you, and it comes off as desperately trying to shift attention off of yourself while looking productive. It's not working.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:39 am

Post by chkflip »

And now I can do the happy dance! Jackal711 is finally replaced by vijay2vasandani! Say hello.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Beck »

You guys bad mouth me but nobody is responding to my requests, and being ingnored just pisses me off more, which just causes me to shit post more. I shouldn't have to ask multiple times for the people who call my cases bullshit to explain it to me. To those who are annoyed at my postings, why don't you try to explain why they think my cases are shit. I'm mad cause I'm being ignored so ignoring me more isn't the way to shut me up

I've gathered that my reasons for zde isn't bullshit, it's just a difference of opinion. He has also sort of lurky, especially when the attention went off him.

Pine hasn't contributed anything useful to this game and uses a post where he declares somebody making a towntell as an example of scumhunting. Plus he makes sure to announce he is scumhunting. Town doesn't need to announce they are scumhunting. His entire iso proves he is useless

Revenus's iso is also completely useless, so are quite a few other people.

People who deserve the most attention today are those 3

Honorable mentions Screaming, David Parker, and Funkybike.

Most likely to flip scum? Pine and revenus
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:02 am

Post by chkflip »

Day One, Vote Count the Sixth. It also sees dead people.

Revenus (4): Sky, DavidParker, Shattered Viewpoint, Beck

Popsofctown (3): Zdenek, Pine, ZeL1Nk
funkybike (2): bvoigt, theamatuer
Pine (2): Slandaar, SodaSpirit17
Zdenek (1): Hiraki
Sky (1): ThAdmiral
theamatuer (1): iamausername
ScreamingHawk (1): Revenus
Beck (1): ScreamingHawk
ZeL1Nk (1): sorgster

WITH TWENTY-TWO ALIVE, IT'S TWELVE TO LYNCH.
DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 2ND @ 10PM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.

Side note: sword_of_omens has recieved his first prod.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
funkybike1
funkybike1
Goon
funkybike1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:36 am

Post by funkybike1 »

VOTE: Zel1nk. In no way are you obvtown, yet you keep insisting you are. Unless you can provide a very good reason, you WILL be lynched for it.
I've quit the site. Don't PM me; I won't respond.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:42 am

Post by Pine »

In post 357, Beck wrote:Pine hasn't contributed anything useful to this game...

This is a premium example of your confirmation bias-ridden, tunnel-visioned, no-one's-opinion-but-mine-matters attitude. REGARDLESS of my alignment, I've added a TON of things to the game. I've provided extremely detailed information on my reads of every single player (compared to your own focus on three or four players), frequent
analysis
of new information (something you rarely do), make leaps of logic based on sound principles, and at the very least, I've been an open book, completely explaining my reasoning and thoughts on everything I've done and said.

In comparison, you have held onto your early laurels of building shoddy RVS cases on two people, whined incessantly that no one will answer the same old questions to your satisfaction despite numerous attempts to do so, gone out of your way to insult and demean almost every player, gone after inactive players, started arguments over nothing, gone off-topic, obnoxiously spammed the thread (the above being a reasonable example though hardly the worst of it.)

For you to say that I've contributed
nothing useful
to the game indicates that you Are. Not. Taking. This. Seriously. You're either derpScum or failTown. Either way, I'm done with you. I will not be responding to you or reacting to you in any way unless a major paradigm shift occurs in your style of gameplay. Good bye, Beck.

PE: Funkybike, you absolutely have to provide more than hopping onto a growing wagon without providing independent reasons. Start with your top suspects, include reasoning that doesn't look like you quoted someone and removed the tags, and go from there.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Beck »

In post 360, Pine wrote:
In post 357, Beck wrote:Pine hasn't contributed anything useful to this game...

This is a premium example of your confirmation bias-ridden, tunnel-visioned, no-one's-opinion-but-mine-matters attitude. REGARDLESS of my alignment, I've added a TON of things to the game. I've provided extremely detailed information on my reads of every single player (compared to your own focus on three or four players), frequent
analysis
of new information (something you rarely do), make leaps of logic based on sound principles, and at the very least, I've been an open book, completely explaining my reasoning and thoughts on everything I've done and said.

In comparison, you have held onto your early laurels of building shoddy RVS cases on two people, whined incessantly that no one will answer the same old questions to your satisfaction despite numerous attempts to do so, gone out of your way to insult and demean almost every player, gone after inactive players, started arguments over nothing, gone off-topic, obnoxiously spammed the thread (the above being a reasonable example though hardly the worst of it.)

For you to say that I've contributed
nothing useful
to the game indicates that you Are. Not. Taking. This. Seriously. You're either derpScum or failTown. Either way, I'm done with you. I will not be responding to you or reacting to you in any way unless a major paradigm shift occurs in your style of gameplay. Good bye, Beck.

PE: Funkybike, you absolutely have to provide more than hopping onto a growing wagon without providing independent reasons. Start with your top suspects, include reasoning that doesn't look like you quoted someone and removed the tags, and go from there.

see you think that is what I am doing but it isn't.

I have just read your iso yet again and not including your reads of every single person, I still don't see any example of you contributing anything of value.

my case on zde is solid, and my case on you is solid.

it isn't "shoddy rvs cases"

I have also asked you to provide an example of you scum hunting from way back and you have ignored my request. Now you claim
"I've added a TON of things to the game"
I would like you to provide examples of the "tons" you have added.

btw this

Either way, I'm done with you. I will not be responding to you or reacting to you in any way unless a major paradigm shift occurs in your style of gameplay. Good bye, Beck.

is more proof you aren't interested in trying to help town. i have asked you to do certain things to help prove you are trying to contribute to the game and you have ignored every single one of my requests.

Things I have asked and you have ignored

1. explain why my case on zde was crap
2. provide an example of you scum hunting like you claimed you had back on post 125

and now I am adding a 3rd

3. show me the "tons" of information you have added to this game

because you were the one who used bias from another game to attack me, you accuse me of doing them same thing when I have proven I haven't

and just a side note

REGARDLESS of my alignment, I've added a TON of things to the game.

this particularly strikes me as odd because this sounds like you aren't town but you want to make it known that you are trying to be useful, which would be by my count the 2nd time you have tried to imply you have been useful, when you actually haven't.

vote: pine

he is scum, 100%

oh and p.s. PROVIDING A LIST OF READS ON EVERYONE IN THE GAME IS NOT BEING HELPFUL. IT IS AN EXAMPLE OF FILLER POSTING TO LOOK TOWN.

anyone can make a list, including scum.

you attack me on bias, I attack you based on your play this game. your play this game is perfect scum play so you must die.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:11 am

Post by theamatuer »

In post 359, funkybike1 wrote:VOTE: Zel1nk. In no way are you obvtown, yet you keep insisting you are. Unless you can provide a very good reason, you WILL be lynched for it.

And hello to you.
Care to actually post reads or would you like to get lynched?
Its just whatever
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:14 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

Hey all, sorry for not piping in, weekends are usually bad for me cause I only have phone access..
Tomorrow at my computer i promise to do some reads and be more active
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Revenus »

I literally facepalmed when I saw Shatteredhawk's response.

Then I saw Beck's response.

In no way did you substiantiate anything you claimed. You say my iso is useless? Wow. Then you go onto accuse Pine of being scum SIMPLY because he is fed up with your bullshit. You must be the worst player I've ever played with, and that's saying something.

And theam, taking someone's list and agreeing with it but putting the list creator as "null-scum" is odd.

And zelink, if all you're going to do is say you're obvtown the whole game, I'm going to start ignoring your content like I do Beck's.

Anyways, I'm fine with a vote on Screaminghawk at this point, but also, I'd actually be ok with pretty much anyone's lynch beyond the 3 I named as town earlier.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Revenus »

And sword, don't fucking bother posting shit like that. I'm holding you to that promise and expect ACTUAL content, not just some 2 line justification over your poor vote choice that will be upcoming.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Revenus »

By the way, scum must be jumping in joy over how incompetent or uncaring 95% of the players are this game. Seriously, all they have to do is kill Pine, me, Slandaar, and sorgster and then ride Beck's impulsive no-content spam posting to victory. Everyone I didn't name, fucking step it up.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Revenus »

Oh and sword of omens is probably scum. His first post going "oh hey zdenek glad to see you made it :)" is actually a huge scumtell.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Slandaar »

i dont like this 'doesnt care so town' it doesnt even make sense as it implies the ones who do care and are putting content forth are the scum...

BUT

that was a very good post from pine...
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Beck »

And that's why you are scum rev, my post had relevance, and an admission of pine that implies he isn't town (town doesn't say "regardless of my alliance", or atleast they shouldn't)

Regardless of my alliance means I'm not town.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Revenus »

The "doesn't care" is complete WIFOM and shouldn't be used to judge players. Sure, town players have less to risk by "not caring" but at the same time, no one beyond 4 players in this game seem to care, so its not a great way to find scum. At all.

And Beck, I'm scum simply because I don't think your post was relevant? Jesus fucking christ.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Beck »

And I didn't call pine scum cause he is fed up with my bullshit, why are you trying to misrep me and discredit me?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:51 am

Post by Beck »

It's more proof you are scum cause it's constant misrepping me, which is a scum tactic
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Slandaar »

lets not be voting pine

ok, amateur seems fairly scummy to me, hiraki too.

funkys last post was pretty scummy as hes just trying to get someone lynched for saying they are obvtown... that is not a reason to lynch someone, its just a copout vote from scum.

UNVOTE: Pine

at least ama and hiraki post some stuff, funky does not post any content at all so hes the best vote of the 3
VOTE: funkybike1
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Revenus »

In post 372, Beck wrote:It's more proof you are scum cause it's constant misrepping me, which is a scum tactic

On the contrary, the game doesn't revolve around you, and until you realize this, don't sign up for games.

This is my last post responding to you until you figure out what the point of this game is, figure out that it isn't to feed your own ego, and decide to scumhunt.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”