Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Oversoul »

You have me as null and the other miller as scum... You aren't reading this thread. Kiwi is a good shot imo.

VOTE: Bogre
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Vote: Darox
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

GI wrote:He's not scum, but it'll be fucking funny.

Who do you think is scum (other than Bogre)?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:11 pm

Post by Bogre »

No way to tell.

I don't think GI has not mentioned me in any posts this game.

vote: kiwieagle

Painting Darox as scum, and leaning null on a couple of people, which is essentially harping what many people have been saying. No original read coming from there.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:26 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT FOR KOMBATANTS
Day 7 Vote Count (#3)

Darox (3) - zMuffinMan, GreyICE, Toogeloo
Bogre (1) - Oversoul
kiwieagle (1) - Bogre

Not Voting (4) - Darox, The Fonz, Internet Stranger, kiwieagle

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to select a Kombatant! Deadline is Tuesday, October 25th at 10:00 PM EDT.

Day 7's stage is: The Street!

Internet Stranger is the first Kombatant!
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:37 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1827, zMuffinMan wrote:
GI wrote:He's not scum, but it'll be fucking funny.

Who do you think is scum (other than Bogre)?

Honest question, how many do you think we have left?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

If I give a good claim (or fakeclaim according to Muffin), will you all lynch Bogre tonight?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

GI wrote:Honest question, how many do you think we have left?

3-4. Depends on whether Fonz is town.

If Fonz is town, shurikens, head devouring and bed of spikes means we're looking at probably an ON-SK + 2 mafia (Shang Tsung + Reptile?). 2 Invaders also fits given the flips so far (1 Invader + 3 BD, all "mafia", and we know Fate's flip was janitored by a BD and performed by an Invader so there's no question about them being aligned)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

IS wrote:If I give a good claim (or fakeclaim according to Muffin), will you all lynch Bogre tonight?

Claim before it goes to showdown.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

IS should definitely claim, as should anyone (or preferably everyone) that we intend to put in the ring. This is something that should have been happening every day to be honest.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Bogre »

VOTE: Darox
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

unvote
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Bogre »

Intending on voting IS tonight. Darox is fine with me as a ring addition.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Either way, we are doing claims before this goes to showdown.

If IS has (or claims to have) some sort of role information about Bogre, I want to hear it now.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:51 am

Post by GreyICE »

Vote: Bogre
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:33 am

I really hate claiming. Claiming only allows scum to throw out a bunch of WIFOM out there when their backs are against the wall. Its even more asinine when people put someone at L-1 and threaten to claim. The person was already scummy enough to almost lynch, why should anything they say matter? Scum would do anything to weasel themselves out of a lynch since any 1 scum is more valuable to their team than any 1 townie. Townies should just take their lynch and go on their merry way to the QT.

Hence why I never claim.

The case on me is full of speculation and bullshit perpetuated by a dead scum and the actual SK. I am still miffed that I had an awesome case on Ludi and the only person that believed me was the asshole SK. Unfortunately I am going to swallow my principle because I think it might be helpful to claim this time and I actually want to catch this fucker.

I am NightWolf. I am with the Earthrealm. I am also already dead. Funny enough I was killed with shurikens before the game started.
My goal is to find my killer so that my spirit can be once again at peace.

I know the killer goes out on odd nights (obvious info now), and I can attempt to track him while he is out claiming his next victim.
(So essentially im an odd night tracker looking for Mr. Shuriken SK)

Should I find Mr. Shuriken SK at night, I will be able to cleanse the evil from this world at the cost of my own spirit. I will not be able to take further action for the rest of the game, but I will be able to offer my guidance to the Earthrealm warriors as necessary.
(In other words, I kill Mr Shuriken SK and I become a non-active ghost)

Results
Night 1: Checked ABR
Night 3: Checked MoS
Night 5: Checked Amrun

I still dont trust Fonz, but obviously he probably isnt the Shuriken SK.
I think Toog and Ice have unchallenged claims.

I think Bogre has a good shot at flipping scum or shuriken SK, so thats why I want him lynched.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Prodding The Fonz.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

So you tracked Albert to Fate N1 and didn't mention or hint at this D2? And you tracked Amrun N5 and still suggested the possibility that she's SK in #1420?

I don't believe that claim. At all.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:37 pm

All im told is if that person used shurikens that night or not.

Did you want me to hang a huge banner and declare that Amrun definitely wasnt an SK? Maybe I could have put some glitter on it and neon lights to make it even more obvious that I had some information so I could get killed or get some bullshit accusation about a backwards association. How about looking through all that with some context.

Or are you just simply trying to hang me no matter what Muffin? Is this part of this trophy hunting game youre still playing?
Show

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I believe IS... unless that is Fate's role. :|
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Prodded? Well, time flies when all there is is lurking, and Darox and IS screaming completely wrong stuff in a way so confrontational that it completely saps my will to post. (There is absolutely zero reason to believe that because one alternating killer is an SK the other has to be, but Darox has just asserted this completely irrational position over and over. Meanwhile, IS claims to think me SK because I wouldn't agree to be lynched in a position where no townie would ever agree to be lynched).

I don't know what to think here. Claiming investigations on three corpses is scummy as fuck. It's almost too scummy a claim to be fake.

I suppose I could buy Bogre as self-aligned. I see no
particular
reason to believe the SK is Bogre over anyone else though. Anyone unclaimed could equally feasibly be the ONSK. I think i'd still rather lynch Darox, who makes sense both as sk or scum.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

It's not even a fucking verifiable claim because he doesn't actually *track* people, he's essentially claimed a lyncher variant. It's the perfect claim for him as SK because he can just go "lol nope tracked him he's not the ON-SK! But I didn't actually track him so lololol believe me plx" Not to mention the convenience of not-really-tracking several dead players so no one is confirmed non-ON-SK right now.

@IS,

You didn't have to tell us Amrun was confirmed not to be the ON-SK. But you actually stated it was a possibility, and you knew this was untrue.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Actually...

I'm probably going to die tonight anyway, so it's best I out the information I have.

I'm a tracker, I tracked IS to Ludi N5. I tracked Bogre last night and he visited no one.

IS is lying. He dies today.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Darox »

Fonz: Do you seriously believe that in a 25 player game, with multiple killers, where Serial killers already have a tough time, that there is one serial killer with his killing ability halved?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1840, Internet Stranger wrote:Claiming only allows scum to throw out a bunch of WIFOM out there when their backs are against the wall.

This is probably the only true thing about this claim. He has been riding the fact that The Fonz is EN SK since the whole SK thing began, and now his claim is that he doesn't "trust" Fonz but knows he isn't ON SK lulz. The question is, is he trying to WIFOM us and is Fonz really EN SK or EN Vig?

Muffin, are any of your other tracks relevant to the players remaining alive?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”