Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Hinduragi »

...I was talking to Pine, lol >_>
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Max »

No votes have changed in the past page
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Pine »

In post 393, Hinduragi wrote:Yes, seriously. You haven't done ANYTHING in this game, and now you suddenly think SA is scum out of nowhere. You aren't pushing your one-vote bandwagon, either. I'd like to hear more from you.

In post 184, Pine wrote:
In post 95, Fate wrote:
In post 35, xRECKONERx wrote:Statement: at least one of the SDC is scum.

Discuss.

THIS FUCKING SHIT ALREADY?

ANYWAY IT SURE AS FUCK ISNT SOCIO

AND IT DAMN WELL ISNT SPYREX

VOTE: KUBLAI KHAN

In post 99, Fate wrote:mehhh KK might be town but he sure is as hell is wrong about Kuribo.

PE: Hinduragi can be Town. We've only played a few games together, but I'm getting a Town vibe based on that.
Vote: Sleepless Assasin

Cognitive dissonance? KK didn't post at all between "Vote: KK" and "KK might be Town".

I hesitate to commit further to that because, well, Fate's reputation precedes him, and I've never played with him before. I'm torn between staying on KK myself, jumping on the quite-convincing Sleepless Assassin wagon, and taking another look at kuribo...the whole "Funny
and
content" thing kind of died when the dick-measuring contest started.

In post 109, Zdenek wrote:Pine ia annoying me so he's probably town.

I lol'd. Actually, this whole thread so far is hilarious :)

My agreement regarding Sleepless Assassin is
hardly
out of nowhere.

Having done little in this game is a fair criticism, but this thread is going at a truly ridiculous rate (17 pages already and not slowing down,) so one needs to either commit to keeping up that dumbass pace (like you have) or just try to keep up and hope that it calms down some time soon and assumes a normal pace. I'm posting at a little less than my ordinary rate.

However, positing that I've done
nothing
is
not
a fair criticism. I've expressed suspicion of, at various points, DGB, Fate, SA, kuribo, and KK, complete with sound reasons for all of them (though granted, not full cases). I've dedicated a number of my other posts to trying to cut through the bullshit in this thread and help make it manageable for the majority of us who have a life (that "coaching" bit you or someone else accused me of earlier. Check my scum meta, he'd be on his own by now. I abandon useless scummates as readily as I help those who will be useful.)

Just because my post count is low compared to your prolific one-liners does not mean you get to cut me out of the conversation with a dismissive "but you haven't done anything comment."

That said, you're still probably Town, so contribute to the solution, not the problem. Reduce the bullshit.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 302, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Chunky, it looks like we can get used to that with this group.

Kublai wrote:
Seriously? You've been here over a year, you should know these things already.

In other words, why didn't you vote Fate for saying that's he's bussing someone?

I've found it to be the opposite. People who are annoying and sarcastic are abrasive and usually paid attention to more than people who are generally polite. So I think you are wrong.

Second, I don't see how I said that Fate is bussing someone.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Elvis, town isn't as focused on "winning" on Day 1. And the way he specifically said "I" before it. He has his own interests in mind which sounds self aligned to me.

Chunk, i'd prefer to know why people are voting the way they are obviously. But if it's just the way someone plays, especially when it is a large group of people, it means two things. One, it's not a tell. Two, we aren't going to get them to change their ways so it's pointless to make a scene over it.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Reck, you said yourself that odds say one SDC is scum. Which do you think is bussing and why? If you can't come up with an answer, there's probably a scum on there going "weeeeeeeee wagon".

Pine, if you see a self aligned tell, as town, do you seriously just ignore it? I didn't vote the guy for a reason. I'd rather lynch mafia than self-aligned scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Pine is town.

To those that have asked, yes, I'm popping in and out with pronouncements at this time. I don't find any of the convos engaging right now. I'm sure something will capture my interest sooner or later.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Zdenek »

KK wrote:
In other words, why didn't you vote Fate for saying that's he's bussing someone?

Wait, were you actually asking me why I didn't vote Fate because Fate said that he's bussing someone? Because that's really fucking stupid.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 405, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Pine, if you see a self aligned tell, as town, do you seriously just ignore it? I didn't vote the guy for a reason. I'd rather lynch mafia than self-aligned scum.

There was no self-aligned tell. Hindu was saying he'd win the 5v1 thing, not that he'd survive to endgame and win the whole thing for himself. You manufactured the self-aligned tell out of jack because you're desperately looking for a Serial Killer.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 405, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Reck, you said yourself that odds say one SDC is scum. Which do you think is bussing and why? If you can't come up with an answer, there's probably a scum on there going "weeeeeeeee wagon".

no clue, probably Fate or Spy
green shirt thursdays
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 403, Zdenek wrote:
Kublai wrote:Seriously? You've been here over a year, you should know these things already.

I've found it to be the opposite. People who are annoying and sarcastic are abrasive and usually paid attention to more than people who are generally polite. So I think you are wrong.

Second, I don't see how I said that Fate is bussing someone.

Zdenek wrote:Wait, were you actually asking me why I didn't vote Fate because Fate said that he's bussing someone? Because that's really fucking stupid.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Fate is regularly annoying and sarcastic and abrasive. Yet you pay him less attention.

He (and anyone who just RAGES POINTLESSLY IN CAPSLOCK) is/are the hipster(s) of mafiascum. It's much easy on the mind to pretend they don't exist until you have to acknowledge their presence by necessity.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 405, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
Pine, if you see a self aligned tell, as town, do you seriously just ignore it? I didn't vote the guy for a reason. I'd rather lynch mafia than self-aligned scum.

Okay, how much crack have you smoked? How is it you take "I will win" as it pertains to a 5v1 and turn it into "I am a self-aligned Serial Killer who should be ignored because I will win the game and have no teammates?"

If you take that as fact, you're probably also taking as fact Fate's comments about him bussing people.

And you're also taking as fact the idea that I think you're partaking of inhaled cocaine in rock form.

I mean, not only do you say that's how you interpret his innocuous non-comment, but it
also affects your gameplay by helping you determine how you vote.
I... I don't even know how to address something so insane. Lay off the pipe.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 408, Pine wrote:There was no self-aligned tell. Hindu was saying he'd win the 5v1 thing, not that he'd survive to endgame and win the whole thing for himself. You manufactured the self-aligned tell out of jack because you're desperately looking for a Serial Killer.

Yes, exactly this. Even if one disregards the context, "I will win" could also indicate, say, a Survivor.

Not that I think Hindu's statement was anything other than a comment about the (retarded) 5v1, just that I think it takes a seriously flailing scum (or damaged brain) to make the leap to "Shit, this guy's a serial killer! Better find the Mafia and let him do his business!"

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by kuribo »

And what really gets me is that he's DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS about it!

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Self-aligned tell.

For petes sake can't we just spill this blood all over the ground
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Pine »

Was about to contradict the Survivor speculation, but then I remembered we were in the Theme Park (I mostly play large Normals). Good to remember, we could be dealing with all kinds of crazy shit roles.

PE: Spyrex, care to actually express an opinion? Do you agree or disagree with SA's alleged self-aligned tell, do you agree with my calling him out for fabricating it, and do you find such preoccupation with third parties on D1 to be as scummy as I do? Note that all three of these questions are mutually exclusive, though related.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 405, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Pine, if you see a self aligned tell, as town, do you seriously just ignore it? I didn't vote the guy for a reason. I'd rather lynch mafia than self-aligned scum.

Good lord that's a dumb comment.

In post 1, Max wrote:Every Role PM will end with either:
Alignment: You are pro-town, you win when all anti-town players have been killed or nothing can prevent the same.
Note: there are only two factions.

OR
Alignment: You are anti-town, you win when all pro-town players have been killed or nothing can prevent the same.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 416, Kublai Khan wrote:

Good lord that's a dumb comment.

In post 1, Max wrote:Every Role PM will end with either:
Alignment: You are pro-town, you win when all anti-town players have been killed or nothing can prevent the same.

OR
Alignment: You are anti-town, you win when all pro-town players have been killed or nothing can prevent the same.

In before he says, "But it doesn't say anything about non-faction aligned people" and gets mocked some more for not knowing how to read.

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 415, Pine wrote:Was about to contradict the Survivor speculation, but then I remembered we were in the Theme Park (I mostly play large Normals). Good to remember, we could be dealing with all kinds of crazy shit roles.

PE: Spyrex, care to actually express an opinion? Do you agree or disagree with SA's alleged self-aligned tell, do you agree with my calling him out for fabricating it, and do you find such preoccupation with third parties on D1 to be as scummy as I do? Note that all three of these questions are mutually exclusive, though related.

Pine can't read the rules either. The sad part is that there's only 5 rules.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by Grimmjow »

In post 404, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Elvis, town isn't as focused on "winning" on Day 1. And the way he specifically said "I" before it. He has his own interests in mind which sounds
self aligned
to me.

In post 0, Max wrote:
- There are
No
third parties. Simple mafia vs town.

Vote: Sleepless

Trying to confuse the town that much. Check.
/DANCE OR FEED
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Also, chunkykev really should quit fucking around and put a vote down somewhere.

My Milked Eek needs to post and put a vote down.

Nobody should ever be "Not Voting" at any time on Day 1.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Pine »

There's a difference between reading the rules and remembering them.

It doesn't change the scumminess of SA's third party hunting.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Not posting in anymore games tonight. I'm drunk and headachey and calling it a night
green shirt thursdays
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:45 pm

In post 420, Kublai Khan wrote:Also, chunkykev really should quit fucking around and put a vote down somewhere.

My Milked Eek needs to post and put a vote down.

Nobody should ever be "Not Voting" at any time on Day 1.

Pine, if that's what hindu meant then my bad. And again, if i'd been "hunting" self aligned players, I probably would have voted him at that time.

Reck, you forgot the "why" part of that question.

Khan, forgot about that.

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Que?

I think SA is scum and that should be pretty straightforward. This new "self-algined tell" business is just whitewash and pretty much junk. I mean, Hindu's off in lala land but SK?

Make him be the dead.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”