pinkfloyd
pinkfloyd
Goon
pinkfloyd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by pinkfloyd »

What did I ever do wrong? Yeah I hammered someone who was incredibly scummy, that was it. I would like to see reasons from everyone please.
Show
-pinkfloyd (Call me PF for short)

As of 6th of October 2011 I may be referred to as "Hiraki's fan boy"

Thanks!!

"hes not stupid. he just believes we are."
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:22 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

No, the main issue is you fucking quickhammered him.

It's hypocritical of you to call him scummy for doing what he was doing when you did the exact same thing. And you cut off discussion like <24 hours after day ended. I didn't even get a post in til twilight.

Explain your actions. And give your thoughts on the rest of the players that are still alive.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
pinkfloyd
pinkfloyd
Goon
pinkfloyd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Post by pinkfloyd »

No, the main issue is you fucking quickhammered him.

It's hypocritical of you to call him scummy for doing what he was doing when you did the exact same thing. And you cut off discussion like <24 hours after day ended. I didn't even get a post in til twilight.

Explain your actions. And give your thoughts on the rest of the players that are still alive.

Yes but from his reaction to the D1 wagon I thought he was scum and trying to save the possible cop from having to claim and say he actually is scum. I guess he was just quick hammering hammering town. And its hypocritical of you muffin to assume I'm scum by doing it when a townie player clearly did.

I feel the scum is between DonJosh or IceGuy, but I'm leaning more towards IceGuy.

Not to create WIFOM to send the town wild but I guess we are in lylo, but, do you think that I'm so dumb as scum that I would night kill the last guy to give me threats and call me scummy (blue) when I would have known the town would be in lylo the next day? Seems too obvious to be a legit thing I would do and I feel like I'm being used as a scapegoat from scum.
Show

Thanks!!

pinkfloyd
pinkfloyd
Goon
pinkfloyd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Post by pinkfloyd »

(Sorry if my English seems broken or hard to understand)
Show

Thanks!!

DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:31 am

Post by DonJosh »

In post 99, IceGuy wrote:After reading the ISOs of pinkfloyd, DonJosh and zMuffinMan, it's pinkfloyd > DonJosh > zMuffinMan in terms of scumminess.

VOTE: pinkfloyd

Scum didn't double-hammer after this, which means either IceGuy or pinkfloyd is scum (or both)
Newbie 1197 is in Day 2 and requires
replacements.

Looking for a hydra. PM me if interested.
GTKDJ|wiki|Pre-ins|Newbie 1197
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:03 am

Post by IceGuy »

UNVOTE:
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:30 am

Post by eldarad »

For god's sake will you all stop voting!
pinkfloyd
pinkfloyd
Goon
pinkfloyd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:43 am

Post by pinkfloyd »

Scum didn't double-hammer after this, which means either IceGuy or pinkfloyd is scum (or both)

Forstly, slow down. Secondly, scum have gone for days sometimes with a quickhammer opportunity, this proves nothing.

And thirdly, you voting me after I already have a vote just implies you are scum trying to quick hammer ME.
Show

Thanks!!

Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:23 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Votecount 3.2pinkfloyd - 1 - (DonJosh,)
eldarad - 0 -
zMuffinMan - 0 -
DonJosh - 0 -
IceGuy - 0 -

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline: (expired on 2011-10-31 14:00:00)

eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:16 am

Post by eldarad »

OK, so I'm re-reading the entire thread. Shouldn't take long...

First thing to happen of note was zMuffinMan's #25, where he expresses disappointment that no-one made a newbie mistake by jumping down his throat for his early vote.

Zeek, post 41 wrote:However, more seriously, VOTE: DonJosh for trying to get free townie points by going "omg someone is at L-1, unvote them now, vote for the guy who put him at L-1"... eldarad was not in serious danger of being lynched, none of his votes were real, if anyone hammered they would be top suspect on Day 2... so I find DonJosh's comment to be disingenuous and therefore scummy.

This is an interesting post given Don's behaviour Today, but I'll come on to that later.

DonJosh is at L-2 until iceguy jumps off the wagon at #50 and goes after adc for wagon-hopping.

IceGuy, post 70 wrote:I've never seen town quickhammering town.

Well, this is blatantly not true, but I was happy with the kdowns lynch at the time so I let it slide. This is pretty shady posting though.

blue opposed the kdowns wagon, but it took him a little while to come up with things he wanted to discuss in lieu of just lynching kdowns immediately. He got there by #77 though.

pinkfloyd hammers immediately after blue posts his question.

blue and DonJosh express "WTF" reactions to the hammer. zMM attempts to shut down any further discussion.

~~~
Today:
IceGuy starts massclaim immediately. I don't like this at all and seriously pings my scumdar.

The second part of #93 makes me think of SensFan.
The first part of #93 confirms to me than zMuffinMan is not a SensFan alt.

The reason I didn't quite the insta-mass claim is that we should have given a potential cop the chance to claim and give investigation results before starting the mass claim, in my opinion.

Scum would already know that the town didn't have any power roles (they know they have a roleblocker so the existence of an Earl confirms the that we are in the 4th setup)

Although to be fair at #92 I hadn't noticed that blue had flipped as an Earl so I was expecting the existence of a power role that didn't actually exist. But no other town player would have known that.

#98 I don't have a problem with.
#99 I don't like.
IceGuy, post 99 wrote:After reading the ISOs of pinkfloyd, DonJosh and zMuffinMan, it's pinkfloyd > DonJosh > zMuffinMan in terms of scumminess.

So...you read 3 players in iso and rank them in terms of scumminess. Fine. Except, why only those 3? Why not push the boat out and read me as well? Or just read the whole thread - it was only 4 pages long at that point.

pinkfloyd's faux-indignation in #100 is annoying, and I agree with zMM's reply in #101.
pinkfloyd's #102 is one of the most horrendous posts I think I have ever read in a mafia game. Not the worst, but definitely in the top 10.

DonJosh, post 104 wrote:Scum didn't double-hammer after this, which means either IceGuy or pinkfloyd is scum (or both)

This makes no sense! Iceguy or pinkfloyd - or both - is scum and so you choose to put pinkfloyd at L-1. Even though Iceguy could be scum?

~~~
In any other circumstances I would vote for IceGuy at this point.
I don't like Don's play Today coupled with the exaggerated Day 1 play identified by Zeek. I also think pinkfloyd's #102 is just too horrible to contemplate, but I don't know how I feel about an IceGuy-Pinkfloyd scumteam.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Post by IceGuy »

In post 109, eldarad wrote:
IceGuy, post 70 wrote:I've never seen town quickhammering town.

Well, this is blatantly not true, but I was happy with the kdowns lynch at the time so I let it slide. This is pretty shady posting though.

When I posted this, I had seen four or five quickhammers on town, and all of them were performed by scum. So yeah, this is true.

IceGuy starts massclaim immediately. I don't like this at all and seriously pings my scumdar.

...what?

This is standard procedure in such an open game. We've narrowed scum down to 2 of 4 instead of 2 of 5.

Although to be fair at #92 I hadn't noticed that blue had flipped as an Earl so I was expecting the existence of a power role that didn't actually exist. But no other town player would have known that.

We all knew there would be exactly one special role left, either a power role or an Earl.

#99 I don't like.
IceGuy, post 99 wrote:After reading the ISOs of pinkfloyd, DonJosh and zMuffinMan, it's pinkfloyd > DonJosh > zMuffinMan in terms of scumminess.

So...you read 3 players in iso and rank them in terms of scumminess. Fine. Except, why only those 3? Why not push the boat out and read me as well? Or just read the whole thread - it was only 4 pages long at that point.

Don't you think I also read the thread?

No point in reading your ISO since you are confirmed town.

DonJosh, post 104 wrote:Scum didn't double-hammer after this, which means either IceGuy or pinkfloyd is scum (or both)

This makes no sense! Iceguy or pinkfloyd - or both - is scum and so you choose to put pinkfloyd at L-1. Even though Iceguy could be scum?

This reply makes as much sense as the original post, zero.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:14 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

floyd wrote:And its hypocritical of you muffin to assume I'm scum by doing it when a townie player clearly did.

No, floyd.

kdowns did it accidentally. kdowns wasn't trying to lynch adc that early, it was an honest mistake on his behalf.

You, on the other hand, saw fit to end D2 with very little discussion having taken place.

There's no hypocrisy in anything I said. You called him scummy for quickhammering. You did the same thing. There's some pretty fucking huge CD going on here.

donjosh wrote:Scum didn't double-hammer after this, which means either IceGuy or pinkfloyd is scum (or both)

How the... what... the... I don't even...

If you're town, you should
KNOW
that at least one of IceGuy/pf is scum.

Explain how anything you wrote here makes sense.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:04 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

DonJosh has been prodded.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:01 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

pinkfloyd has been prodded.
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:09 am

Post by DonJosh »

In post 111, zMuffinMan wrote:
donjosh wrote:Scum didn't double-hammer after this, which means either IceGuy or pinkfloyd is scum (or both)

How the... what... the... I don't even...

If you're town, you should
KNOW
that at least one of IceGuy/pf is scum.

Explain how anything you wrote here makes sense.

Derp. I forgot we only had 5 players left.
Newbie 1197 is in Day 2 and requires
replacements.

Looking for a hydra. PM me if interested.
GTKDJ|wiki|Pre-ins|Newbie 1197
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:10 am

Post by eldarad »

I reckon zMM is probably a townie, so I just need to pick 2 scum out of {IceGuy, DonJosh, pinkfloyd}

DonJosh's continued vote on pinkfloyd doesn't tell me anything extra, IceGuy's prompt unvote also doesn't tell me anything about his alignment.

IceGuy wrote:We all knew there would be exactly one special role left, either a power role or an Earl.

My point being that if there was a cop it would have been better for them to claim before a massclaim was started.

I wasn't objecting to the massclaim Today - it's lylo so yeah it's standard - but the fact that you started the massclaim immediately rather than waiting for a hypothetical cop suggests to me that you knew there wasn't going to be a cop claim forthcoming.

Also your immediate vote for pinkfloyd right after the massclaim doesn't strike me as a townie action.

vote IceGuy
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:20 am

Post by IceGuy »

First, get your vote off me immediately. You're allowing scum to quickhammer me. Content incoming.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:25 am

Post by IceGuy »

Your post doesn't make an inch of sense.

Why are you so sure zMM is town?

What is the point of the cop claiming before anyone else?

And what was your problem with my pinkfloyd vote? If I'm confident somebody is scum I'm voting him, even in LyLo.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:45 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

donjosh wrote:Derp. I forgot we only had 5 players left.

OK, so what else? Do you have any other thoughts on the game?

What do you think of IceGuy's initial vote on floyd and subsequent unvote after you voted for him?

iceguy wrote:And what was your problem with my pinkfloyd vote? If I'm confident somebody is scum I'm voting him, even in LyLo.

Why did you unvote him? Has your read on him changed?

iceguy wrote:Why are you so sure zMM is town?

Do you think I'm scum?
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:53 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 118, zMuffinMan wrote:
Why did you unvote him? Has your read on him changed?

No. I didn't like DonJosh's justification for the vote (which was basically a big scumslip with flashing neon lights), and thought this might be an attempt at setting up a scum quickhammer.

I'm now confident it's a DonJosh/pinkfloyd scum team, and am willing to vote any of those.

Do you think I'm scum?

I think that you are the unlikeliest of the three players DonJosh, pinkfloyd and yourself to be scum.

I don't have you as definite town.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Votecount 3.3pinkfloyd - 1 - (DonJosh,)
eldarad - 0 -
zMuffinMan - 0 -
DonJosh - 0 -
IceGuy - 1 - (eldarad,)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline: (expired on 2011-10-31 14:00:00)

pinkfloyd
pinkfloyd
Goon
pinkfloyd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by pinkfloyd »

And what was your problem with my pinkfloyd vote? If I'm confident somebody is scum I'm voting him, even in LyLo.

So what is the problem with eldarad voting YOU in lylo if he thinks you are scum?

Also this implies you don't find me scummy.
No. I didn't like DonJosh's justification for the vote (which was basically a big scumslip with flashing neon lights), and thought this might be an attempt at setting up a scum quickhammer.

I'm now confident it's a DonJosh/pinkfloyd scum team, and am willing to vote any of those.

If I was scum with donjosh, how would it be a scum quickhammer?
Show

Thanks!!

IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:38 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 121, pinkfloyd wrote:
So what is the problem with eldarad voting YOU in lylo if he thinks you are scum?

I'm not scum, and his "case" doesn't make any sense.

Also this implies you don't find me scummy.

Uhm...no.

If I was scum with donjosh, how would it be a scum quickhammer?

I
thought
it would be a set-up for a quickhammer. Now I think it was bussing.
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:53 am

Post by eldarad »

Iceguy wrote:Your post doesn't make an inch of sense.

You keep saying that, but you never explain why...

Iceguy wrote:What is the point of the cop claiming before anyone else?

At lylo, a cop should claim in their first post of the Day and give any investigation results. You specifically took that opportunity away.

Iceguy wrote:And what was your problem with my pinkfloyd vote? If I'm confident somebody is scum I'm voting him, even in LyLo.

pinkfloyd is right to point out the hypocrisy of this statement. But leaving that aside, how are you so sure pinkfloyd is scum?

If you now think DonJosh's vote is bussing, why aren't you voting for pinkfloyd?
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:17 am

Post by IceGuy »

eldarad wrote:
At lylo, a cop should claim in their first post of the Day and give any investigation results. You specifically took that opportunity away.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!

You keep claiming this as it would be an established fact, but it isn't. And it doesn't make sense when you think about it. Is the cop supposed to catch town fakeclaiming scum or what?

pinkfloyd is right to point out the hypocrisy of this statement.

So, why do you consider me scum?

But leaving that aside, how are you so sure pinkfloyd is scum?

ISO #0-#2: RVS/RQS
- Day 1 ends, Day 2 starts -
ISO #3: Expresses intent to hammer kdowns
ISO #4: kdowns quickhammer
- Day 2 ends, Day 3 starts -
ISO #5: Claim VT, popcorn to DonJosh
ISO #6: "Why me?" Misreps "quickhammered" as "hammered".
ISO #7:
In post 102, pinkfloyd wrote:
Yes but from his reaction to the D1 wagon I thought he was scum and trying to save the possible cop from having to claim and say he actually is scum.

What is this I don't even.

The cop doesn't claim out of the blue, the cop claims when asked. And if somebody is at L-1 and there is intent to hammer, and the cop has a guilty on him, the cop shuts up because he has nothing to gain by saying "oh, that guy you were going to lynch anyway is scum".

I feel the scum is between DonJosh or IceGuy, but I'm leaning more towards IceGuy.

Standard weak bus: "<Townie> and <Scumpartner> are scum, but let's focus on <Townie>".

Not to create WIFOM to send the town wild but I guess we are in lylo, but, do you think that I'm so dumb as scum that I would night kill the last guy to give me threats and call me scummy (blue) when I would have known the town would be in lylo the next day? Seems too obvious to be a legit thing I would do and I feel like I'm being used as a scapegoat from scum.

This is what it says on the tin, nightkill WIFOM. Especially as the bluegingham NK made a lot of sense since she was pretty much confirmed town for her kdowns defense and a very analytical and logical player useful in LyLo.
ISO #8: Apology for English
ISO #9: Weak defense against DonJosh vote. Considering he's at L-1 at this point and in LyLo one might think he'd be a little more invested. Doesn't even notice big flashing scumslip.
ISO #10: Already answered to that

Zero scumhunting, misrepresentations, WIFOM, quickhammering when he gets the opportunity. Textbook scum.

If you now think DonJosh's vote is bussing, why aren't you voting for pinkfloyd?

What would be our incentive to shorten the day more than necessary?

The more the day progresses, the more information we can collect (which will be useful tomorrow when we lynch scum today, since the meager four pages we've had before won't help us much). And the vote on pinkfloyd was also, in some sense, an information collection endeavor.

Return to “Completed Open Games”