Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 447, chunkykev wrote:That had crossed my mind, Rhinox, and curious if that is her reason. Even if it is, it doesn't excuse her incredible uselessness up to this point.

Well lots of people have been useless up to this point, and thats entirely independant on the number or lengths of posts one has. This is a large game, you can't expect everyone to be leading the conversation, you end up even worst than the clusterfuck this thread has been so far.

From meta I've seen DGB as scum be more active and do gambits you'd expect to only come from town, not sit around and do nothing, for what its worth.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:18 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 449, kuribo wrote:you realize there was plenty of reasons you were scummy before you derped your pants about the setup right

I'm curious to hear your opinion of those reasons in list format.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Chunk, it'll be pretty detailed, which is why I need a computer for it.

Kuribo, no, I don't know that. No one really posted reasons as the wagon was foriming.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:32 am

Post by kuribo »

lets see:

"get him, he isn't scumhunting" while providing next to none of that himself. And it's only any if you consider unexplained "X is town, Y is scum" statements

when asked why I'm scum, it was "isnt it obvious, he almost wants to be lynched." this is scum trying to justify a future mislynch.

he agreed with chunky about town needing to explain their reads... While doing none of it himself.

this is literally a summary of his fucking "scumhunting" up until the SK crap
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:41 am

Post by kuribo »

and by the way, even his unexplained reads are a piss poor excuse for scum hunting. When asked who the scum are, it was "kuribo spring fate spyrex"

really? You pick me as scum and then anyone who remotely disagreed is scum too? Are you fucking lazy or stupid, cuz either way it aint scumhunting.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
chunkykev
chunkykev
Goon
chunkykev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:46 am

Post by chunkykev »

In post 450, Rhinox wrote:Well lots of people have been useless up to this point, and thats entirely independant on the number or lengths of posts one has. This is a large game, you can't expect everyone to be leading the conversation, you end up even worst than the clusterfuck this thread has been so far.

I'm not for one second saying Goofball is the only person that has been useless so far but I've questioned her and yet to receive an answer from her, which is why I have asked again about the lack of substance to her reads as she has done it again. She has admitted to doing it but no reason why.

There are others I have questioned and haven't received a decent response from (if any) yet, and that certainly hasn't been forgotten.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:06 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 377, xRECKONERx wrote:SA is the lynch for today. I feel it in my bones.

The SDC supports this lynch.

Fuck SDC

In post 404, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Elvis, town isn't as focused on "winning" on Day 1. And the way he specifically said "I" before it. He has his own interests in mind which sounds self aligned to me.

Everybody talks in the first person, wtf. This is a horrible defense of why you would assume third party. Unless there is a VERy good reason to be thinking third party this early, this is very scummy.

In post 421, Pine wrote:It doesn't change the scumminess of SA's third party hunting.

Actually agree.

In post 436, kuribo wrote:welp, I'm gonna go get my patients up for the day before EK, SA, and whoever else com and vomit "OMGUS, KURIBO!" idiocy all over the thread

I didn't mind your vote. Your paranoia is bad though.

In post 455, chunkykev wrote:
In post 450, Rhinox wrote:Well lots of people have been useless up to this point, and thats entirely independant on the number or lengths of posts one has. This is a large game, you can't expect everyone to be leading the conversation, you end up even worst than the clusterfuck this thread has been so far.

I'm not for one second saying Goofball is the only person that has been useless so far but I've questioned her and yet to receive an answer from her, which is why I have asked again about the lack of substance to her reads as she has done it again. She has admitted to doing it but no reason why.

There are others I have questioned and haven't received a decent response from (if any) yet, and that certainly hasn't been forgotten.

I dislike chunky.

Anyway, I support SA lynch at this point.

Dislike his third party comments and failure to claim at L-1.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:09 am

Kuribo, as I said before you are scum for pointlessly raging. Spring is scum for the sideline mentality (where is she now). Fate is scum because of his pushing that all of the SDC must be town, which means another SDC is scum, and Spy seems most connected to Fate.

By the way, my post will be up in no more than four hours. I'm going to barnes and noble to use my girlfriend's laptop, so I can do everything from there. After that though, consider me away until later on tonight. We have plans that will probably keep me and my phone seperated for most of the day.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:32 am

Post by kuribo »

you respond to accusations of lazy fake scumhunting with more of the same

EK, Of course I seem paranoid, paranoia is one of the things that drives me in this game: I don't know your alignment, and I can only assume your reaction based on past behavior

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:53 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I don't know why you assume that I would dislike your vote on SA though.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:52 am

Guys, I'm not done with this yet, but it's taking longer than I expected and like I said I have plans. Instead of stashing it away in my notes somewhere and saying "I'll finish, I promise. But you can't see it yet", I'll post the unfinished version. I'm not done with Kuribo yet, so that's only a partial, but everything else before that is done.

Ok, before this writing, my opinion is that the scum team includes Kuribo, Spring, Fate, and Spy. This will probably change as I look more in depth.

Chunk- Before I look at anything, he looks pretty town. He seems to be questioning people, asking questions, and trying to get others to do the same (although as I said, nobody is going to change their playstyle because you go "OMG UR NOT PROTOWN THIS WAY CHANGE UR WAYS"). Ok, so reading his ISO, he jokevoted Reck and removed it immediately. Fine. But then he says he wants to follow Reck. This is probably a poor strategy, but if my memory serves me correctly, he didn't follow through with this. What it does tell me though is that he and Reck are probably not scum together. I don't think he would blatantly latch on to a scumbud like that. Next, he calls me out for reasons that he actually seems to believe, something that few of the people voting me have done. He also calls Lowell on the same thing, so he's not just looking at an easy vote. Calls Khan and Kuribo on it too. Calls Kuribo "self proclaimed as no use Day 1". Yeah, I don't need to see more. The guy is town.

DGB- This one is a bit harder for me. There are people who see her as scummy all the time and people who know that meta and see her as town for matching it. Say what you want, when she is town, her reads are dead on. But all of the things she attacks people for, she is usually guilty of as scum herself. Right now, I don't have much of a read on her yet. So lemme take a look. "locks in" a town read on Socio. Says Reck is bussing and will fill me in in the QT on SDC. Calls Elli scum. Ok, at this point, I think she is throwing things out there for reactions so she can get better reads. This seems clear when she votes Reck and says it's because his wagon is too small. Calls Fate scum for a forced tone. More reads, mostly scum reads. Has to be for reaction. Then she does her list. Four town and everyone else is an "unwashed mess", "scum", or "lurkerscum". I think she wants to see how people react to suspicion, which seems more true when you look at the lurker category's name of "lurkerscum". Seems like a town motivated list. She's town, but not as town as Chunk.

Elli: First impression is that he is very reserved. He will post reads, which are usually pretty good. But he's one who rarely elaborates, even when asked. As scum, I feel like he probably isn't lynched often enough because "oh, that's just Elli". But he hasn't really popped out as one of the players in this game. I'd like the people who know him better than me to explain his lurkerness and what it means normally. So, he tries to start some controversy by voting no lynch and proposing five policy lynches. Obviously looking for something to start discussion. Prods Fate, votes Pine. Quote's ZD's post, votes me. Asks DGB if she's scum. Says I should have found Zd's post scummy as town, but never said why and has kind of clung to that all day. Asks Spy what is wrong with him a few times. Yeah, he's blending in nicely. I think Elli is scum.

Elvis- She seems town to me so far. Let's get to the ISO read though. Votes Spy for being a ginger. Calls Pine scum for protecting him. And then I think her first real read is Kuriboscum. More Kuribo stuff and then a vote. Continues to push Kuriboscum. Calls Chunky scum. Khan and Elli town. Explains town reads when asked. More Kuribo sucks stuff. Yeah, she finds a scum suspect, votes him, keeps posting stuff about him, and looks at some other people too. Gotta say town here.

Fate- I think he is pressing the caps lock button so people listen to him, but isn't so worried about finding scums. He just wants to control the game. The constant profanity has the same effect as the caps IMO. Calls Socio and Spy town. Votes Khan. Votes me (why?). Gets pissed at Reck for the "SDC has scum" thing. This is why I think Fate+1SDC are scum. Tells DGB he's scum and is bussing. This is interesting because no scum in their right mind would say that, right? Uh, wrong. Fate is the kind of person who would. Just for the style points and ego stroke. And maybe to try to throw DGB off a little. Asks Kuribo for reads (coaching?). Says his town read on Kuribo is weakening (shit, time to distance). And now he brings up the bussing thing regarding Kuribo. Not once. But twice. Yeah, I bet he is. Oh, wait. No, Kuribo said his play is because he didn't replace in. Must be town now (whew, no need to bus). Calls Hindu/Shattered/me/everylurker scum team. Replaces lurkers with Rhinox. Calls DGB scum for thinking Chunk, Reck, and Kuribo are scum (DGB called a lot more scums than that). The only one he gives a reason on is Kuribo. Talk about a strong connection. These two are buddies, I'm tellin ya. Let me ask those who knows Fate something. HOW OFTEN DOES HE VOTE SOMEONE AND THEN BARELY PUSH THEM?

Grimm- Seems to be honestly attempting how to find scum in such a large game. Strong town tell for me. Even from his confirmation post, he's upset that he's going to be confused. Votes Kuribo for Khan's reasons. Catches Fate's comment about bussing Kuribo, but then says Fate isn't necessarily scum even though he pinged his scumdar. Grimm, learn to trust those pings. They are right a lot of the time. Calls Chunk scum and FoS's Elli for not explaining his scum read when asked. Yeah, this guy's pretty town.

Hind - I've gone pretty back and forth on him. This ISO will be good for me. Talks about how well he reads the SDC players and admits he thought about the odds pointing to one of them being scum. Votes me because it's a "decent wagon" in the "RVS". Calls DGB and Reck town. And Pine. And Socio. Asks for reads from Kuribo. Says me and Kuribo as "clones". Asks Kuribo for reads again, leaves his vote on me, but doesn't ask for reads from me, the supposed "clone". Tells Fate to lay low (huh? I missed this the first time through. Asks when Kuribo started using caps, but nothing about me, who he is voting. Could this guy be scum with Fate and Kuribo? Two more posts on Kuribo, but leaves his vote on me. Offers himself up to SDC. Says for the third time that DGB and Reck are town. I dunno, I think he mostly depends on what Kuribo and Fate flip. If they are scum, he is definitely their buddy. If not, he's probably town.

Khan - A lot of people say he's town, and I tend to agree. So. Joke votes Spy. Explains SDC for me. Asks Reck ab out his "SDC has scum" post. Does his list, votes Kuribo. Explains list to Pine, asks for better reads from Pine. Explains Kuribo vote, admits it's weak because it's early. A lot on Kuribo then switches to reck (huh?). Adds me to his list while removing Fate, Pine, and ZD. Meh, this'll be my weakest town read I think. His reconsideration of Kuribo seems weird, but I think it makes sense. And he seemed to tunnel on Kuribo for a while. Mostly looks fine though.

Kuribo- He's obvscum. This won't change. And I'm for the first time seeing the bees in his confirmation post. Wtf? lol. Didn't show up on my phone.

Town to scum in order:
Grimm
Chunk
Elvis
DGB
Khan
Hind
Elli
Fate

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:53 am

Shit, that's only about half the players and still looks massive.

The rest can probably be expected by tomorrow. Please don't hammer before I can get it up. I want to get these out there and I want them looked back on later in the game.

malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:11 am

Post by malthusis »

Will try to get something up later today.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Fate »

Well holy fuck why didn't you just say all that in the FIRST place?

In post 442, Rhinox wrote:SA is at l-1... iso'd him, don't feel particularly strong either way about him. I think the case is way overstated against him, but I've no reason to believe he's town either. I do not intend to hammer at this time.

Unvote:
Vote: Rhinox

NEW SPARKLY WAGON GOGOGOGO

(malthusis is in this game? >.>)
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Ellibereth »

hi
I have a college interview and shit
in an hour
stuff when i get back

/antiprod etc.
FLASH OF GREEN
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Rhinox »

Fate if I were scum I'd have been the first wagon. >.>
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

really, I take one night off and I have to reread 4 pages?

no, not happening, I'm not doing mini-catchups every time I go to bed early or some shit

I see the wallpost of SA above me and while I don't agree witha ll the reads it makes me less willing to lynch him

I remember making a mental note that chunkykev was scum though so
Vote: chunkykev
green shirt thursdays
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:42 am

Post by SpyreX »

Dude you lazy jerks go really reread that wall of nothing.

Its a giant play by play.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:50 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

No it's not, it's SA analyzing motivations and thoughts BEHIND the actions to get a read on people.

Oh my god, SpyreX is the SDC-scum isn't he? You fuck
green shirt thursdays
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:02 am

Post by SpyreX »

Good lord

Ok, tonight when I've got time I'll go ahead and parse that because hot damn
Show

Proud member of BaM
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:03 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yeah you're scum this is the exact play you made in Modern Family

Vote: SpyreX
green shirt thursdays
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:14 am

Post by SpyreX »

What in the hell are you going on about now?

This'll be good though when that gets parsed out into USEFUL WORDS versus SAYIN STUFF THAT HAPPENED (that ratio is about 1:10)
Show

Proud member of BaM
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:18 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Your tone, your threats of {AWWW LAWD I GATTA SAY WORDS DON'T I}, your promise of making a slamdunk case against someone at a later point all reek of scumspy.
green shirt thursdays
chunkykev
chunkykev
Goon
chunkykev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:19 am

Post by chunkykev »

In post 460, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Khan - A lot of people say he's town, and I tend to agree. So. Joke votes Spy.
Explains SDC for me.
Asks Reck ab out his "SDC has scum" post. Does his list, votes Kuribo. Explains list to Pine, asks for better reads from Pine. Explains Kuribo vote, admits it's weak because it's early. A lot on Kuribo then switches to reck (huh?). Adds me to his list while removing Fate, Pine, and ZD. Meh, this'll be my weakest town read I think. His reconsideration of Kuribo seems weird, but I think it makes sense. And he seemed to tunnel on Kuribo for a while. Mostly looks fine though.

Could you point out exactly where Khan explained SDC to you, or was it not on the thread? I've just double checked through his ISO and don't see any such explanation unless you mean this…
In post 33, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 31, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Reck, I've been away a little while. Wanna fill me in?

I'm not Reck, but I'm pretty certain it refers to the fact that they are a sort of clan...

...that screams at you....

.....Until you die.....

VOTE: SpyreX because he needs to spend less time on mafia and more time with his family. C'mon everyone. Let's help him break his mafia habit.

Which I would hardly call an explanation of the SDC as it was incredibly clear before this that they were a clan (you even admit reading it in the queue, which is where I immediately figured out it was a clan).

When you said he explains SDC for you I was looking for him telling you who they are. Did he do that on the mafia thread?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:23 am

Post by SpyreX »

I was really hoping that you and Fate just had a case of lazy with that one, but thats not the case with at least you.

As for lord why do I have to use words well, LORD WHY DO I HAVE TO USE WORDS. Look at it especially when you get back down to kurbio is scum because he's obvscum lolzz which is a repeat of what I got when I asked him before (except spring is scum because kuribo is obvscum)
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”