kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by kuribo »

DGB isn't even pretending to try anymore
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by kuribo »

and god, lumping me with fucking grimmjow and chunky? Christ, spit in my face why don't ya
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 524, Ellibereth wrote:Fate, switch to DGB?
LOOK at that list.

ElliScum needs permission from a townie?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Elvis Knits:
- attacks both Lowell and Lowell's attacker in the same sentence
- likes the Kuribo wagon, acknowledges that SA is on it and is okay with that, but still suggests that SA is scummy
- softly attacks pine for defending Kuribo
- I find her opinions regarding ChunkKev questionable considering the length of time she's been on the site.
- I think that question she asked Kuribo about on what page he starts getting reads was disingenuous.
- she was on the Kuribo wagon, was pushing the SA wagon and now is on the ChunkyKev wagon which looks about as opportunistic as one can get.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 525, kuribo wrote:DGB isn't even pretending to try anymore

Have you not played with the aspect of DrippingGoofball's personality that makes lists? When she's town, those lists tend to be holy gospel of where scum are.

Though I recall she usually includes little cutesy reasonings.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 527, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 524, Ellibereth wrote:Fate, switch to DGB?
LOOK at that list.

ElliScum needs permission from a townie?

OH SO NOW I'M A TOWNIE?
THIS OMGELLIESCUMUSUCK RESPONSE IS ALL YOU CAN FAKE?

FUCK THAT SHIT

WHY ARE ALL MY FAVORITE PEOPLE FUCKING SCUM THIS GAME
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Fate »

UNVOTE
VOTE: DGB

COMPROMISE MADE

RHINOX BETTER BE SWISS CHEESE TONIGHT
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Vote: DGB
FLASH OF GREEN
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 467, SpyreX wrote:Dude you lazy jerks go really reread that wall of nothing.

Its a giant play by play.

Ding! It's mostly IIOA. There is
some
analysis to it, but very little that is original. The analysis of motives never goes out on a limb, and is just the seasoning that makes a wall of shit palatable.

Despite disagreeing with Reck about SA, and agreeing with Spyrex about the same, Reck's case on Spy is fairly convincing.

I was going to take my vote off of SA pending the completion of his list, but it seems that people are jumping ship on his wagon like fleeing rats, so it'll stay. And when SA flips scum, I'll be going after those who jumped off at the first excuse.

SA, DGB, and Spyrex are maybe half the scumteam. Not sure who else yet.

I'm guessing 15 to 6, by the way. Maybe 16 to 5.

PE: DGB wagon is good, but I'd rather we stayed on target and squeeze some more out of SA before it's totally abandoned.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

vote dgb
green shirt thursdays
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Despite disagreeing with Reck about SA, and agreeing with Spyrex about the same, Reck's case on Spy is fairly convincing.

Ok fine here we go its called strike through absolute nonsense the game lets play:

Chunk- Before I look at anything, he looks pretty town. He seems to be questioning people, asking questions, and trying to get others to do the same (although as I said, nobody is going to change their playstyle because you go "OMG UR NOT PROTOWN THIS WAY CHANGE UR WAYS"). Ok, so reading his ISO, he jokevoted Reck and removed it immediately. Fine. But then he says he wants to follow Reck. This is probably a poor strategy, but if my memory serves me correctly, he didn't follow through with this. What it does tell me though is that he and Reck are probably not scum together. I don't think he would blatantly latch on to a scumbud like that. Next, he calls me out for reasons that he actually seems to believe, something that few of the people voting me have done. He also calls Lowell on the same thing, so he's not just looking at an easy vote. Calls Khan and Kuribo on it too. Calls Kuribo "self proclaimed as no use Day 1". Yeah, I don't need to see more. The guy is town.

This one is actually good. This is a town read.

DGB- This one is a bit harder for me.
There are people who see her as scummy all the time and people who know that meta and see her as town for matching it. Say what you want, when she is town, her reads are dead on. But all of the things she attacks people for, she is usually guilty of as scum herself.
Right now, I don't have much of a read on her yet. So lemme take a look.
"locks in" a town read on Socio. Says Reck is bussing and will fill me in in the QT on SDC. Calls Elli scum.
Ok, at this point, I think she is throwing things out there for reactions so she can get better reads. This seems clear when she votes Reck and says it's because his wagon is too small.
Calls Fate scum for a forced tone. More reads, mostly scum reads.
Has to be for reaction. Then she does her list.
Four town and everyone else is an "unwashed mess", "scum", or "lurkerscum".
I think she wants to see how people react to suspicion, which seems more true when you look at the lurker category's name of "lurkerscum". Seems like a town motivated list. She's town, but not as town as Chunk.

Now we're getting into a mess, this is a less town read.

Elli:
First impression is that he is very reserved. He will post reads, which are usually pretty good. But he's one who rarely elaborates, even when asked. As scum, I feel like he probably isn't lynched often enough because "oh, that's just Elli". But he hasn't really popped out as one of the players in this game. I'd like the people who know him better than me to explain his lurkerness and what it means normally. So, he tries to start some controversy by voting no lynch and proposing five policy lynches. Obviously looking for something to start discussion. Prods Fate, votes Pine. Quote's ZD's post, votes me. Asks DGB if she's scum. Says I should have found Zd's post scummy as town, but never said why and has kind of clung to that all day. Asks Spy what is wrong with him a few times.
Yeah, he's blending in nicely. I think Elli is scum.

Ohh WHAT

Elvis- She seems town to me so far.
Let's get to the ISO read though. Votes Spy for being a ginger. Calls Pine scum for protecting him. And then I think her first real read is Kuriboscum. More Kuribo stuff and then a vote. Continues to push Kuriboscum. Calls Chunky scum. Khan and Elli town. Explains town reads when asked.
More Kuribo sucks stuff. Yeah, she finds a scum suspect, votes him, keeps posting stuff about him, and looks at some other people too. Gotta say town here.

Ohh hay look the noise to words ratio went down, on another town read. Shocked.

Fate-
I think he is pressing the caps lock button so people listen to him, but isn't so worried about finding scums. He just wants to control the game. The constant profanity has the same effect as the caps IMO. Calls Socio and Spy town. Votes Khan. Votes me (why?). Gets pissed at Reck for the "SDC has scum" thing. This is why I think Fate+1SDC are scum. Tells DGB he's scum and is bussing.
This is interesting because no scum in their right mind would say that, right? Uh, wrong. Fate is the kind of person who would. Just for the style points and ego stroke. And maybe to try to throw DGB off a little. Asks Kuribo for reads (coaching?). Says his town read on Kuribo is weakening (shit, time to distance). And now he brings up the bussing thing regarding Kuribo. Not once. But twice. Yeah, I bet he is. Oh, wait. No, Kuribo said his play is because he didn't replace in. Must be town now (whew, no need to bus).
Calls Hindu/Shattered/me/everylurker scum team. Replaces lurkers with Rhinox. Calls DGB scum for thinking Chunk, Reck, and Kuribo are scum (DGB called a lot more scums than that). The only one he gives a reason on is Kuribo. Talk about a strong connection. These two are buddies, I'm tellin ya. Let me ask those who knows Fate something.
HOW OFTEN DOES HE VOTE SOMEONE AND THEN BARELY PUSH THEM?

Fate's scum with kuribo woooo doggy

Grimm- Seems to be honestly attempting how to find scum in such a large game. Strong town tell for me.
Even from his confirmation post, he's upset that he's going to be confused. Votes Kuribo for Khan's reasons. Catches Fate's comment about bussing Kuribo, but then says Fate isn't necessarily scum even though he pinged his scumdar. Grimm, learn to trust those pings. They are right a lot of the time. Calls Chunk scum and FoS's Elli for not explaining his scum read when asked.
Yeah, this guy's pretty town.

Welp, once you cut out the nonsense just bask in this one's glory.

Hind - I've gone pretty back and forth on him.
This ISO will be good for me. Talks about how well he reads the SDC players and admits he thought about the odds pointing to one of them being scum. Votes me because it's a "decent wagon" in the "RVS". Calls DGB and Reck town. And Pine. And Socio. Asks for reads from Kuribo. Says me and Kuribo as "clones". Asks Kuribo for reads again, leaves his vote on me, but doesn't ask for reads from me, the supposed "clone". Tells Fate to lay low (huh? I missed this the first time through. Asks when Kuribo started using caps, but nothing about me, who he is voting. Could this guy be scum with Fate and Kuribo? Two more posts on Kuribo, but leaves his vote on me. Offers himself up to SDC. Says for the third time that DGB and Reck are town.
I dunno, I think he mostly depends on what Kuribo and Fate flip. If they are scum, he is definitely their buddy. If not, he's probably town.

Hey Fate and Kuribo did you know that you're both scum with Hindu?

DID YA

Khan - A lot of people say he's town, and I tend to agree.
So. Joke votes Spy. Explains SDC for me. Asks Reck ab out his "SDC has scum" post. Does his list, votes Kuribo. Explains list to Pine, asks for better reads from Pine. Explains Kuribo vote, admits it's weak because it's early. A lot on Kuribo then switches to reck (huh?). Adds me to his list while removing Fate, Pine, and ZD. Meh, this'll be my weakest town read I think. His reconsideration of Kuribo seems weird, but I think it makes sense. And he seemed to tunnel on Kuribo for a while.
Mostly looks fine though.

If SA is scum KK would be a great place to put a bullet.

Kuribo-
He's obvscum. This won't change. And I'm for the first time seeing the bees in his confirmation post. Wtf? lol. Didn't show up on my phone.

Huh look more of the same old song and dance that still hasn't been explained.

But wait, there's more:

Ok, before this writing, my opinion is that the scum team includes Kuribo, Spring, Fate, and Spy. This will probably change as I look more in depth

Amount that changed: 0. Well, unless you mean that Hindu is also scum and Elli.

Town to scum in order:
Grimm
Chunk
Elvis
DGB
Khan
Hind
Elli
Fate

Where to start:

1.) Every single drip of those words would lead one to believe chunk is super best friend #1. Nope.
2.)
Who is missing from this list?

Seriously every other word has been "kuribo is scum I promise he's scum people are scum for not thinking hes scum scum scum"

And, nope, not even there.

Because this is nonsense. This is not town nonsense. This is scum nonsense.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

This is called SpyreX trying to twist that post into being scummy bc people didn't blindly go along with him saying it was bad
green shirt thursdays
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yea that's not exactly what I said I was doing when I got home or anything.

Do you see the sheer volume of extraneous business in there as it gets to "scum reads".

Do you actually believe that, as town, you'd spend all day barking about someone and not even putting them on the list?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

OR OR OR

Would YOU right now have Grimmjow as your towniest read
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Fate »

ACCEPT MY INVITATION TO FRIENDSHIP SPYREX

P.S> YOURE FUCKNI SCUM

AND ALL YALL ARE SCUM

GOD FUCKIN HELL IF NOTHIN ELSE I WISH I COUDLA BEEN SCUM WITH YOU

THE DREAM TEAM
SPY DGB FATE HINDU

BUT NO

IM TOWN AND YOU COULDNT BE TOWN WITH ME

SO ILL DO MY FUCKING DUTY

AND LYNCH YOU WITH TEARS IN MY EYES
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Based on meta yes probably

and as town I've done cases that were hybrid iioa and good scumhunting

so
green shirt thursdays
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Soooo Fate Kuribo and Elli are scum then?

(or can you point me to the good scumhunting because it sure isn't that post)

AND I HAVENT EVEN OPENED THAT YET GOD
Show

Proud member of BaM
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Not saying i agree with his reads but they're genuine.
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Fate »

SPYREX WOULD YOU RATHER SPEW LIES AND DECEIT OR HAVE FUN PLAYING GAMES IN A STRESS FREE ENVIROMENT WHERE YOU KNOW IM ON YOUR SIDE?

NINJA OH THERE YOU ARE <_______<
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Fate »

SPYREX WOULD YOU RATHER SPEW LIES AND DECEIT OR HAVE FUN PLAYING GAMES IN A STRESS FREE ENVIROMENT WHERE YOU KNOW IM ON YOUR SIDE?

NINJA OH THERE YOU ARE <_______<
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by SpyreX »

They're not though.

Trace it all back and every bit of it is "kuribo is scum people who touch kuribo become scum by proxy"
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Fate »

His reads are shit that was never the ARGUEMENT

Its the way he parsed them and thought them like they were precious drawings to put on his moms fridge that MAKES HIM TOWN DAMNT

WHY COULDNT YOU JUST BUS RHINOX FOR FUCKS SAKE
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by SocioPath »

In post 539, Fate wrote:THE DREAM TEAM
SPY DGB FATE HINDU
But I catch those people when I am town.

You aren't trying to say you are going to kill me tonight I hope.
That would make me a sad.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Fate »

LOL SOCIO YOU KNEW YOU WERE DEAD THE SECOND YOU GOT A TOWN ROLE PM YOU FUCK
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Shut up.

:(
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”