farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Kdow: Who do you think is scum and why? If you actually did that instead of just floating by..........
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 408, kdowns wrote:
In post 401, farside22 wrote:@Kdow: Who do you think is scum and why?

I'm waiting on CS to respond in this game a bit more. His lack of input is bothering me most of all.

Ironically I think it's seacore, but that is what my gut and highly annoyed mind is thinking. Calling me out on lurking early today while I was at work ...

I believe I've answered this before and the fact he joins up on the wagon almost the post after you casted your vote should be noted.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Seacore »

Sigh.

So the fact that I voted for you already and removed my vote at Farside's (confirmed town) request, then asked her if we could start voting for you again after it was clear that 3/5 of the players find you scummy? No, I'm opportunistic, I saw a vote and then jumped.

Also, I can't be the only scum in the game, there's got to be another, who is it?
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:46 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

farside22 wrote:Why Jason is town:

I think scum jason would have protected the sudo cop over the tracker. Tracker is more information in the end and the WIFOM would have allowed Seacore's death today without question. No scum wants the cop to live. I also like Jason's catch up post and thoughts over all. Also the argument from Magna to Jason and Jason's reaction does not read like scum bussing.

1. He protected the cop over the tracker.
2. He was told to protect the cop over the tracker.
3. As scum he knows who he kill delays, so WIFOM was out of the question anyways.
4. I blatantly disagree the discussion between Magua and Jason to be scum. Why not as scum bussing? It was totally a "Quilford is likely to be lynched so let's put some heat on each other"-bussing.
In post 419, Seacore wrote:ConS, I don't understand your thinking at all.

At this stage of the game, more than at any other, the SK and the remaining mafia must be hunting each other.
Therefore, if I was one of the scum, there's no way I'd identify myself to (potentially) the other scum by lying. Scum-farside would know I was seacore-scum, but seacore-scum wouldn't have any extra information about scum-farside, because seacore-scum would only know that somebody else was town (from his leo power) not what farside's alignment was.
So it would be a terrible idea for me to lie regardless of my alignment.

You seem to be hung up on the motivation for the SK to kill hiplop but not on the motivation of seacore-scum to lie.

Speaking of which

How do you know that hiplop was killed by the SK? I don't know that. I just know hiplop died N1. Only the scum (on either side) would know who killed hiplop.
Which one are you?

I am not 100% sure about that, but mb53 was Jk'ed N1 and flipped mafia. On top of that, he didn't have a night action which makes the odds far likelier for him to send in the kill.

I am ready to hammer. I can talk to farside about jason anyways and this day isn't very productive much longer.
Jason, remember not to kill delay if kdowns flips mafia/sk.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:26 am

Post by farside22 »

@Con: I was thinking more about night 1 about protecting the cop. Quilford was town and Jason could as scum said he protected Seacore night 1 and the scum could have killed the tracker, no question asked.

@Kdow: I see you posting elsewhere more frequently then here. Honestly I see it as actively lurking, along with your hammers. I highly doubt you would not "remember" why you found MOI scummy.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:15 am

Post by kdowns »

Just kill me and Let the Mafia/SK win.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:19 am

Post by kdowns »

V/LA for the next few days.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:23 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 428, ConSpiracy wrote:
3. As scum he knows who he kill delays, so WIFOM was out of the question anyways.
4. I blatantly disagree the discussion between Magua and Jason to be scum. Why not as scum bussing? It was totally a "Quilford is likely to be lynched so let's put some heat on each other"-bussing.

1 - I protected cop, because a confirmed town was needed. I did not like protecting Seacore, but had to.
2 - I make my own decisions on that.
3 - As town I also know who I kill deley... so whats the point?
4 - I had always said Quil was town.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:23 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

ignore the above, its part of a bigger post, only I hit submit too early
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:27 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 412, ConSpiracy wrote:Sorry for the inactivity, I have a busy life.

I have a theory and I want both jason and kdowns to tell me what they think about it.

The hiplop kill was very odd.
He was an easy mislynch
, not vocal about his opinion at all and the only reason why he would be killed is his night action. Who would benefit from it the most? Farside, cause she can turn a LyLo into a win with it. That's why I do not want to lynch Seacore and if he is scum, to tell him that he must kill farside at night (if his information was wrong) Jason may
obviously not kill delay fars because of that.

The night actions speculations seem good. I think kdowns and jason are the scum.

And I apologise for the lack of input, but I really don't have enough time for it at them moment.

Bold 1 - Sounds like a lot of WIFOM me to be honest.

Bold 2 - No, I will be using my power. Any request for me not to use it, is one I look suspicious upon. Say 2 die in night, I can save 1 until end of next day. We get an extra shot at a lynch if we lynch right today, and puts town in a good position. Not using it = not an option I think. Also, not protect a confirmed town? that is something scum would want, to take out a confirmed town going into the final few people left...

As for speculation on Hiplop kill, it will be just that.. speculation. He was powerful though.

In post 414, kdowns wrote:Seacore is that a slip?

Urgh, dont really see it as a slip. but whatever.

In post 415, Seacore wrote:Totally. You've outted me as scum. Clever you.

What slip?

urgh, fuck I hate answers like these. Sarcasm is used a lot by scum to hide behind I have seen. I really hate answers like these.

In post 419, Seacore wrote:

You seem to be hung up on the motivation for the SK to kill hiplop but not on the motivation of seacore-scum to lie.

Speaking of which

How do you know that hiplop was killed by the SK? I don't know that. I just know hiplop died N1. Only the scum (on either side) would know who killed hiplop.
Which one are you?

We had a confirmed scum blocked in the night 1 though. I think that might be where speculation is coming from.

In post 424, kdowns wrote:-Sigh-

No way I'm going to be able to get out of this bind is there?

don't get this post, you could try but you seem all but given up already from this page. All one liners, no real content and a weak scumslip accusation (though the response to it was equally, if not more alarming (I hate those WIFOM yes I am scum replies))

In post 427, Seacore wrote:
Also, I can't be the only scum in the game, there's got to be another, who is it?

2 scum dead, I am sure there is only one left and a SK... otherwise game would be over now (I think) 5 left.. 2 scum, 1 SK, 2 town.. (yea scum would win when equel to or greater than town)

In post 428, ConSpiracy wrote:

1 - I protected cop, because a confirmed town was needed. I did not like protecting Seacore, but had to.
2 - I make my own decisions on that.
3 - As town I also know who I kill deley... so whats the point?
4 - I had always said Quil was town. As scum I could easily have ridden that wagon for an easy lynch. Now, Magua went after both me and Quil in nothing but WIFOM attack his attackers. That is not bussing, that was desperate scum.

In post 430, kdowns wrote:Just kill me and Let the Mafia/SK win.

Urgh... I hate this. I can hammer, but Kdown is not my top suspect.. I would rather lynch Seacore or Con

Sorry for my absence past few days, had a small but urgent family matter that needed attention.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Seacore »

Sorry. I do agree that the tone I've been taking with kdowns has not been positive. I just can't stand players like this. He acts scummy (in my opinion) all game and then washes his hands of it and declares that if we lose it's our fault, not his. It's frustrating. When he put a one liner down declaring that I'd scumslipped, without an explanation of how it was a scum slip (or any other contribution), then it brought out my snappy side. It's all AtE and I should be ignoring it, but it annoys me.

As for ConS's "Scumslip". Yes, I could see a bunch of reasons he could have given for it that were acceptable, but I like to ask the questions anyway to see if it gets a reaction. As it is, he definitely sounded certain that it must have been an SK kill, whereas I've just been working with that assumption. IMO it's also possible that mb53 was the SK's target and the scum kill did go through. However, I didn't factor in mb53 not having a night action, so you're right, it's far more likely to be as ConS has assumed. But in short, it seemed certain and I took a bite.

Also, sorry, I think it's the terminology. I often refer to SK as scum (because they are trying to stab my face off while I sleep). So there's mafia and SKs and they collectively make up the scum. So when I say there's two scum left, I mean there's 1 SK and 1 mafia. But as I've said before, they're basically identical at this point, although tracking them through their motivations is distinct. Which is why I'm so sure that kdowns is our SK.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

What seacore stated is exactly how I feel about Kdow. Instead of fighting or trying to show some sort of defense. He has this take my ball and go home without even trying.
His 2 hammers, his lack of content, his lurkerish and AtE are all giving me huge scum signs.

Cons' is my number 2 scum suspect. I had this gut/fear moment about Seacore, but not him as mafia. No way in hell do I see it.
As for the "slip" by Cons I was thinking about Jason's JK'ing mb53.
However if Cons believes that Jason's jailed scum, why does he suspect him of being scum.

I'm calling it crap and more crap and pretty much confirms my scum read on CS at this point.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by kdowns »

I am going way to the Right field in this but

VOTE: Jason
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Seacore »

jason wasn't a jk, quil was.
jason is the kill delayer.

also, kdowns, can you maybe actually put down some reasons for that?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by kdowns »

I like it because of the fact he sees me as the least scummy out of the two as evidence in his post in 392
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Seacore »

so you're voting for somebody who you don't find scummy?

Has somebody explained this game to you?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by kdowns »

No I'm voting him because he sees me as the least scummy.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Seacore »

ah, totally my bad. I misread sees as seems

as in "he seems to me to be the least scummy"

That's not bad, except that it would be in the mafia's interest to get the SK lynched at this point. So jason ignoring your scuminess isn't motivated by keeping scum alive.

Also, is this an admission of guilt?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by kdowns »

Nope, Although Compared to you and Farside who have me labeled as the Most, Jason has me the least and I am just poking him atm.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Seacore »

If Jason is the last mafia, what do you think his motivation is for trying to keep you alive?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by kdowns »

I don't understand his motivation for wanting to kill me as he could of Hammered me by now.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Seacore »

Exactly, so he clearly has motivation for trying to keep you alive. Or at least motivation for trying to appear as if he's keeping you alive.

So, is it scum motivation or town motivation?

He will claim it is town motivation, he doesn't believe you are scummy (he thinks ConS and I are) so he doesn't want a mislynch.

However, you've voted for him, so you must believe he has a scum motivation for doing so?

Do you think he is scum trying to keep alive you (a townie) so that he can earn some gratitude and have your help in lynching me and Cons?
Or do you think he is scum trying to keep alive you (the SK) so that you can help him kill people tonight and he can lynch you tomorrow?
Or do you think he is scum who wants you dead, but wants other people to do the dirty work so he can look 'confused' and 'conflicted'?

Or something else?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by kdowns »

It's the first one as I know my Alignment. He is probably trying to buddy up to me.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Seacore »

Keep in mind that he doesn't know your alignment. But fair enough, you think he's scum trying to buddy to you.

That could have been said in your vote post, just FYI.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

KDowns, out of Seacore and Con and yourself, yes, you are the least scummy of the 3,but you are still a scum suspect to me.

In post 448, Seacore wrote:Keep in mind that he doesn't know your alignment. But fair enough, you think he's scum trying to buddy to you.

That could have been said in your vote post, just FYI.

how can I be buddying up to you, when I have gone after you since I came back to the game?

Let me re-itterate... I think you are scummy, but you are 3rd on my list which reads

Scum

Seacore
Con

Kdowns

Farside
myself

Town

So because I have you 3rd on my list.. that makes me your scum/SK vote? makes no sense.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”