SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by SocioPath »

We are still at the point where we need to lynch those we know will not actively help the town in the long run, while at the same time are more likely to be scum as well.

There are also a lot of scum that are harmless and don't need to be focused on as well.
Like DGB for example.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

WHO'S THE GREAT DANGER SOCIO
WHO IS IT
FLASH OF GREEN
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Fate »

DGB SCUM IS FUCKIN DANGEROUS ARE YOU HIGH?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

he forgets that people don't listen to other people post-mortem
FLASH OF GREEN
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

Okay, so. Reality visited me the last couple of days. In the future, you will most likely be hearing my Great Wisdom much more frequently.

Now, who to choose. Rhinox and DGB are quite scumalicious currently.

Hmmm. Eeny, meeny, miny, mo.

unvote

Vote: DGB
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Pine »

^Bus. The faux-nonchalant eeny meeny etc feels too faked and contrived to be natural. Uncertai about Rhinox at this point, so I dunno if that is a bus too.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

In post 292, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Shattered, how does kuribo's play compare to the game that has you biased?

His anger seems to be for show this game; it feels rather forced. The other game, he was genuinely pissed (with good reason, I suppose).

Forgot to post this.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 557, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
In post 292, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Shattered, how does kuribo's play compare to the game that has you biased?

His anger seems to be for show this game; it feels rather forced. The other game, he was genuinely pissed (with good reason, I suppose).

Forgot to post this.

news at 11, NS lurks and talks out of his ass

nice fucking job in modern family by the way, handing spyspy scum the win after me and Fate gave him to you
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 529, Kublai Khan wrote:Have you not played with the aspect of DrippingGoofball's personality that makes lists?

I haven't played with DGB at all in about four years, hope that helps.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by springlullaby »

<3 Fate
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by kuribo »

DGB's annoying half-play bugs the shit out of me, but i really don't like how fast her counter-wagon picked up steam.

especially when we HAD SCUM AT L-1 and you guys didn't even wait for him to finish his fucking "analysis" before you said, "Oh, shit, that's good enough for me!"

Spy's right. Look at that shit that guy posted. LOOK AT IT. as much as the people in this game have bitched and whined about "fluff," that post is the ultimate in fucking fluff posts--- and it's THE WORST FUCKING KIND since it pretends to be content

how do you not see the smug satisfaction in that PBP as he finally, after TWENTY-ODD PAGES decides to pretend he has a reason for his dumbass opinions? how do you not see that he thinks this will placate you? you should be fucking insulted that he thinks that retarded, shitty PBP should even come CLOSE to counting as fucking content, LET ALONE CONTENT THAT GETS HIM OFF AN L-1

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by kuribo »

^--- and before any of you ask, that post isnt directed at any one person in particular, but the town as a collective unit and especially anyone who reads it and says "oh, wait he means me"

SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by SocioPath »

In post 561, kuribo wrote:but i really don't like how fast her counter-wagon picked up steam.
That is null.
Look at whom is doing the votings.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by springlullaby »

SA can only be scummy in two days time. If anything Spyrex is the one looking scummy for pressing the issue at this juncture.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by kuribo »

OH

and i especially like the fact that he says, "hay guys, kuribo, spring, fate, spyrex are teh scumz" and then comes up with half-baked retarded reasonings behind that. Then why is it that in his fucking PBP he ALSO says that "if Fate and Kuribo are scum, Hindu is their buddy?" Why the fuck is the scumteam "kuribo, spring, fate, Spyrex" but if #1 and #3 are scum, Hindu is scum? Why wasn't it "kuribo, spring, Fate, and hindu are scum?" Or "kuribo, Hindu, Fate, and SpyreX are scum?"

I'll tell you why.

I'll fucking tell you why.

Because he decided to hop onto my wagon, brand me the Candyman, and anyone that defended me was "OMG OBVSCUM" and he fucking forgot about this fact when he was vomiting idiocy all over that PBP.

how fucking stupid does he think a scum team would have to be to have THREE FUCKING PEOPLE "defending" ONE GUY?

what kind of idiot fucking moron thinks that the scum team outs themselves on day fucking one like that? Whether it's four scum or five scum, how fucking stupid does he think people are?

i'll tell you what kind of idiot fucking moron--- none. none whatsoever. no idiot in all the idiot mafia games on all the idiot planets in all the idiot universes as part of every fucking idiot dimension both discovered and undiscovered could think for a god damn SECOND that three scum OUTTED THEMSELVES ON DAY ONE to defend one guy. you know what kind of idiot thinks that? scum that doesn't really believe what he's thinking. AND BAD SCUM AT THAT.

SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by SocioPath »

I will press all over that issue if needed be.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 563, SocioPath wrote:
In post 561, kuribo wrote:but i really don't like how fast her counter-wagon picked up steam.
That is null.

shattered viewpoint says he's biased because he thinks i'm a douche, and i may be biased because i think he's an idiot, but i really don't like his popping in to hop onto DGB out of the blue

SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by SocioPath »

In post 567, kuribo wrote:
In post 563, SocioPath wrote:
That is null.

shattered viewpoint says he's biased because he thinks i'm a douche, and i may be biased because i think he's an idiot, but i really don't like his popping in to hop onto DGB out of the blue
Well that is because SV is NS is lurker scum.
Doesn't mean the wagon is a bad one though.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 568, SocioPath wrote:Well that is because SV is NS is lurker scum.Doesn't mean the wagon is a bad one though.

NS as a lurker has fucking burned me before. I was 99% sure that sumbitch was scum with SpyreX because he coasted through that entire god damn game while watching better players get lynched / NK'd.

SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by SocioPath »

In post 569, kuribo wrote:
In post 568, SocioPath wrote:Well that is because SV is NS is lurker scum.Doesn't mean the wagon is a bad one though.

NS as a lurker has fucking burned me before. I was 99% sure that sumbitch was scum with SpyreX because he coasted through that entire god damn game while watching better players get lynched / NK'd.
Never happens on my watch.
(EXCEPT FOR STUPID FUCKS ON SKYPE FOR FUCKS SAKE FUCK ALL.)
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by Lowell »

fos shattered

I agree with the assessment of 555. At the very least, a town player wouldn't intentionally undermine his own reads. Could be bussing (as pine says), or it could be oh-so-causal derailment (in such a way as later if one flips town and one flips scum he can say "no, dudes, I suspected them both equally!"). Don't really care which.

Also, fate is town.
chunkykev
chunkykev
Goon
chunkykev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:11 pm

Post by chunkykev »

In post 488, Kublai Khan wrote:Your play in this game has been composed of nothing be challenging other people's votes and reads, yet your reads and votes are very scarse.

I have made it perfectly clear that people giving their reads and not backing it up with any reasoning is pointless and does nothing but takes space up in the thread. You criticize me for challenging other peoples’ votes and reads but that is exactly what everyone should be doing to work out who is giving reads and votes to try and look active and helpful and who actually has thought out reasoning behind what they are saying. My reads and votes are scarce at this time – we are still in day 1 after all and I won’t claim reads on people that I just don’t have. If someone has said or done something that I find suspicious I’ve questioned them on it. If someone is suspicious to me I have stated that for all to see, along with my reasoning.

In post 488, Kublai Khan wrote:Anyone who calls anyone else town is particularly distasteful to you.

That’s either a total lie or you need to re-read.

I don’t like anyone calling anyone else town
or scum
with out evidence behind it. In fact, as I have regularly criticized people for voting with no explanation so I would say I have been critical on more occasions to someone claiming people are scum. I’m not going to go and count which I have done more of as it is not relevant. What is relevant is that my criticism has never been focused on one or the other, but is focused on any reads and votes with no reasoning for them.

In post 488, Kublai Khan wrote:Anytime you have expressed any suspicion, you've not backed it up with any kind of vote.

In post 488, Kublai Khan wrote:Anytime you have expressed any suspicion, you've not backed it up with any kind of vote. To wit:In post 296, chunkykev wrote:While I agree that Kuribo is looking scummiest just now In post 307, chunkykev wrote:Sleepless has moved up my scum list as the post seems inconsistent with his own actions and nothing more than buddying up to me.These are the only two players you've called suspicious, and both of them have had the biggest wagons on them. By not voting, you're soft-backing those wagons with a "I'm for them, but I'm not going to put myself on record as supporting them". You're playing exactly like a mafioso who is extremely tentative about joining a wagon unless he knows it's going to be a lynching wagon.

I'm not going to throw a vote down every time I believe someone is suspicious. I don't mind moving my vote around a bit if required but I don't like lots of votes and unvotes as it just means that when you do vote it has no real impact. When I vote for someone, I want them to know I am serious and confident of my vote and to respond to it. I have seen (in many past games I have been involved in on other sites) many people ignore votes on them, not giving them any credence, because they have been from someone who has had their vote on half the players in a single game day. So as much as you want me to put a vote somewhere, I will only do so when I decide to.

It has not gone unnoticed that your (Khan’s) attack on me heated up soon after I brought up a possible link between you and SA (You mentioned I should put a vote down in post #420. I questioned SA about a possible link to you in post #473 and then you call me scummy for the first time in post #477). Could be coincidence, but I’ve learned to keep a close eye on any “coincidences” you notice in a mafia game.

---

In post 555, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Okay, so. Reality visited me the last couple of days. In the future, you will most likely be hearing my Great Wisdom much more frequently.Now, who to choose. Rhinox and DGB are quite scumalicious currently.Hmmm. Eeny, meeny, miny, mo.unvoteVote: DGB

Any chance of sharing that great wisdom any sooner? I am incredibly pissed off with DGB as I questioned her about her useless list of reads with nothing behind them, yet she continues to do them, and I do find that scummy. However, I have pulled you up for doing the exact same thing and you have not responded to me (your post #270 which I questioned in post #296). So I want to know why you have a scum read on DGB when she has basically done the exact same thing you did.

---

Still waiting on the rest of SA’s post, but I would hope it would include some kind of defence and not just finishing the reads on everyone else, as well as an answer to my question in post (#473)
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:42 am

Post by Hinduragi »

THE DREAM TEAM
SPY DGB FATE HINDU

THAT'S your scum list, you aside? You have GOT to be kidding, Fate.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Grimmjow, don't you pull this bullshit on me now. I SAW you browsing the damn forum BEFORE I went to bed. This lurking to victory shit isn't working.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”