4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:18 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

he has not provided specific examples of why my case wrong; instead he gives reasons such as hydra dissonance, forgetfulness, and me being dumb(no evidence as to why i am slow)

whereas i have provided specific events in the timeline of this game. his only event was the gnr case.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:19 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

ebwop: instead he gives general
Crab Canon
Crab Canon
Goon
Crab Canon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Crab Canon »

I gave very specific examples of why your case of me not pushing gnr was wrong. The vote counts are there for anyone to see as well. I don't need to requote them.

In terms of anything related to the timeline, that's going to take more time and I said I would do it later. You're simply quoting things out of context and calling them "lies." So yes, I do think you're dumb. If I didn't have a town read on you, I'd think you're scum. You should be glad I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here.
Currently a VP Baltar/Juls Hydra
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:29 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

i never said you didn't push gnr's, i said you were scum because of the timing of your push.

i would much rather be called scum than dumb.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:47 am

Post by saulres »

In post 1296, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 285, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
In post 261, Amrun wrote:Riggs, let me get this straight... You think the scumteam is ace, crab canon, and sottyrulez?
Not Crabcannon.

4nxi3ty, was this your driving force to start pushing for a CC lynch?

Because if my interpretation of it is right (you think CC is scum because GNR excluded him from the scumlist), you're mis-reading. Amrun was referring to this post. The one directly after it GNR explains, quite believably, that he meant Sotty and not CC when he posted that. Amrun missed that -- or chose to ignore it -- too.
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

Mod - Im V/LA again until Monday now, busy weekend Im running my websites movie quiz! Yay, ill be knackered by the end of it though.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by saulres »

Junpei, you ever learn anything useful from your questions at the start of this game?
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
On permanent
V/LA
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Amrun »

v/la until Monday
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Junpei »

Actually Saulres, I haven't been using them, mostly because I honestly have found that they haven't been useful to me as much as they were initially the first time. But on the other hand, I tend to get lazy and not actively use them most of the time anyway.

When I have time, I'll ISO people with their answers in mind, and see what I find; thanks for reminding me.

No one ever did give a serious answer to my poem other than "shut up you are a bad poet", which I am...
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:23 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1354, saulres wrote:
In post 1296, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 285, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
In post 261, Amrun wrote:Riggs, let me get this straight... You think the scumteam is ace, crab canon, and sottyrulez?
Not Crabcannon.

4nxi3ty, was this your driving force to start pushing for a CC lynch?

gnr being reluctant to label cc as scum is a minor factor, there were many; the main ones being the 1v1 with sottyrulez, your provocation, and cc's bus of gnr.

side note: anybody thinks that amrun is scum because of her defense of gnr needs to look at post 261. her pressure indicates more town motivation than scum.

scummy evidence #9:
In post 593, Crab Canon wrote:I'm back suckas.

Anxiety is scum too, imo.

In post 1251, Crab Canon wrote:Anxiety lynch would be alright.

In post 1352, Crab Canon wrote:If I didn't have a town read on you, I'd think you're scum.

-these posts were written by vp.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Junpei »

Saulres: Your RQS really tells me that you are exactly as you seem. Very analytical, and with that logical. I don't even need to ISO you because I can just remember the last few pages. Your answers were so very basic and typical that I have to infer from the first 3 questions that you analyze and use logic primarily.

Crab Canon: I really have no clue how I can use these on a hydra who shifted through ownership several times, practices hydra dissonance, and.. well, is a hydra.

Shift: Says that he reacts only... but uses those answers to anticipate my supposed move of "NO ANSWER U SCUM". Strange contradiction, which could be explained as scum trying to fabricate an appearance/answers. There's a split in the persona that I would have guessed from his answers and his actions. He doesn't seem to use gut like he says he's going to in the first page. I just don't see it at all. His lazy factor is prevalent though for sure, he's busy a lot and ends up replacing out. Question 4 turned out to be a lot more wifom than I had hoped. In fact its only use really is getting reactions from people saying that scum will act like typical town, which is just wifom as defined, as it is an inverse town tell (not doing what town would do, but town would do X, but then scum would do X to seem town.. etc).

So not really much at all indicative of alignment and I can't do this on the hydra at all, but got a weird contradiction. Shift, care to explain?

Snake: Never answered them; not that Locke did either.

Eh, it was worth the read I think.

Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Vote Count 4.4

Crab Canon (L-3) - 4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty (L-3) - Amrun
Amrun (L-3) - Crab Canon

Not Voting (4) - SnakePlissken, Luxury, Junpei, saulres

Deadline: Wednesday November 2 @ 11:00 AM Eastern
Countdown: (expired on 2011-11-02 11:00:00)

Luxury has been prodded.
Last edited by Debonair Danny DiPietro on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crab Canon
Crab Canon
Goon
Crab Canon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:18 am

Post by Crab Canon »

Very busy today guys. Maybe timeline tomorrow.

@Anxiety - Hope everyone can see just how scummy anxiety is by selective quoting things to bolster an empty case. After that "I'm back" post, I ended up being very busy and was not here. Juls said this in thread several times after that post, stating that I had disappeared from the QT and hadn't come back yet.
CC #643 wrote:VP is still not quite up to full activity and we are still trying to discuss some things that occurred in his absence.

CC #696 wrote:In other news, VP is still getting settled in, I haven't heard from him in a couple days (though that is to be expected). Hopefully we will be able to sync up just in time for me to leave on my vacation.

CC #776 wrote:I really wish VP would get back because I have a mound of thoughts piling up in the QT and I really would like his input but here are my thoughts/responses, plain as day. If VP doesn't agree with him, well he can sort that out when I get back.

And etc.

You are intentionally selective quoting stuff. These quotes are not hard to find at all. That's scummy and malarkey.

In terms of me saying I would lynch you or Amrun today, yes that's true. Even if I have a town read on you, it doesn't mean I'm correct. I think there is most likely to be scum hiding in the VT claims. You and Amrun are the most suspect in that group to me because Luxury looks way more town than you do. Ergo, you getting the rope isn't the worst thing in the world, even if I'm not confident that you're scum like I am with Amrun.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:15 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1362, Crab Canon wrote:

You are intentionally selective quoting stuff. These quotes are not hard to find at all. That's scummy and malarkey.

In terms of me saying I would lynch you or Amrun today, yes that's true. Even if I have a town read on you, it doesn't mean I'm correct. I think there is most likely to be scum hiding in the VT claims. You and Amrun are the most suspect in that group to me because Luxury looks way more town than you do. Ergo, you getting the rope isn't the worst thing in the world, even if I'm not confident that you're scum like I am with Amrun.

yes i am selective quoting cause i want to only bring up the points that are relevant to my case and not irrelevant fluff.

you are being very non-commital with your read of me. if you have a townread on me you should be trying to prove to me why junpei(a scumread of yours) or amrun is scum, instead you deflect only to amrun(one of the easiest lynches) and say she is the best lynch because of only one point(the vt claim)
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Junpei »

Oh I see now, Crab Canon is using hydra dissonance as reason for waffling on reads.

See, the thing here is a town hydra with issues could have those flip-floppy reads, but scum could also just be being noncommitable by abusing the hydra aspect of the slot.

I don't like dysfunctional looking hydras, I can't tell what's going on in your head. Regardless I'm going to wait for the timeline which hopefully with come tomorrow.

Luxury
Luxury
Townie
Luxury
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:28 am

Post by Luxury »

Just posting to say I've picked up my prod and will be much more active in the next few days. Been working near 13 hour days this week so apologies for my lack of activity, haven't heard anything from Shift in quite some time either so no clue where he's gone.
This is a hydra of Shift and whoever he feels like hydraing with at the time.
Crab Canon
Crab Canon
Goon
Crab Canon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Crab Canon »

In post 1363, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 1362, Crab Canon wrote:

yes i am selective quoting cause i want to only bring up the points that are relevant to my case and not irrelevant fluff.

you are being very non-commital with your read of me. if you have a townread on me you should be trying to prove to me why junpei(a scumread of yours) or amrun is scum, instead you deflect only to amrun(one of the easiest lynches) and say she is the best lynch because of only one point(the vt claim)

No, you're selective quoting and ignoring everything that proves your "case" doesn't make any sense. That's not fluff. That's you actively trying to skew facts.

And I'm certainly not waffling. I said I felt you were town, but you're also on a campaign of complete misinformation. I don't know how you expect me to read that as townie behavior. Amrun is hardly an "easy lynch," and she's also someone that I (VP) have been saying is scummy to me for quite a while. So bullshit on that too.

@Junpei - we are not waffling on reads or trying to exploit hydra disagreements for that reason at all. VP has been the only one posting for quite some time, so Anxiety claiming there is all this dissonance isn't even true. Juls isn't even around, so it's not possible. If you feel I've been unclear on a stance, ask and I'll tell you what my stance is. You can look at the quotes above to see how Anxiety is trying to spin it negatively when it's not.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Junpei »

I can't really make a good decision until you do your timeline, as I can't really follow the whole "Juls gone, VP gone, here, discussed, gone, solo not gone, solo" craziness. I think your time is better spent doing the timeline than responding to Anxiety, and I know that will take time, which is why I expressed willingness to wait.

Also =.= >mfw the other hydra in this game is also partly dysfunctional. Regfan I'd rather you just post on your own to be honest than wait around for Shift at this point.

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:10 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

[quote="In post 1366, "Crab Canon"] That's you actively trying to skew facts.

You can look at the quotes above to see how Anxiety is trying to spin it negatively when it's not.[/quote]
objection! we have already established that twisting someone's words is an invalid arguement, if this is going to be allowed than both mine and sottyrulez' points should be as well:
In post 168, sottyrulez wrote:
We liked Anxiety for reasons stated about Shift and for his vote on CC. We believe CC is overstating the OMG MOD KILL danger Vi was in. I don't know how much clearer we can be there and yet still Crab wants to get all twisty with it.

In post 213, 4nxi3ty wrote:yup cc behaviour recently has been more about turning the argument on the person pressuring them, than actually scumhunting.
Crab Canon
Crab Canon
Goon
Crab Canon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Crab Canon »

I never twisted a word from Sottyrulez though. That's the difference. God you better be scum this game because I can't believe you're legitimately this dense.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:34 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

in the time spent arguing with me you could've provided a simple timeline proving your innocence but instead you chose to discredit me.

in response to your dense comment i refer you to the second half of evidence#8.
Crab Canon
Crab Canon
Goon
Crab Canon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Crab Canon »

no, I wouldn't have time to make the full time line, as that will take a multi-window operation with quoting and etc.

I do have time to quick reply while I finish some of my writing over these three hours however. And I will continue to call you dumb if you continue to make dumb arguments. I've shot holes in every part of your argument, and I can continue to do so without much effort. Don't you worry your pretty little head.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:31 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1371, Crab Canon wrote:I've shot holes in every part of your argument

In post 215, Crab Canon wrote: The most telling thing about the entire interaction is that they persisted in the face of their case being shot full of holes.

-same general defense used on sotty. this time i refer you to the first half of evidence#8

i would also like to point out these gems:
In post 210, Crab Canon wrote:I also don't think saying they misrepresented something is a buzzword either because I backed it up with a quote from me that pretty much contradicts what they claimed I said.

Using buzzwords like semantics argument and strawmanning without providing concrete examples of how I am doing those things is different from what you are saying there.

In post 169, Crab Canon wrote:
I've directly quoted what I said and expressed how it is completely clear. Unless you can do the same, you're just puffing hot air.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:38 am

Post by saulres »

I don't understand what your argument is with the "gems" posts. They seem to support CC, not bring CC down.
On permanent
V/LA
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:06 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1371, Crab Canon wrote:I've shot holes in every part of your argument

also, you have it backwards. i am the one who is attacking, you are defending. i am the one who has been revealing the holes. your only counter-points have been insinuating that i am of inferior intelligence and that i have been misrepresenting your posts via selective quoting and negative spinning

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”