he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:17 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 707, Hinduragi wrote:
Kill: chunkykev

hahahaha holy shit, if he's not a day vig, the mod should make him one just for this to be true

In post 714, chunkykev wrote: I can't see a townie using a daykill on day 1 unless they are very certain.

Pretty sure that a scum daykiller able to end the day would be pretty overpowered, but what do I know?
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Max »

No Daykill Has Occured
I have included the vote in #702 for consistency

Vote Count Ten

DrippingGoofball (5): chunkykev, Ellibereth, Fate, Kuribo, Pine
Sleepless Assassin (5): Grimmjow, Lowell, Sociopath, springlullaby, SpyreX

chunkykev (2): elvis_knits, Kublai Khan
Hinduragi (2): Hinduragi, Shattered Viewpoint
xRECKONERx (2): DrippingGoofball, xRECKONERx

elvis_knits (1): Zdenek
Fate (1): Sleepless Assassin
Grimmjow (1): Rhinox
Kuribo (1): Malthusis

Not Voting: My Milked Eek

21 Alive, 11 to Lynch

I am now hunting for a replacement for
malthusis
, if MME does not pick up the prod in the next 24 hours he too will be replaced.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Fate »

Stop wasting our fucking time Hindu scum
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:58 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Everyone who just celebrated the fake vig death of chunkykev should be voting him.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:15 am

Post by kuribo »

hindu, you cock tease

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Fate »

Oh look Elvis wants to strongarm through a counterwagon to DGB
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:53 am

Post by elvis_knits »

You say that like it's something bad.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:57 am

Post by Fate »

It is to those of us with TOWN WIN CONS but I guess you wouldn't understand
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:07 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Maybe you don't realize this is like total deja vu to me. If DGB gets a wagon and I don't I don't think she's scum we are accused of being buddies. Then we're marginalized as either scum or two crazy chicks. I've danced that dance before. Bring it. I already have all my obnoxious gif pictures ready to repost.
Talk nerdy to me.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:15 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 733, elvis_knits wrote:I already have all my obnoxious gif pictures ready to repost.

see, now this is the sort of initiative i can get behind

Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Max »

In post 733, elvis_knits wrote:two crazy chicks

I'm saying nothing...
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:35 am

Post by SocioPath »

In post 683, Hinduragi wrote:I take them ALL on. I said I was going to win so I'd be lynching one of them. If I don't lynch scum, I die.
I'll accept the hell out of this offer.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:37 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 734, kuribo wrote:
In post 733, elvis_knits wrote:I already have all my obnoxious gif pictures ready to repost.

see, now this is the sort of initiative i can get behind

it starts with this

Talk nerdy to me.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by kuribo »

Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

I hate reading multiple pages from my phone. Makes it so hard to respond to it all.

Ok,

DGB wagon - no good. Needs to go away. Figures that 3 of the 5 votes are people who I think are scum.

Fake daykill- I agree with elvis. If you were happy to see him dead, why not push his lynch? Although I do think he is townn.

Self votes- kuribo/reck its just dumb. Why do it?

What did I miss? I feel like there was more.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 691, xRECKONERx wrote:are you willing to stake your life on that?

because I'll go 1v1 with you in a fucking heartbeat if it gets me out of this game faster
In post 695, xRECKONERx wrote:Also I just don't want to put up with this game anymore...we're 28 fucking pages in and have gotten NOWHERE.

It's shit like this that make me not see you as town, xRECKONERx. DrippingGoofball just got town-love for pulling the same stunt. Any copycat behavior is automatically going to be scummy as the likelyhood of sincerity diminishes.

In post 706, xRECKONERx wrote:Regarding my 1v1 with KK: I always have trouble reading him properly. He's an enigma for me, and I always tend to read him as scummy... but I'm biased, because I caught him as scum here.

Well, you definitely screwed over my scum-team in that game because RisingPhoenix shit his pants. But individually, I'd say that mastin2's tunnelling and self-sacrifice got me lynched in that game (to my annoyance).

@kuribo and elvis_knits - Can we leave picture posting for the "ITT we post pictures" thread? Neither of you are likely scum so neither of you are getting lynched today. There's no point in you two going after each other.

@everyone: Who is against lynching chunkykev at this point? Shattered Viewpoint? xRECKONERx?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 740, Kublai Khan wrote:It's shit like this that make me not see you as town, xRECKONERx. DrippingGoofball just got town-love for pulling the same stunt. Any copycat behavior is automatically going to be scummy as the likelyhood of sincerity diminishes.

That's fine if you don't want to view me as town, and after I get lynched I can go into the deadtopic and rant about how you were wrong as fuck here and you were wrong as fuck in that newbie game we played together.
green shirt thursdays
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Barring hindu and kev scum together, I'm not down with a kev lynch
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Khan, shattered is the only one on that list I can't make an argument against lynching right now, but even he's far from being my favorite choice.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Post by Lowell »

Not sure why the wagon on sleepless seems to have fizzled out.
unvote, vote chunky
. Let's see if this one can stick instead.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 740, Kublai Khan wrote:@everyone: Who is against lynching chunkykev at this point? Shattered Viewpoint? xRECKONERx?

I'm not against lynching him per se, because in the first 20 pages, most of his posts are him complaining about declarative statements without reasoning given. Problem with that is, I do agree with him on that point--- but this isn't MD, and you're not going to change the playstyle of those that do this. And it's not going to help us find scum in this game. That said, I've done the EXACT SAME thing as town, so I see this as a null tell. He did finally drop a vote onto DGB for this, but... what? This wasn't worthy of a god damn vote until he was called out for not voting and until Shattered QuoteTags, Elli, Fate, and I were already on the wagon.

And why DGB? Why not Lowell? That guy is the god damn king of not explaining shit. Why not Shattered QuoteTags, who can barely be fucking bothered to PLAY, other than dropping a vote every now and then? Or Springlullaby? In fact, kev doesn't even accuse her of being scum, just that not explaining her reads annoys him. What? I thought we were supposed to be hunting scum, not people that fucking annoy us. And THEN, he seems to make it clear that the reason he's voting her is because he's had enough of her playstyle and he's been poking at her all fucking day. Which he has... but he never voted her until Khan called him out on it, and trying to pass it off as otherwise is bullshit.

For what? At least 300 - 400 posts now, chunky's been complaining about DGB's play. But again, he didn't vote her until it was "viable." Sure, he said he WANTED to vote SleeplessAssassin for the same reason... but he didn't. He could have voted any of the other people who, in his words, are "useless." But notice that he doesn't say she's scum. He calls some of her behavior scummy, sure. But does chunky even think DGB is scum? Or is he just trying to force her to play a different style? Or is he in over his head in this game? And he gave the most bullshit answer when EK asked him why he was tunnelling on DGB.

Why accuse someone of not answering your attacks when you already know they're barely reading the game? I mean, listen, I personally think if DGB has too much shit going on in her life to give this game the attention it needs, she should just replace out and we'd all understand. Not like her slot's in a fucked position anyway. But to try and paint it as if she's intentionally ignoring you? That's disingenuous as all fuck.

He doesn't even express an interest in Shittered QuoteTags until after it's pointed out that he's been ignoring people who aren't DGB.

I really don't like how chunky seems to be trying to modify his shit to adapt to the criticisms he's called out on.

let's poke at him some more

Unvote
Vote: Chunkykev

P-Edit: how nice of you to join us, Lowell

chunkykev
chunkykev
Goon
chunkykev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by chunkykev »

In post 719, kuribo wrote:
In post 689, chunkykev wrote:I would say DGB is one of the worst because she has continually ignored my questions and continued to post reads with no reasons behind them.

oh bullshit, she can't answer your questions if she's not reading the game / half-assing it / whatever she's doing

also, your post assumes that she gives enough of a damn to make a change to her style just because you asked her to

Firstly, how could I have known she was not “reading the game / half-assing it / whatever she's doing”? I don’t know her personal life and she only posted about that after I had put my vote down. I have explained this already…

In post 689, chunkykev wrote:When I put my vote down, she was online and I was hoping to get an immediate reaction after continually being ignored. I did, and it didn't address any of my concerns. All she said was she didn't care and still gave no reasons for her previous reads so I am happy to keep my vote where it is just now.

Secondly, I have very little experience on mafiascum, but I do play elsewhere, and where I normally play, if someone asks you a direct question you should answer it. Town have nothing to hide and no need to avoid answering questions put to them. Goofball’s has only after my vote given any reason as to why she hasn’t answered me, but she still hasn’t answered me or addressed any of my concerns.

Should she be treated differently due to her real life issues? I would say no. I feel for her, but in the context of the game, she shouldn’t be treated any differently that anyone else. If she can’t play the game due to real life issues then I’m sure nobody would have any problem with her asking to be replaced.

---

In post 724, kuribo wrote:
In post 703, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 696, Hinduragi wrote:Do you REALLY think Grimmjow's town or are you defending him because you're boyfriends?

He has legitimately done nothing scummy or worthy of suspicion, and the way everyone wants to keep throwing shit his way screams apathetic lurkerhunt instead of genuine scumhunting.

I agree with this. Grimm's no scummier than say, MME who's obviously flaking, or Shattered who's a retard, or that guy whose name escapes me that asked to be replaced like ten pages ago

It's pretty obviously shooting fish in a barrel.

I've got to agree with Reck and Kuribo here. I'm not saying Grimm is town, but he hasn't done anything yet which makes me think he is more likely scum than many others.

---

In post 726, Max wrote:No Daykill Has OccuredI have included the vote in #702 for consistency

Hindu, couple of questions. Firstly, I pointed out your "vote" in 702 due to your misquoting yet you haven't corrected it. Why?

Also, could you explain your pretend day vig play - reason for doing it and where you got the idea from, what reaction you expected and your conclusions?

---

In post 728, elvis_knits wrote:Everyone who just celebrated the fake vig death of chunkykev should be voting him.

For those that commented (Reck, Kuribo), I'm curious to know if you were happy for me to be killed as you believe I am scum, or you were happy for a daykill to move the game on (a genuine day kill of me would have had a good chance of Hindu being lynched).

---

In post 744, Lowell wrote:Not sure why the wagon on sleepless seems to have fizzled out. unvote, vote chunky. Let's see if this one can stick instead.

Thanks for joining us, Lowell. Really helpful post there as usual. If you genuinely believe me to be scum then why not tell everyone why so they can support my lynch? I just don’t understand the logic of voting with no reason. Clearly that is something I will need to get used to here, as many are guilty of it, but I don’t need to like it and I still can’t think of any town motivation for doing it.

---

In post 745, kuribo wrote:Problem with that is, I do agree with him on that point--- but this isn't MD, and you're not going to change the playstyle of those that do this.

I don’t know anyone’s normal playstyle so I’m not going to just ignore someone as that is how they normally play. On that, is that how DGB normally plays? I’ve not looked at her old games or anything but didn’t somebody comment that she usually does give more detail (I may be mistaken, I’ll need to look through and try and find the comment).

In post 745, kuribo wrote:He did finally drop a vote onto DGB for this, but... what? This wasn't worthy of a god damn vote until he was called out for not voting and until Shattered QuoteTags, Elli, Fate, and I were already on the wagon.

I hope I have now covered that (again) at the start of this post. My vote was absolutely nothing to do with being “called out” for not voting. It was to pressure DGB after what I viewed as more scummy play, and the fact she was online and posting at the time.

In post 745, kuribo wrote:Why accuse someone of not answering your attacks when you already know they're barely reading the game? I mean, listen, I personally think if DGB has too much shit going on in her life to give this game the attention it needs, she should just replace out and we'd all understand. Not like her slot's in a fucked position anyway. But to try and paint it as if she's intentionally ignoring you? That's disingenuous as all fuck.

Again, look at the order things happened. DGB didn't post anything about her real life problems until after I had put a vote on her.

In post 745, kuribo wrote:He doesn't even express an interest in Shittered QuoteTags until after it's pointed out that he's been ignoring people who aren't DGB.

You've got to be joking. If you are trying to build a case against me, how about actually looking at the facts?

I voted DGB in post #637 and being accused of ignoring people that are not DGB happened after that (in post #678 and is clearly wrong). I’ve “expressed an interest” in Shattered in post #296 and #572, and I even asked Shattered to respond to my earlier posts in post #656, in the very same post I responded to DGB and before I was accused of ignoring people that are not DGB.

So why did you claim I hadn’t expressed an interest in Shattered until after I was wrongly accused of focusing just on DGB? Deliberately ignoring the facts to make me look bad or a genuine mistake?

In post 745, kuribo wrote:I really don't like how chunky seems to be trying to modify his shit to adapt to the criticisms he's called out on.

Is this referring to my vote again? I've already explained my reasoning and how it was not associated with Khan's comments about me not voting (no matter who or when I voted for after that criticism, someone was always going to accuse me of only voting due to being called out for not voting) and I haven't modified my play in any way so I can't think what else you could still be referring to.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 746, chunkykev wrote:Firstly, how could I have known she was not %u201Creading the game / half-assing it / whatever she's doing%u201D? I don%u2019t know her personal life and she only posted about that after I had put my vote down. I have explained this already%u2026

lolwhut

In post 638, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Here's what.

My husband threatened to leave me, said he'd been miserable for 26 years and there was nothing I could do to change his mind. I ran to find a job because I was going to have to make ends meet more solidly than with my web income alone.

I am now spending my days lining up lightbulbs and climbing giant ladders to move merchandise at a hardware store, for minimum wage. At 46. With a Master's degree in Molecular Biology.

He's back, but I'm not taking any chances.

So.

I'm sorry if I'm not in the mood for long winded cases.

You're getting what I can give.

If that's not good enough, lynch me.

In post 674, chunkykev wrote:I have continually asked Goofball about her posts (yes, not about the specific reads, but if she's going to give reads on multiple people then I want reasons for them all). The fact she has continued to ignore my questioning and continued to post reads with no reason is enough for me to put my vote down and hopefully get some answers from her.

You absolutely did accuse her of ignoring your questioning after she explained what was going on.

This isn't a matter of opinion, it is irrefutable fucking fact.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 746, chunkykev wrote:You've got to be joking. If you are trying to build a case against me, how about actually looking at the facts?I voted DGB in post #637 and being accused of ignoring people that are not DGB happened after that (in post #678 and is clearly wrong). I%u2019ve %u201Cexpressed an interest%u201D in Shattered in post #296 and #572, and I even asked Shattered to respond to my earlier posts in post #656, in the very same post I responded to DGB and before I was accused of ignoring people that are not DGB.So why did you claim I hadn%u2019t expressed an interest in Shattered until after I was wrongly accused of focusing just on DGB? Deliberately ignoring the facts to make me look bad or a genuine mistake?

I'm not saying you ignored DGB, I'm saying you ignored everyone BUT DGB and waited until it was viable to throw your vote down.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 746, chunkykev wrote:For those that commented (Reck, Kuribo), I'm curious to know if you were happy for me to be killed as you believe I am scum, or you were happy for a daykill to move the game on (a genuine day kill of me would have had a good chance of Hindu being lynched).

actually a genuine daykill of you had a good chance of confirming Hindu as town, but thanks for playing

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”