Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:52 am

Post by Rhinox »

acknowledging prod. Will get caught up...
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Rhinox »

why oh why do I do this to myself...

ok first off Fate unvoting SA after SA posts a wall was bad. I was going to say something before the weekend but I thought spyrex had it covered. It'd be one thing fate would have said something about why the words warrant the unvote. Well in post 500 has says there are "hints of towniness" (quotes or it didn't happen). That'd be fine if it were true and backed up but then in 505 he says he's not willing to lynch him because he put time and effort into a post. Which is also well and good except that isn't a town tell, nor is the inverse a scum tell (also "effort" is a debatable point as well). So when I read between the lines the message I see fate sending is that he's only interested in lynching lurkers. I can't read fate for shit though so I have no idea what it says about his alignment. (this last statement applies to most of you in this game as well which is why I'm going to continue to struggle.)

I liked this post by spy.

wat? Fate's response to spy's breakdown of SA's post... I need more than this to participate since I'm aparently not in the "in" croud. Otherwise, the best you can get is "wat?" Fate: Why is spy scum? Why are any of your scum reads scum?

wait so post 546 now fate comes up with a reason why SA is town from his wall? Why does this have to be dragged out why not just say this up front? Is that how long it takes to think up a reason to explain an unvote these days?

---------------------

Chunky:
Spoiler: quote
In post 473, chunkykev wrote:
In post 460, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Khan - A lot of people say he's town, and I tend to agree. So. Joke votes Spy.
Explains SDC for me.
Asks Reck ab out his "SDC has scum" post. Does his list, votes Kuribo. Explains list to Pine, asks for better reads from Pine. Explains Kuribo vote, admits it's weak because it's early. A lot on Kuribo then switches to reck (huh?). Adds me to his list while removing Fate, Pine, and ZD. Meh, this'll be my weakest town read I think. His reconsideration of Kuribo seems weird, but I think it makes sense. And he seemed to tunnel on Kuribo for a while. Mostly looks fine though.

Could you point out exactly where Khan explained SDC to you, or was it not on the thread? I've just double checked through his ISO and don't see any such explanation unless you mean this…
In post 33, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 31, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Reck, I've been away a little while. Wanna fill me in?

I'm not Reck, but I'm pretty certain it refers to the fact that they are a sort of clan...

...that screams at you....

.....Until you die.....

VOTE: SpyreX because he needs to spend less time on mafia and more time with his family. C'mon everyone. Let's help him break his mafia habit.

Which I would hardly call an explanation of the SDC as it was incredibly clear before this that they were a clan (you even admit reading it in the queue, which is where I immediately figured out it was a clan).

When you said he explains SDC for you I was looking for him telling you who they are. Did he do that on the mafia thread?

So SA makes a big post and you pick out one insignificant little point and dedicate a whole post to it? what was the point of this post?

:goodposting: by khan.

--------------------------

Reck calls spyrex out for meta reasons, socio then calls reck out for meta, even khan jumps in with meta against reck, blah blah blah blah blah - see guys you have to understand not everyone has this solid, expansive mata history with everyone else in this game so how can I comment on anything when the majority of posts are calling people scum or town based on unexplained meta I'm out of the loop on? And this game moves too quickly for me to ask for an explanation for every bit of meta evidence for example this is stuff from page 19-20, do you guys even care about that now or remember it happening? I'll make a deal with you guys, I'll be a better poster ITT as long as everyone else starts explaining their reads and use less meta for everthing. For example this is useless to me and gives me nothing to comment on (other than asking for an explanation), while this is :betterposting: at least backing up a meta read but still I don't have this meta how am I supposed to comment on stuff like that other than "OMG RECK IS THAT TRUE?" You guys (Fate) want me to be a better poster this is what I need for it to happen.

--------------------------

Welp I'm caught up to page 23 >.>

I'll drop this in now and keep going...
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:40 am

Post by Fate »

"you guys nevah explain ur reads so IM sure as hell not gonna be a better poster NYAHNYAHNYAH"

cheeky SCUMFUCKS. Rhinox I've ALWAYS had reasons for all my reads, you jumping on the "oooh fate just unvoted cause of walls and wants to lynch useless people U SO BAD FATE" train won't go unnoticed.

Kuribo, obv scum fear competent replacements, think about what YOU said earlier. How much better you are at finding scum when you replace into a game. Scum have their whole little magical world set-up, then someone replaces in and shits all over it. Course this is all moot because calling Sociopath scum over this is TROLOLOLOLPINETOWN.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Fate »

In post 791, SpyreX wrote:Reck maybe but Elli town?

FATE.

That doesn't change that SA should be dead. The mystical other half of those "reads" are never, ever coming and good lord he voted you under he's scum guyze and wont ever ever be lynched abandoning the kuribo train when its readily apparent that that isn't going anywhere (much like yours but GOD IN HEAVEN WHY ARENT YOU MAKING HIM VAPOR)

SPY.

YOURE SCUM AND YOU KNOW IT DAMN IT. I SEE THROUGH YOUR "OH ILL JUST FAKE SUSPECT ELLI CAUSE HES LURKMCLURK LIKE HE DID IN FATES GAME" PLOY

But I WILL give you that SA needs to share the rest of that half, and did he ever even EXPLAIN why Kuribo dropped off the face of his reads list?
Meh. Still only willing to lynch useless/obvscum today.

OH HAI DGB MC FABRICATED READS LISTS
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:43 am

Post by Fate »

Grimmjow
Lowell
My Milked Eek
Rhinox
Seraphim
Zdenek

^This is why we're going to lose btw
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Seraphim »

I'M WORKING ON IT DAMMIT LET ME READ I HAVE COLLLLLEEEEEEGE.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:53 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 828, Fate wrote:Kuribo, obv scum fear competent replacements, think about what YOU said earlier. How much better you are at finding scum when you replace into a game. Scum have their whole little magical world set-up, then someone replaces in and shits all over it.

huh, i never thought of it that way, but you're right

scumslips tend to be picked up better by people who are just reading the game with a fresh set of eyes
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:53 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 830, Fate wrote:Grimmjow
Lowell
My Milked Eek
Rhinox
Seraphim
Zdenek

^This is why we're going to lose btw

don't forget Shattered Viewpoint after his stunning lurk-to-victory tactic that gave Spyscum the win in the last game we were all in together

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Pine »

In post 828, Fate wrote:Kuribo, obv scum fear
competent
replacements, think about what YOU said earlier. How much better you are at finding scum when you replace into a game. Scum have their whole little magical world set-up, then someone replaces in and shits all over it. Course this is all moot because calling Sociopath scum over this is TROLOLOLOLPINETOWN.

The bolded is an excellent point. Shame they're in short supply.

Fate, wagon Socio with me?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Fate »

SCUM fear competent replacement.

Sociopath:
1. Doesn't afraid of anything when scum
2. Wouldn't blatantly say "lol lets lynch him" even if he were

Do you not see the inherent towniness in these chains of events?:
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Fate »

In post 814, SocioPath wrote:Now that scum daytalk has ended, I think we should lynch Seraphim.

In post 820, kuribo wrote:i've replaced into ALOT of games, and i've never once heard scum fear replacement

also, i'm pretty sure it was a joke post that you're trying to make into a case

and also socio didn't vote Sera

In post 823, SocioPath wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Seraphim

"Well I'll SHOW you its real, Ka-Vote"

Its hard to explain with words really, but Socio is town. For this and from the before times
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

This Spy wagon needs more votes
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Fate »

NOT UNTIL MY DGB WAGON IS COMPLETELY DEAD WILL I BETRAY SPY
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Quick hits:

* I'd get behind a SpyreX lynch more if xRECKONERx wasn't pushing it so hard.

* Pine's vote for SocioPath was horrible and opportunistic.

* Conversely, SocioPath is being stupid and useless.

* Chunkykev continues to be the classic "I can talk my way out of anything"-newbscum.

* Grimmjow is scummy per his iso.

* If xRECKONERx is town, I really really really hate the fact that he's using this game to bolster his shitty-town meta.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
chunkykev
chunkykev
Goon
chunkykev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:48 am

Post by chunkykev »

Chunkykev can talk his way out of anything because his answers are honest townie answers. Easy to explain anything when you are honest town.

I've no problem with someone attacking me, but once I have explained myself or it has been pointed out why there reasoning is flawed, you've got to have concerns with someone that continues to push and doesn't accept they are wrong.

Will catch up properly tonight (few hours hopefully) but can someone point out any specific games I should look at to see the Spy's meta? If the case put forward is correct, then Spy should be lynched, but I won't lynch based on meta if I haven't seen it for myself.

Also, how is Shattered avoiding any more attention? He is one of my top scum choices just now.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Pine »

In post 839, Kublai Khan wrote:* Pine's vote for SocioPath was horrible and opportunistic.

These points do not work together. Either Socio is being stupid and useless, and is therefore reasonable to suspect, or my vote was
horrible and opportunistic
No. I demand you explain what is opportunistic about voting for someone that no one has expressed significant suspicion of, and what is horrible about voting for someone who has done something that I find to be scummy (and is in accordance with an opinion I have given in many games, both as Town and as scum. Jumping on replacements is scummy. Period.)

You've been borderline all game, KK. You can't just make statements like that and expect them to hold any weight unless you back them up.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 839, Kublai Khan wrote:* If xRECKONERx is town, I really really really hate the fact that he's using this game to bolster his shitty-town meta.

wut
green shirt thursdays
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 841, Pine wrote:
In post 839, Kublai Khan wrote:* Pine's vote for SocioPath was horrible and opportunistic.

These points do not work together. Either Socio is being stupid and useless, and is therefore reasonable to suspect, or my vote was
horrible and opportunistic
No. I demand you explain what is opportunistic about voting for someone that no one has expressed significant suspicion of, and what is horrible about voting for someone who has done something that I find to be scummy (and is in accordance with an opinion I have given in many games, both as Town and as scum. Jumping on replacements is scummy. Period.)

You've been borderline all game, KK. You can't just make statements like that and expect them to hold any weight unless you back them up.

Your vote on SocioPath is horrible and opportunistic because if the best case you have on SocioPath after 30+ pages of content is a quick gotcha-vote, then you're just skimming and looking for ground-floor opportunity. If you honestly thought that he was scummy, then you'd show your work by explaining how he's been manipulating town this whole time. Your thought process of "Ah-HA! He has a different Mafia Discussion theory than I do regarding replacements and scum's attitude towards them, therefore scum!" is beneath you if you were town.

SocioPath is being stupid and useless because his vote on Seraphim is stupid and useless. Seraphim isn't likely to be scum just because he replaced in. However, if his vote was an attempt to lure scum into voting him, then I stand corrected.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 840, chunkykev wrote:Chunkykev can talk his way out of anything because his answers are honest townie answers. Easy to explain anything when you are honest town.

Yeah, I used to have that "Come at me with your case! Let's wall and I'll prove you wrong!" attitude as scum. It's so painfully transparent now.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:24 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 840, chunkykev wrote:Also, how is Shattered avoiding any more attention? He is one of my top scum choices just now.

says the guy that's voting DGB

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Pine »

@KK: It's not "after 34 pages". Sociopath has made 33 posts, most of which were one-liners. I've been having a hard time reading him, and this is the first thing I can recall that's really given me a strong impression in either direction. I honestly
don't
think he's been manipulating Town "this whole time" I think he's done his best to lay low and not really be noticed. Successfully, I might add.

And I don't think he has "a different theory" than I do, I think his ACTIONS are scummy. This is theory-in-practice, not theory-in-discussion. Socio jumped on a replacement because of a scummy agenda, not to prove a point about how his theory of replacements is different than mine. Further, not one thing you just said explains "opportunistic". There was NO opportunity presented by Socio's actions, no one else is on him. This is a new theory from a new direction, of my own volition and no one else's. I had no reason to believe anyone else would react the same way I did except by the force of my argument's merits. If someone ELSE had made the points I did, and I tagged my vote on with a tacky one-liner of agreement, THAT would be opportunism. Update your dictionary, or stop using buzzwords you don't know how to use.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

In post 805, xRECKONERx wrote:Guys Spy is scum
In post 837, xRECKONERx wrote:This Spy wagon needs more votes
In post 840, chunkykev wrote:Also, how is Shattered avoiding any more attention? He is one of my top scum choices just now.

Hush now, the adults are talking.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:37 am

Post by kuribo »

is that why you havent been saying much

Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

In post 811, Sleepless Assassin wrote:*GASP*. Kuribo just dropped a massive town tell. The "wow, scum have been talking" thing looks legit.

Which is PRECISELY why he did it. The guy is
masterful
as scum. Mark my words.

In post 833, kuribo wrote:don't forget Shattered Viewpoint after his stunning lurk-to-victory tactic that gave Spyscum the win in the last game we were all in together

The one point you're missing here, Genius, is that I was TOWN in that game. Can you connect the dots without drooling too much, or should I do it for you? :cool:
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”