jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 499, ConSpiracy wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:What change of heart? I had him as a scum suspect also, all be it not as high.

Yeah lol, you have every one as suspect this game except for the confirmed town. However You said multiple times that you'd rather lynch me or Seacore because we are bigger suspects.

But he is still a suspect, and yes..It would be stupid not to suspect everyone except the confirmed town when there is only 5 left, would it not?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:32 am

Post by farside22 »

I have no idea why you keep referring that I would kill Hiplop. He suspected you in the end. What would I gain from his death?

Here is a theory I have: Mafia had mb53 do the kill either (1) because he had the least suspicion (2) He didn't do the kill and the mafia targetted Iceguy and jason protected the right person (3) the mafia chose mb53 to do the kill because they have to confirm their power roles or look suspicious.

Does the above make sense?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:56 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 500, jasonT1981 wrote:But he is still a suspect, and yes..It would be stupid not to suspect everyone except the confirmed town when there is only 5 left, would it not?

As scum that would be good as you'd keep all options open.
In post 501, farside22 wrote:I have no idea why you keep referring that I would kill Hiplop. He suspected you in the end. What would I gain from his death?

Here is a theory I have: Mafia had mb53 do the kill either (1) because he had the least suspicion (2) He didn't do the kill and the mafia targetted Iceguy and jason protected the right person (3) the mafia chose mb53 to do the kill because they have to confirm their power roles or look suspicious.

Does the above make sense?

Because you could use your ability to gain his ability to make a LyLo into a SK-win.

(1) Could be (though 3 is better)
(2) That isn't possible because:
a. Then they would have sent in the kill on Seacore tonight which was kill delayed.
b. The only one who would send in the kill other than mb is Seacore, as he is the only one without a night influencing action of every one left.
(3) Is very likely
But I don't really get the point of this theory.

I wanted to hammer when I realized i first wanted to have the answer of the fonz.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 502, ConSpiracy wrote:
In post 500, jasonT1981 wrote:But he is still a suspect, and yes..It would be stupid not to suspect everyone except the confirmed town when there is only 5 left, would it not?

As scum that would be good as you'd keep all options open.

LOL... Anyway

We know Farside is town... I know I am town.

2 out of 3 left are anti-town by process of elimination... now do you see what I mean.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:04 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 495, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 490, kdowns wrote:

I actually wasn't. I had no computer access from the time I made that Post till now.

Mafia scum had you last online 4 hours after making that post though. So I know that is a lie.

I am very torn right now.. everything in me tells me to stick to my gut and go with who i suspected all game, in Seacore. But I am not getting that feeling eating at me to lynch KDowns.

The hell, I seriously was not on. There is a reason why I was V/LA for the past two days I wasn't able to be on the computer.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Your profile under Last visited: said otherwise.. However, given you are posting now, and it logs your last online time as 3 hrs ago, I can accept this is a mistake on the board system.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:34 am

Post by kdowns »

Yeah, I don't completely understand this whole board situation.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:58 am

Post by farside22 »

@CS: Gaining the inventor ability doesn't help a SK. Please explain how it does. Inventor gives a role to another player.
As for the rest
I'm just doing some theorizing.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:40 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 503, jasonT1981 wrote:LOL... Anyway

We know Farside is town... I know I am town.

2 out of 3 left are anti-town by process of elimination... now do you see what I mean.

The pink foreign beer has the recipient lose a vote. That's very useful.
Yet, you wanted to hammer the one that was least likely in your eyes to be scum. That doesn't match given that we pretty much have to lynch right today. If not, odds are very low town will win.

@Farside, the one that has the recipient lose a vote is pretty useful to use in LyLo for the SK.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Seacore »

Someone hammer!
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by kdowns »

You do know you could be hammered also?
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Seacore »

Unlikely, cons and farside haven't stated any desire in lymching me today. Wheres everybody is willing to lynch you
There hasn't even been a coherent case against me
Its just jason with some dodgy relationship theories and you with a grudge from my Day 1 policy push.

In comparison, your lack of contribution, your active lurking and your two hammers demamd a lynch.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by kdowns »

I know of the fact that it's more of a high chance that I will get hammered instead of you, but I know there really isn't a coherent case against you, but there really isn't much to go off of besides that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

No one has given me a case on Seacore I could agree with.

My case on Kdown is 2 hammers. Voting MOI for no reason. Wanting to do a NL but quickly switches to Jason then Seacore. With Jason he never even stated a reason for the vote and looked opportunistic.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:54 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 509, Seacore wrote:Someone hammer!

Why this hurry? Deadline is saturday.

As I said, I hammer as soon as The Fonz gives me an answer on my question.

@ The Fonz, my question a few posts ago
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:54 am

Post by The Fonz »

The Jailkeeper role is a 'standard' JK meaning protects and roleblocks, not the IRC style 'Alien' which completely removes the player from the game overnight.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:56 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

All right.

Vote: kdowns

Every body, stick to the plan.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:02 am

Post by The Fonz »

Farside22 (0)
ConSpiracy (0)
jasont1981(0)
Seacore (2) JasonT1981 kdowns
kdowns (3) Farside22 Seacore ConSpiracy

Not voting: None
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:10 am

Post by The Fonz »

Bye, Bye Mr. Steven Hyde...

Hyde was a mysterious guy. There often seemed to be no rhyme or reason as to why he acted as he did. Well, apart from the fact that he enjoyed making fun of Kelso. And Fez. And Eric. Steven wasn't one to shy away from upsetting people, and in the end he must have just went too far. Even as they dragged Hyde's ass to the gallows, he wouldn't admit that he'd done anything wrong.

Perhaps because he hadn't. "Guys! How can I be PART of the conspiracy? I'm the one who told you about the conspiracy!"

"Whoa, it's the 5.0! Gotta go hide my stash....of comic books. And comic book paraphernalia."

kdowns,
Hyde, Protown Ascetic,
lynched Day Three.

It is now Night Three. Actions to me by 10PM BST on Wednesday (26th October) please.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:41 am

Post by The Fonz »

And so the four of you retired to the various bedrooms of the Forman house, each silently praying that they would survive the night. Well, except Caroline. She didn't really care any more. All she wanted was her revenge. She discarded her carefully-made Leo disguise, which had fooled the others so completely. With a blood-curdling shriek, she ran into Laurie's room, where Randy had made his temporary base. She was somewhat surprised to find it empty. Not for long, though. The noise prompted Randy, who had been busy locking Eric in his room for his own protection, to rush back across the hall, only to find himself impaled on the knife that Fez' ex was wielding.

Caroline wiped the blood off on Randy's clothes, and made her way out, intent on taking the life of the last present member of the sex who had treated her so callously. Before she even reached his door, though, a well-aimed bullet pierced her temple, killing her instantly.

"Sorry, dear. I sympathize with your predicament. But I won't let anyone stop me from being with my boy FOREVER. Whether he likes it or not. HAHAHAHAHA!
"

Kitty took a long swig out of the wine bottle she was carrying in her left hand, and sighed contentedly. It had been a shame to lose Donna and Midge. Good drinking buddies were hard to come by. Still, what did that matter when she had her only son, and enough ammunition to dissuade him from even thinking about leaving? Life was good.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"
Wait. You're not doing the Farm Report anymore? Well how am I supposed to know if my corns-a-gonna grow?
"

"
I saw a UFO once, man. It was awesome. It just hung in the air, then it sent me a message. Big bright yellow letters saying I was going to have a good year.
"

Farside22
, Randy, Protown Graverobber,
killed Night Three.
Seacore
, Caroline disguised as Leo, Limited Cop/SK,
killed Night Three.

"
I love... cake!
"

ConSpiracy,
Eric, Protown Neighborizer,
endgamed.

"
This is where Red's mother used to sit and tell me how dry my roast was..Well, that doesn't matter now..she's burning in hell.
"

JasonT1981,
Kitty, Mafia Kill Delayer,
wins the game for his team!

GOODNIGHT WISCONSIN!
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Seacore »

Damn, well done Jason. I didn't know if it was you or Cons, right up until the end, so well done.

It was always going to come down to whether the final scum had me pegged as the SK or not.

This was fun, and my first time as 3rd party.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Seacore »

Oh, I forgot to say, thanks Fonz, it was fun. It was my first small town.

If I'd thought about it better, I would have aimed at Jason way earlier. It didn't click until late in the game how dangerous kill delay was in a lylo that I'd inevitably have to get to to win. I was aiming at players rather than roles.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:36 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

oh wow.. i almost changed my mind on kill to protect farside, but went for kill on a long shot! Had a feeling seacore was SK and he might kill farside

great game everyone! glad i stayed when things cleared up, again sorry for leaving and coming back!
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Seacore »

I'm glad you didn't have me pegged and instead felt it was a 'chance'. That makes me feel better about my game.

Can I ask why you thought I was SK? Given your presented case (which was obviously crap since you knew I wasn't mafia) was all about my relationships with your team.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

oh yea, my case was crap and based on circmustanses more than anything but as you know, I had to look like I was hunting.. I am not sure, I just sat down and thought with confirmed town in Farside it was either you or Con by Process of elimination, I made the call on you, and I guess I was right in the end.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”