saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:46 am

Post by saulres »

I'm very concerned about us still having lurkers this late in the game. The lack of posts from Luxury and Snake makes me worried (but not convinced) that we're doing a lot of town-on-town arguments here while scum is just sitting back and letting us mislynch.
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:33 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1399, Crab Canon wrote:Thanks for the timeline Juls. As you guys can clearly see, there was a logical progression of our thought process toward the GNR lynch. We had some trouble syncing up in our reads, but it was hardly flip flopping out of the blue...and this was all said in thread too. Hopefully going into more detail will end this useless cul-de-sac of a discussion so we can get back on track to lynching scum here.

the really isn't a problem with reads changing or hydra's disagreeing, the main problem is that today vp baltar made numerous statements that directly contradict earlier actions and posts.

another problem is the timeline juls presented. there is no way for us to verify that what you are saying is actually in the qt, i would much rather have posts from in the thread that show this change of thought process. in addition, i saw nothing in the timeline that explains why you waited til
after luxury, vi, and ace said they wanted to lynch gnr
to push his lynch; all i saw in the timeline was you trying to present an unprovable defense of this particular contradiction:
In post 907, Crab Canon wrote: D1, Baltar thought he was mostly noob town and Juls thought he was scum.

In post 1315, Crab Canon wrote:the thing you're missing there is that Juls was wary of the GNR lynch. She had the stronger feelings of his towniness on D1. I (VP) thought he was scum and placed that initial vote.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:05 am

Post by saulres »

4nxi3ty,

Throughout this game I've seen places where all you seem to be concerned about is not getting killed. Why, as a VT, are you
so
concerned about that?
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
On permanent
V/LA
Crab Canon
Crab Canon
Goon
Crab Canon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Crab Canon »

In post 1401, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 1399, Crab Canon wrote:Thanks for the timeline Juls. As you guys can clearly see, there was a logical progression of our thought process toward the GNR lynch. We had some trouble syncing up in our reads, but it was hardly flip flopping out of the blue...and this was all said in thread too. Hopefully going into more detail will end this useless cul-de-sac of a discussion so we can get back on track to lynching scum here.

the really isn't a problem with reads changing or hydra's disagreeing, the main problem is that today vp baltar made numerous statements that directly contradict earlier actions and posts.

another problem is the timeline juls presented. there is no way for us to verify that what you are saying is actually in the qt, i would much rather have posts from in the thread that show this change of thought process. in addition, i saw nothing in the timeline that explains why you waited til
to push his lynch; all i saw in the timeline was you trying to present an unprovable defense of this particular contradiction:
In post 907, Crab Canon wrote: D1, Baltar thought he was mostly noob town and Juls thought he was scum.

In post 1315, Crab Canon wrote:the thing you're missing there is that Juls was wary of the GNR lynch. She had the stronger feelings of his towniness on D1. I (VP) thought he was scum and placed that initial vote.

keep moving those goal posts darlin'

You were just harping about the timeline, now you get it and you're trying to cycle back to your original argument. My point (which was already stated) was that Vi is the only person other than us that was after GNR more. Our case was the most substantial and we feel it was the tipping point that sealed his lynch. Ace gave no case whatsoever, and Luxury wasn't that forceful about what he said either. It was our substantial case that brought in the votes that sealed his fate. You're welcome to disagree with our interpretation, but don't sit there and act like we had nothing to do with it when we clearly did. capiche?
Currently a VP Baltar/Juls Hydra
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:46 am

Post by saulres »

In post 914, Amrun wrote:Also something else I noticed about your posts but don't think saying exactly what is pro-town.

Amrun, that quote was directed at Luxury. Do you think it's pro-town now to say what you were thinking then?
On permanent
V/LA
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:10 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1403, Crab Canon wrote:
In post 1401, 4nxi3ty wrote:

keep moving those goal posts darlin'

You were just harping about the timeline, now you get it and you're trying to cycle back to your original argument. My point (which was already stated) was that Vi is the only person other than us that was after GNR more. Our case was the most substantial and we feel it was the tipping point that sealed his lynch. Ace gave no case whatsoever, and Luxury wasn't that forceful about what he said either. It was our substantial case that brought in the votes that sealed his fate. You're welcome to disagree with our interpretation, but don't sit there and act like we had nothing to do with it when we clearly did. capiche?

i have already agreed that your case helped push the lynch, it is the timing of your push that bothers me.

you are still avoiding the main issue by continually harping about your own gnr case.

it is like you think that one case will absolve all of your actions.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:22 am

Post by saulres »

You've taken to ignoring me now that you're tunneling on CC?
On permanent
V/LA
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:19 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1318, saulres wrote:
In post 1317, 4nxi3ty wrote:lie #4:

:eek:

GREAT catch, 4nxi3ty! That's the kind of scumslip I like to see, when they know enough about their story to remember the gist, but get a key detail wrong.

Vote: CC

well, are you gonna support me or not? depending upon your answer i may continue to ignore you.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Junpei »

If I support you will you answer my question? I haven't posted it yet, but I will if you agree.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:23 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

sure i don't see a reason not to.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Junpei »

Alright,

vote CC

My question is:

Throughout this game I've seen places where all you seem to be concerned about is not getting killed. Why, as a VT, are you so concerned about that?

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:27 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

cause i like the theme, i want to keep playing.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Junpei »

Would you then classify yourself as a survivalist player, if not in general than in this game, and as such very confident?

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:31 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

nope
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Junpei »

So you are

1) Not classified as survivalist
2) Not classified as very confident
3) A VT
4) Very concerned about dying

You see my confusion, yes? Unless you're saying that your love for the theme outweighs factors 1-3?

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:40 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

nice trick question, a lot better than the ones you used at the start.
1)no i am not a survivalist
2)somewhat confident
3)yes
4)yes

let me know when you have a better read of me.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Junpei »

vote anxiety

Very well, dodge my question, so despite being a VT and not a survivalist, and being just somewhat confident, your desire to be in a game with this flavor (flavor which could be adored even from the dead QT) drives you.

I don't see a problem with this actually, it's just your dodging of the admission and trying to squeeze away from this that is unsettling. VTs can not want to die I'm sure.

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:48 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

which question did you want answered?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:01 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

okay now i am confused, was this whole 'im gonna vote cc' just a way for you to justify your scumread. did you ever have doubts about my alignment? you do know i have a town read on you? is this really originating from me not answering your questions? if it helps clear things up i can answer them now or explain why i didn't answer them than?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:12 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

hello where'd you go?

hmm is amrun right about you?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:12 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

hello where'd you go?

hmm is amrun right about you?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:13 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

srry for the multiposts my phone messed up.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Junpei »

Sorry, I left right after I made that, but I wanted to know one more time if your motivation for wanting to be alive so much was the flavor or not. Although specifically I wanted to know its weight, so I asked if it outweighed

1) Not classified as survivalist
2) Being somewhat confident
3) A VT

4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:42 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

ah k i just thought you wanted more clarity on the previous question.

its a combination of the flavor and wanting to win that outweighs.

now if you could answer one question whose the better lynch, me or cc?
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Junpei »

I find you more scummy, you're a better lynch. Your early play was very bad, and you've done nothing in memory that could change my mind, and I'm not too fond of your Crab Canon case as I am with their response.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”