Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

Theres probably 1 or 2 antitown left sooo

also:

scum: OS, GI
town: everyone else
Not never dead.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Bogre »

Most of the players are blurry grey scum nullblobs to me at this point.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Vote: The Fonz

Fonz is a serial killer off his leash.

He was supposed to kill Bogre or Kiwi ALREADY, and he killed Nacho.

SK off the leash doesn't get to live
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:41 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1877, GreyICE wrote:
Vote: The Fonz

Fonz is a serial killer off his leash.

He was supposed to kill Bogre or Kiwi ALREADY, and he killed Nacho.

SK off the leash doesn't get to live

I was 'supposed to' how? I suggested I might. It's not like town was directing me, and I refused to comply. Everyone was lobbying for their own favored scum candidate. I changed my mind as to who the most obvious scum was as a result of the Kombat stage.

I am not, and am clearly not, an SK. Since I believe your claim, I have to suppress the natural instinct to call you scum for this bullshit, and settle for 'derp.' It's a particular antitown derp though, because obviously mafia's #1 priority is going to be getting rid of me today.

GreyICE, Toog, and Oversoul look like town to me. That means any and all remaining scum are in Darox and the lurkers. I'm going for Darox first.

Vote: Darox

Also, massclaim. Now.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Toogeloo »

We know we still have at least two scum. Head Chomper and Spike Thrower. If Fonz is SK too, he needs to die before he gets a shot off, or we lose. However, with Stranger flipping Bulletproof, that seems like an already strong Serial Killer. Would there be too of them? If we kill Fonz today, we HAVE to be right on lynching the last two scum in the final days.

Darox, kiwi, Bogre, in that order for me, is who I believe the remaining Mafia are, and at least one of them should go in today. We can discuss whether we want a second mafia in or Fonz after we get one mafia suspicion in.

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:57 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 814, Oversoul wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:

I am going to try and gambit to save my life...

Wish me luck?

In post 823, Oversoul wrote:I was going to gambit as a Vanilla townie to hopefully absorb a nightkill away from a power role or something. I meant to PM that to DH, but didn't realize I hit quote instead of PM.

Oversoul, please explain the discrepancy between 'Gambit to save my life' and 'Gambit to draw the NK' which are completely opposite motives.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:42 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1878, The Fonz wrote:I was 'supposed to' how? I suggested I might. It's not like town was directing me, and I refused to comply. Everyone was lobbying for their own favored scum candidate. I changed my mind as to who the most obvious scum was as a result of the Kombat stage.

I am not, and am clearly not, an SK. Since I believe your claim, I have to suppress the natural instinct to call you scum for this bullshit, and settle for 'derp.' It's a particular antitown derp though, because obviously mafia's #1 priority is going to be getting rid of me today.

GreyICE, Toog, and Oversoul look like town to me. That means any and all remaining scum are in Darox and the lurkers. I'm going for Darox first.

Also, massclaim. Now.

Beautiful derp Fonz.

If Mafia wanted you dead so badly they'd just shoot you last night. Well, if you weren't bulletproof.

*sigh*

You shoot anyone other than who we tell you to, and I lynch you tomorrow regardless if that loses the town the game.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:44 am

Post by GreyICE »

Fonz you will swear a blood oath that Kiwi gets 9 mm of lead tonight.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:09 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1881, GreyICE wrote:
Beautiful derp Fonz.

If Mafia wanted you dead so badly they'd just shoot you last night. Well, if you weren't bulletproof.

*sigh*

You're missing my point. I'm not saying they kept me alive because I'm a powerful town role. They're keeping me alive because I'm a powerful town role AND an available mislynch, whereas zM was just a powerful town role. LOL SK is a very easy case to make. Oh, and they might well have suspected me of being bulletproof as well. I'm not, obviously, but there's no way to prove that without getting shot.

You shoot anyone other than who we tell you to, and I lynch you tomorrow regardless if that loses the town the game.

Who is 'we' exactly? I'd have had less problem if you'd said 'I'. 2/5 of those who aren't me or you are scum, assuming you're town which I strongly believe. More to the point, I'm minded to not shoot at all tonight. Certainly, if we lynch right, I won't - we'll have, assuming an NK, 5-1 going into night. Scumkill leaves 4-1, two shots at scum. A miskill would both cost us a lynch, and make the remaining lynch less likely to hit scum by virtue of a 4p rather than 3p endgame (one more available mislynch). As for if we mislynch, then us mislynching and me miskilling will lose the game. The question is if y'all trust my accuracy more than the chances of hitting with a lynch that would require town unanimity.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Are SKs allowed to NOT shoot? If Fonz doesn't shoot tonight, it can clear him (only if SKs have to shoot every night that they can), though he probably won't get a shot the rest of the game either.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Toogeloo »

@Mod: Are SKs required to shoot if they have a Night Kill? Or can they not shoot if given the choice?
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:55 am

Post by kiwieagle »

Vote: GI
Not never dead.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:59 am

Post by The Fonz »

DH will almost certainly state that he cannot comment on specifics of role pms that may or may not be in the game.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:00 am

Post by The Fonz »

Kiwi, head out of ass please, on the small chance you're town.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1880, The Fonz wrote:
In post 814, Oversoul wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:

I am going to try and gambit to save my life...

Wish me luck?

In post 823, Oversoul wrote:I was going to gambit as a Vanilla townie to hopefully absorb a nightkill away from a power role or something. I meant to PM that to DH, but didn't realize I hit quote instead of PM.

Oversoul, please explain the discrepancy between 'Gambit to save my life' and 'Gambit to draw the NK' which are completely opposite motives.

When taken out of context they are...

What I originally meant when I failpmed DH was that, claiming Mason would save me from being lynched for that day, but being confirmed as town would make me a desirable target as scum want to eliminate the people who are closest to town looking so they can rely on their mislynches.

I don't understand why we are putting Fonz into the ring today... We can put Darox and Kiwi in the ring, kill one, have Fonz kill the other. If both of them are not scum, then we lynch Fonz the next day if he already isn't killed by the Mafia. O_o

GI is basically confirmed town because of Miller fail in the beginning (which given the mod meta in this game, I am willing to believe that there is one Odd Night SK and One Even Night vigilante). Toogeloo would be transparent as all hell if he was scum and I'm not getting any vibes from him. Fonz is Vigilante most likely and I know I am town.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1889, Oversoul wrote:I don't understand why we are putting Fonz into the ring today... We can put Darox and Kiwi in the ring, kill one, have Fonz kill the other. If both of them are not scum, then we lynch Fonz the next day if he already isn't killed by the Mafia. O_o

If both of them are not scum, we are fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Toogeloo »

If we lynch town today, and then Fonz shoots tonight and hits town, we are at 4 players remaining with 2 being scum when Day starts tomorrow, right?

I think however, if we lynch scum today, then Fonz should shoot tonight giving us less headaches to worry about.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:18 am

Post by The Fonz »

I'll only kill the other if the first one flips town.

Oversoul, pay some fucking attention, will you? No-one is currently voting me. Darox is at L-1, GreyIce has one vote.

You also didn't mention Bogre. Am I to assume you think KE is scummier?

PE: IF we lynch scum today, me not shooting will give town lynches at 4-1 and 2-1. If I shoot and miss, we only get one lynch at 3-1. I tend to think two lynches is better than a lynch and a vig shot.

If we lynch town, OTOH, then me not shooting will require town unanimity to hit scum. That's not impossible, since there's kind of a subset of suspects and a subset that aren't, really. But it's not necessarily better than just having me shoot the most suspicious player.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:19 am

Post by kiwieagle »

Thats why I voted GI.

I know am town, and idk about darox.
So killing us both 5 players left, then scum kill one we are left with 4. and I have no idea if theres 1 or 2 antitown left
Not never dead.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Toogeloo »

There are 3 killing flavors still alive in the game. Head Devourer, Bed of Spikes, and Burnt to Death. Burnt to Death is Fonz, claimed as the Vig. That means the other two flavors are the remaining Mafia (which have been deduced as Shang Tsung and Reptile/Mileena).

Claims-wise, we have:
Toogeloo -Jax, VK
Fonz - Scorpion, Vig
Oversoul - Stryker, VK
kiwi - Fujin, VK

Only Bogre and Darox haven't claimed, afaik, unless I missed both of their claims somewhere.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1892, The Fonz wrote:I'll only kill the other if the first one flips town.

Oversoul, pay some fucking attention, will you? No-one is currently voting me. Darox is at L-1, GreyIce has one vote.

You also didn't mention Bogre. Am I to assume you think KE is scummier?

PE: IF we lynch scum today, me not shooting will give town lynches at 4-1 and 2-1. If I shoot and miss, we only get one lynch at 3-1. I tend to think two lynches is better than a lynch and a vig shot.

If we lynch town, OTOH, then me not shooting will require town unanimity to hit scum. That's not impossible, since there's kind of a subset of suspects and a subset that aren't, really. But it's not necessarily better than just having me shoot the most suspicious player.

:roll: I am paying attention. People were saying to put Fonz in there with the first choice. I was addressing those posts. Ass out of U and Me?

I actually had forgotten about Bogre, but I find him scummier than Kiwi and I would prefer his death instead of Kiwi's to be honest.

VOTE: Darox
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:55 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1895, Oversoul wrote:
:roll: I am paying attention. People were saying to put Fonz in there with the first choice. I was addressing those posts.

One person said that, and he switched before you posted.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:04 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1894, Toogeloo wrote:There are 3 killing flavors still alive in the game. Head Devourer, Bed of Spikes, and Burnt to Death. Burnt to Death is Fonz, claimed as the Vig. That means the other two flavors are the remaining Mafia (which have been deduced as Shang Tsung and Reptile/Mileena).

Claims-wise, we have:
Toogeloo -Jax, VK
Fonz - Scorpion, Vig
Oversoul - Stryker, VK
kiwi - Fujin, VK

Only Bogre and Darox haven't claimed, afaik, unless I missed both of their claims somewhere.

Bogre pretty much softclaimed by saying he didn't mind being vigged. Power roles never say that. Regardless, they both need to claim.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Darox »

Fonz has been trying SO HARD.
But I'm afraid you've made yourself rather obvious as a serial killer.

P.S. I'm Sub-Zero. I freeze bitches.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT FOR FATALITY
Day 8 Vote Count (#1)

Darox (4) - The Fonz, Toogeloo, GreyICE, Oversoul
GreyICE (1) - kiwieagle

Not Voting (2) - Darox, Bogre

FLAVORFlavor goes here.

Darox has been selected as the first Kombatant!

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to select a Kombatant! Deadline is Friday, November 4th at 9:00 PM, EDT.

Day 8's stage is: Shao Kahn's Palace!
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”