treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:10 am

Post by treznor »

In post 48, Timeater wrote:I'd also like to note Treznor just powerlurked out of the game. Scum.

What does that mean? Powerlurked?

Votecount 1.2:

Katty Bard - [3] - Uphill, Odysseus, Soben
Timeater - [2] - el simo, DemonHybrid
Odysseus - [2] - ScreamingHawk, redtail896
treznor - [2] - Timeater, bionicchop2
Uphill - [1] - Katty Bard
el simo - [1] - Gen_Wolf

Not Voting - [2] - Yonzy, treznor

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch or 7 to no-lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2011-11-09 11:01:07)
Last edited by Wickedestjr on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:12 am

Post by treznor »

In post 47, bionicchop2 wrote:
In post 44, treznor wrote:I'm more inclined to think of you and Katty Bard as town-fighting at the moment

Also, this is a rather bold statement since there is very little information on either.

Town read on both already?

Definitely don't have town-reads on them. Someone upthread that he thought one or the other, but not both, are probably scum. I was just tossing out my view that it sounds more like town-on-town fighting to me. Definitely don't have solid reads on either of them though.
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:14 am

Post by treznor »

In post 31, Odysseus wrote:0-1 scum in Kat/Time, fairly sure there's 1 there.

This is what I was addressing... sorry for not quoting earlier to make it apparent.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:15 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 37, treznor wrote:Timeeater and Katty fighting sounds more like a townie fight to me at the moment. Dunno.

VOTE: el_simo for old-times sake :)

In post 42, treznor wrote:My vote isn't going to stay on el_simo, just wanted to pick on him a bit as we ran into each other in our last game :)

unvote

Unvote, Vote: treznor
. yuck. Go ahead, timeater, you can bus him.

Redtail, 22 is terrible because it simply made a mountain out of a molehill by someone starting discussion. For god sakes, they even said "I'm trying to get this person lynched" their -second post in the game-. it's completely obvious that they were just trying to kickstart the game and timeater took it too far. That's not just "aggression".
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:18 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

flippant / random is semantics. I didn't mean you actually picked a name out of a hat. RV for me means that the vote has no meaning behind it and is not based on thinking that person is scum.
The above written statement is pro-town.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:19 am

Post by Timeater »

Treznor seems to be implying that he was actually
worried
about his vote going anywhere on simo. This makes
NO
sense. Bullshit blatherings of scum caught.

"though" "guy x said x so I said x" "tossing out my view" " dont have solid reads" overly cautious scum

Lynch this joker.

Pedit: lol DH @ 22 - Uphill's overly formal wordage reads to me like naive politician. I dont like it.
watch for the eggshells
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:31 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

In post 50, treznor wrote:
In post 48, Timeater wrote:I'd also like to note Treznor just powerlurked out of the game. Scum.

I would actually like to know this too.
The above written statement is pro-town.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:37 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

In post 55, Timeater wrote:
Pedit: lol DH @ 22 - Uphill's overly formal wordage reads to me like naive politician. I dont like it.

Did you know that he was just trying to start discussion, yes or no, nothing else

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:38 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

that's the point I'm trying to make. who the fuck cares about his "overly formal wordage", even though I don't believe he had "overly formal wordage" and I'm not sure why that's supposed to make him scummy. I don't think "I'm trying to lynch someone" is "overly formal wordage"

You want this one.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Timeater »

In post 56, bionicchop2 wrote:

Means he was looking at the thread, had multiple chances to respond and did not, I'm taking into account his response time so far as well, observing thread but only responded (two times I think so far) when someone called him out. Of course something like this is highly ...unreliable, but its fuel to the fire.

that's the point I'm trying to make. who the fuck cares about his "overly formal wordage", even though I don't believe he had "overly formal wordage" and I'm not sure why that's supposed to make him scummy. I don't think "I'm trying to lynch someone" is "overly formal wordage"

I care.

Why? Because its indicative of someone
trying to hard
. And you can think what you want, thats my read. Naive was the wrong word, more like "inexperienced politician".
watch for the eggshells
Odysseus
Odysseus
Goon
Odysseus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Odysseus »

Retrospective this time, sup Soben - No reaction to 'IT IS CRY'? :<

In post 38, redtail896 wrote:
What good points? The only point was IIoA, which doesn't fit here because the information was very relevant.

VOTE: Odysseus

I'm pretty sure the s in points was a typo considering uphill only said one reason but this would be a good place to expand on our Katty read.
1) Some of you are calling Katty's IIoA relevant and for those of you who have, I ask if you actually read what the post carefully. Some of you are saying just because the information was semi-relevant and because she used the word scum that the tell has no merit. You are wrong and even if the post was relevant, the tell still holds true as there in no analysis. Maybe we should take a second look at what Katty said:
In post 24, Katty Bard wrote:also, random lynches (and policy lynches especially) are bad, you rarely learn anything. More often than not, randomlynching hits a townie and is driven by scum + sheeptown who don't want to no-lynch.

Unless, of course, said scum is clumsy-herpin', in which case it's not random and scum gets lynched :P
Starts out stating the obvious information saying "RL and policy lynches are bad" and follows up with something some of you are praising relevant: I disagree. This is completely theory/information without analysis and should point her to lynching us rather than Uphill considering the fact that it was us who started the Soben wagon and if anyone tries to call Uphill's vote anything other than sheep RVS you're either dumb or lying. So I ask you again, this is relevant? It's not even factual. Katty used this post to 'explain to the masses why Uphill is scum' when in fact it implies that he is sheeptown. Ironically, this IIoA applies to her pushing on Uphill more than what she used it for. And that should answer redtail's question as this /is a good point./

2) The above quote was AFTER Katty read time's 22 post where he screams he doesn't know how to find scum and that he's talking out of his ass. We refuse to believe that after reading post 22 any player who is actually looking for scum could continue to push on Uphill. Katty actually agreed and built upon it. The only way I could see this play from a town perspective is if Katty was RVS'ing/fishing for reactions which brings us to our next point.

3)
In post 27, Katty Bard wrote:lol you're just reaching now. My post was designed to explain to the masses why you are scum.
She wasn't...

So Katty is apparently experienced enough to have a RL/Policy lynch theory while showing no ability to find real scum. Have you noticed that almost every player who has posted since this has called Uphill town and marveled at how bad Time's 22 post was? Why not Katty? Why did Katty build upon it with faulty IIoA that applies to her more than her target?

That is why we are voting Katty and why unless something massive happens, we will not stop.

------

In post 37, treznor wrote:Timeeater and Katty fighting sounds more like a townie fight to me at the moment. Dunno.

In post 44, treznor wrote:I'm more inclined to think of you and Katty Bard as town-fighting at the moment
Does anyone else think this kid isn't reading? Town-fighting? When have they even remotely disagreed? They're buddying each other... He later posts a quote of ours where we say that one of Katty/Time are scum and the other is town. I think he saw that and made the assumption that it was because they were arguing each other and posted without reading anymore of the thread. I can't think of any other logical reason for him to come to this conclusion if he had actually read but Slaxx and I have conflicting views on which alignment this points to so I'll elaborate on this more when I reach him.

-----

I was about to say Time have redeemed himself a little bit with his push on treznor in recent posts and perhaps I was wrong about him being a VI until I read what he said about Uphill again.
In post 40, Timeater wrote:
That's weird, I could have sworn that post doesn't mention my alignment even once. Now you're saying you posted it to explain why I am scum?

KATTY LYNCH

FULL THROTTLE

NO EXCUSES

Are you serious with this?

You guys are seriously seeing this as noobtown and not noobscum?
I'd say he's neither because he doesn't strike me as a noob at all. You on the other hand...

-----

More later.
Wandering from clime to clime, observant
stray'd,
Their manners noted, and their states
survey'd,
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:49 am

Post by Timeater »

Nerr unexpected Fate impersonation must be town

Its hard to recognize genius
watch for the eggshells
Odysseus
Odysseus
Goon
Odysseus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Odysseus »

Offtopic post of awesome: Hi, DH! Do you remember me? We played awhile ago in a game with Slaxx and el simo. (In case you didn't see it from my wall of text, I'm Retrospective)
stray'd,
survey'd,
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:59 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Timeater wrote:I care.

Why? Because its indicative of someone trying to hard.

uh, no. but whatever you say.

Timeater doesn't look any more town with his push on treznor. simple as that.

In post 62, Odysseus wrote:Offtopic post of awesome: Hi, DH! Do you remember me? We played awhile ago in a game with Slaxx and el simo. (In case you didn't see it from my wall of text, I'm Retrospective)

oh hai. yeah, I remember, but not from the hydra name

You want this one.
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:04 am

Post by treznor »

In post 60, Odysseus wrote:

Does anyone else think this kid isn't reading? Town-fighting? When have they even remotely disagreed? They're buddying each other... He later posts a quote of ours where we say that one of Katty/Time are scum and the other is town. I think he saw that and made the assumption that it was because they were arguing each other and posted without reading anymore of the thread. I can't think of any other logical reason for him to come to this conclusion if he had actually read but Slaxx and I have conflicting views on which alignment this points to so I'll elaborate on this more when I reach him.

This. After a long-time inactive, I just completed a newbie game that moved nowhere near as quickly as this one is (el_simo can back that up... the pace was.. painful). I'm trying to keep up but having trouble sometimes :)
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:06 am

Post by treznor »

In post 59, Timeater wrote:
In post 56, bionicchop2 wrote:

Means he was looking at the thread, had multiple chances to respond and did not, I'm taking into account his response time so far as well, observing thread but only responded (two times I think so far) when someone called him out. Of course something like this is highly ...unreliable, but its fuel to the fire.

I've responded every time that I've looked at the thread. I leave my browser open with a number of tabs (this thread being one of them), so perhaps that's what causes the confusion? During the (RL) day I get busy a lot so post sporadically.
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Soben »

Retrospective, I say cry is because of onions but lol I have no onions. At least maybe this prove I not cheater and only Jaguar is. On a more game related note I do want to know which one of you believe that Trez is town and which believes that he's scum because right now I have a town-read on him that I can't put into words.

Town Reads (S->W):
Timeater, Uphill, Odysseus, DemonHybrid, Treznor.
Null Reads:
El Simo, Redtail896, Yonzy, Gen_Wolf, ScreamingHawk.
Scum Reads (S->W):
Katty Bard, Bionicchop2.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Timeater »

I'd be interested to hear more about your Bionic read Soben.

He's my strongest town read.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Timeater »

Trez/Uphill are my scumreads.

Townreads on Bionic, DH, redtail

Need more from Soben/Katty. Rest null.
watch for the eggshells
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Soben »

Sure, Bionic joined the game by voting and FoSing people who RVS'ed when there was dicussion that occurred which is generally a null-tell and a sign of a weaker player thus an easier lynch to push. Furthermore while he does this he himself doesn't state his thoughts on any of the discussion that had happened.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Timeater »

So you dont see any validity in my initial argument against treznor?

Also I dont think that second sentence is entirely accurate. Care to state that again?
watch for the eggshells
Odysseus
Odysseus
Goon
Odysseus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Odysseus »

I think you can probably tell from my tone when I was talking about it that I though it was pretty scummy and Slaxx said he thought it was slightly town. Although with his most recent post saying that he didn't read I'd say he null.

Also what does the (S->W) mean?

And is this against hydra etiquette to say what each of us thought and explain our discusses? I feel like it's kind of unfair for scum because it shows that we're actually scumhunting and not just bullshitting reads because we have inconsistencies.
stray'd,
survey'd,
Odysseus
Odysseus
Goon
Odysseus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Odysseus »

explain our discussions*
stray'd,
survey'd,
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Timeater »

Strong to weak, obviously.

Never call me a VI again chump
watch for the eggshells
Soben
Soben
Goon
Soben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Soben »

Timeater, I see validity in the argument, I just don't exactly agree with it making him scum, I think his unvote was appeasement towards you to a degree but it's moreso a tell of a bad player than anything else. And the second sentence is reasonably accurate, he questioned how Trez had two town-reads already but actually prestented no information himself while taking no stances other than late RVS voters being scummy.

Retrospective, explaining discussions is perfectly fine because it's easily fakable, I've done so quite a few times in the past.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”