Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Uhh. I definitely wasn't voting chunk. I think he's town.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1019, Lowell wrote:
fos kublai
for tunnelling on other people's townread justifications. Boring.

We've got more people de-railing wagons then joining them. This is why we've been deadlocked as town.
In post 1020, Fate wrote:This is such horse shit, you cheeky scumfuck nitpicking all sorts of NONSENSE. its fucking day one of a LARGE THEME show me if I've EVER gambited D1 in ANY game ANYWHERE assclown. Sure I've faked day guilities on obvscum in open setups with no day cops, but closed?

Hmm.. I've got a nagging feeling that this could be false. I'll check it out and report back later.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Ellibereth »

wtf this game sucks at getting descent wagons going.
FLASH OF GREEN
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Ellibereth »

In post 1002, Max wrote:In an ideal world, there would be 40 vote counts for 40 pages. But my word this game is moving fast

Vote Count Fifteen

xRECKONERx (4): Kublai Khan, SpyreX, Sociopath, xRECKONERx

Grimmjow (3): DrippingGoofball, Hinduragi, Rhinox
SpyreX (3): Ellibereth, Lowell, Sleepless Assassin

chunkykev (2): elvis_knits, Kuribo
Kuribo (2): Seraphim, springlullaby
Sleepless Assassin (2): chunkykev, Grimmjow

DrippingGoofball (1): Fate
Kublai Khan (1): Zdenek
Hinduragi (1): Shattered Viewpoint
Sociopath (1): Pine

Not Voting: My Milked Eek

21 Alive, 11 to Lynch[/]b

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
FLASH OF GREEN
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Grimmjow »

Ok, I know I'm way the fuck behind but here goes. I know most of you will not be reading this, because it's likely to turn into a wall, but deal with it.

Also, keep in mind, as I'm writing this up, I'm reading through, so things might change in the course of this.
Spoiler:
In post 426, Hinduragi wrote:
Vote: Sleepless
Trying to confuse the town that much. Check

....You can't confuse the town if you're confused yourself. So, technically, possible motives aside, there's nothing scummy about it.

Unless he wasn't actually confused himself. In which case, throwing around confusion such as this would be a scum tactic.

In post 426, Hinduragi wrote:In post 384, Hinduragi"]
I don't necessarily think Fate is scummy.

And I'm mainly looking at this. Why say this if you thought he was scummy.
[/quote]
I didn't say that Fate was scummy. I actually was talking about when Fate said he'd hate to have to bus Kuribo D1, and it pinged me funny that he would use the word bus. But I also stated that it might just be that I wasn't used to how you all talk in these games. I thought it would be obvious by me saying this, but I also thought it might have been obvious sarcasm to some people while I misunderstood the meaning behind it.

Now, one thing that I just saw that bugs me more than the "bus" comment:
In post 426, Hinduragi wrote:Goddammit. It took a while but I'm right. Sleepless Assassin is town. Terrible, terrible town. I knew something wasn't right with that wagon and he'll probably say more retarded stuff after this but he is town. I ISO'd him and looked at why I dropped off. Add to that the rest of what he's said today, he's town.

Kuribo then turns around and does a basic play-by-play of the SA SK theory, and Hindu then states:
In post 428, Hinduragi wrote:Whether he's scum or town, he did all that bullshit.

So if you were so certain TWO POSTS AGO that he was town, why would you back off so quickly and say this, which comes with a notion of uncertainty?

Chunky bothers me, with his incessant "READS WITH NO REASON WHAAAA?" I totally understand the rationale behind wanting reasoning with someones reads, but he seems to be focused more on this notion then with actually scumhunting.

DGB pops in with very little content. I know I've been MIA for a while, but before then, I was at least posting my thoughts etc. and engaging in conversation, whereas she just popped in for a moment and nothing.

Also, I get why Hindu and Rhinox jumped on me for my vote. Had I read it outside of myself, yeah, I would have thought the same thing. I just couldn't really put into words why else I felt he was scum. Accept it or not.

SA's dismissal of the L-1 in order to go back and post reads is more of a null tell for me. I could see it as "Well, if I die, I die, but I'm going to be as useful to the town as possible before that happens." I could also see it as "Well, I'm going to ignore this L-1 shit and act like I'm something of value to the town." Former: town. Latter: scum.

In post 451, Rhinox wrote:
In post 449, kuribo wrote:you realize there was plenty of reasons you were scummy before you derped your pants about the setup right

I'm curious to hear your opinion of those reasons in list format.

As am I.

Touche, Kuribo. I see your reasoning now.

In post 457, Sleepless Assassin wrote:and Spy seems most connected to Fate.

Can you explain this?

WTF? Page 19 and people are still just getting into the game at all...?

In post 463, Fate wrote:
In post 442, Rhinox wrote:SA is at l-1... iso'd him, don't feel particularly strong either way about him. I think the case is way overstated against him, but I've no reason to believe he's town either. I do not intend to hammer at this time.

Unvote:
Vote: Rhinox

NEW SPARKLY WAGON GOGOGOGO

Uhm, wtf is this shit?

I agree with Khan's assessment completely here.

In post 499, elvis_knits wrote:I'm skimming everything else except that chunkwagon is go.

VOTE: chunkykev

Where did this come from?

My boyfriend is now beckoning me to the shower (sex?) so I kinda have to wrap this up. I'll get back to this later. <3
/DANCE OR FEED
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:03 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1029, Grimmjow wrote:(sex?)

LAL
green shirt thursdays
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1029, Grimmjow wrote:(sex?)

...Details?
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Rhinox »

Now we talk about hammering grimmjow?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1020, Fate wrote:
In post 1018, Hinduragi wrote:

In post 1006, Fate wrote:oh good lord I didnt read page 40

that is all SORTS OF FUCKIGN FAIL ON THAT PAGE
Want to explain why you're not finding scum? Why you're using NO gambits? Why you fucking SUCK at ALL of your reads, reasoning, AND general obvtown-iness this game? Then again, we both know how you'll answer this already. Or did you pull scum and you don't know how to reply? You should just claim it inthread, Fate. You're too obvious anyways.

This is such horse shit, you cheeky scumfuck nitpicking all sorts of NONSENSE. its fucking day one of a LARGE THEME show me if I've EVER gambited D1 in ANY game ANYWHERE assclown. Sure I've faked day guilities on obvscum in open setups with no day cops, but closed?

How do you KNOW all of my reads suck? I haven't caught all your buddies yet? Oh wait no, this is just some retarded retaliation to me calling YOU scum, "oh you think I'm scum Fate? TROLOLOLOL YOUR READS SUCK EVEYRTHING SUCKS BOOO YOUUUU"

My god thats why this game is so hard for me so many OBVIOUS FUCKING SUCM but I only hav eone WAGON and ONE vote. I wish I were scum I'd have powered through a mislynch already my god remember DEFCON 2? I pushed through ALL of that shit with only TWO buddies, mislynch after mislynch. EVERYTHING was under my control it was beautiful.

But here I am staring down a mountain of clusterfuck that I can't do anything about because too many goddamn townies are lurkers and too many scum are silver tongued fucking escape artists.

Bull. Shit. I JUST READ a game of yours the other day when I was doing lolmeta on you when I saw you GO "LOL I GOT BP" AND "LOL VIGTHISGUY". THE SETUP WAS CLOSED ASIDE FROM IT BEING A UPICK(OR WHATEVER THAT WAS) AND YOU DIED. Yeah, I remember Defcon 2. And IRONICALLY you weren't doing SHIT that game either. You couldn't fucking play this town as scum even if you tried.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1021, Fate wrote:And don't think I've overlooked your bullshit 1v5, your faked bravado of "IDK BUT ILL WIN ILL DO IT ILL GET THEREI N THE END IM ROCK MOTHER FUCKER" even though apparently Reck is SUPERDUPERTOWN and your defense of him is all SORTS of geniune isn't it? I don't even know who the fuck you're VOTING right now. If you were town and geniune with your reads it would have stuck in my head, but you've bounced from bullshit to bullshit that I've lost track.

Oh sweet a VC on this page, you're voting.. GRIMMJOW?

Good lord.

"1v5 THE SDC
BETTER LYNCH A LURKER"

You think it was FAKE BRAVADO? LOL, bring it. That was ANYTHING but fake. I'm voting Grimmjow, don't even fucking pretend you didn't know that. Know what's better? I AM town, so you must be scum since your sorry ass can't keep up with my votes. Even better than that? YOUR votes have less reasoning than MINE. Just because Reck is obvtown and is one of the 5 on me doesn't mean I won't take him. I said I was going to find which one of you was scum and go for him. OBVIOUSLY I wouldn't be going for Reck.

I WAS VOTING HIM BEFORE HE LURKED. Notice my vote? Suddenly, inactivity strikes.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Fate »

I'm not on DGB Ellie wut?
UNVOTE:
VOTE: SPYREX
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Grimmjow wrote:Unless he wasn't actually confused himself. In which case, throwing around confusion such as this would be a scum tactic.

Remember why the 3rd party hunting was a scumtell? Because only mafia would be interested in them.

Confusing the town when the first post clearly states there is NO 3rd party has no scum incentive except that of being retarded and wanting to get yourself lynched.

I didn't say that Fate was scummy. I actually was talking about when Fate said he'd hate to have to bus Kuribo D1, and it pinged me funny that he would use the word bus. But I also stated that it might just be that I wasn't used to how you all talk in these games. I thought it would be obvious by me saying this, but I also thought it might have been obvious sarcasm to some people while I misunderstood the meaning behind it.
Why did you mention this? It pings you funny but you don't think he's even remotely scummy from it? So, what? Did you expect clarification? If Reck replied "OH SHIT FATE'S SCUM LOL" instead of what he did, what then?

So if you were so certain TWO POSTS AGO that he was town, why would you back off so quickly and say this, which comes with a notion of uncertainty?[/quite]
You're misunderstood or you're looking really hard for something that isn't there, which is the same thing that happened with your SA vote.

I said SA is town. Kuribo said I was chalking all of his play up to stupidity. When I said he did it as scum or town, that means it was done out of stupidity anyways. His alignment had nothing to do with him being stupid or not by doing all of that.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:09 am

Post by SpyreX »

You missed the important piece in that exchange there Fate.

I'll go 1v1 with Reck without issue BUT not this way. I've got things I want to do tonight.

THINGS
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Pine »

Unvote
Vote: Sleepless Assassin

On the off-chance Spy is Town, all the softclaiming he's been doing is going to result in one of three things if left alive. First, he is what he's trying not to say he is, and scum kill him for it. Probably N1. Second, he is what he's trying not to say he is, and scum leaves him alive for WIFOM and he gets a night or two of results, protects, kills, whatevers in before he is taken down by either us or them and his results or whatever become known and confirmed by his flip. Third, he's scum and we kill him anyway a day or two down the road and confirm his reads, claimed results, or whatever as scum-motivated, and that gives us plenty of associations to work with. The 1v1 with Reck will fit into there somewhere too.

The first is Town-neutral, the second and third are Town-beneficial at best and neutral at worst. Given the remaining options for today's lynch, I'll support lynches on SA, kev, or DGB. I find the Grimmjow/Reck lynches to most likely be counter-wagons against someone I feel is probably scum, so I won't support them right now. If I'm wrong about Spy, and he's Town, then I'll give them another look.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1033, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1020, Fate wrote:
In post 1018, Hinduragi wrote:

In post 1006, Fate wrote:oh good lord I didnt read page 40

that is all SORTS OF FUCKIGN FAIL ON THAT PAGE
Want to explain why you're not finding scum? Why you're using NO gambits? Why you fucking SUCK at ALL of your reads, reasoning, AND general obvtown-iness this game? Then again, we both know how you'll answer this already. Or did you pull scum and you don't know how to reply? You should just claim it inthread, Fate. You're too obvious anyways.

This is such horse shit, you cheeky scumfuck nitpicking all sorts of NONSENSE. its fucking day one of a LARGE THEME show me if I've EVER gambited D1 in ANY game ANYWHERE assclown. Sure I've faked day guilities on obvscum in open setups with no day cops, but closed?

How do you KNOW all of my reads suck? I haven't caught all your buddies yet? Oh wait no, this is just some retarded retaliation to me calling YOU scum, "oh you think I'm scum Fate? TROLOLOLOL YOUR READS SUCK EVEYRTHING SUCKS BOOO YOUUUU"

My god thats why this game is so hard for me so many OBVIOUS FUCKING SUCM but I only hav eone WAGON and ONE vote. I wish I were scum I'd have powered through a mislynch already my god remember DEFCON 2? I pushed through ALL of that shit with only TWO buddies, mislynch after mislynch. EVERYTHING was under my control it was beautiful.

But here I am staring down a mountain of clusterfuck that I can't do anything about because too many goddamn townies are lurkers and too many scum are silver tongued fucking escape artists.

Bull. Shit. I JUST READ a game of yours the other day when I was doing lolmeta on you when I saw you GO "LOL I GOT BP" AND "LOL VIGTHISGUY". THE SETUP WAS CLOSED ASIDE FROM IT BEING A UPICK(OR WHATEVER THAT WAS) AND YOU DIED. Yeah, I remember Defcon 2. And IRONICALLY you weren't doing SHIT that game either. You couldn't fucking play this town as scum even if you tried.

Actually I have gambited and said LOL IM A PGO and random shit like that D1, now that I think about it, still doesn't make this any less of a bullshit scumtell "LOL FATENO GAMBIT=FATESCUM"

Your posts aren't geniune at all, "YOUD REMEMBER WHO MY VOTE WAS ON IF U WAS TOWN" the fuck? You making shit votes that don't line up with your ACTUAL posts is something that I'd remember more as town? HOW ABOUT you're fucking scum and THATS why I don't remember your votes. You don't even believe half the shit you post this game I can tell.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1038, Pine wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Sleepless Assassin

On the off-chance Spy is Town, all the softclaiming he's been doing is going to result in one of three things if left alive. First, he is what he's trying not to say he is, and scum kill him for it. Probably N1. Second, he is what he's trying not to say he is, and scum leaves him alive for WIFOM and he gets a night or two of results, protects, kills, whatevers in before he is taken down by either us or them and his results or whatever become known and confirmed by his flip. Third, he's scum and we kill him anyway a day or two down the road and confirm his reads, claimed results, or whatever as scum-motivated, and that gives us plenty of associations to work with. The 1v1 with Reck will fit into there somewhere too.

The first is Town-neutral, the second and third are Town-beneficial at best and neutral at worst. Given the remaining options for today's lynch, I'll support lynches on SA, kev, or DGB. I find the Grimmjow/Reck lynches to most likely be counter-wagons against someone I feel is probably scum, so I won't support them right now. If I'm wrong about Spy, and he's Town, then I'll give them another look.

CEPT SPY IS SUCM AND TOMORROW ITS GONNA BE

"LOL IMMA A HIDER LOOK AT ME NOW UNKILLABLE COP"

AND YOURE ALL GONNA FALL FOR HIS SWEET FUCKING TALK
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:04 am

Post by SpyreX »

I'll tell you right now I'm no hider nor cop nor fancy business like that.

I've got things to do tonight AND WHILE I WOULD LIKE TO DO MORE THINGS I'll deal with the repercussions if I'm wrong tomorrow.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:39 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1029, Grimmjow wrote:Ok, I know I'm way the fuck behind but here goes. I know most of you will not be reading this, because it's likely to turn into a wall, but deal with it.

Also, keep in mind, as I'm writing this up, I'm reading through, so things might change in the course of this.
Spoiler:
In post 426, Hinduragi wrote:
Vote: Sleepless
Trying to confuse the town that much. Check

....You can't confuse the town if you're confused yourself. So, technically, possible motives aside, there's nothing scummy about it.

Unless he wasn't actually confused himself. In which case, throwing around confusion such as this would be a scum tactic.

In post 426, Hinduragi wrote:In post 384, Hinduragi"]
I don't necessarily think Fate is scummy.

And I'm mainly looking at this. Why say this if you thought he was scummy.

Now, one thing that I just saw that bugs me more than the "bus" comment:
In post 426, Hinduragi wrote:Goddammit. It took a while but I'm right. Sleepless Assassin is town. Terrible, terrible town. I knew something wasn't right with that wagon and he'll probably say more retarded stuff after this but he is town. I ISO'd him and looked at why I dropped off. Add to that the rest of what he's said today, he's town.

Kuribo then turns around and does a basic play-by-play of the SA SK theory, and Hindu then states:
In post 428, Hinduragi wrote:Whether he's scum or town, he did all that bullshit.

So if you were so certain TWO POSTS AGO that he was town, why would you back off so quickly and say this, which comes with a notion of uncertainty?

Chunky bothers me, with his incessant "READS WITH NO REASON WHAAAA?" I totally understand the rationale behind wanting reasoning with someones reads, but he seems to be focused more on this notion then with actually scumhunting.

DGB pops in with very little content. I know I've been MIA for a while, but before then, I was at least posting my thoughts etc. and engaging in conversation, whereas she just popped in for a moment and nothing.

Also, I get why Hindu and Rhinox jumped on me for my vote. Had I read it outside of myself, yeah, I would have thought the same thing. I just couldn't really put into words why else I felt he was scum. Accept it or not.

SA's dismissal of the L-1 in order to go back and post reads is more of a null tell for me. I could see it as "Well, if I die, I die, but I'm going to be as useful to the town as possible before that happens." I could also see it as "Well, I'm going to ignore this L-1 shit and act like I'm something of value to the town." Former: town. Latter: scum.

In post 451, Rhinox wrote:
In post 449, kuribo wrote:you realize there was plenty of reasons you were scummy before you derped your pants about the setup right

I'm curious to hear your opinion of those reasons in list format.

As am I.

Touche, Kuribo. I see your reasoning now.

In post 457, Sleepless Assassin wrote:and Spy seems most connected to Fate.

Can you explain this?

WTF? Page 19 and people are still just getting into the game at all...?

In post 463, Fate wrote:
In post 442, Rhinox wrote:SA is at l-1... iso'd him, don't feel particularly strong either way about him. I think the case is way overstated against him, but I've no reason to believe he's town either. I do not intend to hammer at this time.

Unvote:
Vote: Rhinox

NEW SPARKLY WAGON GOGOGOGO

Uhm, wtf is this shit?

I agree with Khan's assessment completely here.

In post 499, elvis_knits wrote:I'm skimming everything else except that chunkwagon is go.

VOTE: chunkykev

Where did this come from?[/spoiler]

My boyfriend is now beckoning me to the shower (sex?) so I kinda have to wrap this up. I'll get back to this later. <3[/quote]

Yeah, this guy is town as all heck*

*new and improved sanitized language for whiny little mary's
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:39 am

Post by kuribo »

how the heck did i mess that quote up? anyway, grimmjow is town as heck.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:40 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1040, Fate wrote:CEPT SPY IS SUCM AND TOMORROW ITS GONNA BE"LOL IMMA A HIDER LOOK AT ME NOW UNKILLABLE COP"AND YOURE ALL GONNA FALL FOR HIS SWEET FUCKING TALK

no effing way, i'm watching out for that crap this time

Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

In post 1032, Rhinox wrote:Now we talk about hammering grimmjow?

I think that Reck can hammer Grimm plenty good enough
if you know what I mean and I think you do...
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Pine »

Still waiting on my details.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:01 am

Post by springlullaby »

Spyrex softclaiming at L-3000 is no go. Better have something good to back that up.
I've been pondering over the live sex lives of gay twinks in canada. I think the whole Reck being demonstrative of 'protective' attitude toward grimmjow is most likely an icky attempt at showing affection than anything really scummy. It's a null.
I wanna vote DGB now but heartstrings have been pulled hard. Damn canadians. Purr Evul.
Falling back on my
vote SA
feels comfortable.
I predict doom for this town as people like each other way too much.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:12 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1043, kuribo wrote:how the heck did i mess that quote up? anyway, grimmjow is town as heck.

thank youuuuuuuu
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:13 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1047, springlullaby wrote:I've been pondering over the live sex lives of gay twinks in canada. I think the whole Reck being demonstrative of 'protective' attitude toward grimmjow is most likely an icky attempt at showing affection than anything really scummy. It's a null.

#1) i'm not a twink
#2) we're not in Canada
#3) i was being protective of someone who was being unjustly targeted, not because he was my boyfriend
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”