Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Junpei »

Magister Ludi, is is page 6: if not posting is a null tell by standards, it certainly is a null tell now. It's the content of the post which is important. No one has been inactive enough as the game has but just started to warrant a prodvote.

Toog did NOT have to say "that which someone has already labeled anti-town", rather should have said "after consideration, my ability is anti-town".

Stringer, justifying rolefishing with trying to further explain a post which carefully does not rolefish, rather tries to stay true to the plan of which no one is opposing, is ridiculous. Go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 53, MagnaofIllusion wrote:On the outset the following players fall into my ‘Likely Lurker or VI” pool who I will not hesitate to vote for at a deadline if we need a lynch and they show no signs of playing in a more Pro-Town manner – EC, SlySly, Fourseen.

They have either proven to lurk as scum, lurk and provide no content regardless of alignment, or play in a manner that is borders on ‘Playing against Wincondition’.

Just because the scumchat club says you are playing anti-town, doesn't mean you are. I've been strung up incorrectly so many times by scumchatters when I was right and they were wrong, I've lost count.

----------

In post 17, Junpei wrote:
It doesn't demand any claiming at the present so it is okay to tentatively agree while we gametheory in private.

In post 53, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Junpei wrote:It doesn't demand any claiming at the present so it is okay to tentatively agree
while we gametheory in private.

Please explain what you mean by the bolded.

In post 143, Junpei wrote:Crypto:
In post 17, Junpei wrote:I read MoI's plan from x01, and I liked it a lot, and would like to go with it this game, at least for now.

MoI: Gametheory in private as in, by yourself, in your head, in notepad, or whatever you use, theory about the game. We aren't about to clog the thread up with pages of people fleshing out ideas. If you have a good idea after working on it solo, post it, but if I posted everything I thought about in regards to gametheory, you'd be mad.

This seems like a slip, then a cover up while answering the asker after an unrelated quote.

--------

MoI's plan sounds safe for the town and better to me than implosion's. Implosion's plan, to me, seems to assume that this game is going to be just like the x1. I have played in many sequel games and the mechanics have always changed greatly forcing the need for a different strategy than what did or would have won the first one.

---------

As for personality, generally I am abrasive in game and out. I took a break after Fate ruined the last few games I played in and I hope to return as a kinder, gentler abrasion.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
The Eruci
The Eruci
Goon
The Eruci
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by The Eruci »

:: VoteCount 1x3 ::

warriormode (6)
Magister Ludi, wazzatron, crypto, implosion, springlullaby, Drunken Piper

crypto (3) -
projectmatt, MagnaofIllusion, PeregrineV

FourseenCircumstance (2) -
Stringer Bell, diddin

Sinestro (2) -
nopointinactingup, Junpei

Toogeloo (1) -
warriormode

nopointinactingup (1) -
Workdawg

Bunnylover (1) -
FourseenCircumstance

Furcolow (1) -
Kdub

Workdawg (1) -
Sinestro

Stringer Bell (1) -
EtherealCookie

Not Voting (6) -
RedCoyote, whispersilk, Furcolow, SlySly, Bunnylover, Toogeloo

With 25 Alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline for Day One is in (expired on 2011-11-08 23:07:02).
Last edited by The Eruci on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cyclic Experimentation Set x02.

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

Unvote
. Still had it on Fourseen from RVS, no reason to keep it there since we've clearly moved past RVS/RQS.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@MOD - is the latest vote count accurate for all votes on page 6?

~The current version should be. Missed Junpei's vote in the original.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by crypto »

I dig this wagon.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by Junpei »

You seriously think I was saying "MoI, lets gametheory in our scum QT"?...

Anyway, Stringer, you don't have a good place to vote?

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by crypto »

In post 156, Junpei wrote:You seriously think I was saying "MoI, lets gametheory in our scum QT"?...
Well, this is MafiaScum you are dealing with.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 156, Junpei wrote:You seriously think I was saying "MoI, lets gametheory in our scum QT"?...

I never inferred MoI was in your scum QT. Is that a nice try at dragging him into it or is that an attempt to clear him by association through name inclusion while suggesting absurdity?

VOTE: Junpei
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 156, Junpei wrote:
Anyway, Stringer, you don't have a good place to vote?

Not at the moment, I'm not sure of the warriormode wagon and don't want it to get out of hand this early in the day. Nothing worse than quicklynching day 1.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Junpei »

Okay sly... uh.. so my mentioning MoI is what made me worthy of a vote? Or at least, it is what decided for you between not voting and voting me?

I'm not going to waste more time on this, anyone can see how dumb your slip is.

EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

It wasn't taken out of context, because you're still saying the same thing. Toog needs to elaborate more on his ability before we decide to lynch him for the sake of getting rid of that ability. That translates to "Toog, you should reveal your ability" in my eyes, because Toog wouldn't want votes on him if his thing isn't all that anti-town after all. It's still trying to get his role out into the open, which is something we don't have. Instead of accepting that, you went off to defend your actions with an explanation that really didn't work, which only makes me more suspicious.
Furthermore, I'm a bit worried if you still don't have any idea on who is scum. Do you at least have any minor tells?
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 68, Stringer Bell wrote:
In post 44, wazzatron wrote:CRYPTO WTF seriously dude.

a) voted self
b) unvoted and voted someone due to trying to make a plan
c) basicly wanted a super quick lynch.
d) unvoted again and jumped onto another wagon.

so all i have to say is

vote crypto

I'm not an expert on crypto's play, I've never played with him before, but it certainly seems to me that a), b), and c) were all part of RVS, and therefore not really to be taken seriously. In d), he jumped on the warriormode "wagon", which consisted of Magistar Ludi and nobody else, because warrior's reasoning was nonexistent.

In post 35, warriormode wrote:I like your plan implosion.
Should be very helpful.
And I doubt scum will pass each other abilities.
But if they do, all the easier I suppose.

Vote: crypto

If we go with the assertion that crypto voted warriormode because he failed to give a reason for his vote, then this unvote-vote onto MoI certainly needs some explaining:

In post 59, crypto wrote:
unvote
vote: magnaofillusion

Isn't the point of RVS to get discussion start, and therefore should be taken seriously?

@Junpei: My personality is the same irl and game. I am shy and not very outspoken.

@Crypto: Your play of, "Im too scummy to be mafia," won't work.
Vote Crypto

@MoI: The strategy seems good as it was in the first game. The only problem I have is that the mod would obviously have done something to make the plan fail.

In post 123, warriormode wrote:
In post 121, Stringer Bell wrote:
In post 116, warriormode wrote:
In post 114, Toogeloo wrote:By the by...

I have a power. One that has been described as "anti-town" by at least one person.

Seriously? Why are you sharing this?
Unvote, vote:Toogeloo

How does it make him scummy that he has an anti-town ability? The abilities were distributed at random..The fact that he shared it doesn't really matter to me, doesn't give me a tell at all. The only thing it tells me is that there are anti-town abilities in the game..

If we lynch someone with an anti-town ability, doesn't that mean that ability is gone?
I thought we also agreed not to say or hint towards our roles for today. did we not?
His post here isn't really scummy, the fact that he hasn't voted or even given some kind of read on anyone yet is.

We lynch people who are ANTI-TOWN and have a ANTI-TOWN ability.
Not someone who hasn't shown to be Anti-town, but has an Anti-town ability.
You voted Toog not for been scummy, but because he hasn't given content? So you don't think he scum, but lets lynch him anyways?
Wut?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by crypto »

Bunnylover wrote:@Crypto: Your play of, "Im too scummy to be mafia," won't work.
I'm not trying to be scummy. In fact I'm one of the most proactive players right now. Take two.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Junpei »

Guys: I highly doubt that the mod has thrown a hidden wrench which we can't predict to mess up the obvious plan. Rather, the mod would have us learn that the plan is not going to be so strong anymore, as such, the poison kill was made. I believe that is the primary change, with perhaps a scum ability to mess with something regarding it. What I'm getting at is my current theory is that scum have an ability to mess with the ability distribution such that the poison kill is more attractive.

So -- Stop going "oh but the mod would make it fail~~", because that string is broken now.

Bunnylover, crypto has actually not been too scummy to be scum. There are a good handful of great things he has said, I suggest you ISO him, it's an easy read.

Crypto: Could you explain your vote on warrior in a little more detail?

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Mod 1 wrote:
A bizarre experiment in Chamber c9098 has successfully created a method of cycling that allows any anti-town factions existing within the game to pass abilities to subjects within their team. But this power is not without its consequences. If an anti-town factional member chooses to cycle an ability to one of their partners, it will cause them to be poisoned, and die the following night.

Everyone needs to tattoo the above paragraph on the back of their eyelids. This is so very, very important to remember, especially later in the game. I might go so far as to post this after every new game day starts just as a reminder to everyone.

---

Junpei 7 wrote:Post your personality. If you have two separate personas "ingame, real life", then make them separate.

I try to check my emotions at the door if at all possible when playing mafia.

I'd say I have a very generic personality in real life, but I don't mean that in a bad way. I'm sure any junior psychology majors would have fun with that.

Junpei 10 wrote:Please don't start an argument on day 1 diddin. I know that that wasn't your intention, it's just that I know what you're talking about and I don't want any of the day absorbed in a fit.

There's something a little too defensive about this quote given the fact that FC hadn't posted yet.

---

implosion 11 wrote:1: there might be some kind of ability which can explicitly stop the poison kill. If this is the case, and the ability has no beneficial aspect, then that person should claim either today or tomorrow. We can deal with it by dumping it on someone scummy and nuking them out of orbit. or lynching also works. It's also theoretically possible that the scum have some kind of poison kill though, so yeah.
2: there might be some normal protective ability (like a doctor) that happens to protect against the poison kill.
If anyone has a doctor ability, then they should ask the mod if that ability will protect against the poison kill.
They shouldn't claim, for obvious reasons. They can claim later.
3: the scum have an ability which directly combats the poison, for example, a factional one-shot free pass-between-each-other ability to prevent us from clearing people. I wouldn't be surprised if something like this is in the game after the strategy we wound up using last time, and there's no way to detect it, so people who pass abilities to scum or get them are probably just going to be somewhat townier, as opposed to being clear.

1: Agreed.
2: Agreed.
3: Definitely agreed.

implosion 11 wrote:Thoughts?

This sounds fine to me.

---

crypto 42 wrote:if you read the x01 plan then why did you only say this in your third post instead of using it to kickstart the convo in an earlier post

I love this post. This is the kind of critical interrogatory that I can grab onto and squeeze tightly.

Vote: Junpei

---

spring 47 wrote:Am I right or am I missing something?

I tend to agree with this, but I think as long as we hold out with the caveat that there may be a third-party role... I don't see how it will ultimately hurt us in the end. Believe me, I'm the last person to nod my head when someone calls another player confirmed, especially in a theme game.

---

MoI 51 wrote:
Official Passing Strategy

The Cyclic Claim process is a two step process.

Step 1 - The Day after you cycle a power at Night in your first post of the day you claim to have passed a power. You do NOT claim the Power or who you passed it to.

Step 2 - The second Day after you cycle a power at Night in your first post of the day you claim who you passed the power in Step 1 to. In the case of possessing multiple powers you claim every person you passed the to. You do NOT claim what the power was.

This process is ongoing and can result in multiple claims in any given day. For example -

Day 2 everyone claims if they passed a power Night 1.
Day 3 everyone claims who they passed their power to Night 1 and if they passed a power Night 2.
Day 4 everyone claims who they passed their power to Night 2 and if they passed a power Night 3.
And so forth.

Yeah, I like this. Speaking from experience as well, this really helped do the scum in last game. MoI put it best, it's too useful for us not to do it again. While I won't go so far as to say it would be bastard of the Mod to put in some counteractive measure against the town relying too heavily on passing as a scumhunting tool, I still agree with the premise here.

MoI 53 wrote:
Also fair warning – Any player that sends a powerful Pro-Town ability (Doc / Investigation / Vig) out of play by ‘forgetting’ to send a cycling choice is to be lynched immediately. I put this out there so no-one can claim “oops, I forgot”.

This is too absolutist for me, but I'm willing to oblige any increased sense of scuminess on this basis.

---

Toogeloo 56 wrote:Discussion for the most part hasn't devolved from setup discussion and personality discussion. The votes out there are still more or less random, and not much discussion to promote moving out of the RVS yet.

A little detached for my taste, but at least you're being honest.

---

crypto 61 wrote:for a loose cannon you are awfully conservative with your vote

Agreed.

---

Pere 74 wrote:I'm sure the claim strategies are fine. I'm also sure the mod won't allow the game to be broken by it, so while planning is good, I'm only for it as long as it helps town. If it ceases to help, or helps scum more, then we need to be adaptable to changing the strategy.

This goes without saying. Seems like you're talking here just to be talking.

---

MoI 81 wrote:Saying your playstyle generates scum-reads as you did is Anti-Town. If you are Town you’ve only given scum an open invitation to attack you by self-admitting you are naturally ‘scummy’. If you are scum it’s a pre-emptive measure to say “I’m not scummy, it’s my playstyle” which is a complete cop-out. Neither serves Town’s interests.

Agreed.

MoI 124 wrote:
@Toog
– why not vote for someone right now. That’s be great! At least until we get a vote-count. Thanks in advance!

I think you and crypto have more in common this game than y'all may have otherwise thought.

---

Toogeloo 126 wrote:Why is everyone so interested in me putting a vote on someone?

:|

Why not?

---

Junpei 150 wrote:Stringer, justifying rolefishing with trying to further explain a post which carefully does not rolefish, rather tries to stay true to the plan of which no one is opposing, is ridiculous. Go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

I like this point.

---

Stringer 153 wrote:
Unvote
. Still had it on Fourseen from RVS, no reason to keep it there since we've clearly moved past RVS/RQS.

I very much dislike this unvote without revoting. Especially at this precarious time for you as you start to get more pressure on your Toogeloo stance.

Stinger 159 wrote:Not at the moment, I'm not sure of the warriormode wagon and don't want it to get out of hand this early in the day. Nothing worse than quicklynching day 1.

In a 25 player game? Are you serious?

Unvote
;
Vote: Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell, Toogeloo, and Junpei all strike me as off so far. We still need to hear from whisper & Fur.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by diddin »

In post 75, Magister Ludi wrote:I like this StringerBell guy!

Yeah, warriormode's initial post was very worthy of a vote. I would say that crypto sprinting away from a warrior vote looks suspicious if warrior ever flips scum. (Its also possible crypto is trying to go with the idea that a lot of posts equal town, and is just posting high volumes to this end.)

In post 78, crypto wrote:okay, okay, magister ludi, you've cowed me into busing my scum mate. it's only page 3, so i'm confident enough that by the end of day one he'll have wormed his way out of getting lynched like all early-game obvious scum do, thanks to his own recovery as well as to the town's wondrous ability to overlook plain scummy behavior and instead obsess over ridiculous conspiracy theories.

unvote
vote: warriormode

what i have on magna is very thin, so this satisfies me.

preview edit:
magister ludi wrote:Crypto, why would you want me to explain why someone should be voted, if you agree that they should be voted?
i want to get a feel for your thought process. that's a cornerstone of effective scumhunting.

magna wrote:You've presented what at this early stage is the scummiest post I have seen so far.
enlighten me.

Crypto gets flak for sprinting away from warrior wagon, promptly revotes warrior. diescumdie

unvote, Vote: crypto
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Junpei »

Not that I don't agree with you with the scum read on Stringer, but do those two quotes summarize your read on him? I'd like you to be more articulate about that.

Also..
" '
crypto 61 wrote:for a loose cannon you are awfully conservative with your vote
'
Agreed."

Did you not see the response to this?
here.

For when you respond yes, why don't you find it applicable?

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Because I thought it was gibberish. I don't care if Toogeloo thinks he's being smart by "withholding information" (it seems to me like he's been fairly loose lipped so far anyways for someone who claims not to have much of an impact during the first part of the day), I'll still vote him if I think he's scummy. I didn't let him get away with that nonsense during DEFCON 3.0, why should this game be any different?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Additionally, in regards to your Stringer comment, I'm not sure how I could articulate any more than that. Nothing struck me during my initial readthrough of this game until his reluctance to actually cast a vote and his lame excuse that he was scared to put more pressure on warrior. I think it is more worthy of acting on then my gripe with your suspicious failure to mention planning earlier. Plus you happened to benefit from calling out Stringer before anyone else did.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by crypto »

There are scum on my wagon, mark my words.

Diddin's vote is particularly lazy and thoughtless. Better hold onto your bootstraps, diddin, because we're junking you after we junk warriormode.

Junpei wrote:Crypto: Could you explain your vote on warrior in a little more detail?
No. I pretty much covered it.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Junpei »

You can't justify an action with stating that the action was executed at a prior moment in time. I suppose then that a holocaust is in order then as well?

Extremas aside, that is poor logic. Crypto says that someone defined as 'loose canon' (a term which, is highly interpretive from person to person) should not be conservative with their vote. You agreed. You believe that a 'loose canon' should not be conservative with their vote.

Now; if that is true, and loose canons shouldn't be conservative with votes, then we have a problem. However, the term 'loose canon' has no accurate definition, and as such we cannot assume one meant X when they meant Y. So we cannot say that his definition is gibberish.

Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

pedit: -.- Why is it that when I forget ONE thing, people think it's scummy. I know I'm great and all, but I'm not a perfect person. The previous statement is me just venting, respond to the content of this post please.

pedit2: Crypto, diddins' vote has merit and has good logic to it. Crypto, explain it again then, because I don't understand it.

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by crypto »

Diddin's reasoning for his vote is atrocious.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by crypto »

Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Junpei »

So your reason for voting him is that he doesn't have a 'townie passion'?

Hm.. that doesn't make sense to me though. I mean, I hardly could call many of the players in this game playing with passion. So I'll have to ask you...
VP7633971 - MagnaofIllusion [Online.]
FY2944752 - implosion [Online.]
QN3377293 - EtherealCookie [Online.]
NV9891464 - RedCoyote [Online.]
LV1086665 - Workdawg [Online.]
KD4483656 - springlullaby [Online.]
YN9933507 - warriormode [Online.]
UG9095648 - whispersilk [Online.]
DZ2705139 - Furcolow [Online.]
JW2804010 - nopointinactingup [Online.]
OS7326311 - Magister Ludi [Online.]
PZ5915512 - diddin [Online.]
TI1875313 - SlySly [Online.]
IW8573414 - Junpei [Online.]
XX4698015 - crypto [Online.]
WE5874016 - Sinestro [Online.]
GH8479717 - PeregrineV [Online.]
SN5795818 - Kdub [Online.]
BT1357719 - Stringer Bell [Online.]
AB3817120 - Drunken Piper [Online.]
ED5235621 - projectmatt [Online.]
ZO1739422 - FourseenCircumstance [Online.]
HI9210223 - Bunnylover [Online.]
RX3447924 - wazzatron [Online.]
CY3601025 - Toogeloo [Online.]

Please highlight the names which are playing with townie passion in bold. Lets see how many scumreads you have.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”