MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:22 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 224, Magister Ludi wrote:Magna, it seems obvious that this fourseen wagon is the counterwagon on legitimate scum warriormode.

Magister, it seems obvious that there are two wagons. Without flips are you asserting that here is no possibility they aren't on two Newbs / VIs displaying bad gameplay as opposed to scummy gameplay?

You've never elaborated on why warrior is scum that I can recall. Link me or elaborate please.

What do you think of Stringer?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:28 am

Post by crypto »

Resolved: That reading comprehension is not MagnaofIllusion's strong point.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

I think that is a correct assessment. Just iso warrior, should be self evident. Stringer I thought was early town but I liked your few points against him. The fact he hoped on the fourseen wagon while dodging the warrior wagon strengthens my conviction in warrior scum.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:38 am

In post 227, Magister Ludi wrote:I think that is a correct assessment. Just iso warrior, should be self evident. Stringer I thought was early town but I liked your few points against him. The fact he hoped on the fourseen wagon while dodging the warrior wagon strengthens my conviction in warrior scum.

No, "ISO it's self-evident" doesn't cut it.

Explain your warrior read with support.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

hmmm. Why?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 144, Junpei wrote:

Penegrine: Why are you voting with codetags? Why not names?

Name was included, but this is the first vote mechanic I've played to include codetags. I know they are flavor, but kind of cool.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:57 am

Post by SlySly »

In post 222, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 220, SlySly wrote:
Then wtf are you talking about? I was on a terrible team and still had a chance to win had the mod not screwed us in the night. I played to win and I didn't lurk. Let's see you overcome zwet and arudeboy. Who were you in that game? gandalf?

I was part of the MemoriaEsponia Hydra. Yes, you did lurk pretty strong and I identified you as likely scum Day 1. We can review the Dead QT for support for that if you wish.

Not sure what your playing to win comment means. I said I saw you lurk as scum in LOTR Mafia. That's why you are on the list, not for listed VI element.

I see you don't address the scum-chat angle at all. Again, why bring that up?

I assumed you were putting me in the VI slot as scumchatters often do.

In post 222, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
SlySly wrote:
I haven't read x01, nor do I plan to. Implosion's plan was presented as a plan that worked in x01 and also seemed to not take into account that scum are able to pass powers amongst themselves in this game.

Your response is pretty weak here. Scum still die if they pass between themselves.

Again, why do you differentiate between our plans as one being effective because it is different from X01 when both are the same plan as X01, minus the initial Power claiming in Implosions?

I didn't realize your plan was from x01. I don't recall you presenting it that way. I'm at work and don't have time to dig back through at the moment. I will go back and look at implosion's plan when I get home and see why that exclusion bothered me.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 82, crypto wrote:
toogeloo wrote:blah

i wish you would vote

or state some reads

or something

In post 183, crypto wrote:
projectmatt wrote:
Crypto, can you give me three town reads and the reasons for them quickly?
I'd rather keep my cards close to my chest at this point.

In post 187, crypto wrote:Projectmatt:
I don't like outing more reads than I need to. It gives scum more data to work with and allows them to shape the game accordingly.

In post 95, crypto wrote:
magna wrote:Why question him then?
again,
understanding people's thought processes is fundamental to my scumhunting – and everyone else's, i hope.

@Crypto- I get confused when I see you ask others for their reads and why you are scummy, but you want to keep your reads close to you, but think that understanding people's thought processes is fundamental to scumhunting. Can you clarify please?
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:09 am

Post by crypto »

There's nothing to clarify.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:13 am

In post 233, crypto wrote:There's nothing to clarify.

He's right. Crypto is one of those players who believes that Cognitive Dissonance and Inconsistency are just long words as opposed to signs of conflicted play, which is much more likely to come from scum.

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:16 am

Post by crypto »

If you want to read me then you will have to find another way.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:21 am

Post by crypto »

Magna, the fact that you are still arguing that I'm scum is pretty hilarious. Your ego gets in the way of stepping back and looking at other people's play. You are currently arguing that I'm scum because I have a play style with which you disagree. Get a grip.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Crypto- If you don't plan to give your reads or allow others to understand your thought processes, then why are you asking for the same from anyone?

Re:Fourseen wagon- How did he gain 6 votes in 10 posts when he hasn't said shit? All the while people saying "good case on Fourseen". Fishy as hell.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:38 am

In post 236, crypto wrote:Magna, the fact that you are still arguing that I'm scum is pretty hilarious. Your ego gets in the way of stepping back and looking at other people's play. You are currently arguing that I'm scum because I have a play style with which you disagree. Get a grip.

Where I am arguing you are scum again? I'm not voting you as significantly scummy play has actually occured and I've moved my votes there. I'm more letting people know you are just generally bad.

projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:39 am

Post by projectmatt »

Warriormode, please respond to the case on you. Also, do you still suspect Toogeloo more or less?

In post 226, crypto wrote:Resolved: That reading comprehension is not MagnaofIllusion's strong point.

This post, along with the one three posts above this post are addressing Magna as 100% town and not scum who's attempting to cling on to an "easy" target.

In post 227, Magister Ludi wrote:I think that is a correct assessment. Just iso warrior, should be self evident. Stringer I thought was early town but I liked your few points against him. The fact he hoped on the fourseen wagon while dodging the warrior wagon strengthens my conviction in warrior scum.

Not going to buy this, no matter what role Warrior may flip this will be bother me in the long run. Magister, please explain why Warrior is scum. You don't have to make a wall, just a basic summary of some of his scumtells. You can do that, right?
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Kdub »

In post 223, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Of course it is obvious backtracking. Did you miss the part where I specifically called out, before any of his posts, fourseen as a clear VI? He is. I don't see what he did as very scum motivated.

If he wanted to drop an easy vote he could have just wagonned Warrior. Warrior had more votes and hopping on that wagon wouldn't get significant flak. What fourseen did was drop a vote on Crypto who is not a newb like warrior and much more active in the thread. I can't see much reasoning for that from fourseen-scum unless fourseen and warrior are aligned together.

Yes, I did miss where you said he was a VI. That might explain his original weak vote on crypto, but backing off when people start getting on him for it (and contradicting his original reasoning of "information purposes" while doing so) is scummy, newb or not.

In post 210, Magister Ludi wrote:Predicted counterwagon in 3...2...1...

In post 224, Magister Ludi wrote:Magna, it seems obvious that this fourseen wagon is the counterwagon on legitimate scum warriormode.

Wait, were you referring to a counterwagon to the warrior wagon in 210? Because at that point, the FC wagon was gaining a lot of steam, so I had thought that was what you were referring to. What is your opinion of FC?

It looks like you put an RVS vote on warrior and then somehow evolved that into legitimate suspicion without explanation. You seem far more supportive of a warrior lynch than your posts have justified at this point.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:44 am

Post by projectmatt »

Also, the wagon on Fourseen is far from justified. While Warrior has commited some legitimately scummy play, and an attempted lynch on him is logical, the logic on Fourseen that I'm seeing is "he's bad." Can I just send a reminder that our goal is to
lynch the scum and not the town?
If you believe that Fourseen has scumtold, then go ahead. But I'm seeing most of the players voting him because "he's playing bad" which both implies a belief that he's town who simply needs to get out of the way, or an attempt to PL in favor of actually hunting for mafia with your vote.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:57 am

Post by crypto »

In post 238, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 236, crypto wrote:Magna, the fact that you are still arguing that I'm scum is pretty hilarious. Your ego gets in the way of stepping back and looking at other people's play. You are currently arguing that I'm scum because I have a play style with which you disagree. Get a grip.

Where I am arguing you are scum again? I'm not voting you as significantly scummy play has actually occured and I've moved my votes there. I'm more letting people know you are just generally bad.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:He's right. Crypto is one of those players who believes that Cognitive Dissonance and Inconsistency are just long words as opposed to signs of conflicted play,
which is much more likely to come from scum
Man, you can't even read your own posts can you?
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:58 am

Post by crypto »

In post 237, PeregrineV wrote:@Crypto- If you don't plan to give your reads or allow others to understand your thought processes, then why are you asking for the same from anyone?
This isn't a game of ethics. Stop trying to turn it into one.

projectmatt wrote:This post, along with the one three posts above this post are addressing Magna as 100% town and not scum who's attempting to cling on to an "easy" target.
A scintillating observation.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:02 am

Post by projectmatt »

Thanks, Crypto. I thought your tone of confidence in reference to Magna being town when he was doing things you saw as poorly constructed was unsettling.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:07 am

In post 242, crypto wrote:Man, you can't even read your own posts can you?

No, you moron. It means that you play in a specific Anti-Town herp a derp playstyle manner where you specificly go out of your way to emulate scummy play regardless of alignment. Your "read me some other way" is a clear indication of this.

It means your play is going to be scummy and bad regardless. Even if you are Town odds are you will not help out Town long Term.

No go sit and the corner and stop yapping like a Tea-cup Poodle. Some of us have scum to catch.

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:21 am

Post by crypto »

You're clinically fucking retarded if you think my play is anti-town.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:36 am

ProjectMatt wrote:Also, the wagon on Fourseen is far from justified. While Warrior has commited some legitimately scummy play, and an attempted lynch on him is logical, the logic on Fourseen that I'm seeing is "he's bad." Can I just send a reminder that our goal is to lynch the scum and not the town? If you believe that Fourseen has scumtold, then go ahead. But I'm seeing most of the players voting him because "he's playing bad" which both implies a belief that he's town who simply needs to get out of the way, or an attempt to PL in favor of actually hunting for mafia with your vote.

Please provide your case as to why Warrior is scummy. You haven’t provided any more reasons than Magister.

Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

crypto is angry town. He may be hypocritical about revealing reads and such, but I still think he's town. I stand by my Fourseen vote, I haven't seen anything from him to make him less scummy than he was, nor anything from anyone else that has been scummier than Fourseen.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:19 am

Post by diddin »

In post 177, crypto wrote:I'm voting him because his first post felt off. His second was bad as well. I was asked to shed light on my intuition and I complied. I gave fair warning that it was an intuitive read so don't expect me to entertain your interrogation.

Bullshit you're OMGUSing me
In post 180, projectmatt wrote:
Unvote

Crypto, can you give me three town reads and the reasons for them quickly?

Diddin, explain to me how changing your thought process is a scum tell, please.

Lynches I do not want today: Implosion, Junpei, Ethereal, Magna, Crypto (The hops on his wagon with poor justification, paired with Diddin's bizarre confidence make want to not lynch him.)

Lynches I can approve of: Diddin, Warrior

Vote: Warriormode

Diddin, in your next post please post as many reads are you have.

It's the fact that he changed his mind right after someone said it was scummy that he unvoted warriormode that was bad, not changing his mind in general.

In post 246, crypto wrote:You're clinically fucking retarded if you think my play is anti-town.

Die.

Townreads: Toogaloo, FourseenCircumstance
Scumreads: Crypto, Junpei, Warriormode

Fourseen wagon is consistent with his play in both TV and Toy Story and is full of jumpers. Makes him look town and crypto and WM look scummy.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”