SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I cant believe I'm hopping up to this plate one last time.

Hay FATE:

Fate - Still scum. Needs rope. Did the "no way Reck don't call SDCs scum" thing early on, which makes me think him and one more SDC are scum. The constant joking admissions to scuminess was another tell. The turnaround on Kuribo looked fake. Didn't really push for the Kuribo lynch while voting him. Doesn't seem Fate-like. And his unvote of me after the first part of my reads was too lazy to be TownFate.
He wants an easy lynch.

SpyreX (4): Ellibereth,
Fate
, Sleepless Assassin, xRECKONERx

Grimm
Lowell
Chunk
Kuribo
Pine
Elvis
reck
DGB
Hind
ZD
Socio
Shattered
MME
Khan
Sera
Spring
Rhinox
Elli
Fate
Spy

I mean its almost like its not even trying to make sense anymore or that it ever did huh.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by kuribo »

he also talks about me alot

i mean, i'm flattered, but i don't swing that way

no, i totally do for the right price
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Well you're town now because you see
Show

Proud member of BaM
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Spy what happened to me being scum
green shirt thursdays
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Still votin for you fyi
Show

Proud member of BaM
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1063, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1060, Zdenek wrote:My vote was elsewhere, but this is not the first time I've commented on you.

Yes, yeah. I got that. I already linked to post 109 which is the first (and only) time you mention that you think I'm scum before your recent vote.

In post 1060, Zdenek wrote:Good job completely misrepping yourself.

I've look a handful of KK's past games and as town he's rational and fairly careful, and doesn't seem to make the same sort of crazy statements that he's making here.

Would you fucking spit out what the hell you're talking about? What crazy statements?

How am I misrepping myself by pointing out that you took my comments out of context and tried to make them look scummy?

Not scummy, but crazy. Couple that with the fact that you are clearly a rational and thoughtful player, you get scummy because there is no chance that you really believe the things you are saying.

For instance:
kahn wrote:
It's a psychological ploy. If you want people to ignore you, then you act really annoying and sarcastic.
If you honestly thought that he was scummy, then you'd show your work by explaining how he's been manipulating town this whole time.

There's also the use of the "unfocused scum-hunting" scum tell on CK.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yo reck what happened to the grand 1v1 where you would see my smiting from the afterlife
Show

Proud member of BaM
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Sleepless Assassin »

Spy I hope you aren't seriously trying to imply fate wouldn't bus by pulling up that vote count.
3-2 as scum and 5-8 as town

Www.escapeintothemixradio.com/EMRchatroom.html come say hi
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by SpyreX »

If you thought it was a bus why would it be "goin for the easy lynch" and in what world would I be "an easy lynch"
Show

Proud member of BaM
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1106, SpyreX wrote:Yo reck what happened to the grand 1v1 where you would see my smiting from the afterlife

I'm still game.

Either your scum, or the sweet precious babychild you have now has caused you to lose touch with your mafia playin' abilitahz.
green shirt thursdays
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Max »

Hoppster
is replacing
My Milked Eek
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Spy because you were the hot wagon starting up and he busses to stay consistent with town play.

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by Fate »

...?

Your complete and utter lack of anything resembling logic or sense in your reads is REALLY GRATING ME

FFKRESFOJKSEPOFJWOIJFEOJIFWAIJTOWIEJ

DAMN IT SPY

WHY CANT

YOU

CALL ME SCUM OR SOMETHING

AND MAKE THIS EASIER FOR ME
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

FATE YOU'RE SCUM LOLRECKTOWNPLAY

NOW LET'S LYNCH SPYREX
green shirt thursdays
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Hoppster »

yeah so it's 4am almost

but yeah

UNVOTE:
VOTE: SA

got a few notes jotted down which I'll get up tomorrow

basically though that last list of reads is totally a scumclaim.

did have a gut-town-lean on sleepless from first post ala mastin but probably just me being retarded will check tomorrow when not so tired.

SpyreX seems to be playing similarly to that recently finished game which I don't recall in my sleep-deprived state but everybody complained postgame about how obvscum he was. I didn't see it myself but a skim gives me a similarish vibe here although idrk. I have '981 Spy counter' in my notes which iirc meant that his post was a blatant push of a counterwagon but I need to check that.

Rhinox is a good choice for sleeplessbuddy and possibly zdenek as well

Reck is obvtown, Hindu and e_k are pretty town, Socio is probtown, DGB is probtown, leaning town on kev and Grimm.

(Need to check Flash Mafia about DGB, somebody said she claims when she puts herself forward to be lynched as town but I don't remember that.)

Lowell is sadly probably town for 1078.

Can't remember any stances that spring has made...

fuck it's 4:20 now I type slowly when I'm tired admittedly phonepost but still goodnight
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Soo I thought I'd fall instantly asleep but I didn't so here I am weeee

I checked, It is just me being retarded with my guttown read on SA (or maybe it's me being retarded now with my confirmation bias w/e I just know I'm being retarded in some way) and Spyrex 981 may on hindsight not have been what I thought it was too tired to work out ATM but not too tired to post this apparently weird how things work

Cbaaaa to find flash mafia right now but might be back in 10 mins again who knows
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Sleepless Assassin
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Sleepless Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Hop, what about my reads don't you like?

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:39 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 1116, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Hop, what about my reads don't you like?

Yeah, this will kinda suck for you but basically the tone and wording just feels unnatural and feigned.

Admittedly not as SLAM-DUNK as I'd imagined last night/early this morning, but still enough for me to be satisfied with my vote.

In post 1094, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Khan - ... it looks like he's back after Kuribo after pushing him, letting up, and being called out for letting up.
Actually, no. Looks like I'm wrong.
He was defending himself against Kuribo, not attacking him. Posts some reads with reasons. Meh, I don't agree with a lot of what he's saying, but he's definitely pushing hard for what he wants. I think he's scummier than I thought he was before, but still not a top scum read.

Seriously, what?

I appreciate that sometimes opinions change but you just do not type out "well I think KK is blablabla because etc. WAIT ACTUALLY HE'S NOT DISREGARD MY LAST PARAGRAPH" all in one post.

Maybe that's what went inside your head, but if it is you just press the backspace key and rewrite "Well KK is X" into "KK is not X". Not difficult. I really don't understand the town-thinking behind "hmmm well I just changed my mind and KK is actually not X but I'll keep the bits where I say that he is X because lolbackspaceis4losers!" It just comes across as scum trying to maximise the percieved content of their post.

In post 1094, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Kuribo - I'm not going to waste the time sifting through everything for this. My opinion on him should have been clear throughout the game. He was really scummy, slowly got a little better, them BAM! Dropped that town tell looking back and realizing scum were daytalking. He's probtown.

Usage of 'BAM' (paticularly capitalised) feels forced. Feels like scum over-justifying an inconsistent read.

In post 1094, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Lowell - This one is hard for me. He's very non existant. I think we are more likely to find something out about him after we get some flips because people seem to have clear thoughts on him somehow. Let's see. He was confident kublai and myself were scum early on. Reck, Spring, Socio, and Kuribo town. I'd be interested to know why. Most of that is different from my early reads. His vote post on me looks pretty genuine, actually. You know what? When I look closer, Lowell doesn't seem the way I've been picturing him. I thought he was quiet, lurky, kind of inactive, but I had it wrong. He's just concise. Plenty of reads. Plenty of reasons. Just not a lot of words. Lowell is town.

Again with the "well this but wait no actually it's not that".

In post 1094, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Malth/Sera- Malth didn't do anything except joke vote, say he couldn't keep up, and ask to be replaced. Therefore, I couldn't get a read on him. Sera has two posts saying he has homework and is working on the game. I'd like to see at least partial stuff. Slight scum read just because he claimed to be "working on it" but has provided absolutely nothing. Not one read. Not one vote. Nothing.

You claim that you
could not
get a read on math (ie. it was
impossible
to obtain a read on him) but you have a slight scum-read on Sera (bearing in mind this was before his #1098)?

I used the multi-ISO to ISO them together... absolutely boggled.

In post 1094, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Rhinox - My first thought is that he seems quieter than usual. That can easily be explained by the large game though. I lean town, but am definitely interested to see what I'll find when I read up. Kublai vote looks legit. Calls the first 12 pages noise. Seems like he'd be able to pull
something
out of it. At least something more than just Kublai is scum. He's going on about the noise thing too much and I don't like the "I don't fit in" stuff about a dinosaur era and whatever. It looks like excuses to me. You have to adapt. Sees me at L-1 and says the case sucks but I'm not townish. So he's fencesitting. Avoiding the wagon, but leaving options open. Hmm. Wonder why I didn't see this scum earlier.

oh man this whole thing just stinks of scumbuddy-distancedistancedistance

You soft-attack him for being quiet but then straight away defend him. Then you lean town on him and make a vague attack that isn't
necessarily
indicative of alignment ("Seems like he'd be able to pull
something
out of it"). More vague attacks ("excuses... You have to adapt") which again could just be personal criticisms rather than anything indicative of alignment, and then the last bit is just "welp my scumbuddy made a weird stance on me how should I react to that" and you end up concluding scum from leaning town.

In post 1094, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Spring - She's escaping attention very well. Did the sideline thing by "siding with kuribo". Voted me cuz it was the cool thing to do (Or maybe because I called her scum). A lot of discrediting on my case on her. And my Fate case (connection?). Votes Kuribo for being vulgar. She keeps popping in with maybe a read or two just to seem like she's not lurking. I don't like it.

lolconnectionz let me just put it in brackets with a question mark so I seem like town weighing up somthing in my head

In post 1094, Sleepless Assassin wrote:- Seemed like Chunk and Pine earlier as far as reads/reasons and what not, but seems to have fallen off the radar. Hmm. Actually, first few posts don't look that way at ith the case, but it looks genuine. Switches to Khan because he has no support for Elvis. Meh, I think he's town, but not as town as I thought before.

Again with the "Blablabla... actually NO!"

"
Meh
, I think he's town" feels forced.

In post 1094, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
Grimm
Lowell
Chunk
Kuribo

Pine
Elvis
reck
DGB

Finally I'm confused as to why you've distinguished between green-town and turquoise-town. Reading your reads I would expect all of them to be on the same level: both Grimm and DGB open with "Still town" yet they're different colours (and at extreme ends of each colour).

(sidenote: when the fuck did we get this smiley? :] )
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:11 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1105, Zdenek wrote:
Not scummy, but crazy. Couple that with the fact that you are clearly a rational and thoughtful player, you get scummy because there is no chance that you really believe the things you are saying.

So.. you don't know me. You've never met me. You've never play with/against me. You've not interacted with me anywhere that I can recall. You're also holding me to a meta you've gained from reading some number of select games.

But you know what a "really believe" more than I do?

In post 1105, Zdenek wrote:For instance:
kahn wrote:
It's a psychological ploy. If you want people to ignore you, then you act really annoying and sarcastic.
If you honestly thought that he was scummy, then you'd show your work by explaining how he's been manipulating town this whole time.
There's also the use of the "unfocused scum-hunting" scum tell on CK.

I fully believe all those things. The onus is on you to disprove that. And not via some vague nonsense like "I've read your meta and you seem different from what I think you should be like".

In post 1090, Hinduragi wrote:I can almost guarantee you DGB meant intentional lurking as in lurking for scum-intentions.

Why are you voting him now? Because he didn't finish his reads post?

Lurking for scum-intentions? What does that even mean?

Yes. And my vote's staying on for now because he's been asked some really valid questions and I'm interested in the answers.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:13 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1117, Hoppster wrote:(sidenote: when the fuck did we get this smiley? )

Yesterday. http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p3545295

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:23 am

Post by Zdenek »

KK:

why haven't you asked anyone who has called someone else scum to explain how that person has been manipulating town the whole time?

how many times has the unfocused scum hunting scum tell worked for you in the past?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:38 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm liking Hoppster so far.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:49 am

Post by springlullaby »

Can we cut the foreplay and lynch SA already?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:52 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1120, Zdenek wrote:why haven't you asked anyone who has called someone else scum to explain how that person has been manipulating town the whole time?

Again, nice spin. Are you going to provide an example of me doing this as scum? Because meta seems to be the basis of your case.

I brought that up with Pine because Pine was engaging in "Gotcha!" scum-hunting. Which is bullshit scum-hunting. Especially when it's way past the RVS stage.

I'll ask for a detailed explanation on someone's voting reasons when I either have no clue or if I'm checking if they have townie logic. Now, I've asked you twice to explain why you think I'm scum, but you've dodged twice. You want to make it a trifecta?

In post 1120, Zdenek wrote:how many times has the unfocused scum hunting scum tell worked for you in the past?

By itself, none. In conjunction with other tells, I don't know... 17? 18? Do you care about the answer, or are you just deflecting?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:01 am

Post by Rhinox »

yeah ok
unvote vote SA

Still don't think he's scum but I like this wagon more than reck or spy and nobody seems to be willing to seriously wagon anyone else anyways.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”