Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

In post 244, CooLDoG wrote:
NS/SV's posts has only made 16 posts so far. Most of them about two lines. One post is simply a "<3".
Another one is about him being butthurt about someone fucking his gf.
And yet another one is a prod doge. Is he really "useful". Why do you feel the need to defend him anyway?

Put the crack pipe down, dear, it's time to play mafia.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Rhinox »

3 isos down 3 more to go. I'll get to the rest later tonight or this weekend. Out of time now.

as you'll see these are the old school pbpa style isos, just me looking at the isos and posting my thoughts about what I see.

SV iso:

I just want to ask about why you voted SC yesterday. You called me out for not having anything to say about it, but when I look through your iso you don't really say anything other than voting and calling for his lynch - you never say why. You did say at one point if your vote needed explaining we weren't paying attention, so I guess I wasn't paying attention.

Oh also, why is fishy scum?

Fishy iso:

Still doesn't read like obvtown to me like he usually does when he's town. However, his suggestion of "leave all votes to Rhinox" doesn't sound like it comes from a scum motivated mindset. Like I already explained, it doesn't much matter if I get any more votes if scum want to kill me and hope my votes go to scum. If fishy were scum, he would know me getting more votes and not being dead would make me confirmed town, and I would think scum tend to avoid that. Also, if fishy were scum, by suggesting all votes go to me he would know that would mean dead townies would certainly not be sending votes to scum, so yeah. On the other hand, the discussion about the votes seemed like kind of a distraction to scum hunting at the start of the day. Fishy hasn't done a whole lot of scum hunting today and then flipped on the only scumhunting he did by flipping on SC so... mixed read still.

Darox iso:

Wow there really isn't much there. All his reads are unexplained. I don't know why he voted for who he voted for at all, including the whisper lynch he was on. The most he's talked about today is how bad it is I have 3 votes and how stacking votes on me is a bad idea. As I explained above in the fishy section, it doesn't benefit scum at all to have more votes go to me. I could confirm me as town (or someone else if I'm nightkilled), and it ensures votes won't be going to scum. So there is scum motivation for trying to shoot down the plan. I also don't like that his justification for why votes going to me are bad is only valid if I am scum, but he doesn't try to argue that I'm likely scum. Could be a fearmongering tactic? I could undestand his objection if he thought I was scum but he hasn't tried to make that arguement. The most important part though is that there is absolutely no scumhunting in Darox's iso over 2 days.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:12 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 252, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
NS/SV's posts has only made 16 posts so far. Most of them about two lines. One post is simply a "<3".
And yet another one is a prod doge. Is he really "useful". Why do you feel the need to defend him anyway?

Okay, this is a 100% serious question. Do you think that you have been legitimately useful this game?

@amrun, why do you have to defend SV? Seriously. No body is going to lynch him atm.
unvote, vote: amrun

Town reads are stupid. Reasons for her town reads are incredibly stupid, Defends people who don't need defending, defends people.

Ether amrun/darox could hit the rope today for all I care. I'll probably get to do a re-read later tonight. If I do not get to do one tonight I WILL DO ONE SOMETIME TOMORROW
FOR SURE
after a wank.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

In post 253, Rhinox wrote:Fishy iso:
Still doesn't read like obvtown to me like he usually does when he's town.

I very much don't always read as obvtown whenever I'm town. If that's your meta of me, you've been very lucky in the games we've played together. In this game, I'm rather floundering for solid scumreads - I've got mixed feelings or townreads on pretty much everyone. That's not at all uncommon for me as town, and particularly early in the game.

@Darox: who's scum?
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:37 am

Post by Darox »

Everyone.

I'm pretty distrustful of you & Rhinox, and think SC is suspicious as hell, but everyone covers it pretty well.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:58 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Mind posting some, I don't know, meaningful content?
after a wank.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:09 am

Post by Darox »

In post 257, CooLDoG wrote:Mind posting some, I don't know, meaningful content?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 258, Darox wrote:
In post 257, CooLDoG wrote:Mind posting some, I don't know, meaningful content?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Actually, I just started on a full re-read.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:04 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 24, Darox wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Amrun

It's a good vote.

This strikes me as slightly odd. Darox just rvs voted on the same page, and now he switches his vote. Nothing has happened and it is still page one.

In post 28, chamber wrote:Why not the Amrun wagon? (Why did you capitalize the 'w' in 'wagon'?)

I'm really interested at why chamber asked this. I hope the mod has a dead thread.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p3507938
Just thought I might slip this in here. I think meta is pretty useless unless it is supper strong. And I mean supper strong.
And also nice to slip in here, I still think amrun's early game posts are defensive.

In post 48, Rhinox wrote:
Amrun seems just fine
. Chamber makes good points:

In post 47, chamber wrote:
In post 36, Fishythefish wrote:I'm feeling Amrun's posting here sounds really off. Since my meta of him is "looks townish as scum", I have no idea what this should make me think.

I didn't realize you were already voting Amrun when I read this earlier. So, you rvs vote her, she then acts in a way that is inconsistent with the scum meta that you have on her, and you choose to keep your vote on her because why?

Fishy that statement is pretty vague, like you're testing the waters or something.

Files away for later use.
In post 54, Amrun wrote:Well, yes, but not as SV. We've played 2 games together as SV, I think. :wink:

But yeah, I suppose you could talk about my meta with some authority here.

OH BTW SV is towntowntowntowntown

Pretty sure this here is a joke. But after one post its pretty damn ard to make a read. I don't like the continual buddy-ing. If it was a one-time "hay how's it going?" type of thing I would be fne with it. But Amrun constantly defends SV.
In post 57, chamber wrote:
In post 53, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:chamber: jfc, for god's sake DROP THE FUCKING TYPO THING. You're getting annoying. Moreso than usual. And my tolerance is fairly high, actually. Just. Shut. Up.

*yawn*. You are just butt hurt I had at it with your girlfriend. I'll decide what's relevant when I'm asking the questions.

^where I got me crack pipe fyi.
In post 60, chamber wrote:
In post 59, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Oh, and you're town (so far).

Shhh, I'm doing my best to
not
get killed N1.

Not to get off onto irrelevant tangents... But this is just cruel. Do the scum in this game have any dignity?

In post 61, StrangerCoug wrote:UNVOTE: Fishythefish since the random voting stage is over and the vote's just gathering dust right now. I'll read more closely later; right now I'm tired and everybody that stands out to me reads somewhat town.

Okay SC, why did you unvote out of RVS and not have a vote to back it up? If you had a real scum read you would have voted for them. If you don't have a scum read, then you are still in RVS. Which is it?

In post 63, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 62, Fishythefish wrote:@SV: you highly doubt I'm town? Why? Why aren't you voting me?

This is a good place for me to start right now.

VOTE: Shattered Viewpoint

Why not vote for fishy in the same post that you unvoted in?

In post 70, Amrun wrote:
In post 62, Fishythefish wrote:@SV: you highly doubt I'm town? Why? Why aren't you voting me?

No, it isn't.

Mod and all: V/LA for the weekend, but my computer decided that it won't even start up in safe mode, so I won't be as active from here on out even after that. I will be posting, but I won't have a computer at home so I can't react to things as I might have otherwise. Please be patient.

Again here we see amrun defending SV again. This time when he has a 0.00001% chance of getting lynched.

In post 81, Amrun wrote:
In post 80, StrangerCoug wrote:Why not? Shattered Viewpoint has a suspect, yet his vote's sitting idle. Why isn't he making use of his vote?

Ask him.

He's town.

What has SV done up to this point to make him town? it's top of page 4.

In post 89, StrangerCoug wrote:The more I think about Amrun defending Shattered Viewpoint the way he is, the more I suspect the two are scumbuddies. I disagree with CooLDoG that Fishythefish is scummy, but there's not much to go on yet.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and agree with SC on this one. After a re-red, I'm not 100% on the fishy thing.Amrun needs pressure votes right now btw.

In post 90, Amrun wrote:
In post 89, StrangerCoug wrote:The more I think about Amrun defending Shattered Viewpoint the way he is, the more I suspect the two are scumbuddies.

That might actually be one of the stupidest theories ever.

Elaborate.

In post 92, Amrun wrote:I'm expressing a town read on SV. It's partially meta-based. Woop de doo.

a)There is no reason for you to undermine my town read, especially this early game. Part of the reason I went after it so strongly was to see what would happen. People quick to tear down my read was one on the list - it's scummy.

b) I don't care if I'm credible at this stage of the game. I'm more credible than you, at least.

c) Most importantly,
how would the interaction between me and SV ever make sense as scumbuddies in any universe ever?
You're assigning scum motivation that simply does not exist.

A) hehe, I love re-reads for this reason. Why are you still maintaining your read on him then?
B) Does not address the read at all.
C) Wait, so defending him on multiple accounts doesn't make you scummy? Especially early in the game?

In post 95, Amrun wrote:I don't care if I'm more credible than you, I just happen to be.

Scum cannot afford to tie themselves to their partners so soon is the REAL answer here. If SV had been in danger of being lynched? Maybe.

One weak vote? Hell no.

But he had one, and you did.

In post 99, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Time to switch my vote.

unvote

Vote: StrangerCoug

If you feel that I need to explain why, you aren't paying attention.

Hop onto defender's wagon.
In post 102, CooLDoG wrote:Also, I find that SV and Amrun forming a voting block interesting. Not necessarily scummy, but interesting. I believe this is most likly simply a reaction to what they perceive as wild accusations by Coug. However, as I said before, I want to see where the Amrun/coug wagons (forgot to put that in my post above) go before I move my vote.

^CooLDoG is wrong here. Just thought that needed pointing out.
But in all fairness it did develop a bit with her recent defending of SV. Especially with stupid bullshit like "usefulness"

In post 119, whispersilk wrote:
In post 4, Darox wrote:Fishy is my benefactor.

I will inevitable die night three, so I trust you will make good use of it.

Aww, that's sweet.

In post 5, Darox wrote:Wow me no speak good english.
I am Fishy's benefactor.

Vote: Whispersilk

Even sweeter.

In post 8, Darox wrote:The only way I could be more town is if a choir of mods descended upon the thread chanting my name.

Yeah, I don't think so. All 6 of your posts have been utter fluff.

VOTE: Darox

Yeah, we actually, at some point in this game, need a darox wagon.

In post 125, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 118, Fishythefish wrote:@SC: in 112 you say SV is scummy for not voting his suspect. But what people are going after you for is your SV/Amrun link.

Why Amrun is so staunchly defending Shattered Viewpoint is well beyond me, hence why I'm making the link.

In post 118, Fishythefish wrote:And when they did that, your defences were "I don't mind scum voting me" and "this wagon is meaningless".

Conceded.

In post 118, Fishythefish wrote:Those just don't seem like the responses of somebody who I'd expect to be trying to make up their mind about whether Amrun and SV are town.

One of us is not understanding the other. My posts voice a belief in a Shattered Viewpoint/Amrun scumteam but I interpret this post as claiming that I am undecided.

See, here is why I'm having trouble making a read on SC. On one hand he makes pretty good posts. And some (like this one in my opinion) that are townish. However, some others are just half-backed. When I say half-baked I mean they seem to be concealing something. OIr he is holding back. I get odd vibes from SC. Throw him on as a possible leaning scum...

In post 132, Rhinox wrote:oops guess you guys noticed I was gone afterall. Will get caught up soon.

Rhinox reall has flown under the radar d-1. But that changes when he hold POWER!

Ohh joy, now I have to rea through that whol deamn town on town chamber v Whisper thing. not gonna happen.

In post 164, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Prod received. My vote stays. We need a hammer.

chamber is town. Annoying as hell, but town. Fishy is an opportunistic scum.
Not sure yet about whispersilk.

This could be nothing, but this sounds like a scum distance.

In post 178, StrangerCoug wrote:
Mod: You and the other players may have noticed this, and I'm still not going to declare a V/LA, but during the workweek it's easiest for me to post in the evenings MDT right now.

I'm going to go ahead and stop pursuing the Shattered Viewpoint-Amrun link. SV is not off the hook, but more compelling things are coming up in-game; namely, that I don't like whispersilk. Trying to extract reasoning out of her argument with chamber is like trying to turn lead into gold.

UNVOTE: Shattered Viewpoint
Un-Fos: Amrun

VOTE: whispersilk

Weird hammer.

So yeah... that's my re-read in notes.

Conclusions:
Sc might be someone to keep an eye on, but right now I ain't buying it.
Darox, needs a pressure wagon just to get him to post content
Amrun/SV, partnership needs to be explored further. Probably with votes.
Rhinox is null right now. Sorta wierd how he pops around when he gots da power! Although, I would probably peg him down as town for now.
Fishy is town. Nothing seemed that scummy about him.

I'm keeping me vote on amrun.
after a wank.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:12 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 256, Darox wrote:Everyone.

I'm pretty distrustful of you & Rhinox, and think SC is suspicious as hell, but everyone covers it pretty well.

If everyone is scum, then we might as well not be playing this. You are refusing to put any sort of effort into the game, and responding to CooLDoG's request to post useful content by quoting him only cements my scum read on you.

UNVOTE: Shattered Viewpoint
VOTE: Darox

While I'm typing, I don't understand the Rhinox-hate going around. Yes, we have to be careful how we write up our wills, but I fail to see how he's scummy, which is what I'm getting with the level of worrying about him going on.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:20 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Sorry—didn't catch CooLDoG's questions to me in that wall post of his.

In post 261, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 61, StrangerCoug wrote:UNVOTE: Fishythefish since the random voting stage is over and the vote's just gathering dust right now. I'll read more closely later; right now I'm tired and everybody that stands out to me reads somewhat town.

Okay SC, why did you unvote out of RVS and not have a vote to back it up? If you had a real scum read you would have voted for them. If you don't have a scum read, then you are still in RVS. Which is it?

Neither. The unvote was a precautionary measure against any crazy shenanigans while I rest up and read. It's the same logic as if I were replacing into the game with the obvious addition that I needed sleep, which meant that it would take longer than it usually takes me to get a read up.

CooLDoG wrote:

Why not vote for fishy in the same post that you unvoted in?

Because I never viewed Fishythefish as suspicious, silly :P

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

^so you did not realize that fishy was suspicious until he made that post?
after a wank.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:30 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Are you sure you're awake, CooLDoG?

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:41 am

Post by CooLDoG »

100%. You said you never viewed him as suspicious when looky here. This is the exact chronology from page 3:

What changed? How is he suspicious after that post?
after a wank.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

You just tried to refute that I ever saw Fishythefish as scummy by quoting my removing my RVS vote on him, his asking Shattered Viewpoint why he's not voting him, and my response to his post by voting... Shattered Viewpoint. How does the series of events you describe show that Fishythefish was on my scumdar? That is still a topic of confusion.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

EBWOP: that I never saw Fishythefish as scummy

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

wait? What? I don't get what you are saying. DID YOU EVER SEE FISHY AS SCUMMY BEFORE YOUR RVS UNVOTE. IF YES, WHY DID YOU NOT VOTE BEFORE. AND WHY DID YOU SAY "this is a good place to start"?

IF NO, WHAT CHANGED IN ONE POST?

That is the question.
after a wank.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Amrun »

I defended SV. Obviously. Never tried to say otherwise. Guess what? That's not a scumtell.

Weekends always semi-v/la, btw.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

In post 254, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 252, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:

Okay, this is a 100% serious question. Do you think that you have been legitimately useful this game?

Oh, honey, I'm NEVER useful. I'm just a placeholder.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:59 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 269, CooLDoG wrote:wait? What? I don't get what you are saying. DID YOU EVER SEE FISHY AS SCUMMY BEFORE YOUR RVS UNVOTE. IF YES, WHY DID YOU NOT VOTE BEFORE. AND WHY DID YOU SAY "this is a good place to start"?

IF NO, WHAT CHANGED IN ONE POST?

That is the question.

For the last time, no, I did not view Fishythefish as scummy. Ever. What changed is that I took the time to read the game.

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:13 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 270, Amrun wrote:I defended SV. Obviously. Never tried to say otherwise. Guess what? That's not a scumtell.

Weekends always semi-v/la, btw.

is a scum tell. Vote stays. Why do you feel the need to defend him was the question. Not if you defended him.

@sc okay, good enough for now.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:40 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Ohh, and when/if amrun flips scum, SV is the next lynch. Period.
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”