Mini 1246 - Bizarro Mafia: ...Mate! Who won?

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:56 am

Post by mozamis »

so I'm scum now not ace? lol
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:07 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

Mozamis, I'm not sure. You seem to be running with this idea that I think Ace is scum as far as you can go with it...but what you're failing to realize is that in spite of that being where my PVote is, I'm not sure of ANYTHING at this point.

The fact that you put 'lol' after every post you make leads me to believe that you're certain at this point that I'm scum and that everything I say is laughable. Why don't you post a case against me and try and get me lynched if that's the case? I'll give you a hint: you can't.

UNVOTE: ace5993
VOTE: mozamis

Check, mozamis.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes
Cataracts close the blinds
Let me let comfort come drown by your side.

As Town: 4-4
As Mafia: 5-0
Total Games Completed: 13

Nerd National
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:27 am

Post by mozamis »

Nice OMGUS. LOL. LOL.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:34 am

Post by mozamis »

Thinking about it, the rules say scum CAN kill after 48 hrs of beginning of day. But of course they don't have to. My thinking atm is that, at this stage, they might out it off to let town tear itself apart and give scum as much info as possible as to who they want in endgame.
So is there any incentive for town to post? E.g, lets assume I am wrong about Viscera, and he is town. Then all this is gold dust for scum.
Would game theory suggest that we would all be better off shutting up for as long as possible?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by mozamis »

so we have 3 days left ( I think) before the end of the day. So will scum just try and leave it until late as possible so we "go in blind" in for our night kill? Kinda just thinking aloud. I appreciate it may well be in towns interests not to say much.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by mozamis »

although, with three of us left and no time to agree, it is possible that we won't reach a majority (evryone just has one vote put on them) and thus scum win the next day by default.
I'm probably just being captain obvious again. Gut feeling is we need to agree on a lynch on the morning of the lynch, assuming no scum kill before then.
Does that work?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by ace5993 »

OK so I find TehBrawlGuy pretty much town. I asked him that last question because I had a slight suspicion that he was avoiding mentioning mozamis because no one else had mentioned him, and why would scum want to push for a lynch that was unpopular at the time? Looked a little like he was waiting to see who town found scummiest and then he would cast his vote there. His answer is direct and clear though, I don't think fence-sitting scum would answer like that. Nothing else that he has done has been scummy at all imo.

mozamis - Sheeped me D1 and D2, before declaring that he would not sheep me anymore after I led the lynch on a townie. After that he... basically continued to sheep me? His play is scummy, however, I just don't understand his vote on IS as coming from a townie. This is the first time I'm even considering that either mozamis or TBG could have bussed IS so that should tell you something about how much of a towntell I think this is.

VisceraEyes - I've had trouble reading him all game and still am having a bit of trouble to be honest. His play today strikes me as solidly pro-town but I can't say the same about anything before today.

Gut tells me it's mozamis, brain tells me it has to be VisceraEyes. Right now I'm going to say that I think my brain is overthinking the potential for scum to have sheeped me D1 on IS because that is literally the only thing that gives mozamis any town-cred in my eyes.

Vote: mozamis

In my opinion we need to generate as much discussion as possible before time is up imo because this is the first read I haven't been totally confident about (although maybe that's a good thing considering my recent track record :roll: ).
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:38 pm

Post by mozamis »

"his play is scummy"...followed by no evidence to back that assertion up. Indeed, take those four words out of your paragraph and the reader is left witht he impression that Moz is town.
A very hedgy vote.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:53 am

Post by mozamis »

vote tehrawlguy

Don't like his "I get strong town vibes from Moz" comment, and his done very little scum hunting all game.
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:11 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

Suddenly instead of VE being obvScum, mozamis has to pretend like he doesn't know who's town and who's not. Yeah, I'm feeling good about mozamis. Brawl, what say you?
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:11 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

mozamis, why not sheep ace? It's the town thing to do, right?
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:29 am

Post by mozamis »

what does that mean, if anything?
this is tricky. VE i sbeing a douche, which make sme want to think he's scum. And yet, he could just be annoyed at me voting for him.
The more he posts, the less he's looking scum. Whereas the less I hear from ace and Brawl, the less I lke it.
Feck knows.
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:07 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

In what way am I being a douche? I'm suspecting you as scum, and I'm saying why. Going "lol" in response to everything I say is more like being a douche than what I'm doing by far.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:21 am

Post by mozamis »

what i meant was that you seem to be a bit omgus after I voted for you. However, The sheer spontaniety of your posting is making you look less and less scum to me. In fairness to you I guess I did feel sure you were scum at the beginning of the day, and if you are town then your irritation (or "doucheness") is understandable.
Like I say, am liking your responses more an dmore though. Whereas ace and brawly...hello?
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:35 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

Except you never did vote for me.

Ace gave his opinion, which I respect...which is why I'm here. He said that your idea, that we should stifle conversation as long as possible (which incidentally is until deadline unless scum are REQUIRED to kill, which I'm not convinced of) was bad. I agree. I'd like to add that Darox was pushing a similar agenda d2 (n2?) when all he had to add to the discussions was 'ANYONE WHO'S TALKING IS HURTING TOWN'.

But in spite of you lol'ing and attacking my credibility, you never gave any indication that you were voting for me or that you intended to vote for me. No Pretend Vote, nothing. So really, I wasn't OMGUSing. I DID use the fact that you were attacking me IN my attacks of you, that much I'll concede. I saw you attacking me for my vote on ace and subsequent attempts to discredit my posts with your sarcastic 'lol look at the noob scum' and have decided that you're the most likely scum suspect of anyone left. That's it. No OMGUS to be seen here.

As for Brawl, I'd have to agree...his silence is troubling. He's stated that he thinks you're town. I respectfully disagree at this point.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:06 am

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

I've been silent because I don't want to say "Oh, I think ACE/VE is scum". If I'm guessing wrong, whoever the scum is can kill off Mozamis (or moza can kill off the other of ace/ve if he's scum), and we've got GG scum win, because I'm not going to factor in the kill wine. If I'm right, then I'm a fantastic scum kill. It's lose/lose. I'm more than happy looking scummy at this point, at least now if I'm right I'm not an obvious NK.

Can we NL, or what? I don't like lynching in MYLO when all 3 other players are potential scum. Mozamis' town read is evaporating, sadly. Being hardcore against VE, and then flipping to me right as Ace declares he isn't voting VE looks really odd to me. I suppose you could say the same about me if I end up voting him, but this is from my PoV, obviously. The townishness tone in his posts that I saw isn't there anymore as well.

In post 433, mozamis wrote:
vote tehrawlguy

Don't like his "I get strong town vibes from Moz" comment, and his done very little scum hunting all game.

...Except for Darox, who kinda flipped Scum.

I'm going to re-read this and give you all thoughts since you're getting troubled.
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:17 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

Brawl I'm interested...what townishness tone are you referring to? For the second time, actually, because I've asked you this before. Literally ALL mozamis has said all game until he started attacking me has been 'Yup, gonna sheep Ace nao! KTHX'

I mean, I'm all for holding someone's opinion in high regard if you think they're right, but what about what mozamis has been saying has appeared expressly townie to you?
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Jedo the Jedi
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Jedo the Jedi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Jedo the Jedi »

Everybody was gathered around discussing, but the conversation was becoming a little heated. You decided to take a break, get some fresh air, and try to cool off the emotions. When you came back, there were only three of you. You went to search for TehBrawlGuy. He was outside in a pool of blood with a cigarette still hanging out his mouth. The three of you realize the scum will win by tomorrow morning if the town does not pick correctly.

TehBrawlGuy, town
, has been killed.
Day will end
72 hours
from this post.
Show
Remember
the
!
/29/

"Mafia is defined as an informed minority vs. an uninformed majority."

V/LA weekends. Posts then are the exception rather than the rule.
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:51 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

Ace, are you scum?

Mozamis, same question?
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:07 am

Post by mozamis »

no. But I think its ace. Lurking his way to victory.
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:54 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

Excuse me, let Ace answer for himself please!
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:28 am

Post by mozamis »

? I was just answering your question. "No, I am not scum". And then went to assert my opinion, that ace is scum.
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:30 am

Post by ace5993 »

No VE, I am not scum >_>

I'm pretty convinced that it's mozamis now, why? Look at the post right before TBG died. It was VE asking TBG a question. Would scum really ask someone a question and then immediately kill them? Probably not.

I also agree with VE that it's a little weird mozamis switched his vote to me as soon as he saw no-one else was going to vote VE.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:57 am

Post by mozamis »

why so much activity from you earlier in the game ace, and so little Today? ps I genuinely did think you were town earlier, so massive props to your Double Bus strategy. But you have been far to cautious on the final day, trying to let me and Visc slug it out, and then plump your vote on the scummier looking one. Close but no cigar ;)
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

In post 27, Internet Stranger wrote:Mozamis looks like he is trying too hard at something, but I havent quite figured out what yet.

In post 92, Darox wrote:fake vote on mozanbi

Can we get a fake hammer in here?

In post 114, Internet Stranger wrote:If I had to pick a scum, it would probably be Mozamis. He still seems to be trying too damn hard.

In post 145, Internet Stranger wrote:Well damn, no wonder you two are getting your panties in a wad about me. There is nothing out there to go on so you do have to do some major reaching. The first four pages are full of pure garbage. Its setup speculation and RQS bullshit that does NOTHING to the town except have Junpei look like a massive patronizer. Are like some sort of psychiatrist now? Why not hand out Rorschach tests while youre at it Junpei? What kind of secret voodoo bullshit were you trying to uncover in four pages of uselessness? All you accomplished is causing a delay before the game actually started. You allowed the scum to setup their first kill without any pressure. Now the pressure is on the town. No wonder youre so desperate to come after me. All you have done so far is waste the towns time with bullshit RQS and bullshit reads.

Pads andga Junpei have crowned themselves Royal White Knight Defenders of the Town. Apparently if you dont do what they say or you dont do what they like you will be branded as heretic scum and sent to the vote gallows or something. I wouldnt be surprised if one of them two is secretly scum. Scum LOVE to hide as White Knights so that they can direct the town in their own twisted means in a form that they believe is above suspicion. They are also notorious for going after lurkers since they cant control lurkers.

I only feel that I have to explain that due to some of the craptacular reads that people are using to find scum. I wasnt kidding about the junior comment. Its like Lord of the Flies the way some of you are turning into this junior overachiever viciousness that youre spouting. Maybe its paranoia over the different game mechanics. Waffling? WTF? Moz was the only one that stood out at the time, I pointed it out. How the fuck is that waffling? I didnt promise a vote, I didnt promise persecution. I pointed out that Moz was trying really hard at probably playing some leader role. Ahh, no wonder you stomped that down real quick. There is always a White Knight and it wasnt going to be Moz, It was going to be Pads and his junior partner Junpei.

The fact they they (and MOZ!) want to go after a lurker with only two posts (ThirdKoopa) is HUGE and is something that shouldnt be overlooked.

Moz's ISO still looks horrible. A bunch of treading water and playing the role of Captain Obvious.
Viscera is also treading water and posting obvious bullshit.

Hiplop is simply useless. Im curious to know why the White Knight Dynamic Duo arent all up in his ass.

I know who im voting for, but im not going to say who the first day as I dont want to influence anyone's votes, like the scum would want. Scum thsi game will want to make huge public declarations on who they want dead so that the sheep townies will follow. A Scum White Knight in this game is going to do serious damage.

I prefer to keep the votes undeclared, at least day 1. Youre going to get more information from possible scum voting blocks from the reveal tomorrow than these big public executions. Scum know this. Scum are TERRIFIED of this. If scum dont know how townies are going to vote, who would they vote for? Do they jump in two together on someone? Do they spread the votes out? So much information is going to be present tomorrow, but its all going down the toilet if we let the scum manipulate our votes during the day.

A vote count and the subsequent kill is going to give us a shit ton more information than some far reaching bullshit reads are every going to give.

There are 2 possibilities:

Ace double-bussed his two teammates.
Mozamis was double-bussed BY his teammates.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm leaning Ace at this point because honestly, based on his play this game, he doesn't appear to be capable of setting up such an intricate LYLO. Ace's play today indicates, on the other hand, that he is.

I'm gonna go get drunk and vote when I get back. That seems to be the correct course of action. *nodnod*
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”