Post Post #925 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:43 am

Post by Magua »

Vote Count 3.2

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Maxous (4): Ghostlin, Global Warming, whispersilk, ToastyToast
David Xanatos (3): Empking's Alt, The Fonz, Maxous
BBmolla (3): DarthYoshi, Wraith, PeregrineV
Otolia (1): Dry-fit

Not voting (9): Otolia, BBmolla, Oversoul, Bogre, sorgster, Yosarian2, David Xanatos, StefanB, Alabaska J

Deadline is November 7th, at 4pm EST (site time).
Countdown to deadline:
(expired on 2011-11-07 16:00:00)
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Bogre »

VOTE: Sorgster

Still thinking Jak was a bus.

As far as the Max claim, I don't know about a loss of a kill. With 2 kills n1, a vig claiming he shot and wasn't going to anymore, and 1 kill night 2, this seems plausible.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:03 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 926, Bogre wrote:
VOTE: Sorgster

Still thinking Jak was a bus.

As far as the Max claim, I don't know about a loss of a kill. With 2 kills n1, a vig claiming he shot and wasn't going to anymore, and 1 kill night 2, this seems plausible.

Is thinking Jak was a bus the primary reason you've voting sorgster?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:35 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 922, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 908, Maxous wrote:
In post 906, ToastyToast wrote:Who did you roleblock last night, and (given that there was only one kill), why didn't you reveal it immediately?

And you revealed this...why?
Seriously.

I roleblocked BBmolla.
And yeah, it slightly increased my suspicion, but it's not as if there aren't any other numerous reasons a kill would of been prevented.
It was nothing worth claiming for.

Like doc, bulletproof, double target, etc.?

So, it seems to be boiled down to Is Max town or scum RB?

Did her RB of BBMolla prevent a night kill from occuring?

Vote: BBMolla

But, since Max has been outed I would like to hear a lot more from her regarding the whole thing.

Did you even read any of my posts today?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Alabaska J »

mod: V/LA until tuesday, maybe wednesday
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Wraith »

Well, your posts today pretty much amount to:

"I'm in a mason group that confirms me not being a werewolf"

Whoopty-doo. Doesn't mean anything.

"Dry-Fit case is good, but other people have established it well enough that anything I might actually contribute would be redundant"

Perfect! An excuse to continue not contributing!

"Well I know I'm not a werewolf, but there's no guarantee about members not being scum"

Aw, you took the words right out of my mouth.

So basically, this is why you are still a good lynch for today:

-You got roleblocked and there was only one kill
-You being in a secret society does not confirm you as town, and in fact makes it very possible you are scum because I wouldn't be surprised if there was a scum mason in your original group
-You continue to not really do anything useful, in fact making excuses as to why you don't have to do anything useful while supporting an easy bandwagon
-Your defense basically amounts to "yo bros im a mason MUST BE CONFIRMED trololol!" and "y u no read posts bro?"

I mean, it's like you're hanging yourself with the scrap of rope you've been given.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 919, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 897, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 895, Ghostlin wrote:
PV---Who do you think is scum and more importantly, why aren't you voting them?

Most everybody, but I only have one vote.

There are obvious candidates (BBMolla, Dry-Fit, Max, DavidX) and the not so obvious (Alabaska, StefanB, Global Warming). I'll look back over day2 and day1, and then vote, unless someone presents a better reason than the ones so far.

Bad answer. Let me ask the reverse question: who you do have the town reads on?

I'm leaning town on Ghostlin, Wraith, and DarthYosi. There are 3-4 more on the town side of null, but I'd rather get more info before going fully onto "leaning town" on them.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 928, BBmolla wrote:
In post 922, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 908, Maxous wrote:
In post 906, ToastyToast wrote:Who did you roleblock last night, and (given that there was only one kill), why didn't you reveal it immediately?

And you revealed this...why?
Seriously.

I roleblocked BBmolla.
And yeah, it slightly increased my suspicion, but it's not as if there aren't any other numerous reasons a kill would of been prevented.
It was nothing worth claiming for.

Like doc, bulletproof, double target, etc.?

So, it seems to be boiled down to Is Max town or scum RB?

Did her RB of BBMolla prevent a night kill from occuring?

Vote: BBMolla

But, since Max has been outed I would like to hear a lot more from her regarding the whole thing.

Did you even read any of my posts today?

884, 893, and 910. However, Wraith pretty much took the words right out of my mouth.

The only thing I would add is, if there are confirmed (by who?) no werewolves in your Society, but there
may
be regular scum, you yourself are not scum, who, if anyone, do you think is regular scum in your Society?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:16 am

Post by David Xanatos »

I'm in his society, we were told at the start that our original members (Me, BB, Alabaster) do not contain Werewolves. So unless you happen to believe I'm Mafia, bugger off. Not sure what to make of BB personally, given that the RB coincides with a missing kill..
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 933, David Xanatos wrote:I'm in his society, we were told at the start that our original members (Me, BB, Alabaster) do not contain Werewolves. So unless you happen to believe I'm Mafia, bugger off. Not sure what to make of BB personally, given that the RB coincides with a missing kill..

What if I told you that I already thought of this and did not think you were part of the same team Jak was?

Although free confirmation is great. Thank you.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 933, David Xanatos wrote:I'm in his society, we were told at the start that our original members (Me, BB, Alabaster) do not contain Werewolves. So unless you happen to believe I'm Mafia, bugger off. Not sure what to make of BB personally, given that the RB coincides with a missing kill..

Confirmed to you three != confirmed to everyone else.

But let's assume it is true, then the same question to you.

If there are "confirmed" no werewolves in your Society, but there
may be
regular scum, and you yourself are not scum, who, if anyone, do you think is regular scum in your Society?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:19 am

Post by BBmolla »

I believe if there's scum in my society it's DavidX.

Shall I claim my role? Because I'm having a hard time believing the roleblock at the moment.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Otolia »

In post 936, BBmolla wrote:I believe if there's scum in my society it's DavidX.

Shall I claim my role? Because I'm having a hard time believing the roleblock at the moment.

Before you do that, I have a question to Maxous.

@Maxous : When did you Roleblocked BBmolla ? Do you think he could have been targeted ? Who was your other target ? The first two questions are mandatory.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 936, BBmolla wrote:I believe if there's scum in my society it's DavidX.

Toasty saw Max Roleblock someone.

Max claimed you.

If you have some sort of verifiable result, that would in effect counterclaim Max, and you probably should.

If you have a a role that can't be verified, then claiming wouldn't help.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
DarthYoshi
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
DarthYoshi
I am your Father
I am your Father

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:07 am

Post by DarthYoshi »

V/LA for the weekend again. Be back late Sunday or on Monday.

Also,
Unvote.
I am extremely leery of who is on the BB wagon with me, even though I am supremely bothered by BB's ongoing softclaim.
On hiatus from any new mafia commitments.
Jesus loves you. But that doesn't mean you're town.
James 2:13
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 930, Wraith wrote:Well, your posts today pretty much amount to:

"I'm in a mason group that confirms me not being a werewolf"

Whoopty-doo. Doesn't mean anything.

Well, it's a pretty strong defense against the original attack against him, which was the possible connection between him and the dead warewolf. Of course, he could easily be in the mafia instead, which is especially plausible because of this:

-You got roleblocked and there was only one kill
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Global Warming
Global Warming
Goon
Global Warming
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Global Warming »

In post 912, ToastyToast wrote:Yeah, but your under a ton of pressure. And yet you choose to hide something that could give us scum?
I wasn't going to reveal this, but finding a roleblocker is worth mentioning, especially given that they are significantly more likely to appear as scum.
Lets see here. We know that our town doctor is dead. There could be plenty of other protection roles, but given that this setup has multiple secret societies, I would say town is more likely to have a surplus of investigative-type powers rather than protection type powers.
Also, if you truly thought BBmolla was scum, you would realize that have a roleblock and single kill is particularly damning evidence.

QFT

I really don't like players not even thinking about Maxous being scum roleblocker.

Also Maxous, who did you roleblock N1? Why didn't you think of it yourself to claim that one as well? That night there were 2 kills, when one was claimed by the 1-shot vig. So that's two nights that you could have blocked the scum.

Also Yos, what did you do a good job of saying 1. what was the reason for him to claim it 2. that him being roleblocked with one lesser kill makes him more scummy.
Now do not state the obvious and tell us what you think of Max and DX.

- CS
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:28 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 941, Global Warming wrote:
In post 912, ToastyToast wrote:Yeah, but your under a ton of pressure. And yet you choose to hide something that could give us scum?
I wasn't going to reveal this, but finding a roleblocker is worth mentioning, especially given that they are significantly more likely to appear as scum.
Lets see here. We know that our town doctor is dead. There could be plenty of other protection roles, but given that this setup has multiple secret societies, I would say town is more likely to have a surplus of investigative-type powers rather than protection type powers.
Also, if you truly thought BBmolla was scum, you would realize that have a roleblock and single kill is particularly damning evidence.

QFT

I really don't like players not even thinking about Maxous being scum roleblocker.

Also Maxous, who did you roleblock N1? Why didn't you think of it yourself to claim that one as well? That night there were 2 kills, when one was claimed by the 1-shot vig. So that's two nights that you could have blocked the scum.

Also Yos, what did you do a good job of saying 1. what was the reason for him to claim it 2. that him being roleblocked with one lesser kill makes him more scummy.

- CS

Well, after night1 this was her first post:
In post 526, Maxous wrote:I gotta give this game a quick re-read later. (unfortunately I got busy during the night period)
For the meantime though

VOTE: David X

And she pushed David almost the whole day.

Of course, since she is now outed, I'd much rather her claim her targets, and then go from there.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Here's kinda what we know:
1) BBMolla has claimed to be in a SS with DX and AJ. At the time of this post, DX has confirmed this to be true. I missed if AJ confirmed, but it should be the first thing when he gets back if he hasn't. (IE, I've not seen a post.)
2) They are claiming none of the society members are werewolves. However, mafia are still up for question.
3) Max blocked BB Molla (according to him) last night.
4) Toasty Toast has one of the following: a role that can confirm jobs; or some other confirmation of Max's role, as evidenced by him calling Max out; Max did not deny he had a roleblock.
5) There was one kill last night.

Here's my (slightly WIFOMsque) thinking from that:

1) I acutally believe that BBMolla's group are
not
Werewolves. It'd be a fairly horrible scum gambit to claim you weren't something but you could be something else, and be the first since the moment you flipped, it'd be lynch the fuzzies central. (And DX is attracting suspicion.) Which leaves the following possibilities:
*None of the SS are scum.
*1 or more, but not all of the SS are scum.
*The entire Mafia team (or a good chunk of it) is doing a gambit. While a case of Insane Troll Logic, this makes a certain amount of sense since they're technically not lying to us.

BB, DX, AJ: Can you induct any more members? Just a YES or NO please.

2) Four isn't really revelant except we know Max is an RB, and this gives me a large Town vibe from Toasty Toast. This doesn't confirm Max as Town. At all.

3) If BBMolla has a role that has a result that would negate Max's claim for block, he should claim now. Otherwise he shouldn't. Most investigation roles will bring back a result, while most protection and roleblocking roles will not. (Yes, this is an echo of PV.) We lynch the first claimiant if a counterclaim happens, and if town, we lynch the second.

4) No one else should claim at this time unless it would countermand a result: ie, Toasty's ability to find Max is a RB, Max's RB of BBMolla, etc.

5) In order, my belief of the three person SS of likelihood of being scum is: DX, BB, and then AJ. DX's lynch wagon should continue to gather steam to gather pressure and he would be OK to lynch today to eliminate some possibilities. (I already have thought that DX and Jak are not on the same time previous to this, so it's not a revelation.)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by BBmolla »

@Ghostlin:
Yes.

As a side note, I was the inducter n1, meaning I could not use my actual role that night.

Not claiming for now.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 941, Global Warming wrote:

- CS

Really wanted to get that BB claim ironed out before I moved on. I hate vague semi-claims just left floating like that, especially when they're made defensively.

Anyway, Max actually looks pretty iffy right now.

Max, there's something I don't understand. You decided to roleblock BB last night in what is probably a game with a lot of power roles floating around, so that means he must have been high on your suspect list, right? You don't want to roleblock someone you don't suspect in a game with a lot of town power roles, too risky. Then you roleblock him, and there's apparently a missing kill. So he was one of your top suspects BEFORE you roleblocked him, there was a missing kill, and then...you didn't vote him? How does this make sense?

Also, why haven't you claimed your night 1 roleblock, when you were claiming anyway and we also had an apparent missing kill on night 1 (assuming Ghost is telling the truth)?

Probably the most likely scenerio here is that Max is scum roleblocker. Really that's the only way his claimed actions make sense.

Vote:Maximus
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

Due to this BB RB thing, I'm inclined to believe if there's scum among us, it's him.

Yes, we can induct new members, it was unsuccessful N1. I don't know the reason.

I can confirm BB was the inducter on N1.

I'm.. concerned about Toasty revealing Maxous having a role. I'm presuming at this point they're in a society together, but I cannot reconcile Toasty's blurting out to the thread that Maxous has a role with any Town motive...
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

Something that just occurred to me, the possibility of a gambit.

Toast reveals Maxous has role, if Maxous is lynched, Toasty gains towncred for it, if Toasty is lynched, Maxous looks good in that light..

Just a stream of thought, but thought I should put it down.
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 946, David Xanatos wrote:Due to this BB RB thing, I'm inclined to believe if there's scum among us, it's him.

Yes, we can induct new members, it was unsuccessful N1. I don't know the reason.

I can confirm BB was the inducter on N1.

I'm.. concerned about Toasty revealing Maxous having a role. I'm presuming at this point they're in a society together, but I cannot reconcile Toasty's blurting out to the thread that Maxous has a role with any Town motive...

Not to put words in Toasty's mouth, but Maxous was not acting like a pro-town RB who may or may not have stopped a kill.

Also, there's really no obvious scum motive for blurting out someone else's role. The whole reason it's anti-town to claim for someone else is that then the scum find out, but if you're the scum, then you really don't have much to gain.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

There is if you don't have a means of communicating with your team and you think something's important. It occurs to me that a Scum group that had it's kill blocked would want rid of the Roleblocker before the next Night, where they could potentially do further damage..
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”