diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:51 am

Post by diddin »

In post 446, MagnaofIllusion wrote:

MORE STRINGER VOTES PLEASE!!!

Have I ever mentioned how fucking annoying this is? Because it is.

Junpei's very noncommittal with his reads. It's not the fact that he has multiple scumreads, it's the fact that he seems to call someone else scum every few posts and then forget about his past scumreads. It looks like genuine scumhunting, but it isn't.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Junpei »

I don't have an organized list, I'm what we call unorganized.

Hey, I'll start acting like Fate, then no one would complain that I'm scummy, just that they don't like my play style!

Diddin, I strongly believe that fourseen is scum, so should I do what MoI does and go

MORE FOURSEEN VOTES PLEASEEE
every post?

Okay, I will.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:16 am

Post by springlullaby »

In post 449, Junpei wrote:Kdub; lets say that Furclow is i) prone to make that mistake as town ii) not likely to come up with that plan as scum. Isn't it still very realistic to think that maybe another one of the scum members told Furclow to at some point do that? I hadn't thought of that at first, but if they know his meta, they could suggest it.

Yeah, Junpei's still scum.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Junpei »

Okay, hold on, let me put my Fourseen face on and try this again..

"..yes i realize this... okay your right"

Is that what 449 should say? Sorry for elaborating on what I think, and not making baseless accusations like you just did.

Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 445, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Stringer
– Please elaborate on why Fourseen was scum to you in the first place. You’ve never given specific reasons, only generalizations.

In post 186, FourseenCircumstance wrote:Alright,,

So Diddin I don't know where you were going in your first post nor do I care...

Warrirmode do you have any sort of postrestriction?

Crypto, your counter case against Diddin fairly weak, but the case on you is even weaker. hmm ponder.....

But looking at the plan from Magna....... It seems like the case be...... you are likely a good target at least not a good informational lynch for town.

unvote. Vote: Crypto

In post 196, FourseenCircumstance wrote:hmmm..... Ponder.....

Crypto is a pretty active player and that is very helpful for the town early on to generate discussion and what not so I'd like to see him stick around.....
unvote

How does anyone look at this and not think that FC is scum? The conversation between these two posts is on page 8, with crypto, Junpei, and projectmatt immediately jumping on him for the first post (186). Then, he comes to the conclusion that because crypto is active, that means he should unvote him. How did he just come to this conclusion? Almost 200 posts in and he finally realizes that crypto is active? That makes no sense.

In post 446, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 444, Stringer Bell wrote:I've had a scum read on Fourseen since his crypto vote/unvote (ISO #2 and #4). Like I said before, that's about as blatant as it gets. A little pressure, and he backs off? That screams scum to me. I still believe he's scum, but his wagon is dying down and it seems like his lynch isn't going to happen today. Therefore, I voted a different suspect, Furcolow.

Ok, let me get this straight ...

Someone who changes their stance radically due to a little pressure is scum?

Like yourself who unvoted on the basis of speed of the wagon on Warrior, didn't revote, got suspicon for it, and suddenly found an even faster wagon to vote for?

I agree ...

MORE STRINGER VOTES PLEASE!!!

Series of events:

152-Mod puts out the third vote count of the day.
153-I look at the vote count and see that I still have my vote on FC. At this point, FC still hasn't done much of anything, so I take it off. I don't supply any other reads or another place for my vote.
159-In answer to Junpei's question, I did not, at that time, have a place to put my vote. I wasn't sure of the warriormode wagon, I didn't want to quicklynch him.
186-FC comes in with his terribad reasoning and votes crypto
196-FC unvotes, with the reasoning that crypto is an active player. My view of this is stated earlier in this post.
204-I vote FC, with the reasoning of "that's about as blatant as it gets."

This is where you have questions. You think that I succumbed to the pressure of Junpei needing a vote from me, and hence voted FC. You think that this is similar to how FC voted crypto and succumbed to the pressure of Junpei, crypto, and projectmatt and unvoted. Here is the difference: I did not take a crap case and vote FC just because Junpei asked me about why I didn't vote somebody after unvoting.

217-Kdub asks me why I was hesitant on the warrior wagon but was very quick to jump on the FC wagon. I didn't (and still don't) see a good case on warrior. The case on FC pretty much made itself.

Now, the FC wagon has pretty much come to a halt, the last few days have seen some people jump off of it. Unless FC comes back and posts some more material to incriminate himself, I don't see him being the final lynch for today, so I went back through, read and ISO'd some people, and came across the scum that is Furcolow.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

EBWOP: Question to EVERYONE who didn't vote Fourseen: Why did you decide not to vote him?
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Junpei »

Stringer, everyone who thinks Fourseen is scum should be voting him, he can be our lynch today if people don't go "doesnt look like it's happening", advocate for it, don't let people switching around votes for pressure and what not deter you from what you want to do.

MORE FOURSEEN VOTES PLEASE!!!

springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:38 am

Post by springlullaby »

All arguments I have seen on Fourseen is low zone scumhunting, the guy is derp at best. I can't fathom how people can form read on him, except to bet on an easy lynch.
The whole back and forth between stringer and MoI is bad, with similar bad reasonings.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 186, FourseenCircumstance wrote:Alright,,

So Diddin I don't know where you were going in your first post nor do I care...

Warrirmode do you have any sort of postrestriction?

Crypto, your counter case against Diddin fairly weak, but the case on you is even weaker. hmm ponder.....

But looking at the plan from Magna....... It seems like the case be...... you are likely a good target at least not a good informational lynch for town.

unvote. Vote: Crypto

In post 187, crypto wrote:Projectmatt: I don't like outing more reads than I need to. It gives scum more data to work with and allows them to shape the game accordingly.

Preview edit: FourseenCircumstance's vote on me is even worse than diddin's given that he did so IMMEDIATELY AFTER ACKNOWLEDGING THAT THE CASE ON ME IS WEAKER THAN MY CASE ON ANOTHER PLAYER, WHICH IS ITSELF "FAIRLY WEAK."

Jesus Christ, you guys.

In post 188, FourseenCircumstance wrote:The consensus of the posts so far says magna knows what he is doing in this game, so I am going along with it.

In post 189, projectmatt wrote:FourseenCircumstance, please give me some information that you believe you would gain from lynching Crypto.

In post 190, crypto wrote:FourseenCircumstance, paraphrased: "Crypto makes a weak case on diddin. Diddin makes a weaker case on crypto. But I'm going to vote crypto anyway, not because he's mafia but because he's a 'good informational lynch.'"

Unvote. Vote: FourseenCircumstance.

Here's a tip. The town doesn't win by lynching townies for the sake of information. It wins by lynching mafia. Man up and take some real stances, FourseenCircumstance, instead of copping out on a pathetically and indisputably anti-town procedure.

In post 191, crypto wrote:And not only that, but you justify your atrociously illogical and anti-town vote with a stance that you should sheep MagnaofIllusion because he seems like a good player to you.

1. Good ≠ town.
2. Town ≠ right.
3. Blindly bandwagoning is unjustifiable regardless.

In post 192, Junpei wrote:
vote fourseencircumstance

Not dealing with this. This ends now.

In post 193, SlySly wrote:
In post 57, crypto wrote:
it's amazing, the way dropping capitalization and minimizing punctuation can change the tone of your posts

Is this a new method you've adopted just for this game?

------------

In post 72, crypto wrote:
In post 69, Magister Ludi wrote:
so you've established that i move quickly and unpredictably. why are you voting me? do you actually think i am mafia or is this a policy-type vote? if you think i am mafia, then what do you think is the secret scum agenda driving my play?

I like to know why you voted Magna, for starts.
that was one of the weaker attempts at dodging questions i've seen in my time here.

Agreed, ML, Imageing.

-----------

Neither of the links you provided mention warriormode. Did you get your links wrong?

In post 194, crypto wrote:I was going to try it out for kicks but I've lost my patience.

Both linked posts discuss warriormode.

In post 195, Junpei wrote:Read the context of the links Sly, they are very relevant to warriormode.

Also if you haven't seen crypto's MD thread then I suggest you check it out. He is probably experimenting on how serious/credible a person looks who uses little-no punctuation/capitalization.

Also, why did you feel the need to +1 a post from page 3?

In post 196, FourseenCircumstance wrote:hmmm..... Ponder.....

Crypto is a pretty active player and that is very helpful for the town early on to generate discussion and what not so I'd like to see him stick around.....
unvote

Post 186-196, the period where Fourseen votes crypto and unvotes crypto.

To everyone saying that Fourseen is scum because of this, I want to hear what town Fourseen should have said.

Otherwise, your reason is crap.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Junpei »

What should town Fourseen have said? 186 shouldn't have even came about, as it is a pretty poor post in itself.

188 shouldn't have happened, it is basically "im sheeping MoI".

196 also shouldn't have happened, if he was town he'd have a good reason for his crypto vote that isn't the reason for his unvoting.

What town Fourseen should have posted cannot be found in those posts, they are:

real reads
real analysis

instead we got backtracking through a contradiction when pressured, and... that's it.

warriormode
warriormode
Goon
warriormode
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by warriormode »

In post 417, Magister Ludi wrote:
In post 411, warriormode wrote:Prod noted. Still following this game. Will be posting tomorrow morning.

Why the hell aren't you posting if you are following this game? Are you afraid anything you say will get you lynched?

No actually its not really a fear, Im used to getting called scummy for everything I say.
I just really don't have much to say. I understand people's reasons as to why I'm scummy, they're just wrong.
One thing i've been working on is a workdawg/ghostlin case that I hope to finish it soon.
wazzatron
wazzatron
Goon
wazzatron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by wazzatron »

easy post 186 would have consisted of
vote diddin
FOS crypto

there is no reason in the first place he should have voted crypto with his post.

next town foreseen would have gone

blablabla heres actual reasoning that isn't sheeping

then finally he would have went

oh shit some pressure (i'm not gonna back pedal like a retard)
projectmatt lynched information = blablabla
i have a town read on MoI therefore his scum read on crypto is relevant
junpei you need actual reasoning (this was before back pedaling hard)

theres a bunch of townie answers that could be put in
first instead of being moronic don't do it or at least have your own case.
Show
Win-Loss
Mafia 0-1
Town 0-0
3rd party 0-0

tevery best - A sol- v wazzatron slapfight. About the least legible thing that could ever come out of this thread, and it had to hapen at LyLo. FML
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 461, warriormode wrote:
In post 417, Magister Ludi wrote:
In post 411, warriormode wrote:Prod noted. Still following this game. Will be posting tomorrow morning.

Why the hell aren't you posting if you are following this game? Are you afraid anything you say will get you lynched?

No actually its not really a fear, Im used to getting called scummy for everything I say.
I just really don't have much to say. I understand people's reasons as to why I'm scummy, they're just wrong.
One thing i've been working on is a workdawg/ghostlin case that I hope to finish it soon.

Don't have much to say? There's a lot to talk about, imo. I'm interested to see how you work your Ghostlin case, but after you finish that: Why were you never on the Fourseen wagon? Do you not think what he did was scummy? Who else do you see as scummy, other than Ghostlin and Toogeloo (who your vote is on now)?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by implosion »

I don't think ML is scum.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Ghostlin wrote:So...MoI, you're saying it's OK behavior for someone to have eight to ten running scumreads at once, versus you know, five or six intelligent scum reads? Because the first is bluntly what I'm accusing Junpei of. If that's true, then you and I have different definitions of scummy behavior.

Well let’s explore this. Gather me the list of ‘running scumreads’ of Junpei. Please either take a snipped or reference the ISO. Posts where he votes someone or directly calls someone scummy count.

If you can gather 8 to 10 I’ll review and we can discuss. I did a brief review of his ISO and didn’t count that many.

Further further bonus points if you can demonstrate that his suspicions rise each time someone calls him out I’ll be even more inclined to buy in (aka what I believe we are seeing from Magister Ludi).

--

implosion wrote:I don't think ML is scum.

Great. I took a look at your ISO. Lots of unsupported X is Town posts, little scum-hunting. Is anyone other than Warrior, Fourseen and possibly NoPoint scum? Why is Warrior scum BTW? You never mentioned or questioned him before your vote at 140 and aside from a weak mention later that he’s a good wagon I see nothing in your ISO re that scum read.

Why is NoPoint scum, other than DGB pushing on him?

--

diddin wrote: Have I ever mentioned how fucking annoying this is? Because it is.

Please identify what is annoying about it. Is it that I’m pressing a scum-read in a way you don’t find nice or sporting? Is it because I’m continually calling out your buddy? I’d like to know why it is annoying so we can discuss the ramification so such.

--

Junpei wrote:Diddin, I strongly believe that fourseen is scum, so should I do what MoI does and go

MORE FOURSEEN VOTES PLEASEEE every post?

Okay, I will.

Sigh … the chick is jacking my swagger …

You so 2000 and late Junpei ... [/off Black Eyed Peas]

--

Stringer wrote:How does anyone look at this and not think that FC is scum?

Because despite how obviously derp it was I can’t see any viable scum motivation for it. What does he gain by attacking one of the most active and non-Newb players who had pretty much dormant wagon as opposed to hopping on Warrior or picking someone with almost no votes but lurking (take your pick, plenty out there) and call them scummy for lurking?

Stringer wrote:This is where you have questions. You think that I succumbed to the pressure of Junpei needing a vote from me, and hence voted FC. You think that this is similar to how FC voted crypto and succumbed to the pressure of Junpei, crypto, and projectmatt and unvoted. Here is the difference:
I did not take a crap case and vote FC just because Junpei asked me about why I didn't vote somebody after unvoting.

It wasn’t just Junpei that suggested you were scummy for unvoting with no vote – RedCoyote also did and it dinged my scumdar when I read it.

Actually – I think you did just what the bolded says. You saw a derp posting series and pounced with a vague ‘as bad as it gets’ statement attached.

Stringer wrote: 153-I look at the vote count and see that I still have my vote on FC. At this point, FC still hasn't done much of anything, so I take it off. I don't supply any other reads or another place for my vote.
159-In answer to Junpei's question, I did not, at that time, have a place to put my vote. I wasn't sure of the warriormode wagon, I didn't want to quicklynch him.
186-FC comes in with his terribad reasoning and votes crypto
196-FC unvotes, with the reasoning that crypto is an active player. My view of this is stated earlier in this post.
204-I vote FC, with the reasoning of "that's about as blatant as it gets."

1. Why did you bother to unvote FC in the first place then? In the time you posted 153 he had a whopping two votes. No danger of a ‘quicklynch’.
2. Why didn’t you supply other reads or place the vote then? Is it your contention that nothing scummy had gone on?

Stringer wrote: Not at the moment, I'm not sure of the warriormode wagon and don't want it to get out of hand this early in the day.
Nothing worse than quicklynching day 1.

This is your quote from 159.

Warrior got his first vote at post 40. He topped out the speed portion of his wagon at 6 votes by 147. So he gathered 6 votes in 108 posts (18 posts per vote gathered)

Fourseen, with no votes, makes the first of his bad posts at 186. He’s gathered 8 by post 213 from wazzatron. That’s 8 votes in 28 posts.(3.5 posts per vote gathered).

Is your stance that Fourseen’s wagon, which exploded at a rate approximately 5 times the pace of warrior’s wagon, isn’t a quicklynch?

Does your Day 1 quicklynching stance from 159 only apply to players you don’t think are scum?

--

Spring wrote:All arguments I have seen on Fourseen is low zone scumhunting, the guy is derp at best. I can't fathom how people can form read on him, except to bet on an easy lynch.
The whole back and forth between stringer and MoI is bad, with similar bad reasonings.

IIoA right here Spring. You make dismissive comments yet don’t take a stance that says anyone you are deriding is scummy. Who is scum in the ‘low zone’ scumhunters ( besides Junpei)? Are either Stringer or I scum?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 443, Magister Ludi wrote:
I had an entire area post, at the end of the previous page. Not sure what you're talking about here. Post 424

I missed this post. I think I mistook it for a long quote because of the border.

In post 424, Magister Ludi wrote:

So this makes two time you've accused people of 'daytalking' in their scum quicktopic. I've found scum are more likely than town to accuse others of having inside information, when they, in fact, have the inside information. (Iecerint in dynasty warriors mafia on multiple scum teams, and several others) You've also accused the following four players of being scum together, me, Magna, Junpei, and forseencircumstances, which seems utterly ridiculous.

I've spotted what looked like 2 possible scum slips. I pointed them out.

This is twice now that you have attacked me with a blatant lie.
Please quote what I said that you interpreted as me saying Magna is scum and is your scumbuddy.

---------------

A lot of his posts already are empty filler. The following is a list of his entire posting history, with posts I consider to be active lurking.
1. accuses someone of a slip, and then says pro-town plans are pro-town
2. wildmassguessing on scum daytalking QT
3. you slipped!
4. inquires if someone got their links wrong, and then accuses someone of fishing (both baseless again)
7. "i'm not a vi!!!!"
8. nonsense
9. fluff "i voted for X!"
10. fluff
11. fluff "i'll catch up soon!"

Your list is the fluff you accuse me of. What you call fluff was a conversation I was having with MoI. As for the rest...

Not only was it a slip, it was followed by an attempted cover up. That is why my vote is where it is and why it hasn't moved as of yet.

I misunderstood something and I thought it was scummy. I asked for clarification. The response brought clarity that I had misunderstood and there was no scumminess involved.

I have been working a ton. I'm still busy working, but the difference now is, I got caught up reading last night so it makes it easier now to contribute to the game. If I get too busy at work for a night or two and another 10 pages explode like it has twice in this game already, I'm sure it will again take a little time to get caught back up, again.

I tried to be really really generous here too. Out of all his posts, only 4 actually try and figure out someone's alignment, or ask questions, or do anything other than be absolutely useless. This is a pretty common scum tactic.

You don't know me very well yet. I don't subscribe to the same mafia theory and methodologies that so many others around here have adopted as their proper. I have my own ways and they are not the norm. Just because you dismiss something, doesn't make it "absolutely useless". Dismissing usefulness is a pretty common scum tactic.

And, he has been riding his vote on Junpei all day, but has kept the same justification of "he slipped in that he said he had scum daytalk", and has not really tried to rustle the waters of this game at all. He isn't really interested in lynching junpei either, considering he hasn't mentioned him seriously for about eight posts. In fact, his vote looks like a typical plunk it down and let it ride.

I'm all the way down with lynching Junpei. He scum slipped, attempted to cover it up, followed up with an attack the accuser, and then rode off into the sunset like it never happened. Nothing else has jumped out at me as more scummy yet, other than maybe your lying attacks on me.

That was actually pretty informative. I can't really form a cohesive town mindset from his posts at all. However, his isolation exhibits the trademarks of scum. Lazy vote. Contenless posts, accusations of slips, nonsense, outrageous accusations. Not backing anything up.

I believe slysly is scum

Yet, your vote remains on nopointactingup. :roll:

How about a summarization of your case against nopointactingup? It must be strong since you didn't move your vote after making this post against me.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by Junpei »

>Junpei said X
>Junpei defended his reasoning for saying X
>Junpei then started scumhunting

>junpei is scum trying to cover up X

I am going to give this game more attention when I can get time, and I mean more harder analysis so that I can beat scum with conviction.

The Eruci
The Eruci
Goon
The Eruci
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by The Eruci »

:: VoteCount 1x13 ::

FourseenCircumstance (7) -
Junpei, implosion, nopointinactingup, Kdub, wazzatron, EtherealCookie, Sinestro

Junpei (4) -
SlySly, springlullaby, diddin, Ghostlin

Stringer Bell (4) -
RedCoyote, MagnaofIllusion, PeregrineV, Drunken Piper

nopointinactingup (2) -
DrippingGoofball, Magister Ludi

warriormode (1)
projectmatt

Toogeloo (1) -
warriormode

diddin (1) -
FourseenCircumstance

DrippingGoofball (1) -
Furcolow

Magister Ludi (1) -
Bunnylover

Bunnylover (1) -
Toogeloo

Furcolow (1) -
Stringer Bell

Not Voting (1) -
whispersilk

With 25 Alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline for Day One is in (expired on 2011-11-08 23:07:02).

People to receive prods: whispersilk.
Cyclic Experimentation Set x02.

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

In post 418, SlySly wrote:
In post 378, Magister Ludi wrote:
(I believe in last game scum had daytalk? If so, you would expect one of his buddies to at least tell him something good to say)

ML tells FC to check their scum daytalk for a pointer.

------------

In post 391, Ghostlin wrote:
Crypto was the kind of person that got my hackles to rise and made me want to vote him just because he made me annoyed and mad.

This is a common epic fail mindset on this site.

-------------

In post 414, Bunnylover wrote:
Their are about 14 people needed to achieve a lynch. With 11 people on the wagon, why would (as scum) distance myself against it as their would be less then 10% chance that people would focus on me if Fourseen flipped town?

What's up with the fuzzy math. It takes 13 to lynch. According to the vote post, your unvote left 8 on the wagon.

Didn't know the actual number it take for him to be lynch, and was doing a "what if" statement. Thought that was fairly obvious.

@Kdub:
1) I think ML is over defending FourSeen. Its not what Fourseen has done that changed my read on him, it what other people have done.
2) Scum defending scum. Ok. How does this change my vote on ML? I am still voting scum right? Also scum defending scum wouldn't be for townie credit. I would be leaning on Fourseen been more town then my previous read, but that doesn't mean everyone else read will change.
3) I can do a lot more then I've shown. The problem is, that I am not an outspoken person. So I could have recognize the situation before in a previous game, but not spoke about it because I thought it was stupid. I'm trying to change that about my play, and be more outspoken. But I understand why you think that.
Question though: Do you agree or disagree on the scenario that I posted. That last statement (Number 3), makes me believe you see/agree with the scenario, but I don't want to put words in your mouth.

In post 448, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 401, Bunnylover wrote:Got prodded.
Keeping up with the thread, but anything I would say, has been said already.
Unvote, Vote: ML

I'm a little more confidence that Fourseen will flip town. ML has been protecting Fourseen a little too hard. Enough to gain some crediability in the game with his reads on a claimed "bad player" when they flip town.

So you're saying when Four flips town, ML will reap free town cred? You've been in this game in a while, do you have anything else to add to the case?

Im saying people might lean more to believe ML over those who were on the Four lynch. Not at the moment. What do you mean by "you've been in this game in a while"?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

MoI:
Challenge accepted.

In post 365, Junpei wrote:Okay... so DrippingGoofball has no actual reads, and is instead just putting up a list to give the appearance of scumhunting, got it.
Can't wait to campaign for your lynch tomorrow.

...DGB. Check

In post 329, Junpei wrote:You seemed to mean that no one had said not that I was of fault because of subject X, but that no one had yet pointed said fault out. I retorted that said fault was not delayed due to a discredit to others (or you), but that you are misinterpreting the facts.

I'm suspicious of..
Toog, Stringer, Magister Ludi, didden

That's off the top of my head,
not including Fourseen
of course. I'm unclear if you are asking who I am suspicious of or who I think is scum at this juncture.

We're at six. Already.

In post 144, Junpei wrote:Also people need to stop speculating on Toogs' role, it was a terrible thing to claim the way he did, and I'm a bit confused as to why MoI didn't jump on it, as he's someone who I would expect to.

Early on I find crypto to be town, he is asking some good questions if I remember correctly, despite is fluff, and I feel that his playstyle may be getting in the way of that. You must look and see which scummy things are inherent of the playstyle, and which are being hidden in the play style.

I can say by the way that after thinking about it, MoI's plan is the BEST plan, and WILL be followed. There will be no exceptions to this unless you provide a compelling argument, but I doubt one will generate.

Sinestro is... well he's hiplop and hiplop is frustrating. But that won't be the basis of my voting him. He has made 7 posts with saying nothing other than toog is town based on meta, which by the way, he hasn't explained. No comments on anything else other than "MoI /agree" which is something everyone should be doing anyway.
vote Sinestro
Penegrine: Why are you voting with codetags? Why not names?

Also FoSing Stringer Bell for rolefishing.

Seven. Although I'd almost say seven and half here with the mention of Toog, but that's not what you're asking for.

In post 382, Junpei wrote:I feel like RedCoyote spends too much time catching up. But time will tell if his style is coming from town or scum, too soon to tell.

This is pretty close to half a suspicion right here--he couches it in 'too soon to tell', but I'd hope this wasn't the only thing he had on Red. Surely?

In post 419, Junpei wrote:
In post 387, Kdub wrote:Guys, Furc is probably town. Read his first few posts again and then tell me if you think anybody fakes that mistake
if they had the opportunity to coordinate with scumbuddies before posting.
Third-party is not ruled out, but I can't see him being mafia.

...scum slip?

I would like to address all the suspicion against me as it is all interrelated. I have only played one large theme before (TV mafia, the game Peregrine linked), and I was fully engaged as I had nothing else really going on. I haven't been as keyed in. As a result, I have been picking up a lot of scum reads. I haven't been getting town reads so much, and I haven't been organized.

The Fourseen/Crypto affairs are separate from my norm. They are very radical style players of whom I'm used to enough to know when to put my foot down. In the end of things, I wasn't sure of my read on crypto, he was hard to read, but my position on it now is he is town from his ISO (albeit I haven't reread it), NOT from his exit. Fourseen is just ridiculous and it upsets me to see he's in this game because he's going to be overtly scummy and useless, I assure you.

Coyote: I will not sit and watch DBG do whatever she pleases. I don't care if she holds herself above me, I view her as an equal until proven otherwise, and I am positive that I won't budge on that. So, get off your high horse DBG. It's nice to see that you have explanation for your reads, now, what is your direct opinion on Fourseen? I want an explanation, I don't care who you are, you can't go "I'm held to a lower standard of explanations than the rest of the players" and expect me to just go "oh, okay".

I'd count this at eight, but even if you discard the rest of the 'questionable' ones, he's suspected (FoS or direct vote) seven people, and infered at least two others are scummy (Red Coyote's catching up, Kdub's "scum slip".)

These are all from his ISO. I didn't fabricate them.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: He acutally infered Toog was slightly scummy with "his horrible claim".
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Junpei »

What's with the colored text?

Anyway, in the last quote, obvious scumhunting.. second to last, giving my requested opinion on a player who hadn't done much, don't see the issue, Sinestro was an earlier read whom I need to reread to reunderstand and it had good foundation for a vote, next is me giving a memory list of people I've suspected all of various degrees, and my read on DBG was based off of faking reads, and I was just trying to pressure her, and if you'll note her exchange with MoI, she apparently has reasons for that list.

DBG has 9 scum reads of varying degrees and you don't seem to care; why?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I changed my mind. Junpei is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 473, DrippingGoofball wrote:I changed my mind. Junpei is town.

Why?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”