Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1236, Hinduragi wrote:Spy is confirmed town, you dumbass, Fate. LET ME EXPLAIN. I looked at that kill and then saw Elli dying. Now, scum obviously know a majority of us are looking at SDC and TARGETING them because we're sure there's scum there. So obviously they're gonna capitalize all over that shit. Now, if one of them isn't SDC, why eliminate an SDC? NOPE, makes no sense. So one of you ARE scum. And it points to YOU, because Socio is the one YOU are afraid of SINCE DEFCON 2. Onto the next point. Scum sure as fuck is in one of the people on Reck, because they killed Sociopath over him, and Reck/Sociopath are the two most town looking SDC at this point. If you're going to kill town SDC #1, then Reck is #2 but you think you can take him down and you already know you can get in on that shit. Fate, YOU are that person. Eliminating a 2nd SDC in public after killing 1 makes NO sense AT ALL unless you want to fucking DIE. Killing too many SDC makes YOU the target because everyone's looking at the SDC. So, Spyrex is NOT scum.Don't be a fucking idiot.

Biggest load of shit I've ever seen

"FATE KILLED SOCIO CAUSE FATES SCURRED AKA FATES SCUM KILLIN SDC

BUT

SPYREX IS CONFTOWN CAUSE HEWOULDNT KILL INTO THE SDC AS SCUM THAT WOULD MAKE IT OBV HE IS SCUM"

besides the amount of COMPLETE MOON LOGIC this is, Sociopath flipped MARTYR, so we don't even know if he was killed by scum or chose to die for our sins. Your opportunistic paintjob is just fucking laughable JESUS

"FATES AFEARD OF SOCIO FATE KILLED SOCIO ERGO FATE IS SCUM"

[lack of any vote on Fate or anything but dicking around]

The level of cheekiness is reaching intolerable levels. I thought you hated being scum so why don't you just shut the fuck up and get lynched?

Unvote:
Vote: Hindu

LETS DO IT NOW. SpyreX apparently gets a free pass because "HEHEHEHEHUAEHUEHUEHUE SOFTCLAIMS" which people are too pussy to auto-lynch him for (HES SCUM STILL MARK MY WORDS).
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Fate »

Oh shit there's a RHINOX wagon?

Unvote:
Vote: Rhinox

WHAT PART OF PINE IS TOWN AND EVIL MESSENGERS TOLD ME TO HELP KILL HIM ARENT YOU GUYS UNDERSTANDING?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1180, elvis_knits wrote:So why did Pine motivate spyrex and then vote him when he found out spyrex is a vig.

Also rhinox's "I don't think he's scum but vote SA" was fucking scummy.

VOTE: Rhinox

Did you read my last post of the day yesterday? Because I don't have anything to say about it other than that.

Yeah spy's role doesn't make sense at all for scum.

Pine's role mechanics don't make him scum. Everytime I've ever seen someone get lynched for "the mod wouldn't have wrote the role like that" cases, the lynch has always been on town. Pine also wouldn't have motivated spy if he was scum, and would have no incentive to claim if he did.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Lowell »

ping from mod received. I'll try to catch up on the day's news. Thank god I've already proved my towniness.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by SpyreX »

WHAT PART OF PINE IS TOWN AND EVIL MESSENGERS TOLD ME TO HELP KILL HIM ARENT YOU GUYS UNDERSTANDING?

The part where that is an actual thing that happened?

I thought you were being smarmy.

So you were told to help lynch him today for prizes or...?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 1278, Rhinox wrote:
In post 1180, elvis_knits wrote:So why did Pine motivate spyrex and then vote him when he found out spyrex is a vig.

Did you read my last post of the day yesterday? Because I don't have anything to say about it other than that.

I read it. Does nothing for me. Being part of a lynch you don't believe in is scummy, explaining is away with a lot of BS doesn't really help.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm here and I'm nearly done with my reread(the page explosion since the day started did not help). I'll have some good solid reads and shit soon.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1280, SpyreX wrote:

The part where that is an actual thing that happened?

I thought you were being smarmy.

So you were told to help lynch him today for prizes or...?

LIKE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IW AS TOLD YOU CHEEKY SCUMFUCK

IT WAS SOMEONE PLEADING FOR ME OT US MY RAGE TO THROW DOWN A POWER WAGON ON PINE

I WILL NOT BE MANIPULATED BY ANONYMOUS FUCKIGN COWARDS
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: Lowell
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by Lowell »

pre-emptive flailing from DGB. Unsurprising.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:15 am

Post by kuribo »

spyrex, why would you drug elli instead of someone like lowell or SV, either of whom are cordially invited to sacrifice their organs for the good of the town?
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:01 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1281, elvis_knits wrote:
In post 1278, Rhinox wrote:

I read it. Does nothing for me. Being part of a lynch you don't believe in is scummy, explaining is away with a lot of BS doesn't really help.

please quote the bunch of BS you're talking about.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:13 am

Post by springlullaby »

I'm go with a Rhinox wagon.
Vote Rhinox
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:21 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1261, chunkykev wrote:
In post 1242, Kublai Khan wrote:UNVOTE: xRECKONERxVOTE: chunkykev

You know I'm not going to be here to defend myself as I'm going on holiday for a week today, yet you feel the need to put a vote on me. Why would you attack someone that can't defend themselves? You should know I am on holiday from today, and you had no way of knowing if I would be posting again. I just don't know if it's scummy or silly, but I do have major worries about you, Khan.

My vote will generally sit on whomever I find the most scummy unless we're anywhere near MYLO or LYLO.

In post 1271, Zdenek wrote:You're scum because you are saying disingenuous things that I don't think you believe.

I don't need to go through and find examples of you doing that in other games to know that you are doing it here. It's scummy independently of your meta.

Ok, so you've decided to move the goalposts. First meta matters, now meta is irrelevant.

WTF is your deal? Are you an alt of someone I've played with and are coyishly trying to hide that fact?

Also, you still haven't ansewered about why you thought me scum prior to post 109. There's no third party, so you're not a lyncher. Why won't you answer my questions?

In post 1271, Zdenek wrote:So "Gotcha" scum hunting is only acceptable in the RVS? You don't believe in scum slips?

Scum slips are a lot rarer than people given them credit for. The strong majority of people I've seen lynched for "scum slips" were town fuckups.

In post 1271, Zdenek wrote:
KK wrote:
I'm a little torn on Pine. On one hand, scum-Pine wouldn't say something as stupid as this:
Pine wrote:
I think that's a big scumslip there. He's calling the cult leader "Great Leader" instead of "our Misled Leader". By flavor, he's still in the cult. BOOM, headshot.

Wait, how is that post by Pine not gotcha scum hunting? 'Cause it sure looks like it,

Because it's in the negative. "wouldn't" is a contraction of "would not". As in, "Scum-Pine would not say something as stupid as this" which implies that I do not believe it's a scum slip. Do I have to break everything down into monosyllabic words for you?

KK wrote:
So I'm going to STRONGLY ENCOURAGE that Pine sacrifices himself today.

Why no vote?

Because he gets lynched if he's still alive on Day 3.

I'm really wary of you, Zdenek. This is the fourth time you've avoided my questions and you constantly try to steer the conversation away from every stupid accusation you've made that doesn't pan out. You quote me out of context to scummify me and overall you're cagey as all hell. Also, you lurked most of yesterday.

UNVOTE: chunkykev
VOTE: Zdenek

Call it OMGUS if you've got nothing else to accuse me with, but you're at the top of the charts right now.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:21 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1261, chunkykev wrote:
In post 1242, Kublai Khan wrote:UNVOTE: xRECKONERxVOTE: chunkykev

You know I'm not going to be here to defend myself as I'm going on holiday for a week today, yet you feel the need to put a vote on me. Why would you attack someone that can't defend themselves? You should know I am on holiday from today, and you had no way of knowing if I would be posting again. I just don't know if it's scummy or silly, but I do have major worries about you, Khan.

My vote will generally sit on whomever I find the most scummy unless we're anywhere near MYLO or LYLO.

In post 1271, Zdenek wrote:You're scum because you are saying disingenuous things that I don't think you believe.

I don't need to go through and find examples of you doing that in other games to know that you are doing it here. It's scummy independently of your meta.

Ok, so you've decided to move the goalposts. First meta matters, now meta is irrelevant.

WTF is your deal? Are you an alt of someone I've played with and are coyishly trying to hide that fact?

Also, you still haven't ansewered about why you thought me scum prior to post 109. There's no third party, so you're not a lyncher. Why won't you answer my questions?

In post 1271, Zdenek wrote:So "Gotcha" scum hunting is only acceptable in the RVS? You don't believe in scum slips?

Scum slips are a lot rarer than people given them credit for. The strong majority of people I've seen lynched for "scum slips" were town fuckups.

KK wrote:
I'm a little torn on Pine. On one hand, scum-Pine wouldn't say something as stupid as this:
Pine wrote:
I think that's a big scumslip there. He's calling the cult leader "Great Leader" instead of "our Misled Leader". By flavor, he's still in the cult. BOOM, headshot.

Wait, how is that post by Pine not gotcha scum hunting? 'Cause it sure looks like it,

Because it's in the negative. "wouldn't" is a contraction of "would not". As in, "Scum-Pine would not say something as stupid as this" which implies that I do not believe it's a scum slip. Do I have to break everything down into monosyllabic words for you?

KK wrote:
So I'm going to STRONGLY ENCOURAGE that Pine sacrifices himself today.

Why no vote?

Because he gets lynched if he's still alive on Day 3.

I'm really wary of you, Zdenek. This is the fourth time you've avoided my questions and you constantly try to steer the conversation away from every stupid accusation you've made that doesn't pan out. You quote me out of context to scummify me and overall you're cagey as all hell. Also, you lurked most of yesterday.

UNVOTE: chunkykev
VOTE: Zdenek

Call it OMGUS if you've got nothing else to accuse me with, but you're at the top of the charts right now.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:23 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1286, kuribo wrote:spyrex, why would you drug elli instead of someone like lowell or SV, either of whom are cordially invited to sacrifice their organs for the good of the town?

Oh Lard, especially Lowell. Speaking of cheeky, cheeky scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:28 am

Post by elvis_knits »

This is the BS I was talking about:

In post 1128, Rhinox wrote:
My position on SA hasn't really changed. I don't see scum intent in his posts, but I don't see anything that says townie either. I think its easy to pick apart what he's saying and call it scum. He could be scum, he's a good lynch for progress, I just don't expect he's actually going to flip scum. If ppl want to call that OMGFENCESITTING or whatever then fine I guess thats what it is, but reads aren't always black and white.

Specifically this part:

Rhinox wrote:I just don't expect he's actually going to flip scum.

Rhinox wrote:
I just don't expect he's actually going to flip scum.

Rhinox wrote:
I just don't expect he's actually going to flip scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Max »

I've been informed that where Ellibereth is there's been a massive blizzard, so if Ellibereth doesn't turn up in the next few days I'll give an extension.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:35 am

Post by kuribo »

In 1291, DrippingGoofball wrote:
kuribo wrote:spyrex, why would you drug elli instead of someone like lowell or SV, either of whom are cordially invited to sacrifice their organs for the good of the town?

Oh Lard, especially Lowell. Speaking of cheeky, cheeky scum.

the more I think about it, the less I like the idea that spyspy as town drugged elli. Rather than one of the handful of useless people that we won't want to waste a lynch on, but who damn well can hurt the town in endgame through laziness

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:39 am

Post by kuribo »

wait, elvis, you're right, I had forgotten rhinox said that before SA was strung

why the hell would SA be a good "progress lynch" if he didntt think he was scum? Why not vote for someone he does think is scum instead?

Unvote
Vote: Rhinox

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:24 am

Post by Rhinox »

It was a progress lynch because D1 needed to end. Its not like nobody ever lynched someone they didn't think was scum before, deadline lynches or policy lynches might ring a bell?

Besides there's no motivation for scum to say what I said when it would have been just as easy to say "yeah SA is totally scum" and just gone along with the flow.

I said what I thought because thats what I thought. You might not agree it was the most pro-town thing to do, but that doesn't make it a scum thing to do. From where I was sitting, ending the day with a SA lynch was better then letting the day keep draggin on through the crap that was being flung around yesterday. And like I said, I could have been wrong, and SA could have been scum. I didn't lynch someone I thought was town. SA was the best lynch options out of the available options at the end of the day, I explained that in my last post of the day yesterday but that part seems to have been ignored.

This is a lazy wagon because if you think the statement I made was scummy, its scummy no matter what I have to say about it. So either you guys are that sure I'm scum you're ready to lynch me, or its a convenient place to park your vote and not have to worry about moving it or doing anything else today.

Meanwhile, 2 people in this thread are actually voting scum right now. I'll
vote: Zdenek
because it seems more likely to produce information than the other option (Which is Lowell, if you're wondering).
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:35 am

Post by elvis_knits »

No, scum say the sort of thing you said so that when he flips town you can go "see I was right, that lynch wasn't my fault since I didn't even think he was scum and only went along with you dumbasses to make progress in the game etc." There is total scum motivation to say what you said.

Besides, there is no TOWN motivation to vote for someone you don't think is scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:42 am

Post by kuribo »

rhinox, that may be the most meaningless drivel ever. "it may not be pro town but it isn't scummy?" what the hell is that?

and no, I've never lynched anyone I didn't think was scum.

and nice work admitting you won't even try to convince anyone

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:46 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1297, elvis_knits wrote:No, scum say the sort of thing you said so that when he flips town you can go "see I was right, that lynch wasn't my fault since I didn't even think he was scum and only went along with you dumbasses to make progress in the game etc." There is total scum motivation to say what you said.

Except thats not what I'm saying at all. I'm happy for the SA lynch and I feel it progressed the game. I'm glad I was a part of it. You're making up things I never said. Your scum motivation just isn't there.

Can you link me to a past game where you saw scum say what you're accusing me of?

Besides, there is no TOWN motivation to vote for someone you don't think is scum.

I'll keep this in mind the next time my vote is needed to secure a deadline lynch.

My motivation was that I felt an SA lynch would be good for and progress the game. If you don't think that is town motivation then I can't help you.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”