Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Hoppster »

oh, this game

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Viscera Eyes

Spoiler: rant and also some basic Mafia
Since this game has clearly degenerated into a Newbie game, I'm going to deviate from my desired playstyle and plan for this game and teach you how to play Mafia because the stupid in this thread is getting out of hand to the point that it's: a) fucking pissing me off, and b) honestly, I'm starting to get worried that you'll lynch me and then scum will win through stupid-town manipulation because clearly some of you couldn't identify scum if the Mod accidently sent you a link to their QT.

Mafia is the game of an uninformed majority against an informed minority.

AND THAT IS FUCKING IT.

It's not a game of "tell everybody else what you are thinking at every single point in time". That is just a really stupid way of looking at it which shows a basic fundamental misunderstanding of what the game is.

My win-condition is to get rid of the scum.

IT IS NOT TO SHOUT OUT OR EXPLAIN EVERY SINGLE POINT I THINK OF.

IT IS NOT TO BE NICE TO YOU ALL.

IT IS TO GET RID OF THE SCUM.

Some of you clearly think that all town players have to play in some pre-defined manner.

THAT IS WRONG

TOWN PLAYERS NEED TO GET RID OF THE SCUM, NOT PLAY IN SOME PRE-DEFINED MANNER.

Some of you seem to think that because I'm not playing in a <insert retarded pre-conception here> way, I MUST BE SCUM LOL

Well that is just FUCKING STUPID, and you should feel bad.

I have been advancing the town win-con in my own way. I have noted points, but I haven't pointed them all out because THAT IS NOT WHAT I DECIDED WAS THE BEST WAY TO ADVANCE THE TOWN WIN-CON IN THIS PATICULAR SCENARIO.

YOU DON'T HAVE SHOUT OUT EVERY SINGLE POINT YOU NOTICE

YOU IDENTIFY AND THEN GET RID OF SCUM. THAT DOES NOT MEAN ALWAYS SHOUT OUT EVERY POINT YOU NOTICE.

Take for instance, the kad hammer.

TO ANYBODY WITH HALF A BRAIN, THAT IS A FUCKING AWFUL HAMMER.

I don't however scream "OMG LOL LOOK AT THAT HAMMER HE CLEARLY REALISES HE IS HAMMERING TOWN WHAT A SCUMBAG". I vote him - to anybody reading the game it is clear why I have voted him, but I am also looking to see who gets it without me spelling it out and who doesn't... or who pretends to not get it.

This game I have been fishing for reactions. This means that I throw in various things just to see how people react and then from this conclude reads.

That terrible terrible kad hammer was a PERFECT thing to fish for reactions from - I wanted to see who joined and who distanced from the wagon, etc - hence why I was SO PISSED OFF THAT EVERYBODY SUDDENLY DECIDED TO LURK.

I did however realise early today that some town are COMPLETE MORONS (IT'S A GOOD JOB I HAD THAT FORESIGHT) so I breadcrumbed my fishing:
In post 82, Hoppster wrote:A VOTECOUNT JUST FOR ME?!

YAY I FEEL SPECIAL AND AWESOME

S
UPER
C
OOL
U
N
M
ATCHED
B
RILLIANCE
A
ND
I
N
T
ELLIGENCE

Anyway, I could reallllllly have done with waiting until more people have posted, but because the vast majority of the players have gone :STUPIDFACE: I'm having to end my plans now.

Thank fuck that the scum have claimed scum, good to know.

For anybody who cares:

VisceraEyes
kad
RedFF
Sky

(3 of the 4)

Admittedly not everybody has posted and I will re-evaluate then, but even without everybody posting I'm ~70% sure I've got the scumteam nailed completely in that 4. I am absolutely confident that I have at least 1 scum if not 2.

I would normally just vote and scream OBVSCUM right now, but I fear for the stupid, so here are my cases.

VisceraEyesoh my word where do I start

how about here:
In post 156, VisceraEyes wrote:Townies are on a TEAM against the scum TEAM. Demeaning and belittling your TEAMMATES is a bad fucking way to play

^^^ this quote quite blatantly shows that he knows I am town.

Now, I originally read this as that he knew I was town and that he was probably town (because he is pissed off that I am belittling him), hence where I originally developed my arrogant/stubborn-town read (YES I DIDN'T MENTION IT THAT'S WHAT YOU DO IN MAFIA YOU DON'T TELL EVERYBODY ALL YOUR READS ALL THE FUCKING TIME).

HOWEVER

He has since denied knowing I'm town and instead continues to push me as scum. So, this means that he scumslipped by letting up I'm town. Good job, VisceraEyes!

I have thus concluded that he is referring to me belittling Twistedspoon, therefore when VisceraEyes flips scum, Eijolend (and I) are confirmed town.

Next:
In post 172, VisceraEyes wrote:Yesterday was a quicklynch, and the only bit of 'analysis' to be done on it is A) who started it and B) who hammered. Because 90% of the town is focused on Kad for the hammer, I'm looking at who started it. And I think I've found scum. If you disagree, that's totally cool...but stop acting like a fucking child. Stop chainsaw defending Hoppster, there's literally NO reason to trust him. On the contrary, he's one of the only people with sufficient reason NOT to trust him. A) he led a mislynch wagon and B) he's acting like a jackass to people who are actually trying to play the game. You now also fall into that second category, but you're confirmed town.

^^^ absolute gold.

I am scum because I led a mislynch? OH YES BECAUSE THOSE SCUM ARE ALWAYS LEADING MISLYNCHES AND TOWN NEVER LEAD MISLYNCHES THAT'S A FANTASTIC CASE

A++++ for effort though.

He then goes on to admit that it's basically a policy lynch because he doesn't like me.

A++++

Finally:
In post 163, VisceraEyes wrote:Yes Hoppy, let's reflect on all of this 'effort' you've put into this game, subtracting the Pink case and subsequent wagon.

^^^ also gold

"I'M GOING TO MAKE A CASE ON YOU (BUT BTW I AM IGNORING ALL THE POSTS WHERE YOU ARE OBVTOWN)"

And the 'case' is basically one arguing I have put no effort in, which is: a) wrong, b) not indicative of scum anyway, c) if it were indicative of scum there are so many people who have put in less effort than me, d) basically him not making any productive analysis at all, instead trying (and failing) to mimic my style of cutting attacks and he ends up looking like wounded scum. Awwww.

For future reference, if you want to try that again: my cutting attacks are used in the context of somebody being stupid or useless and by themselves do not make a case. So perhaps arguably your case makes me look useless (I don't think it does, but that's subjective) but to even the dimmest of folks it won't make me look scummy. That's why your case looks so terrible, if you were wondering.

Kadseriously wut

if you don't know what I mean, read him in ISO. You'll know.

(I will write this out if needed, but really...)

RedFF
In post 107, redFF wrote:i wanna see what kad has to say that hammer was silly

^^^ avoids taking stance on kad but sets himself up for opportunistic bandwagoning. Big no-no.

In post 158, redFF wrote:not sure, im kinda waiting for the game to kick back up again. ill iso hoppster tomorrow if you dont make a case

^^^ what the fuck is this

setting himself up for opportunistic bandwagoning again

In post 124, redFF wrote::cool:
In post 117, kad2361 wrote:Sorry. I just had to do it.

LOLOLOLOLOL
VOTE: kad

yep thought so

In post 174, redFF wrote:difference between you and kad is that you posted your crappy reason in ALL CAPS while kad just said what you were thinking.

VOTE: hoppster

yep thought so

I had a FUCKING CASE on pinkfloyd, kad said "lol lynch town". HOW ARE THOSE EVEN REMOTELY SIMILAR.

Sky
In post 162, Sky wrote:Also, you can't have speed lynches AND expect quality content and scumhunting. Might as well place my vote for now, Hoppster as scum is sounding better.
VOTE: Hoppster

^^^ this is a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE vote on me.

I DIDN'T WANT TO SPEED LYNCH DAY 1, and if you were READING you would know that from my vote on kad (AND I CLEARLY AM NOT BEING SERIOUS ABOUT THE SPEED LYNCH TODAY).

The whole post just reeks of "hmmm looks like this wagon is taking off, I'MA GONNA GET ON NOW!"

Being useful is not always related to being superobvtown. You can be useful but be scum, you can be useless but superobvtown.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:23 am

Post by redFF »

omgus is omgus
ggnore
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Johhog »

Stop being terrible redFF.

Hoppster: while I agree that the four you pointed out seem scummy, do you really think that they all would be that obvious, all jumping on you? No, I'd say it's maximum two of them, if so I have a gut feeling for Sky and Viscera as a team. If only one scum is within your gang of four Kad is almost surescum. I have kind of a town read on Red tbh.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:29 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

^ ^ ^

People voting Hoppster: VE, redFF, Sky
Hoppster's 'Scumteam: VE, redFF, Sky, kad

What an idiot.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes
Cataracts close the blinds
Let me let comfort come drown by your side.

As Town: 4-4
As Mafia: 5-0
Total Games Completed: 13

Nerd National
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Johhog »

Actually...

I just realised Sky is probscum even if there is only one scum in your group of four, if so one could interpret it as him wanting to jump on an easy bandwagon. If so we should probably find his mates lurking or something similar.

Imo he is equally scummy to Viscera, and Viscera is at least trying to look pro-town.

So what do you say Hoppster, Viscera or Sky?

PEdit: Oh scratch that, seems like Viscera just dropped his pants completely.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:33 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

Oh Joh, you're so cute.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:36 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

Hoppy, which is it: was your vote on Kad serious because his hammer was god-awful or was it Scumbait?
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 177, Johhog wrote:Stop being terrible redFF.

Hoppster: while I agree that the four you pointed out seem scummy, do you really think that they all would be that obvious, all jumping on you? No, I'd say it's maximum two of them, if so I have a gut feeling for Sky and Viscera as a team. If only one scum is within your gang of four Kad is almost surescum. I have kind of a town read on Red tbh.

You have a point.

I do quite like a Viscera/Sky/kad team though.

In post 178, VisceraEyes wrote:^ ^ ^

People voting Hoppster: VE, redFF, Sky
Hoppster's 'Scumteam: VE, redFF, Sky, kad

What an idiot.

I am impressed by your response to my case calling you and your buddies scum and pointing out your scumslip.

Good job.

In post 179, Johhog wrote:Actually...

I just realised Sky is probscum even if there is only one scum in your group of four, if so one could interpret it as him wanting to jump on an easy bandwagon. If so we should probably find his mates lurking or something similar.

Imo he is equally scummy to Viscera, and Viscera is at least trying to look pro-town.

So what do you say Hoppster, Viscera or Sky?

PEdit: Oh scratch that, seems like Viscera just dropped his pants completely.

ehhhhhh my brain was telling me Sky should go first over Viscera because Sky seems like more cunning/sly-scum and Viscera is just fail-scum. But then Viscera is just an annoyingfailscum so I ignored my brain. >___>

They're both probably scum, with the third either being kad or somebody lurking/flaking.

VisceraEyes wrote:Hoppy, which is it: was your vote on Kad serious because his hammer was god-awful or was it Scumbait?

The vote was serious.

The lack of elaboration was prodding for responses.

Twistedspoon's response for example was probtown (now conftown almost) and red's was probscum.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:45 am

Post by DonJosh »

Votecount 2.4

Skenvoy (1)-
Eijolend
Hoppster (3)-
VisceraEyes, Sky, redFF
VisceraEyes (2)-
Johhog, Hoppster

Not Voting (4)-
Hiraki, LanseVeritas, kad2361, Skenvoy

V/LA:
LanseVeritas (Nov 9), kad2361 (Nov 6)
Notes:
Skenvoy and Hiraki replace Xalxe and bluegingham, respectively.

With 10 alive, its 6 to lynch.
Newbie 1197 is in Day 2 and requires
replacements.

Looking for a hydra. PM me if interested.
GTKDJ|wiki|Pre-ins|Newbie 1197
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Johhog »

In post 180, VisceraEyes wrote:Oh Joh, you're so cute.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 62&t=13720
In post 182, Hoppster wrote:
VisceraEyes wrote:Hoppy, which is it: was your vote on Kad serious because his hammer was god-awful or was it Scumbait?

The vote was serious.

The lack of elaboration was prodding for responses.

Twistedspoon's response for example was probtown (now conftown almost) and red's was probscum.

What kind of responses did you expect? I found nothing strange with your lack of elaboration and I did the same myself.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Johhog »

LOL at Skenvoy replacing in when I finally post a link to F62.

Welcome btw, Skenvoy and Hiraki.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Hoppster »

10/10

In post 184, Johhog wrote:What kind of responses did you expect? I found nothing strange with your lack of elaboration and I did the same myself.

I wasn't sure what I would get tbqh (Fate would scream at me I'm doing reactionfishing wrong, but idrc).

I thought interesting stuff would happen - kad self-voting I considered, I expected at least a few people to strongly defend kad, etc, and I was just going to analyse it once it was there. (But, yeah, Magikarp used Splah! Nothing happened.)

I assumed your lack of elaboration was just because you understood what I was doing (and with the QUICKLYNCH NAO I couldn't have asked for better reaction-testing-stuffz from you to work with in combination either. REAL shame everybody decided to not post).

WE HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH TO LYNCH NOW EVEN ALLOWING FOR 3 SCUM WOOO
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Hiraki »

hi bitches

I'll catch up later.
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

In post 175, Hoppster wrote:
VisceraEyesoh my word where do I start

how about here:
In post 156, VisceraEyes wrote:Townies are on a TEAM against the scum TEAM. Demeaning and belittling your TEAMMATES is a bad fucking way to play

^^^ this quote quite blatantly shows that he knows I am town.

It shows that you're acting like a prick and my point is that you shouldn't act like a prick because no one will listen to you. Clearly I was mistaken, but hey...we all make mistakes right?

Now, I originally read this as that he knew I was town and that he was probably town (because he is pissed off that I am belittling him), hence where I originally developed my arrogant/stubborn-town read (YES I DIDN'T MENTION IT THAT'S WHAT YOU DO IN MAFIA YOU DON'T TELL EVERYBODY ALL YOUR READS ALL THE FUCKING TIME).

HOWEVER

He has since denied knowing I'm town and instead continues to push me as scum. So, this means that he scumslipped by letting up I'm town. Good job, VisceraEyes!

No, I didn't scumslip anything because I'm not scum. I was giving you my opinion on the best way to find scum, being a prick NOT being part of that. Nice job, Hoppster!

I have thus concluded that he is referring to me belittling Twistedspoon, therefore when VisceraEyes flips scum, Eijolend (and I) are confirmed town.

No, I'm referring to you belittling anyone who questions you. Obviously that includes TS AND myself at this point.

Next:
In post 172, VisceraEyes wrote:Yesterday was a quicklynch, and the only bit of 'analysis' to be done on it is A) who started it and B) who hammered. Because 90% of the town is focused on Kad for the hammer, I'm looking at who started it. And I think I've found scum. If you disagree, that's totally cool...but stop acting like a fucking child. Stop chainsaw defending Hoppster, there's literally NO reason to trust him. On the contrary, he's one of the only people with sufficient reason NOT to trust him. A) he led a mislynch wagon and B) he's acting like a jackass to people who are actually trying to play the game. You now also fall into that second category, but you're confirmed town.

^^^ absolute gold.

I am scum because I led a mislynch? OH YES BECAUSE THOSE SCUM ARE ALWAYS LEADING MISLYNCHES AND TOWN NEVER LEAD MISLYNCHES THAT'S A FANTASTIC CASE

A++++ for effort though.

He then goes on to admit that it's basically a policy lynch because he doesn't like me.

A++++

Nice misrep. I wasn't saying that BECAUSE you led a mislynch you're scum. I'm saying that because you led a mislynch AND you're acting like a total douchebag, I see that as scum trying to bully town into doing what you say. You're calling anyone who's posted BAD...SO bad that you have to TEACH everyone how to play because this has 'degenerated into a Newbie game'. Except, you're not playing in a way that rewards activity are you? You're playing in a way that DISCOURAGES activity because if anyone says anything you don't like, you'll immediately either browbeat them for being 'lolbad' or call them scum. In either case, no one wants to post in that kind of fucking environment. Get over yourself bro. Your points are bad. Your methods are deplorable. I can't WAIT to see you hang.

Finally:
In post 163, VisceraEyes wrote:Yes Hoppy, let's reflect on all of this 'effort' you've put into this game, subtracting the Pink case and subsequent wagon.

^^^ also gold

"I'M GOING TO MAKE A CASE ON YOU (BUT BTW I AM IGNORING ALL THE POSTS WHERE YOU ARE OBVTOWN)"

And the 'case' is basically one arguing I have put no effort in, which is: a) wrong, b) not indicative of scum anyway, c) if it were indicative of scum there are so many people who have put in less effort than me, d) basically him not making any productive analysis at all, instead trying (and failing) to mimic my style of cutting attacks and he ends up looking like wounded scum. Awwww.

For future reference, if you want to try that again: my cutting attacks are used in the context of somebody being stupid or useless and by themselves do not make a case. So perhaps arguably your case makes me look useless (I don't think it does, but that's subjective) but to even the dimmest of folks it won't make me look scummy. That's why your case looks so terrible, if you were wondering.

What's funny about this is that the pink case was fucking AWFUL bro! Go back and look at it! It says 'He posts fluff. He's trying to look pro-town. He's scum!' Not only that, but it doesn't make you 'obvTown' in the least! Now, obviously he looked like scum with the self-vote that followed, and I bet you just about had a scumgasm. But your case itself was terrible. You lucked into bad townies quicklynching another bad townie.

This is the only point that I'll concede at this time. I intentionally left off the Pink case to see if you'd mention it. OH WOWIE!! LOOKIE! YOU DID! IT would be one thing if I hadn't said I was leaving off the pink case, but I SPECIFICALLY SAID I was going to leave off the pink case. Based on the TONE of this post alone, I'm willing to concede that you're actually putting in effort now. But you're still scum to me bro. SOOOORRYYYYYYY!

Nice try scum. Wanna do that again? This time without blatent misreps?
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Vote: VisceraEyes

Enough said.

This could quite possibly be Viscera being arrogant.

Not feeling it.
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

Enough said? I doubt it. I'll let town decide though. *shrug*
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Are you calling me scum after one post?

HA.

HAHAHA.

HA.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Holy shit this game is devoid of posts.

I find it hard to read aggressive players (read VisceraEyes and Hoppster [although I've got a stronger town read on the latter]), so I'm focusing on another couple of players at the moment.

Firstly, Eijolend (TwistedSpoon). Most of what I find scummy here is TwistedSpoon's earlier play, rather that Eijolend's (although it's incredibly difficult to get a read on one post). Posts 87 and 89 are just him asking Hoppster what to do, and while Hopp was the only player really posting at that point, it's still "Oh I can't put forward an opinion of my own". Post 61 also feels off to me - pinkfloyd was on L-1 at day 3, TwistedSpoon says he's not sure he's scum, but leaves his vote on anyway (and, of course, kad hammers a few posts later).

Kad, kad, kad. That hammer. Half of my town read on Hoppster comes from his reaction to it, though, so it wasn't completely useless.
Still, I'd be completely up for a kad lynch.

redFF is weird, and he's been sheeping quite a bit. That said, nothing's jumped out to me as scummy.

Conman didn't really jump out at me at all, apart from him saying 'it's my first open game' in post 6, and not RVing until almost everybody else had. I've said I don't have a good read on VE, but honestly, people have actually been posting more since he came into the game. I'd rather lynch a lurker who I think's scum than a prolific poster who I think's scum.

Therefore, VOTE: Eijolend

Oh, and hi, Johhog!
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

EBWOP: I'm not saying that Eijo is my top lurker read, but he's my top scum read, and I don't want to lynch VE at the moment.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Sorry for the triple post, I was just mentally comparing VE to pinkfloyd in terms of playstyle and wondering if the alignment would similarly correlate. I very quickly realised that that was getting into WIFOM territory, but just putting it out there.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Sky »

Hoppster is doing a lot of...AtE? If I'm using my terminology correctly. Dude. Stop trying to make a big deal about your contributions. Sure, maybe you've posted a bit more content than others, but face it. This game is a place void of activity and content.

Also, I may be wrong with what has been revealed here and all but doesn't town still not know the amount of scum there are? Why does Hoppster think there is 3 scum?

Do not see case of VE scum.

Johog better explain his reasoning because gut reads aren't cutting it for me.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Sky »

And for the record I do not like kad. But he is V/LA for the moment and not much can be done about him.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Sky, do you think VE's town, then? Reasons?
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

In post 191, Hiraki wrote:Are you calling me scum after one post?

HA.

HAHAHA.

HA.

No, what I meant was that I disagree with your opinion, I'm obviously not going to vote for myself, and I'll let town decide if 'enough said' is indeed 'enough said.'
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

In post 135, Eijolend wrote:Hi all, nice to play with you. - What a crazy game.

In post 47, pinkfloyd wrote:And if I do get lynched and I flip townie you all will have a nice wagon to look at.

Actually I don't see how wagon analysis can help us here at all. I can understand all the votes on pinkfloyd, except for the hammer. I'm really not happy with kad hammering pinkfloyd out at this point in time. Even for a quicklynch it can never hurt to get reactions out of all players first and kad's reluctance to contribute anything useful clearly makes his play anti-town - I'm not opposed to a kad-lynch today, but we should definitely use our time better than D1, which is why I'm not voting him for now.
I don't think the other votes on pinkfloyd are useful for determining alignment.

Also it would be great if we actually get posts from all the players in the game.^^

Also, this post. He comments on the game in general, tells other players they need to post, offers no analysis whatsoever, and hasn't posted since. Eijo, do you want to contribute?

Return to “Completed Open Games”