Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Johhog »

Why do you want to lynch town?
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:33 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

I don't. Hoppster is fucking scum.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes
Cataracts close the blinds
Let me let comfort come drown by your side.

As Town: 4-4
As Mafia: 5-0
Total Games Completed: 13

Nerd National
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Johhog »

Oh.

Let's lynch Sky then.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:41 am

Post by redFF »

UNVOTE:
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:42 am

Post by redFF »

In post 162, Sky wrote:Also, you can't have speed lynches AND expect quality content and scumhunting. Might as well place my vote for now, Hoppster as scum is sounding better.
VOTE: Hoppster

this actually might be bussing scum
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:46 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

So might you redFF. You haven't done a bit of scumhunting this game. I'd say quite a bit has happened, why don't you start giving rational opinions and not useless drivel?
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Hiraki »

Sigh. This is annoying now.

Good thing Viscera is useless anyway.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Hiraki »

Unvote
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Eijolend »

I definitely don't like redFF's fishing for a claim here - that was really bad. The dramatically compromising on a lynch target achieves nothing - we have frickin' 3-week-days!
UNVOTE:
VOTE: redFF
Man may be good, but the people are scum.

Game Record
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:07 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

In all fairness, red has been playing almost exclusively on a site that has 48 hour days. He's also pretty decent. I'm going to give him time before I commit a vote.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Hiraki »

Vote: Sky

Me gusta mucho
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:31 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

Hiraki, why are you intentionally attempting to troll me? I swear to god, Johog Hoppster and you are being intentionally abrasive to me and I'm not getting it at all. I've never even played with any of you. Is that it? Are you really so immature and cliquish that you automatically don't like me because I've never played in a game with you? Get over yourselves. I'm not useless, for one you seemed to have a scum read on me, so I was VERY helpful in YOUR 'scumhunting efforts' yes? And now that I've claimed a power role, you can either ignore everything I post or you can believe my claim and let me play the game with you. Because make no mistake...if Hoppster gives me sufficient reason to believe he's town, I'll remove my vote...but he's playing like a little kid. I think he's intentionally trying to alpha-male town and I don't like it. I guess by my decrying of his methods you could conclude that I'm also trying to lead town, but I'm just trying to bring civility to the table. We can get a lot more done by actually listening to each other than we can calling each other idiots and flaming each other.

Now, I think Hoppster is scum. I think he's scum and he's leading town around for mislynch after mislynch and I think everyone should try and understand where I'm coming from rather than write me off as useless and ignore my posts, actually read them. Hoppster is calling me noob, but I think he's just trying to discourage conversation.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:34 am

Post by DonJosh »

Votecount 2.6

Hoppster (2)-
VisceraEyes, Sky
VisceraEyes (1)-
Hoppster
Eijolend (1)-
Skenvoy
Sky (2)-
Johhog, Hiraki
redFF (1)-
Eijolend

Not Voting (3)-
LanseVeritas, kad2361, redFF

V/LA:
LanseVeritas (Nov 9), kad2361 (Nov 6)
Notes:
Please try and keep swearing and personal attacks at a minimum. Thank you.

With 10 alive, its 6 to lynch.
Newbie 1197 is in Day 2 and requires
replacements.

Looking for a hydra. PM me if interested.
GTKDJ|wiki|Pre-ins|Newbie 1197
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:21 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

redFF, you're giving up awfully quickly on this Hoppy wagon if you're town bro. Do you not think he's scum anymore?
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:23 am

Post by redFF »

i think hes scum, but ive put forward a case and all i got is lolbad and its pretty clear that this town won't lynch him today...
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Hiraki »

Am I supposed to feel pity or something?

Well, I am feeling a bit hungry.

So I guess it made me do something...
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:35 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

No, I'd like you to give a shit about finding scum though Hiraki. You appear to just be flopping around doing whatever Hoppster tells you to do. Can you not think for yourself?
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

I don't blame VE for claiming (since we've already had one quickhammer in this game), but I'm not up for a Hoppster lynch at the moment. In fact, I'm not up for any lynch until Lanse and Kad get back from their V/LA, mainly because Lanse hasn't made a single fucking post in relation to the game. When he gets back, we need to either get him to start posting, or get him replaced.

My reads (leaving out VE and Johhog)

Hikari (bluegingham) - I haven't got much of a read on him at all, mainly because neither of the two have posted a lot. Hikari's posts don't really read scum or town to me, so null for the moment.

Lanse - HE NEEDS TO FREAKING POST. Nuff said. I can't get a read off a V/LA.

kad2361 - I know there are badscum and badtown, and I'm having a hard time figuring out which one kad is. But the fact that attention seems to have slid off him after that quick hammer...I don't know, it seems to me that scum would push harder if town made a mistake like that. Leaning scum, for now.

Hoppster - I don't have a purely logical reason for thinking Hoppster's (probably) town, it's mainly gut. There have been a bunch of his posts that I like. Town.

Sky - My main dislike of his play has come from day 2, rather than 1. I want to do an iso of him with kad. Leaning scum.

redFF - I said earlier that I wasn't sure about his play, that it felt a bit weird. I still reckon he's weirdtown, though. I want to look at his posts more thoroughly.

Eijolend (Twistedspoon) - I've summed up what I think of his play before. Even though I disagree with his vote on VE, I liked the post that surrounded it. Null for now (it helps that he's kept posting).

My reads, from town to scum:

redFF
Hoppster
Hikari/Eijo (around equal for now)
kad2361
Sky

UNVOTE: Eijolend

I'm going to do an iso of Kad and Sky and see if I find anything.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Nothing much there. It doesn't help that they have 13 posts between them.

Sky, what's your read on Kad? And I want kad to answer vice versa when he gets back.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Gah, I just did an iso of redFF and...I don't know. He's around equal to Hoppster now, instead of being above him.

(Although, I have to say, my reads aren't "Who's town" they're "Who's less scummy".)
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Hoppster »

In post 188, VisceraEyes wrote:It shows that you're acting like a prick and my point is that you shouldn't act like a prick because no one will listen to you. Clearly I was mistaken, but hey...we all make mistakes right?

ummm no

when you try painting over a scumslip, generally your excuse should at the very least vaguely explain away your scumslip

In post 156, VisceraEyes wrote:Townies are on a TEAM against the scum TEAM. Demeaning and belittling your TEAMMATES is a bad fucking way to play

^^^ this shows you know I am town, because you're saying that I am belittling my town teammates. Maybe I'm a prickish town but you strongly suggest I am town nonetheless. SOooooo nice try but this is still a scumslip.

In post 188, VisceraEyes wrote:No, I didn't scumslip anything because I'm not scum.

oh i c wut u did thar, stating a lie as a fact.

In post 188, VisceraEyes wrote:No, I'm referring to you belittling anyone who questions you. Obviously that includes TS AND myself at this point.

reading is tech

I already showed how you couldn't be referring to yourself because that would mean I was town in your eyes (and would also require you to be town).

In post 188, VisceraEyes wrote:Nice misrep. I wasn't saying that BECAUSE you led a mislynch you're scum. I'm saying that because you led a mislynch AND you're acting like a total douchebag

oh yes, my bad

because two tells non-indicative of scum, when combined together become totally indicative of scum.

just so you know, I'm wearing a green and blue shirt right now and I am also lying on my bed. You might want to incorporate that into your argument as well.

In post 188, VisceraEyes wrote:Except, you're not playing in a way that rewards activity are you? You're playing in a way that DISCOURAGES activity because if anyone says anything you don't like, you'll immediately either browbeat them for being 'lolbad' or call them scum. In either case, no one wants to post in that kind of fucking environment. Get over yourself bro. Your points are bad. Your methods are deplorable. I can't WAIT to see you hang.

I already explained my "RAARGH ACTIVITY" post, I was trying to get reactions (and the more time scum have to dwell on things like that, the less informative their posts are).

Also, while I do still want activity, I don't want activity if it's people being stupid. You're basically arguing that if I asked for a puppy, I have no right to be upset when you give me a dead puppy that has been mutiliated into something resembling spaghetti bolognaise.

In post 188, VisceraEyes wrote:What's funny about this is that the pink case was fucking AWFUL bro! Go back and look at it! It says 'He posts fluff. He's trying to look pro-town. He's scum!' Not only that, but it doesn't make you 'obvTown' in the least!

no, the funny thing is that you think you're right when you're really really wrong

because on PAGE FUCKING TWO, that really IS a ridiculously good case.

(I become pretty obvtown through virtue of my case being awesome.)

In post 188, VisceraEyes wrote:I intentionally left off the Pink case to see if you'd mention it. OH WOWIE!! LOOKIE! YOU DID! IT would be one thing if I hadn't said I was leaving off the pink case, but I SPECIFICALLY SAID I was going to leave off the pink case. Based on the TONE of this post alone, I'm willing to concede that you're actually putting in effort now. But you're still scum to me bro. SOOOORRYYYYYYY!

umm, arguing that you used pre-emptive discreditation doesn't make you look town just fyi

I'm beginning to feel a bit embarassed for you now.

In post 195, Sky wrote:Hoppster is doing a lot of...AtE? If I'm using my terminology correctly. Dude. Stop trying to make a big deal about your contributions. Sure, maybe you've posted a bit more content than others, but face it. This game is a place void of activity and content.

I am PERFECTLY ENTITLED to make a big deal about my contributions if I am being attacked FOR NOT CONTRIBUTING.

IT COULD LITERALLY NOT BE MORE RELEVANT.

In post 195, Sky wrote:Do not see case of VE scum.

Luckily for you, I made a case! Now you can see it!

In post 215, redFF wrote:sigh since i know a hoppster lynch is not happening today with this town and hoppsters dick is so far down johhog's throat all he can do is post image macros

VOTE: visceraeyes

we lynch hoppster tomorrow

unless ve is scum, then i dunno lol
In post 216, redFF wrote:thats l-1 i think

claim ve

oh my fucking god

let's take a look at what you posted literally just 30 minutes before that:
In post 212, redFF wrote:ve is still town

?????????

Voting a town-read and forcing a claim... why?

In post 230, VisceraEyes wrote:So might you redFF. You haven't done a bit of scumhunting this game. I'd say quite a bit has happened, why don't you start giving rational opinions and not useless drivel?

I don't understand how a townDoctor-VisceraEyes could not have a ridiculously strong scumread on RedFF after he claimed having a town-read on you but put you to L-1 and forced you to claim

In post 234, VisceraEyes wrote:In all fairness, red has been playing almost exclusively on a site that has 48 hour days. He's also pretty decent. I'm going to give him time before I commit a vote.

oh you're scumbuddies together

that weird response makes sense now

friendly advice for the future: don't defend your scumbuddy but then also set yourself up for a future bus
in the same post

In post 238, VisceraEyes wrote:redFF, you're giving up awfully quickly on this Hoppy wagon if you're town bro. Do you not think he's scum anymore?

please stop

your interactions are so awkward that it hurts my eyes

In post 239, redFF wrote:i think [Hoppster i]s scum, but ive put forward a case and all i got is lolbad and its pretty clear that this town won't lynch him today...

this is a ridiculously implausible tone of voice for town to adopt whilst engaging in conversation with somebody who they put at L-1 and just forced to claim; you're talking like you're old friends. I suppose DonJosh must have opened the scum QT pre-game, that would explain it.

also, I showed why your case was terrible and provided a far better case on yourself and you laughed it off as OMGUS, not sure why that makes me lolbad.

Unless by "ive put foward a case and all i got is lolbad" you mean that "ive put foward a case and all I
have
is lolbad", in which case I understand completely.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: redFF

Likely scum with VisceraEyes. I'm not buying that Doctor claim at all, but it's probably better to wait until late-game/mass-claim situations to start whittling down the scum in the claimed PRs.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

red and I DO go back, but that's irrelevant to this game.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

Also saying your case is awesome does not make it so. Nice try scum.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

Also its subject flipped town...as I will if you push my lynch. That's two mislynches that your 'awesomeness' has led town to. You're not even close to as 'awesome' as you think you are Hoppy. I think maybe YOU could benefit from a newbie game or two...probably not though because the newbie mods would kick your ass out of their games for being insulting.

You should NEVER leave F62 again.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Johhog »

not sure if trolling

Return to “Completed Open Games”