Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Hoppster »

>___>

fine, I'll bear that in mind and re-evaluate later.

going to sleep now.

p-edit:
VisceraEyes wrote:Also saying your case is awesome does not make it so. Nice try scum.

yeah you said my case was bad so I said it was awesome and now you're telling me I can't say that even though I provided logical reasons and you provided nonsensical gibberish, sooooooooo

p-edit2:
VisceraEyes wrote:Also its subject flipped town...as I will if you push my lynch. That's two mislynches that your 'awesomeness' has led town to. You're not even close to as 'awesome' as you think you are Hoppy. I think maybe YOU could benefit from a newbie game or two...probably not though because the newbie mods would kick your ass out of their games for being insulting.

You should NEVER leave F62 again.

please link me to anybody who has a 100% lynching scum rate as town

tia

Love, Hoppster the Awesome

xxx
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Hoppster »

was lying in bed and just realised VisceraEyes scumslipped again

where he whines about how I'm so totally not awesome because of mislynches: THAT IS ONLY A VALID POINT TO QQ ABOUT IF I AM TOWN! If I were scum, I would have KNOWN that pinkfloyd was town so him flipping town would have no bearing on how awesome I was!

bahahahaha
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

In post 39, Hoppster wrote:
In post 38, pinkfloyd wrote:I was trying to drag in some silly scum leaving myself at L-3 but you ruined it, oh well.

lolscum
(I'll assume you meant L-2 because you put yourself at L-3, so yeah.)

UNVOTE:
VOTE: pinkfloyd
L-2

(OMGGGG I PUT HIM AT L-2 I FELL FOR HIS SCUMTRAP WHOOOPS)

1. Trying to look helpful/pro-town but actually being useless ("OMG GAIZ JOHHOG IS CONFTOWN NOBODY FORGET THAT")
  2. Making posts to look like he's being constructive when he's actually just making useless blanket attacks that don't add anything ("OMG GAIZ ANYBODY WHO MAKES A L-2 ON PAGE 2 IS CONFSCUM TRU STORY"
  3. I'm not sure whether this post was serious or not, but whether intentional or not Zeek-dude makes a decent point here
  4. "OMG GAIZ U ROOONED MAH GAMBIT OH WELL LET ME JUST LEAVE MY VOTE ON MYSELF ANYWAY EVEN THOUGH THERE'S NO POINT TO IT NAO"

Basically everything he's been doing is a pathetically transparent attempt to look pro-town when actually he's doing nothing at all.

There's also a cognitive dissonance between his "lol look at me lure some scum into putting me at L-2 hehehe i'm so awesome" and his "LOL RVS IS RVS NO SUSPECTS OR MOMENTUM LET'S ALL HAVE A PARTY"

A) This point, while true, is a null-tell at best. It's possible that he was scum trying to look pro-town, but it is also possible that he was just bad town not knowing how to respond to a d1 quick-wagon. (Oh look, town flip....guess that tell was null after all. Shucks.)

B) Actually, what it looks like to me is that he's concerned about scum being on his wagon...lo and behold, who swings in to 'prove him wrong'? Our friendly neighborhood troll, Hoppster. Yes, his actual comment was not only a broad and generally bad assumption, but that doesn't make him scum in the least. Yes, it's true that scum have been known to use 'blanket attacks', but so do bad town...and as you're so fond of saying (apparently) WIFOM WIFOM WIFOMing. This point is ridiculous, and again, another null-tell at best.

C) While Zeek's post that you link to has a point to a degree, the last TWO games that had self-votes were townies. Again, this point is null at best and you're really reaching with it.

D) This post and those after it read as a player giving up, regardless of alignment. As he flipped town, we can all agree that giving up on a game when one is being attacked with stupid reasoning and it working is a null-tell. At best.

Now, as you can see with my very clearly laid out rebuttal, your case is awful and the fact that it fooled town is absolutely mind-boggling. I certainly wouldn't have voted for pink based on it, but obviously you'll have to take my word for it because I replaced in AFTER the whole debacle.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes
Cataracts close the blinds
Let me let comfort come drown by your side.

As Town: 4-4
As Mafia: 5-0
Total Games Completed: 13

Nerd National
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

last TWO games
that I played in
....my bad.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

This game is a popularity contest between people trying to play Mafia and people trying to lynch NON-members of the Forum 62 community. This shit HAS to stop because one's membership of that forum DOES NOT DICTATE WHETHER THEY ARE SCUM OR NOT!
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

OH NOES!!! I CAN'T COME UP WIF A CAES SO I HAF TO INVRNT SCUMSLIPZ!!! HERP DERP
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

In post 245, Hoppster wrote:...you're talking like you're old friends. I suppose DonJosh must have opened the scum QT pre-game, that would explain it.

May or may not be a townslip: by my reasoning, scum would've talked to each other last night, no?
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

Okay, here goes. WIFOM ALERT!!!!

My guess is this: Hoppster now has to get results since his chosen mislynch fizzled out spectacularly. He's decided to bus. Since redFF was in his pool of suspects, I'm willing to bet that he's scum and that Hoppster is now bussing him to try and earn back that town-cred he used to have for...whatever reason.

red actually IS pretty decent at this game. I mean, I'm using the term loosely, but even still he's not exhibiting any of the better qualities I'm used to seeing from townFF. He's not posting in spite of a lot of shit happening, he's not asking questions or clarifying peoples' reads. He's just popping in to throw a meaningless comment in and disappearing again.

My preferred lynch is Hoppster, but at this point I could be very easily convinced to lynch redFF.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 241, VisceraEyes wrote:No, I'd like you to give a shit about finding scum though Hiraki. You appear to just be flopping around doing whatever Hoppster tells you to do. Can you not think for yourself?
Aww shitty pants is getting off because he thinks he knows me well and knows the proper etiquette for good town.

Fuck off.
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

Meh...I don't care what you say anymore Hiraki. You're trollin, hatin, and your presence in town is probably going to cause us to lose. :*
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hey! You finally figured out I'm not your friend!

Welcome aboard to real life.
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

I consider you all my friends...but I'm kinda a hippy. At any rate, now that you've 'taught me that valuable lesson' you think you can stop being utterly and completely useless? Pretty please?
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Hiraki »

That's a subjective term.
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

Allow me to rephrase: Care to share your thoughts as they pertain to this game EXCLUDING telling me what a useless toolish noob I am? :P
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I do.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

...and?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Hiraki »

huh?
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

In post 263, VisceraEyes wrote:Allow me to rephrase: Care to share your thoughts as they pertain to this game EXCLUDING telling me what a useless toolish noob I am? :P

In post 264, Hiraki wrote:I do.

...did I miss something?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Nope.
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

This is a no-brainer guys. Hoppster is pushing an anti-town sentiment of 'YOU CAN'T TELL ME HOW TO PLAY! I DON'T NEED TO SHARE THOUGHTS WITH THE REST OF TOWN IF I DON'T WANT TO'. He's trying to lead town by bullying anyone who attempts to post something he doesn't like. His d1 case was horrid, yet somehow he thinks it's the most pro-town thing in the game. And now he's scumslipped that there are 3 members of his team. Hoppster gotta die.

UNVOTE: Hoppster
VOTE: Hoppster

Make it happen town. This is the best lynch for today in my honest opinion.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Sky »

Who can explain their vote on me?

As for buddying with VE, it's not happening. 2 people on the same wagon. Holy shit. As if you people have never seen that before. If you notice, I have reasons of my own for voting Hoppster. VE just brought him to my attention. Someone said I mentioned I overlooked VE AtEing as well. Where does VE AtE?

But I'm inclined to believe Hoppster is more just one of those emotional guys. I'd say newb but I'm not really sure if he is one. With all his shouting and ranting I'm inclined to believe he just likes putting up shows.

Hiraki is a troll, let's not feed him.

redFF should not have fished for that role. That was bad. We were nowhere near a lynch. Alternatively, VE should not have claimed. Also, fake claiming in this set up seems fairly easy. But I blame redFF more here.

UNVOTE: Hoppster

I'm not going to place a vote on redFF yet. I don't want to see anyone lynched until the V/LA's show up.

VE, why do you think that redFF has been playing decently?
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Post by Johhog »

redFF may be a VI according to my meta on him - but I don't have that much (even if the meta I have makes me willing to policy lynch him). Can you link me to a game which you played with Red Viscera?

Btw, the Hoppster wagon is extremely stupid. The lynch for today is either Sky or redFF.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

It's offsite, but sure.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmes ... rentpage=2

The axiom you have to follow on TeamLiquid is that d1 is spent arguing about what the best way to find scum on d1 is going to be, lynch a townie, then start scumhunting d2. The reason is that the days are a lot shorter there, and the scum get contact all through the game instead of just at night. I've started the filter at page 2 because it skips a lot of the pregame banter and gets into the game. Notice how he's actively asking questions and generating discussion. To be fair, there's slightly more to talk about because that particular game was a crazy setup in which everyone picked a role for someone else. BUT, his questions generally pertain to the game and help move the scumhunting effort forward.

I'm not seeing any similarities to his play this game. Perhaps he's changed as a player (this was a few months ago) but I'm more willing to bet that he's just lurky scum this game.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Post by Eijolend »

In post 242, Skenvoy wrote:kad2361 - I know there are badscum and badtown, and I'm having a hard time figuring out which one kad is. But the fact that attention seems to have slid off him after that quick hammer...I don't know, it seems to me that scum would push harder if town made a mistake like that. Leaning scum, for now.

That is actually a very good point on that case.

In post 245, Hoppster wrote:
In post 215, redFF wrote:sigh since i know a hoppster lynch is not happening today with this town and hoppsters dick is so far down johhog's throat all he can do is post image macros

VOTE: visceraeyes

we lynch hoppster tomorrow

unless ve is scum, then i dunno lol
In post 216, redFF wrote:thats l-1 i think

claim ve

oh my fucking god

let's take a look at what you posted literally just 30 minutes before that:
In post 212, redFF wrote:ve is still town

?????????

Voting a town-read and forcing a claim... why?

[...]

In post 234, VisceraEyes wrote:In all fairness, red has been playing almost exclusively on a site that has 48 hour days. He's also pretty decent. I'm going to give him time before I commit a vote.

oh you're scumbuddies together

that weird response makes sense now

friendly advice for the future: don't defend your scumbuddy but then also set yourself up for a future bus
in the same post

[...]

UNVOTE:
VOTE: redFF

Likely scum with VisceraEyes. I'm not buying that Doctor claim at all, but it's probably better to wait until late-game/mass-claim situations to start whittling down the scum in the claimed PRs.

Listen to this, people - Hoppster now finally makes posts with sense, so we perhaps shouldn't ignore them?

Hiraki, care to make a post that is relevant?
Man may be good, but the people are scum.

Game Record

Return to “Completed Open Games”