WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by WrathChild »

Time to blow this shit out of the water.

Let's just forget about the fact that I pushed Hiraki's lynch from Day 1 and take a look at some Cold Hard Logic.

Night 2 when I killed Dram (you know the guy that I strongly associated with Hiraki), I had the following choices:

MagnaofIllusion
Dekes
GreyICE
Ant_to_the_max
Lady Lambdadelta
RayFrost
ToastyToast
Maxous
AGar
dramonic
Seraphim
SpyreX
kuribo
kdowns

Now let's look at the Scum Kill List:
GreyIce
MoI
Spyrex (Assumed Fail)
Fate

Does that look like a fucking scum team that kills off scummy VI's!?

Fuck NO!

They kill fucking hot-shots and big wigs. They don't kill easy mis-lynches like Dram, they leave those players alive. It's FUCKING OBVIOUS!!!!

HOW THE FUCK IS THE DRAM KILL AN EXTRA FUCKING SCUM KILL!!!?!??!?!?!?
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Scum, go ahead and kill kuribo. I won't even try to stop you. I give up.
don't you feel silly now?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1824, RayFrost wrote:
In post 1819, WrathChild wrote: If you believe that spyrrx is truthful, kurbio has to think me and ray are scum. I have to think ray and kurbio are scum and ray has to think me and kurbio are scum.

Patently false with the presence of a roleblocker but nobody believes me so WELP.

Roleblockers CAN NOT target hiders... PERIOD!!!! I already demonstrated that. You either believe Spyrex or you don't. There is no middle ground.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I can't possibly believe in kuribo scum, sooooo yeah. I hate this game.
unvote
don't you feel silly now?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1826, RayFrost wrote:Scum, go ahead and kill kuribo. I won't even try to stop you. I give up.

What the fuck does Kurbio have to do with anything right now? If you're town and so sure kurbio is town then SPYREX is lying! Do you want to stickup from your scum buddy anymore?

Luckily you and Kurbio are already voting me so I don't have to worry about the fast-hammer.

Here's what will happen if we no lynch today. Scum will kill one of the two VI's Spyrex confirmed and argue that Spyrex is scum and just picked townies to "hide" behind.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by WrathChild »

I really hate yelling like this, but it happens occasionally when I get frustrated in what seems so painfully obvious to me is so fucking hard to grasp for other people.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 6, Vote Count #5

WrathChild (2)
- kuribo, kdowns
RayFrost (2)
- SpyreX, WrathChild
Seraphim (0)
-
SpyreX (0)
-
kuribo (0)
-
kdowns (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (2)
- Seraphim, RayFrost

6 votes available, 4 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is November 16, ~ 8:30 pm PDT
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I am not a VI.

I'm just.

Not helpful.

Vote: RayFrost
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Post by kuribo »

okay, you clown molesters may trust spy implicitly, but I don't. And he knows why.

this is why I want him to string wrath first, and ray second. If spyspy is telling the truth, both wrath and ray are scum, and it won't matter who goes first from his perspective.

but he voted ray.

why?

I want spyrex to come here and fucking show me that him and wrath aren't scumbuddies.

of course, if he is scum, and his partner is one of his confirmed lurkers, we've already lost anyway since the other three of us are all "oh yeah spy's legit"
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:50 am

Post by kuribo »

you know what? Fuck that, I don't even need spyrex to prove himseld.

at the time of massclaim, he didn't need to bus maxous. If we're at mylo now, then we were before the maxous lynch. There are about a billion other ways he could have played it and not strung max up. Why would he have extended the game by a day and given his buddies a chance to fuck it up? Especially when if he's scum, his endgame was in sight, and a damn load easier than bussing maxous.

let's put this game on ice and lynch these scumfucks

Unvote
Vote: RayFrost

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:36 am

Post by kuribo »

In [url= 1821 [/url], WrathChild wrote:Seriously look at my claim versus rays. I've have confirmed my vigness and ray failed to confirm his role.

by the way, when this comes up tomorrow, just remember that we had JOATs whose actions were unaccounted that night.

just cause they're dead and can't say one of them shot dram, doesn't mean wrath did the shooting

kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:14 am

Post by kdowns »

Wow....
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:28 am

Post by WrathChild »

Shit. I was hoping to fake hammer
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:34 am

Post by kdowns »

I can say this now, game over.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:44 am

Post by WrathChild »

unvote
in case it matters. Well played spyrex. You still blow kdowns
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:53 am

Post by kdowns »

VOTE: Rayfrost

Even though he was already lynched.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Kdub »

Day 6, Vote Count #6

WrathChild (1)
- kdowns
RayFrost (4)
- SpyreX, WrathChild, Seraphim, kuribo
Seraphim (0)
-
SpyreX (0)
-
kuribo (0)
-
kdowns (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (1)
- RayFrost

As the six combatants fought in the small and enclosed space, it was only a matter of time before somebody got too close to one of the light pillars connecting this place to various time periods. RayFrost, dodging and deflecting projectiles with his sword, was hit from behind by an unexpected move.

"Frontside 360!"

kuribo, moving at high speed on his skateboard, slammed into RayFrost, sending him tumbling into one of the pillars. He vanished instantly, lost in the corridors of time...

RayFrost was
Sayaka
(Bodyguard)
from
Enchanted Arms
, lynched Day 6

"Well, I guess it's about time to put an end to this," said kdowns, as he glowed faintly and the blue hue of his body turned to a deep red. SpyreX crawled to join him by his side. He raised his hands and fired a blast of magic at the nearby wall, shattering it and sending kuribo, WrathChild, and Seraphim into the darkness beyond time...

kuribo was
Tony Hawk
(Vanilla Townie)
from
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
, killed in endgame

WrathChild was
Starkiller
(One-Shot Vigilante/Rolestopper)
from
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
, killed in endgame

Seraphim was
Daniel
(Miller)
from
Amnesia: Dark Descent
, killed in endgame

What a finish! Game over! Hiraki, Maxous, kdowns, and SpyreX win! This was a fantastic competition, hope to see you all again next time...wait, what's that rumbling sound? It's coming from that bucket in the corner. I've got a bad feeling about this. Let's get out of here and back to our own time periods. We'll let another group of players handle that later!

kdowns was
Jafar
(Modified Roleblocker)
from
Kingdom Hearts
, survived and won the game

SpyreX was an
Ur-Quan Kohr-Ah
(Goon)
from
Star Control 2: The Ur-Quan Masters
, survived and won the game

The Mafia (Hiraki, Maxous, kdowns, SpyreX) win the game!
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:55 am

Post by Kdub »

Role PMs and notes will be posted shortly.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Kdub »

Rodrigo BorgiaWelcome to
Video Game UPick Mafia
, Hiraki. You are
Rodrigo Borgia
(Modified Bulletproof Godfather)
from
Assassin's Creed II

You are aligned with the
Mafia
. Your partners are Maxous, kdowns, and SpyreX. You may communicate with them at any time here.

Abilities

Mafia Kill
- You share a factional night kill with your partners that one of you may perform. The player that performs the kill will be unable to use any other active abilities that night.
Staff of Eden (Bulletproof)
- During night phases, you may target yourself with this ability. If successful, you will become immune to standard kill attempts that same night. You may only use this ability twice during the game.
Apple of Eden (Investigation Immunity)
- During night phases, you may target yourself with this ability. If successful, you will become immune to standard alignment investigations that same night. Any investigative role that targets you in an attempt to determine your alignment will receive the opposite of the result they otherwise would have gotten. You may only use this ability twice during the game.

Win Condition

You win when all non-mafia players are dead and at least one mafia player is alive, or when nothing can prevent the same.

Game thread is here. Please confirm via PM.

Lord BlazerWelcome to
Video Game UPick Mafia
, Maxous. You are
Lord Blazer
(Follower)
from
Wild Arms 2

You are aligned with the
Mafia
. Your partners are Hiraki, kdowns, and SpyreX. You may communicate with them at any time here.

Abilities

Mafia Kill
- You share a factional night kill with your partners that one of you may perform. The player that performs the kill will be unable to use any other active abilities that night.
Possess (Follow)
- During night phases, you may attempt to follow another player. If successful, I will tell you what general type of action, if any, that player performed the same night, but not who that player targeted. Possible results include "investigate", "protect", "block", "redirect", "kill", "other", or some combination of these possibilities.

Win Condition

You win when all non-mafia players are dead and at least one mafia player is alive, or when nothing can prevent the same.

JafarWelcome to
Video Game UPick Mafia
, kdowns. You are
Jafar
(Modified Roleblocker)
from
Kingdom Hearts

You are aligned with the
Mafia
. Your partners are Hiraki, Maxous, and SpyreX. You may communicate with them at any time here.

Abilities

Mafia Kill
Ice Storm (Roleblock)
- During night phases, you may attempt to roleblock another player. If successful, you will prevent them from performing any active abilities that night. You may not target yourself.
Wish (Mass Roleblock)
- One time during the game, you may use this ability at night, which will block all active abilities except for the mafia kill. Unlike standard roleblocks, any limited-use abilities will not count as being used if prevented by this ability. This ability has priority over all other actions and cannot itself be blocked. At the start of the following day phase, it will be made publicly known that a mass roleblock was used the previous night and that limited-use abilities were not counted as being used, although the source of the roleblock will not be known.

Win Condition

Kohr-AhWelcome to
Video Game UPick Mafia
, SpyreX. You are an
Ur-Quan Kohr-Ah
(Goon)
from
Star Control 2: The Ur-Quan Masters

You are aligned with the
Mafia
. Your partners are Hiraki, Maxous, and kdowns. You may communicate with them at any time here.

Abilities

Mafia Kill

Win Condition

PurimWelcome to
Video Game UPick Mafia
, Dekes. You are
Purim
(Doctor)
from
Secret of Mana

You are aligned with the
Town

Abilities

Lucid Barrier (Protect)
- During night phases, you may attempt to protect another player. Any standard kill attempts that target that player will be unsuccessful. You may not target yourself.

Win Condition

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Neku SakurabaWelcome to
Video Game UPick Mafia
, GreyICE. You are
Neku Sakuraba
(Neighbor/Co-JOAT)
from
The World Ends With You

You are aligned with the
Town

Abilities

Partner (Neighbor)
- You are neighbors with Ant_to_the_max. Your alignments are unknown to each other. You may communicate with each other at any time here.
Psych (Shared Abilities)
- You and your partner share a pool of abilities. Only one of you may take an action each night. If you both submit an action, neither action will be taken. You must alternate actions, so after the first action is taken by either of you, neither of you may use an ability until the other has used one first. No ability may be used a second time until you and your partner have collectively used all abilities once. The same applies to further uses of each ability. If one of you is killed at any point during the game, the other player will no longer be able to use any abilities on future nights. The abilities are:
Self-Protect
- You may protect yourself during the night. If successful, any standard kill attempts on you during the night will be unsuccessful.
Track
- You may track another player during the night. If successful, I will tell you who, if anybody, that player targeted with an active ability that night.
Roleblock
- You may roleblock another player during the night. If successful, you will prevent them from performing any active abilities that night. You may not target yourself.

Win Condition

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Shiki MisakiWelcome to
Video Game UPick Mafia
, Ant_to_the_max. You are
Shiki Misaki
(Neighbor/Co-JOAT)
from
The World Ends With You

You are aligned with the
Town

Abilities

Partner (Neighbor)
- You are neighbors with GreyICE. Your alignments are unknown to each other. You may communicate with each other at any time here.
Psych (Shared Abilities)
- You and your partner share a pool of abilities. Only one of you may take an action each night. If you both submit an action, neither action will be taken. You must alternate actions, so after the first action is taken by either of you, neither of you may use an ability until the other has used one first. No ability may be used a second time until you and your partner have collectively used all abilities once. The same applies to further uses of each ability. If one of you is killed at any point during the game, the other player will no longer be able to use any abilitieson future nights. The abilities are:
Self-Protect
- You may protect yourself during the night. If successful, any standard kill attempts on you during the night will be unsuccessful.
Track
- You may track another player during the night. If successful, I will tell you who, if anybody, that player targeted with an active ability that night.
Roleblock
- You may roleblock another player during the night. If successful, you will prevent them from performing any active abilities that night. You may not target yourself.

Win Condition

StarkillerWelcome to
Video Game UPick Mafia
, WrathChild. You are
Starkiller
(One-Shot Vigilante/Rolestopper)
from
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

You are aligned with the
Town

Abilities

Force Lightning (Kill/Miller)
- During night phases, you may attempt to kill another player. At any point subsequent to using this ability, any investigative role that targets you in an attempt to determine your alignment will receive the opposite of the result they otherwise would have gotten. You may only use this ability once during the game. You may not use this ability if you have already used your rolestop ability.
Force Repulse (Rolestop)
- During night phases, you may attempt to rolestop another player. If successful, any other active abilities that target that player the same night will be unsuccessful. You may not use this ability if you have already used your kill ability. You may not target yourself.

Win Condition

RocketWelcome to
Video Game UPick Mafia
, Maruchan. You are
Rocket
(One-Shot Bus Driver)
from
Rocket: Robot on Wheels

You are aligned with the
Town

Abilities

Shag Flyer (Bus Drive)
- During night phases, you may select two players to bus drive. Any active abilities that target either of them will be redirected to the other. You may not target yourself. You may only use this ability once during the game.

Win Condition

Nathan DrakeWelcome to
Video Game UPick Mafia
, ToastyToast. You are
Nathan Drake
(Tracker)
from
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

You are aligned with the
Town

Abilities

Sniper Scope (Track)
- During night phases, you may attempt to track another player. If successful, I will tell you who, if anybody, that player targeted with an active ability that night.

Win Condition

TassadarWelcome to
Video Game UPick Mafia
, AGar. You are
Tassadar
(Suicide Bomber)
from
Starcraft

You are aligned with the
Town

Abilities

My Life for Aiur (Suicide)
- During day phases, you may attempt to kill another player by posting
Kill: (playername)
in the game thread. This ability will result in your death. Using this ability will not end the day.

Win Condition

SayakaWelcome to
Video Game UPick Mafia
, RayFrost. You are
Sayaka
(Bodyguard)
from
Enchanted Arms

You are aligned with the
Town

Abilities

Protection Link (Bodyguard)
- During night phases, you may attempt to protect another player. Any standard kill attempts that target that player will be unsuccessful, but you will die instead. You may not target yourself.

Win Condition

The StrangerWelcome to
Video Game UPick Mafia
, MagnaofIllusion. You are
The Stranger
(Backup)
from
Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar

You are aligned with the
Town

Abilities

Virtue (Backup)
- If a town-aligned player with an unlimited-shot active ability is killed at any point in the game, you will acquire whatever active abilities they possessed. You will be informed when this occurs, and will be given a description of the abilities you acquired. If multiple town players with such abilities die at the same time, you will acquire the powers of just one of them. The order of preference for which ability you would inherit in such a situation has been predetermined, and is unknown to you.

Win Condition

Mod note: Order of preference is bodyguard - doctor - tracker.

DanielWelcome to
Video Game UPick Mafia
, Seraphim. You are
Daniel
(Miller)
from
Amnesia: Dark Descent

You are aligned with the
Town

Abilities

Shadow (Miller)
- Any investigative role that targets you in an attempt to determine your alignment will receive the opposite of the result they otherwise would have gotten.

Win Condition

Sandy PantzWelcome to
Video Game UPick Mafia
, dramonic. You are
Sandy Pantz
(Vanilla Townie)
from
Maniac Mansion

You are aligned with the
Town

Abilities

None
- You have only your voice and your vote.

Win Condition

Tony HawkWelcome to
Video Game UPick Mafia
, Scott Brosius. You are
Tony Hawk
(Vanilla Townie)
from
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2

You are aligned with the
Town

Abilities

None

Win Condition

LelianaWelcome to
Video Game UPick Mafia
, Meransiel. You are
Leliana
(Vanilla Townie)
from
Dragon Age: Origins

You are aligned with the
Town

Abilities

None

Win Condition

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Kdub »

Game Actions

Rodrigo Borgia (Modified Bulletproof Godfather) - Hiraki
Lord Blazer (Follower) - Maxous
Jafar (Modified Roleblocker) - kdowns
Ur-Quan Kohr-Ah (Goon) - SpyreX
Purim (Doctor) - Fate
Neku Sakuraba (Neighbor/Co-JOAT) - GreyICE
Shiki Misaki (Neighbor/Co-JOAT) - hiplop
Starkiller (One-Shot Vigilante/Rolestopper) - WrathChild
Rocket (One-Shot Bus Driver) - Lady Lambdadelta
Nathan Drake (Tracker) - ToastyToast
Tassadar (Suicide Bomber) - AGar
Sayaka (Bodyguard) - RayFrost
The Stranger (Backup) - MagnaofIllusion
Daniel (Miller) - Seraphim
Sandy Pantz (Vanilla Townie) - dramonic
Tony Hawk (Vanilla Townie) - kuribo
Leliana (Vanilla Townie) - Meransiel

N1

kdowns uses mass roleblock
WrathChild rolestops MagnaofIllusion (blocked)
ToastyToast tracks Dekes (blocked)
Ant_to_the_max roleblocks kdowns (blocked)

N2

SpyreX kills GreyICE
kdowns roleblocks ToastyToast
Maxous follows dramonic (no result)
ToastyToast tracks MagnaofIllusion (blocked)
WrathChild kills dramonic
Fate protects SpyreX
RayFrost protects SpyreX
GreyICE tracks AGar (no result)

D3

AGar kills ToastyToast
MagnaofIllusion gains Tracker ability

N3

SpyreX kills MagnaofIllusion
kdowns roleblocks kuribo
Maxous follows hiplop (no result)
MagnaofIllusion tracks Fate (WrathChild)
Fate protects WrathChild
RayFrost protects Fate

N4

kdowns roleblocks kuribo
Maxous follows RayFrost (protective)
Fate protects SpyreX
RayFrost protects Fate

N5

SpyreX kills Fate
kdowns blocks RayFrost
Fate protects kuribo
RayFrost protects Fate (blocked)
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Kdub »

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Hiraki »

tony hawk?

really?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Maxous »

Oh, that's Sayaka!
I thought Sayaka was the water element user and was getting
really confused
about why Ray was a bodyguard :/

Anyway, good jobs guys!

P.S. The moderation was really good, seriously.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Fate »

KURIBO

ARE

YOU

FUCKING

KIDDING ME
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Fate »

WRATHCHILD YOU TOO?

YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS?

YOU FELL FOR THAT SHIT?

HIDER BEHIND MILLER?

HERDERP FATE PROTECTED KDOWNS BECAUSE HE OPENLY MOCKED KDOWNS SUSPICON OF HIM?

HOLY

SHIT
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”