Driving Mafia - GAME OVER - Kentic controls all the cock!

kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:06 am

Post by kiwieagle »

Yeah.

Scum usually push for RBT's lynch just cause its do damn easy.

So im saying ank-stevie scum team
Not never dead.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:06 am

Post by kiwieagle »

EPWOP: so*
Not never dead.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:16 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 97, Kcdaspot wrote:hey farside. I agree with kiwi.

In post 49, StevieT92 wrote:I find it unlikely that we have 2 out of 12 as millers. So let's lynch one of them.
vote: kcdaspot

Fair enough. Not how I read it the first time, but I can see the point.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by The Mask »

In post 83, Kcdaspot wrote:Why would he be curious about Norman's now NS's role in the first place? Hell why would he say something as useless as "It must have offended him"?

sounds speculative to me.

If I understand this, you say it's a crime for me to express excitement for fallout/pic flip, but it's okay for everyone to place joke votes and wagon .. Different things, sure. But both fall under the umbrella of irrelevancy. Why are joke votes acceptable but not my curiosity? / How is one more meaningful than the other?

Coug, why did you wait until CoolDog announced WAGON TIME to vote me? You posted in-between that post and mine.

Ank, at this moment, are you still refraining from telling why exactly you voted (using similarities), or did I miss the reveal?

Farside, how does Stevie's intentions read to you now?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 103, The Mask wrote:
In post 83, Kcdaspot wrote:Ank, at this moment, are you still refraining from telling why exactly you voted (using similarities), or did I miss the reveal?

I haven't specifically revealed it.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

1) i want to lynch kcdaspot because i think he's scum, not soleley because he claimed miller.

2) i don't want to lynch rbt and never have, i was just laughing at him (her?) for being an idiot. i simply said that i saw why people wanted to policy lynch her. i don't do policy lynches.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by The Mask »

Not feeling the Ank wagon. Some games need enigmas like him. Stevie & Ank is not something I see. I'm thinking more Stevie & Strange.

Vote: Stevie

Not solely because he claimed miller .. It looks like the miller issue is all you voted for.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

Farside, how does Stevie's intentions read to you now?

I read it as someone who thought one of the millers was lying. I can see the counter view that Kiwi had.

StevieT92 wrote:1) i want to lynch kcdaspot because i think he's scum, not soleley because he claimed miller.

2) i don't want to lynch rbt and never have, i was just laughing at him (her?) for being an idiot. i simply said that i saw why people wanted to policy lynch her. i don't do policy lynches.

What about kcdaspot reads scummy?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Nocmen »

In post 106, The Mask wrote:Not feeling the Ank wagon. Some games need enigmas like him. Stevie & Ank is not something I see. I'm thinking more Stevie & Strange.

Vote: Stevie

Not solely because he claimed miller .. It looks like the miller issue is all you voted for.

But how does Strange work with Stevie? Or is it just that you see both scummy on their own, and not a blatant defense association?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 94, Kcdaspot wrote:Hey SC thoughts on the other wagons?

I disagree with the wagon on The Mask, but Ankamius I see the case on.

In post 103, The Mask wrote:Coug, why did you wait until CoolDog announced WAGON TIME to vote me? You posted in-between that post and mine.

I missed what he was talking about the first time around.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by scooby »

Actually Coug just become confirmed scum.

In post 42, StrangerCoug wrote:scooby says you over-analyzed an irrelevant fact (Norman replacing out). Would you like to explain this?

Why did you feel the need to emphasize that I was the one that made the case when you agreed with me in this line of question?

What part of TheMask answer did you agree with that you unvoted him inmediately?

Vote: StrangerCoug
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Amrun »

VC1.4

(0) CooLDoG
(0) Nocmen
(3) Kcdaspot - vezokpiraka, StevieT92, StrangerCoug
(1) StrangerCoug - scooby
(1) The Mask - Kcdaspot
(0) vezokpiraka
(4) StevieT92 - Riceballtail, Nobody Special, kiwieagle, The Mask
(0) scooby
(3) Ankamius - farside22, CooLDoG, Nocmen
(2) Riceballtail - Shadow Dancer, Ankamius
(0) kiwieagle
(0) farside22
(0) Nobody Special
(0) Shadow Dancer

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Not voting:

Deadline: November 17, 10pm EST

Spoiler: Vote History
CooLDoG - The Mask > Ankamius
Nocmen - vezok > Ank
Kcdaspot - StrangerCoug > The Mask
StrangerCoug - Kcdapsot > The Mask > Kcdaspot
The Mask - RBT > unvote > Stevie
vezokpiraka - Kcdaspot
StevieT92 - Nobody Special > Kcdaspot
scooby - The Mask > StrangerCoug
Ankamius - vezok > kiwieagle > RBT
Riceballtail - farside22 > Stevie
kiwieagle - RBT > Stevie
farside22 - Ankamius
Nobody Special - Shadow Dancer > unvote > Stevie
Shadow Dancer - vezok > RBT

If you spot any mistakes, please let me know.
Last edited by Amrun on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:40 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 42, StrangerCoug wrote:scooby says you over-analyzed an irrelevant fact (Norman replacing out). Would you like to explain this?

Why did you feel the need to emphasize that I was the one that made the case when you agreed with me in this line of question?

Because I was not the one who brought it up originally.

In post 110, scooby wrote:What part of TheMask answer did you agree with that you unvoted him inmediately?

The possibility of Norman getting a picture he found offensive given the picture in The Mask's own role PM.

Fixed. - Amrun
Last edited by Amrun on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:42 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Mod: Put another opening quote tag for scooby's post #110 before the opening quote tag for my post #42 please.

The post appears correct to me. If it isn't, PM me with corrections.

-Amrun
Last edited by Amrun on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 110, scooby wrote:Actually Coug just become confirmed scum.

What part of TheMask answer did you agree with that you unvoted him inmediately?

Vote: StrangerCoug

What?
No seriously please explain how someone pointed out that you made the case in the first place is a scum tell.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Nocmen »

Mod: I believe my vote was moved to Ankamius in 82.

Just to ensure it's moved,
Unvote, Vote: ankamius

I don't see the issue with SC's criticism for mentioning Norman, but I do find it suspect that SC would unvote Mask for something like that. The way SC jumps on Mask, for something that's not RVS, and then jumps off is definitely a concern to me.

Fixed. - Amrun
Last edited by Amrun on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:39 am

Post by StevieT92 »

Kcdaspots insistence that the mask was rolefishing and blatant bandwagonning on him was somewhat scummy. He also has made a point of defending people that don't need to really be defended, like defending me against RBT and saying that RBT shouldn't be lynched but vigged instead. Both of those seem like scum positions to me. Obviously I don't have a strong read after 5 pages, but Kcdaspot is a worthy bandwagon.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:48 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Answer my question Ank... What is different about your first vote and your second. Both were not supposedly RVS.
after a wank.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I will not answer your question since you answered yourself in your last post. I will, however, state why they weren't RVS. The connection is that both were players that had yet to have a significant stance. The first vote was partly RVS in that regard, since near everyone was in that list. When I voted for Kiwieagle, all he had was a vote with nothing else. I was getting reactions so I could more easily get reads.

Overall, it succeeded.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Sorry for not posting in a while, I am a bit off mafia this weekend... So have a bit of patience and let me try and get some reads tomorrow.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

In post 83, Kcdaspot wrote:Why would he be curious about Norman's now NS's role in the first place? Hell why would he say something as useless as "It must have offended him"?

If I understand this, you say it's a crime for me to express excitement for fallout/pic flip
A
, but it's okay for everyone to place joke votes and wagon .. Different things, sure. But both fall under the umbrella of irrelevancy
B
. Why are joke votes acceptable but not my curiosity? / How is one more meaningful than the other?
C

A. Yes it is.

B. No they aren't. you trying to get discussion going over Norman's role =/= Voting someone in RVS

C. Votes evolve into wagons which gain info. NOT Specifically on the wagonee but more or less the people on the wagon as well. You talking about someone's role isn't.

YES it's Part OF the role but it still DIRECTLY HAS TO DO WITH THE ROLE. Not having one bit of it.

Also cool vote on RBT way to promote a easy mislynch.

^ THAT IS ME MAINTAINING THE WHATEVER RBT SAYS IS
NOT
INDICITIVE OF HER ALIGNMENT. ESPECIALLY IN EARLY GAME. FFS she may as well be collecting the rope wasted on her D1 in all her games and is displaying them in a neat trophy cabinet.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 116, StevieT92 wrote:Kcdaspots insistence that the mask was rolefishing and blatant bandwagonning on him was somewhat scummy. He also has made a point of defending people that don't need to really be defended, like defending me against RBT and saying that RBT shouldn't be lynched but vigged instead. Both of those seem like scum positions to me. Obviously I don't have a strong read after 5 pages, but Kcdaspot is a worthy bandwagon.

How is it scummy?
Why is defending you or RBT scummy? If RBT is typically useless and hurts the town would you agree that vigging him is best for the town no matter his alignment?
Have you ever played with Kcdaspot before?
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Goddamnit farside stop saying what I'm going to say before I post that.

But yea, Stevie, I'm curious to hear the same answers, especially the first two that farside said.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Nocmen wrote:Goddamnit farside stop saying what I'm going to say before I post that.

But yea, Stevie, I'm curious to hear the same answers, especially the first two that farside said.

I work monday - friday and have no access to MS during the time I'm at work. Your more then welcome to question people during that time. :lol:

I have 2 scum suspects
1 that I'm not sure about
4 town reads (that's really great for 5 pages)
and 1 asshole read. Which is null I just felt like calling the person an asshole again.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 120, Kcdaspot wrote:

If I understand this, you say it's a crime for me to express excitement for fallout/pic flip
A
, but it's okay for everyone to place joke votes and wagon .. Different things, sure. But both fall under the umbrella of irrelevancy
B
. Why are joke votes acceptable but not my curiosity? / How is one more meaningful than the other?
C

A. Yes it is.

B. No they aren't. you trying to get discussion going over Norman's role =/= Voting someone in RVS

C. Votes evolve into wagons which gain info. NOT Specifically on the wagonee but more or less the people on the wagon as well. You talking about someone's role isn't.

I am not connecting the dots in regard to point B. What, exactly, are you denying about joke votes and wagoning—that they are acceptable or that they are irrelevant? In addition, while I agree that trying to get people to discus Norman's role is not random voting, I fail to see how the random voting stage is related to the topic at hand. Could you explain how it is relevant?

In post 120, Kcdaspot wrote:YES it's Part OF the role but it still DIRECTLY HAS TO DO WITH THE ROLE. Not having one bit of it.

Yes, the picture plays a decent part of the role, but I still disagree that it, to the extent that I see it as relevant right now (that it was possibly offensive to Norman), could get any useful info that could help scum. If The Mask speculated about objective information about the pic (for example, specifics about what it is a picture of), then I would be in agreement that The Mask was rolefishing and leave my vote on him alone. However, what he speculative is subjective—that the picture is offensive. Norman could have found the picture acceptable and stayed in the game and we'd still have as little information about what he is.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”