Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Do you also think redFF's scummy as fuck, or scummier than fuck?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 374, Skenvoy wrote:That's pretty much the main reason I think he's scum - if town pulled bullshit like that, scum would be all over them the next day.

I might almost agree with you, except the next three pages were pretty much Hoppster talking to himself followed by everyone forgetting kad ever said it
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by kuribo »

as an aside, lobbing softball questions about it would have been a great way to distance themselves from him

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 375, Skenvoy wrote:Do you also think redFF's scummy as fuck, or scummier than fuck?

redFF is so fucking scummy, i'd bet my left nut that he's scum

and i take betting my nuts very seriously

Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Unless you're scum, you're probably dead tonight, kuribo. Full list of reads?
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by redFF »

1 shot vig havent shot yet
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by kuribo »

well, first of all, i fearlessly predict that after my death, everyone goes back to lurking. but at least i brought my carnival of lunacy to this thread for just a short time, and if i lynch me a fucking scum like i think i have, fuck it, i'll call that a win in my book.

other thing to keep in mind when i do this is that i'm always paranoid as fuck when i play mafia and generally assume everyone to be scum until they're dead, mod-confirmed, or role confirmed by myself

going down the list as it appears in the OP:

kuribo- this guy is town as fuck, and damned sexy. i'd let him fuck my sister if it weren't incest.

Hikari- I just finished up a game with Hikariscum, he did the whole fakerage bit during that game, so i could see him being scum here after the exchange with Sky

Johhog- town, duh

LanseVeritas- should have been replaced, but I can't get a read on a slot that has only posted once to announce his VLA.

kad- useless to this fucking town, just like lanse. leaning scum here, and his buddies gave him a pass on a smug-ass, smarmy-ass tardstatement at the end of Day 1.

Hoppster- read his early interactions with red. if red flips scum, and i die tonight, you sons of bitches better fucking look into Hoppster, since he's fond of pushing wagons on town

Skenvoy- Was unsure at first, but god damn, son, i like the cut of your jib the last few pages, so you're probably town.

Sky- I have an iffy-ish town read on Sky, but if red flips scum, this is another person to watch--- he thought red was scum, and wouldn't vote him, which is fucking bullshit. if it weren't for that one nagging fucking thing, and if i wasn't so sure about red, i'd say Sky is my second strongest town read.

redFF- i swear to fucking god, you idiots better lynch this obvscum. his lynch will be the key to blowing this game out of the fucking water, mark my words

Eijoland- Townish read on his predecessor, and Eijo rightly called Hoppster out on his bullshit play, so I'm leaning town.

Of course, alot of my reads also involve peoples' interactions with Hoppster. which is his own god damn fault for making himself the center of attention. that's my fucking job! (kidding, but if you can't handle the heat, you shouldn't dominate the thread and then go lurkerville like you have)

so to reiterate: redFF almost certainly scum, Hoppster probably scum, if there's a third under this setup and it's not Sky, you guys are on your fucking own because i'll be long dead by then

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by kuribo »

hold the fuck up, nobody reply to red's post yet

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by kuribo »

bah disregard that, i suck cocks. god damn random setups

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hmm.

Do I honestly trust Redff with a gun...

nah
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by kuribo »

i don't believe his claim for one god damn second, but i don't believe in lynching the uncounterclaimed, either.

Unvote

Okay, in the fucking meantime

red, here's how this shit works: you claim vig, the town directs your shots. period. you don't shoot the person the town wants you to shoot, you fucking die tomorrow, no ifs ands or buts

and you fuckers better hold him to that shit, too. it's pretty fucking obvious who i'll be protecting tonight, so there's not a god damn thing he can say tomorrow if he doesn't take the shot the town wants.

so now we need to figure out who the fuck we're gonna lynch and who we want this dumbass to shoot

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 384, Hiraki wrote:Hmm.

Do I honestly trust Redff with a gun...

nah

it doesn't fucking matter if we trust him with a gun

he doesn't take the shot we want, he fucking dies

period

end of fucking story.

Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Hold on, hold on. Depending on the number of townies, the mafia might have a roleblocker. We don't have a way to know if red takes the shot or not.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Ugh.

I wanted to end the day fast so I could chat with my scumbuds again though. Especially after that rage comment! I'm getting quite scared!

Unvote, Vote: Sky

Die.

Skenvoy: Let's be honest here.

If RedFF is a good townie, which means he's smart, he won't listen to us and hit scum.

so, no.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Hm, let me think. We have an innocent child, a claimed one-shot vig and a claimed doctor. Possible scenarios:

One of them is lying - there are two power roles and the mafia have a goon and a godfather.
They're both telling the truth, and there's an unclaimed power role out there (a weak one) - or, one of them's lying and there are two unclaimed power roles or one stronger pr. The mafia have 2 goons and a roleblocker.
There are a huge amount of power roles in this game and speculation is pointless. The mafia have a goon, a roleblocker and a godfather.

Honestly, I think the first scenario is more unlikely, so I'm working from the assumption that there's a roleblocker. Therefore, either vig won't kill tonight and doctor will die, doctor will be roleblocked and vig will die.

Is there an order of night actions?
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Hiraki - I don't follow your post. If red is a good townie, he won't listen to the town? What?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 388, Hiraki wrote:Especially after that rage comment!

oh please, do you know how fucking hard i laughed when i replaced into that UPick and saw this:

In post 699, Hiraki wrote:ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? YOU GET RAGE CONTENT.NOT NICE CONTENT. RAGE CONTENT.GET READY FOR THIS SHIT FROM NOW ON FOR COMPLAINING ALL THE FUCKING TIME BITCHES.HIRAKI RAGE IS BACK. AND IT'S NOT LEAVING.

and that's bad coming from me because i was GOD DAMN FUCKING TONY HAWK in that game

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 389, Skenvoy wrote:The mafia have 2 goons and a roleblocker.

we don't know that's what they have, because there are a handful of scenarios that also allow for the serial killer that we know about

Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

?? According to http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B

Scum Roles
TTTTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTTTTT = Goon + Godfather
TTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker
TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather
T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

0 Ts = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

We have an innocent child, so it's not number 1.
I find number 2 unlikely.
In numbers 3 and 4, there's a roleblocker.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by kuribo »

why do you find it unlikely that they have a godfather?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 393, Skenvoy wrote:?? According to http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B

Scum Roles
TTTTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTTTTT = Goon + Godfather
TTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TTTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker
TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather
T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

0 Ts = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

We have an innocent child, so it's not number 1.
I find number 2 unlikely.
In numbers 3 and 4, there's a roleblocker.

But...

if, for the sake of argument, red is telling the truth, and i know i'm telling the truth, then the rolls must be at the very least, MVD with a maximum of 4 Ts. Since one M is Innocent child, one D is doctor. Five T's, with red lying does allow for the serial killer, but only TTT and T allow for it otherwise.

you're right, they almost certainly have a roleblocker.

Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

The most likely option, in my opinion, is that there are 4 town power roles, and the mafia have 2 goons and a roleblocker. Although option 4 is still possible (and, technically, option 2 is), number 3 seems the most likely. So, there's almost certainly one or two more power roles out there.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by kuribo »

if that's the case, then so far, the only thing we've really succeeded at is outting a bunch of them on day 2

fucking great

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 396, Skenvoy wrote:The most likely option, in my opinion, is that there are 4 town power roles, and the mafia have 2 goons and a roleblocker. Although option 4 is still possible (and, technically, option 2 is), number 3 seems the most likely. So, there's almost certainly one or two more power roles out there.

oh, and don't forget there were two deaths last night, although i assume the SK killed the town, and the scum killed the SK

Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Johhog - innocent child, conftown
kuribo - claimed doctor
redFF - claimed one-shot vigilante

Hikari
LanseVeritas
kad2361
Hoppster
Skenvoy
Sky
Eijolend

So, there are three mafia amongst us, and depending on whether red or kuribo are lying, we have more power roles. I don't know...I'm still pretty new - do we want them to claim? Or maybe if they're not useful anymore (one-shots who've used up their shot or something...I don't know...)

PEdit: Yeah, that's what I assumed, especially as our claimed vig says he didn't shoot.

Return to “Completed Open Games”