he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

You're like this all the time?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

For the most part, yes. I get more serious as the game progresses.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 115, glowball wrote:
In post 43, Amrun wrote:posting to say I exist but not reading this game til tomorrow

It's tomorrow, and you're the only one not voting and neither is "roxi" so I'm assuming the vote belongs to you?

IDK... care to comment on this?

Why would you assume that? That's not a very rational thing to assume.

Okay, the whole world is a sea of null EXCEPT:

Jason - scum
Sotty - town
xvart - town
glow - town

Every single post of Jason's has struck me the wrong way, starting from his painfully awkward over-explained RVS to the fence rending his ass over the Quilford wagon. He states his thoughts on the Quilford wagon and then asks C.E.S. to explain - it read like "o hai i can get on wagon plz?" to me.

Sotty gets to be town for seeing the same thing in jason's rvs post as me, xvart for seeing something similar in jason's stance on Quilford. Sottytown stronger than xvart town, because all of Sotty's posts just give me townvibes.

glowtown is weak, but there. I usually read her exceptionally well, so I'm going to go with my gut on this one.

VOTE: Jason
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 1

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 9 )

Cogito Ergo Sum ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 9 )

Debonair Danny DiPietro ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 9 )

Ghostlin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 9 )

glowball ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 9 )

JasonT1981 ( 1 )
Amrun,
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Kublai Khan ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 9 )

lewarcher82 ( 7 )
Vi,
Cogito Ergo Sum,
XReckonerX,
Untrod Tripod,
Ghostlin,
Debonair Danny DiPietro,
Quilford,
[/color]
(L - 2 )

Llamarble ( 1 )
lewarcher82,
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Quilford ( 4 )
Kublai Khan,
VP Baltar,
glowball,
xvart,
[/color]
(L - 5 )

Sotty7 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 9 )

Untrod Tripod ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 9 )

Vi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 9 )

VP Baltar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 9 )

XReckonerX ( 1 )
Llamarble,
[/color]
(L - 8 )

xvart ( 2 )
JasonT1981,
Sotty7,
[/color]
(L - 7 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 1 )
Roxi,

Total Votes ( 17 )

Needed to Lynch [ 9 ]

Deadline: Nov. 18th at 20:00 EST
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 127, Amrun wrote:

Every single post of Jason's has struck me the wrong way, starting from his painfully awkward over-explained RVS to the fence rending his ass over the Quilford wagon. He states his thoughts on the Quilford wagon and then asks C.E.S. to explain - it read like "o hai i can get on wagon plz?" to me.

Given I stated Quil is more likely to do this as town.. I doubt how asking someone to explain their suspicions on Quil is me looking to try and get on the wagon.

Nice try but fail.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Throw Amrun in the maybescum column.

That post was noncommittal as FUCK.
green shirt thursdays
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 129, jasonT1981 wrote:

Given I stated Quil is more likely to do this as town.. I doubt how asking someone to explain their suspicions on Quil is me looking to try and get on the wagon.

Nice try but fail.

I know what you SAID, but your vibes said something else to me.

In post 130, xRECKONERx wrote:Throw Amrun in the maybescum column.

That post was noncommittal as FUCK.

Out of curiosity, how was that noncommittal? I have taken a pretty strong stance, in my opinion. I don't have a large amount of strong reads - though of course, if asked about anyone in particular, I can and will say what I think - but the reads I do have are quite strong and a great jumping off point for me. One strong scum, several solid town. That's a good start, in my opinion, and I'm happy with it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 131, Amrun wrote:
In post 129, jasonT1981 wrote:

Nice try but fail.

I know what you SAID, but your vibes said something else to me.

And what exactly did they say? Because what I said was what I said and nothing more.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Amrun »

*rolls eyes*

I told you the impression I got from the posts. You were fencesitting; it seemed you were defending him weakly on hand while looking for an excuse to hop on the wagon on the other.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Kids, it's still fishing, even if it makes you feel better that someone has it that's claimed it. And here's one thing I don't get. honestly. If Player A claims Roxi, and you don't trust player A as town, will it really help you out to know that Player A has Roxi?

And if the DV can help us with the game because scum might have to be more careful with their votes, going 'HEY, HERE'S THE DV!' is just a place for the shot to go.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

So, why would I defend him... only to jump on his wagon?

see the sense you are not making here?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 135, jasonT1981 wrote:So, why would I defend him... only to jump on his wagon?

see the sense you are not making here?

Scum Motivation 101
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 119, Llamarble wrote:Lewarcher wagon looks quite good, actually.
Though that'd mean a lot of scum-on-scum piling. CES / DDDP / UT or something.
I'll deepdive later this evening I think. Keeping Lew out of hammer range for the time being sounds like a good plan.

Was there a point to this post? Reck used the word non-committal to describe Amrun, but I think this trumps that.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 119, Llamarble wrote:Lewarcher wagon looks quite good, actually.
Though that'd mean a lot of scum-on-scum piling. CES / DDDP / UT or something.
I'll deepdive later this evening I think. Keeping Lew out of hammer range for the time being sounds like a good plan.
can't wait to hear this
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Llamarble »

The point was to look town.
More specifically to be transparent about my reactions to THE UNIVERSE.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:50 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

Vi: are you seriouly suggesting to having me hammered?

This is extremely scummy, especially coming from someone with your experience: cutting d1 short is never pro-town.

However, please answer my direct question before discussing my comment. You want me hammered right now?
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Post by Quilford »

In post 113, lewarcher82 wrote:@quil: no, I will not point you to any meta in which I get angry with players, because I didn't get angry at anyone here (unless by angry you mean defining an idea terrible or calling someone a VI), and because I find this request rather silly in the first place.

Oh wow, I didn't realise you knew exactly what I was going to do with the meta before I even looked at it! Can I borrow your psychic skills and find out the rest of your team?

Your recent posts sound heavily like outraged scum being caught. I'll need to meta you to see how you generally react when run up.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

quil wrote:Your recent posts sound heavily like outraged scum being caught

quote, please. Where?

@Vi, second question: assuming that you are in fact suggesting a quickhammer on me, are you also suggesting that I shouldn't be given the chance to claim?

@Vi, third question: do you have no concerns about a wagon that hit L-2 in less than 6 hours, within the first 24 hours after gamestart?
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:25 pm

Post by Quilford »

In post 36, lewarcher82 wrote:
Llamarble wrote:
Rocks did turn out to be good cookie ingredients, so I think llamas can be good pets.

I wanted to see if you noticed the reference :-) you bastard!

playing along as silly town

In post 72, lewarcher82 wrote:
In post 51, Vi wrote:
Vote: lewarcher82
(L-8)

lewarcher 44 wrote:Now I am forced to wonder which one is the explanation of your behaviour. (1) Reckless town - who just won the "VI of the game" trophy despite quil's efforts or (2) fishy scum.
lewarcher 50 wrote:I will agree on the town VI hypothesis for now. Another detail in her posts shows that she tends to be clueless about the fishy potential of her proposal.

Moreover, I have never seen scum fish so blatantly.
It sounds like you already had your mind made up.

I sure did. Feel free to meta me and see what I think of fishing as a scumtell. It is anti-town, but only moronic scum does it. But this does not prevent me from discussing the point with the player in the first place.

Moving to a more interesting post:
<snip>

trying to sound nonchalant

In post 113, lewarcher82 wrote:
<snip>

And this is how I got to L-2 in 5 hours and 50 minutes.

<snip>

Attention, please. Roxi is likely a double voter, which means that you guys potentially put me at L-1 in 6 hours for no reason. Before you decide to quickhammer me, let me know. It's ridiculous to be put in the situation that requires such a warning 24 hours from game start, but well, I have no other choice.

In post 140, lewarcher82 wrote:Vi: are you seriouly suggesting to having me hammered?

This is extremely scummy, especially coming from someone with your experience: cutting d1 short is never pro-town.

However, please answer my direct question before discussing my comment. You want me hammered right now?

'oh shit, pressure's not coming off, I'm going to make myself sound uptight and formal to get the point across that I am upset with this situation'
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:31 am

Post by Vi »

In post 140, lewarcher82 wrote:Vi: are you seriouly suggesting to having me hammered?
Yes.

lewarcher 140 wrote:This is extremely scummy, especially coming from someone with your experience: cutting d1 short is never pro-town.
Again, world's tiniest violin.

Or, wait. I think I'm not reading into this enough.
Am I your first and so far ONLY call for who you think might be scum...? :shifty:

lewarcher 140 wrote:However, please answer my direct question before discussing my comment. You want me hammered right now?
That would seem impossible, since you're at L-2. However, given that your entire content has been either scummy (and don't tell me it's not, because a majority of players - the people on your wagon plus Sotty7 and Llamarble - have said your lynch would be a good idea) or whining about having a wagon, I really don't need to see anything else. If anyone else needed to see anything else, they would, y'know, be unvoting. This is a role madness game as advertised by zoraster, so going to Night can be more productive than in a normal game, especially since right now there are no clues as to who the better power roles are that I'm aware of.

So yes, I want you to die at the Town's earliest convenience.

lewarcher 142 wrote:@Vi, second question: assuming that you are in fact suggesting a quickhammer on me, are you also suggesting that I shouldn't be given the chance to claim?
What do you mean, "shouldn't be given the chance to claim"? You've had that chance for a while now; you've just spent most of it whining.

lewarcher 142 wrote:@Vi, third question: do you have no concerns about a wagon that hit L-2 in less than 6 hours, within the first 24 hours after gamestart?
No, not really. We can pick off the opportunistic/bussing scum later; I think the Town has a good handle on who to pursue.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 116, xvart wrote:So your vote on Jason here was not RVS but a "gut scum read"? I know gut reads are by definition hard to explain, but I have a hard time swallowing that you had a gut scum read on anyone based on one purely RVS post.

Yup I had a gut scum read off one post. Gulp it down.

In post 116, xvart wrote:Again, I don't really care about Quilford's vote. It is the lack of explanation when the explanation was supposedly so simple, plus the fact that anyone could have any sort of read on Jason based on his first post. Trying to explain that post as having any affiliation to alignment is ridiculous, and in this context, scummy.

So... I'm scummy for finding Jason's first post in this game scummy? Your logic is getting really poor here. Every single post has a bearing on a players alignment. Also why didn't you pick on this apparently scummy move from me when I first mentioned it?

Amrun's post is ugh, I'm not seeing xvart town or glowball town for that matter. She seems very skittish which is giving me some light scum reads.

In post 139, Llamarble wrote:The point was to look town.
More specifically to be transparent about my reactions to THE UNIVERSE.

inb4towniesdon'tneedtobeworriedaboutlookingtown

Why are you still voting Reck Llama?

Also Vi is always one looking for a prompt lynch Lew, it's not scummy to me. Do you have any other scum reads? You seem to be whining a lot instead of actually scum hunting.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Ugh, I have been phoning it in pretty hard so far. I need to take a look at this later when I haven't just woken up and lack brain function.
green shirt thursdays
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:41 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

In post 144, Vi wrote:
Yes.

lewarcher 140 wrote:This is extremely scummy, especially coming from someone with your experience: cutting d1 short is never pro-town.
Again, world's tiniest violin.

Or, wait. I think I'm not reading into this enough.
Am I your first and so far ONLY call for who you think might be scum...? :shifty:

lewarcher 140 wrote:However, please answer my direct question before discussing my comment. You want me hammered right now?
That would seem impossible, since you're at L-2. However, given that your entire content has been either scummy (and don't tell me it's not, because a majority of players - the people on your wagon plus Sotty7 and Llamarble - have said your lynch would be a good idea) or whining about having a wagon, I really don't need to see anything else. If anyone else needed to see anything else, they would, y'know, be unvoting. This is a role madness game as advertised by zoraster, so going to Night can be more productive than in a normal game, especially since right now there are no clues as to who the better power roles are that I'm aware of.

So yes, I want you to die at the Town's earliest convenience.

lewarcher 142 wrote:@Vi, second question: assuming that you are in fact suggesting a quickhammer on me, are you also suggesting that I shouldn't be given the chance to claim?
What do you mean, "shouldn't be given the chance to claim"? You've had that chance for a while now; you've just spent most of it whining.

lewarcher 142 wrote:@Vi, third question: do you have no concerns about a wagon that hit L-2 in less than 6 hours, within the first 24 hours after gamestart?
No, not really. We can pick off the opportunistic/bussing scum later; I think the Town has a good handle on who to pursue.

Fair enough. I'd expect more judging from your mafia-theory activity on site, so I guess you are probably scum. Given the big influence that you have, and the fact that you just justified a quicklynch, I will now proceed to do this. I am town and I have a confirmable but probably expendable power-role. I can confirm the nature of the pet of a player. To have my role confirmed overnight, I need a player to claim what animal is his pet today. I will confirm the truth of the information at the beginning of day 2. I am ready to do it now, and I am not going to pick the player who will be used for this test. Vi can do it.

If no one wants to do it, or if everyone prefers to humor Vi, go on and lynch me. But lynch Vi after me, because his/her tiniest-violin (which I had to look up on urbandictionary) comment is ridiculous. Cutting short day 1 is an anti-town strategy, as it limits the chance of collecting information by the uninformed majority.

Once I am dead, the scum on my wagon will have to play the card "he was really scummy, we are town". Call them out on that. Vi is denying the scummy nature of a L-2 wagon that grew in 6 hours by using circular logic: many of us agree, so you are scummy. But the case that will likely get me lynched is based on me pointing out something anti-town and then deciding it was not a genuine scumtell.

This is my challenge.
Unvote; vote: Vi
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:46 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Role =/= Alignment

lew wrote:To have my role confirmed overnight, I need a player to claim what animal is his pet today. I will confirm the truth of the information at the beginning of day 2.

How you think this confirms your role, is beyond me.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:49 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vi is scum because she was pushing you?

I don't get it.