funkybike1
Goon
funkybike1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:22 am

Post by funkybike1 »

Anyone other than me, lol.
Seems that you're the only one that is still seriously tryingf to lynch me, though.
I've quit the site. Don't PM me; I won't respond.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:19 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

Nice counter but no. Last I checked everyone still thinks your scum but can't decide if it's wolfy scum or mafia scum. Normally we'd just lynch you but we need to kill mafia scum today
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:49 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 475, funkybike1 wrote:Anyone other than me, lol.

:roll:

Gonna be out for today, still fine with lynching any of the 3 I previously mentioned.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:11 am

Post by StefanB »

Votecount:

funkybike1: scooby (L-4)
TheOtherFiction: Rhinox (L-4)
Not voting: iamausername, Yosarian2, Rhinox, Primate, funkybike1, SirBastion, TheOtherFiction

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch
(expired on 2011-11-18 16:29:19)
VLA Scooby looked in
Last edited by StefanB on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yeah, funkybike is a still a good suspect, just out of sheer uselesness if nothing else.

I also think Scooby is a likely scum at this point. I get this vibe from him like he's just cruising through this game, staying under the radar, and doesn't seem really bothered by the situation we're in now. Very low posting all game, very little content, and today he pretty much just pops in and says "yeah, let's lynch the lurker" while not commenting on anything else. Something about his posting today makes me wonder if he's expecting to win today or tommmorow if he can just get one or two more mislynches.

Vote:scooby

Note that scooby and funkybike might both be scum, but they're probably not scum in the same group.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

I dont think scooby is scum when i look over his iso i get a good feeling. So I rather push on funkybike as my gut is telling me if we lynch scooby the town will lose this game.

So I'm going to join the safer wagon :D
vote: funkybike
Scum:

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

woah. I missed the TOF wagon there.

Rhinox got a case for that lynch? I know there was a lot on day 1 that got discarded on day 2. But is there anything new to add?
Scum:

scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by scooby »

In post 479, Yosarian2 wrote:Yeah, funkybike is a still a good suspect, just out of sheer uselesness if nothing else.

I also think Scooby is a likely scum at this point. I get this vibe from him like he's just cruising through this game, staying under the radar, and doesn't seem really bothered by the situation we're in now. Very low posting all game, very little content, and today he pretty much just pops in and says "yeah, let's lynch the lurker" while not commenting on anything else. Something about his posting today makes me wonder if he's expecting to win today or tommmorow if he can just get one or two more mislynches.

Vote:scooby

Note that scooby and funkybike might both be scum, but they're probably not scum in the same group.

Are you serious?

You get the impression I am cruising throuigh this game?? when I have pushed for TOF's and funky's lynch since day 1?

lets just lynch the lurker? Have you at least read what Ive said about him? You ISOed me, where did you get that my case against funky is that he is a lurker?

about today, meh, I dont think there is nothing much to say other than Im paranoid of basically everyone and that there is no scenario where funky is not scum.

Your vote is disingeniuos, Yosarian. I dont like it, specially since you think funky is scum and basically ereryone can be attacked of low content.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by iamausername »

what's all this nonsense about not lynching wolves? whatever happens, we're going to need them to kill mafia for us at some point. that's not a reason to avoid lynching them today.

as if there's any way to tell which particular brand of scum anyone is when none of them have died yet anyway.

VOTE: funkybike
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

and basically ereryone can be attacked of low content.

except me :D 88 posts and counting!
Scum:

Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

btw funkybike is now at
L-2
Scum:

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Scooby: You think you're not coasting through the game? Ok, then. Other then Funky, who do you think is scum? Who do you think is town?
TheOtherFiction
TheOtherFiction
Townie
TheOtherFiction
Townie
Townie

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by TheOtherFiction »

make that l-1
Vote: funky
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:33 am

Post by StefanB »

Votecount:

funkybike1: scooby, Sir Bastion, iamausername,TheOtherFiction (L-1)
TheOtherFiction: Rhinox (L-4)
Scooby: Yosarian2 (L-4)
Not voting: Primate, funkybike1

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch
(expired on 2011-11-18 16:29:19)
TheOtherFiction was missing from the votecounts, will add.
Last edited by StefanB on Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Primate »

In post 486, Yosarian2 wrote:Scooby: You think you're not coasting through the game? Ok, then. Other then Funky, who do you think is scum? Who do you think is town?
Would also like to hear this.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

hmm

I dont know if its because everyone in this game posts so little or if its a good sign that we are on the right track that funky has been sitting at l-1 for almost 11 hours

Cause that would mean that on his wagon are two townies and two wolves and its just a matter of the last townie to join us?

Or its just everyone posts so little and its taking 11 hours for another mafia scum member to sign on and hammer him.

any other game and i'd be convinced we were on to a winner but with the trickle of content here I cant be sure.

MOD: You have Rhinox listed twice in the above vote count

for now though I'm gonna run with what my brain is telling me to do and not my gut and see if it helps

unvote
Scum:

Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Primate »

I was going to hammer, but I want scooby to put his opinions down first.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 481, Sir Bastion wrote:woah. I missed the TOF wagon there.

Rhinox got a case for that lynch? I know there was a lot on day 1 that got discarded on day 2. But is there anything new to add?

Well I kinda already explained how by POE townhunting, all 3 of {TOF, funky, Primate} are probably scum. Reason is that I feel reasonably comfortable in my belief that the other 2 townies besides myself are in a group of {SirB, scooby, iama, yos2}. So really I am fine with lynching any of those 3 today.

I suppose I don't really have a better reason for picking TOF over the other options other than for 3 gut feelings: a) if I'm wrong about any of those 3 its probably primate, b) I'm nervous about everyone being ok to lynch funky today given that it means both scum factions are ok with it + the comment that means he's more likely wolf than mafia, and c) I feel like TOF has gone largely ignorned even though there have been times she was getting votes and for example when Hiraki was trying to get her lynched - no one was rushing to vote her but nobody was saying why she wasn't scum. So that just tells me that she's most likely mafia with 2 scum partners "defending" her by ignoring her and the points against her and focusing on lynching others throughout the game.

I don't really have any new case to add, but at this point cases aren't really the most important part. I think elmo had the right idea yesterday when he mentioned townhunting as a better strategy and I think its more relevant today. There are 2 townies besides myself.

Town

Rhinox
Sir B
{Scooby, Yos2, iama} <--- 1 town here, other 2 scum, equal level for now, haven't identified which of the 3 is town or scum
{Primate, TOF, funky} <--- all have to be scum by POE argument, factions mostly undetermined except for gut feelings

Nothing today so far has changed my feelings. Primate said some things, but is it enough to make me think he's town and all 3 of scooby, yos2, and iama are scum? Thats a real hard idea to swallow.

That TOF L-1 vote on funky sure looks like a mafia on cruise control knowing the lynch is not on one of their own. idk I guess maybe it could be a bus too. I'm just looking at TOF's iso yesterday. In #290:
In post 290, TheOtherFiction wrote:I don't think Funky is particularly scummy other than lurkerism, but in this game, that does look scummy.

So thats a pretty big fencesit. But after that point, she voted me, she voted scooby, she said hiraki was deserving of a wagon, then finally after iama's case she said she liked the funky case but never voted him. Then today no discussion of voting anyone else, just plopping down an L-1 vote. But either way there's just no way TOF is town. I can't even see her being more town than Primate, let alone scooby, yos, or iama. And yeah funky's not more town than anybody but my gut is telling me to lynch TOF first - that TOF is more likely mafia while funky is more likely wolf just based on how they're acting and things said.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:16 am

Post by StefanB »

Did correct it, in the above votecount, I had that wrong for the last 3 votecounts, sorry.
Rhinox has not become a doublevoter today.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

That is a confident case, not a strong one but confident and the quote from TOF from earlier is pretty damning.

coupled with the fact that you have been sitting on your own with it for a couple of days now makes me think you are on the right track.

The funky case quickly got to L-1 but then stalled. As I already said thats either a good case of him being scum as we need 1 more townie (2 town + 2 wolf) or the other wolf (3 town + 1 wolf) or of him being pressed on by mafia (3 mafia + me :( )

But you've been on TOF for quite a while and if funky was mafia his teammates at least would have raced to your wagon to take the pressure off him.

So its very tempting.

Problem is your original post starting this wagon was lacking a case, if you had started it with the above post and no one raced to it I would have called it a slamdunk case that TOF is mafia scum.

So i'm back to fighting myself over which of the two is more likely.

SO lets open it up. We are waiting on scooby's reads. Lets hear the reads of Funky and TOF too.

TOF, SCOOBY AND FUNKY: YOUR SCUM AND TOWN READS PLEASE?
Scum:

scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by scooby »

If Im doing this, then everyone SHOULD do this because.

At this moment, Im paranoid about everyone. I did some reread and I have some slight town reads but at this point everyone can be scum and what we should be doing right now is lynch whoever is the scummiest player alive. This is what Im thinking right now:

iamausername/Elmo: meh, not particularly town, not particularly scum
Yosarian2: neutral read until 479. Might be biased by OMGUS but with 5 scum alive, this attack reeks.
Sir Bastion: slight town read specially for the active noob read I have from him since D1
Rhinox (proded Day 2): meh, not particularly town, not particularly scum
Primate (Twice proded Day 1) (and once Day 3): strategetic posting, lurking means Pod is very likely scum
TheOtherFiction: accepted his initial case was weak, yet he pushed it, refusal to claim, using lolreactions to scumhunt, misrepresentation of posts trying to make me fight with iamusername, L-1s a player he barely suspected
funkybike1 (MaxMontag) (proded Day 1: lurker, strategic posting, zero content, clamining VT at L-3, his only suspect in the game was havingfitz

So at this point Im fine with either TOF or funky because THERE IS NO SCENARIO where they are not scum.
TheOtherFiction
TheOtherFiction
Townie
TheOtherFiction
Townie
Townie

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:45 pm

Post by TheOtherFiction »

Since I am town, I have to disagree. Part of my problem in this game is I feel like I'm surround by scum (I am...) but as said above, Funky is probably wolf. I want him gone. Then I want mafia lynched/shot. THe wolf(s) are gonna need to kill mafia over town. I think that Rhin is mafia, Yos2 is mafia, Scooby is mafia.

I think Funky and Hiraki are wolves.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

Hiraki is a wolf???

I don't think even the mod knew that? Interesting slip.
Scum:

Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:21 am

Post by Primate »

Wolves would know their kill. TOF is mafia if scum.

@Scooby: sure. I will post my reads later.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 495, scooby wrote:
Yosarian2: neutral read until 479. Might be biased by OMGUS but with 5 scum alive, this attack reeks.

Yeah, this is pretty bad; considering all game all you've really done is first followed the TOF wagon I started, and then later followed the funkybike wagon I started, saying now that you think I'm scum because you don't like that I suspect you really seems scummy.

Return to “Completed Open Games”