That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 472, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 467, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 464, Untrod Tripod wrote:Where was that criticism yesterday? Oh, you had to wait until after the flip for it to become a bad thing. Spare me this opportunistic bs.

I re-read some pieces. I had little no idea who you thought was scum, still don't.

Fill me in?
Your response is a non sequitar. You didn't call me on role speculation while we were talking about it, you waited until after the flip. That's opportunistic. It seems like you only thought it was an issue when he flipped town.

No.

I called everyone on role/set up spec while it went down if you remember. After the flip I tried to figure out what info it gave me with how people were reacting, I looked at your ISO and saw that you only started pushing on Lew after his claim and then seemed overly focused on the claim itself. I find that scummy.

So I'll ask you again. Who is scum?
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:44 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 2

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Cogito Ergo Sum ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Debonair Danny DiPietro ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Ghostlin ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

glowball ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

JasonT1981 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Kublai Khan ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Llamarble ( 3 )
Sotty7,
Amrun,
JasonT1981,
[/color]
(L - 5 )

Quilford ( 1 )
VP Baltar,
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Sotty7 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Untrod Tripod ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Vi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

VP Baltar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

xvart ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 11 )
Quilford, Untrod Tripod, Ghostlin, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Kublai Khan, glowball, Vi, Roxi, Cogito Ergo Sum, xvart, Llamarble,

Total Votes ( 15 )

Needed to Lynch [ 8 ]

Deadline: Nov. 28th at 20:00 EST
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:47 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I thought the youtube tags weren't supposed to work in game forums.

@xvart - if you had been around at the end of the day yesterday, would you have still had your vote on Quilford?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Vote: Llam

While he's posted more analysis than he did last night, he's not really backed it up, and spent most of Day 1 being The Load.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Ghostlin »

CES: What was the meaning or the point of your governor bluff last night?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 474, Llamarble wrote:How about you give me your OWN thoughts about me KK?

Null/leaning scum

You were awfully-waffly towards the lewarcher82 wagon.

You seems slimy. I wouldn't buy a used car from you.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 478, Ghostlin wrote:

While he's posted more analysis than he did last night, he's not really backed it up, and spent most of Day 1 being The Load.

This is A. Wrong and B. Not really relevant to my alignment.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Alright, looking at glowball/Llamarble connection, I begin with Llamarble

In post 204, Llamarble wrote:
In post 44, lewarcher82 wrote:
In post 35, glowball wrote:Also, this is petsPick!

Tell me about your actual pets, no details of course. Just sharing, I'll go first. I have a puppy she's about 1.5 years and I LOVE HER she is fluffy and adorable!

This is a terrible idea. This equates you claiming a fluffy and adorable puppy. How is it possible that you do not realise this? And besides, this is fishing. Say that someone tells you that his dog is a German Shepherd who can find anything when he follows his nose. You will just assume that this person is likely a cop. Now I am forced to wonder which one is the explanation of your behaviour. (1) Reckless town - who just won the "VI of the game" trophy despite quil's efforts or (2) fishy scum.

If knowing who cats are gives you vigging powers, wouldn't that be grounds for species-claim?

Here defending Glowballs call for claims.

In post 212, Llamarble wrote:
In post 115, glowball wrote:
In post 43, Amrun wrote:posting to say I exist but not reading this game til tomorrow

It's tomorrow, and you're the only one not voting and neither is "roxi" so I'm assuming the vote belongs to you?

IDK... care to comment on this?

Hahaha truly you are fishy mcfisherwoman.
And 'oh man I'll own the VI label!' can be read as "YES! AN EXCUSE TO BE ANTI-TOWN."

Glowball is town.

defence of Glow again, calling her town.

More defending of Glow

In post 451, Llamarble wrote:
Jason - II had town on him early but I was totally wrong. 135, 161, the quote striping post is just amazing and the glowball vote is :terrible:

In post 456, Llamarble wrote:
In post 68, Quilford wrote:
Pretty sure glowball is scum if lewarcher is scum.

Hated this.

now to look at Glowball...Glow has made no mention of Llamarble the entire game, nor made any reference to any Llamarble posting, quotes from Alright, looking at glowball/Llamarble connection, I begin with Llamarble

Tell me about your actual pets, no details of course. Just sharing, I'll go first. I have a puppy she's about 1.5 years and I LOVE HER she is fluffy and adorable!

This is a terrible idea. This equates you claiming a fluffy and adorable puppy. How is it possible that you do not realise this? And besides, this is fishing. Say that someone tells you that his dog is a German Shepherd who can find anything when he follows his nose. You will just assume that this person is likely a cop. Now I am forced to wonder which one is the explanation of your behaviour. (1) Reckless town - who just won the "VI of the game" trophy despite quil's efforts or (2) fishy scum.

If knowing who cats are gives you vigging powers, wouldn't that be grounds for species-claim?

In post 43, Amrun wrote:posting to say I exist but not reading this game til tomorrow

It's tomorrow, and you're the only one not voting and neither is "roxi" so I'm assuming the vote belongs to you?

And 'oh man I'll own the VI label!' can be read as "YES! AN EXCUSE TO BE ANTI-TOWN."

Glowball is town.

More defending of Glow

Jason - II had town on him early but I was totally wrong. 135, 161, the quote striping post is just amazing and the glowball vote is :terrible:

Hated this.

now to look at Glowball...Glow has made no mention of Llamarble the entire game, nor made any reference to any Llamarble posting...

I 100% believe there to be a connection or even through quotes within quotes....

I 100% believe there to be a connection
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 481, Llamarble wrote:
In post 478, Ghostlin wrote:

This is A. Wrong and B. Not really relevant to my alignment.

But is a comment on your gameplay, which is showing you to be doing very little... therefor is relevant.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Llamarble »

I may have started late, but I already have the third highest post count in the thread.
I was REALLY busy last week and did pretty much zero in all my games. Now I'm back to being active again.
Hence wrong.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Llamarble »

VP is scum except for the "I have role information suggesting Lew's claim is false" thing.
Then again I guess as scum with a non cat / dog I could say something like that.
VOTE: VP Baltar
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:35 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 485, Llamarble wrote:VP is scum except for the "I have role information suggesting Lew's claim is false" thing.
Then again I guess as scum with a non cat / dog I could say something like that.

can you outline a proper case, please.

In post 484, Llamarble wrote:I may have started late, but I already have the third highest post count in the thread.

2rd highest post count doesn't mean squat when you aint producing any content to back that up.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:35 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

3rd*
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Llamarble »

I prefer to have other people read his ISO and see if they get to the same place I got to.
The thing that bothered me most was the way he harped on the 'getting a scumread off Jason's first vote' thing which made perfect sense to me.
In post 90, VP Baltar wrote:I don't honestly believe anyone could get a town read out of something like that.

Is just such a scum way to attack. Scum love to attack town they think are 'honestly' doing weird things.

In post 88, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 85, Sotty7 wrote:From what I have seen of Quliford he does this kinda thing, it's a null tell. But you were all over it like it was a massive thing. I don't see it. I think you blew it up.

I blew it up like a massive thing because I questioned him on it and voted him when he didn't answer? Also, I've never played with Quilford that I recall (though I admittedly have a bad memory for that kind of thing), so I'm just gonna calls em like I sees em. Didn't look null to me. Looked like buddying. Only scum are gonna have town reads at that point in the game because they know who the town is.

Scum also chain sentences together in this manner more often than town do.

VP does have the 'my role conflicts with Lew's let's lynch' towntell and the bit about whether we should have Roxi claim felt a smidgeon town though.
Still think there's a good chance he'll flip scum.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:02 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 485, Llamarble wrote:VP is scum except for the "I have role information suggesting Lew's claim is false" thing.

lol, something will stick soon I'm sure. Why am I scum exactly?
YOUR AD HERE

Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Llamarble »

In post 486, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 484, Llamarble wrote:I may have started late, but I already have the third highest post count in the thread.

2rd highest post count doesn't mean squat when you aint producing any content to back that up.

I have more 'content' than you do. And I DEFINITELY have read deeper into the game.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:06 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I seriously beg to differ......
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:08 am

Post by VP Baltar »

so I used the word "honestly" and I am verbose. That's your best case on Day 2?

unvote, vote: Llama
choo choo

Hey quilford, you should get in here an bus quick. This wagon is bound to go fast.
YOUR AD HERE

Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Llamarble »

I also don't like the fact that you voted Lew more or less entirely for role-disagreement, and that he flipped town after that.
If scum think they see a hole in a townie's claim that's like BLOOOOODD IN WATER LYNCHLYNCHLYNCHLYNCH.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Llamarble »

Though the other wagon yesterday was also on me-town, so there's not really a lot to be gained from who was where at all.
By and large that D1 sucked. It lasted like 4 days and the main wagon was based largely on setup talk.
People are complaining about me not getting my reads not locked in over that period of time??
The Quilford-Sotty-Xvart-VP-Jason thing was much more interesting than the actual lynch.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:23 am

Post by glowball »

I hate it when I agree with a wagon but the reasoning/people on the wagon are flawed. JasonT is making no sense which is making it hard for me to get behind this wagon.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:25 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 495, glowball wrote:I hate it when I agree with a wagon but the reasoning/people on the wagon are flawed. JasonT is making no sense which is making it hard for me to get behind this wagon.

What is not making sense to you?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:27 am

Post by glowball »

In post 496, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 495, glowball wrote:I hate it when I agree with a wagon but the reasoning/people on the wagon are flawed. JasonT is making no sense which is making it hard for me to get behind this wagon.

What is not making sense to you?

What your motivation is for connecting me to Llam. You went out of your way to find a connection, you're forcing it. There are several players in this game that I haven't mentioned at all yet you use that as another reason to connect me to Llam. What if I said "Jason is awesome" 100x? Then WE have a connection too, right? GOODNESS.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:29 am

Post by glowball »

It just seems like you are trying to line up lynches by connecting me to Llam weakly. Scum defend Town. Town defend Scum mistakenly. Scum defend Scum. Town defend Town. The fact that you are pushing that one point so much is forcing me to take a second look at you.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 482, jasonT1981 wrote:Alright, looking at glowball/Llamarble connection, I begin with Llamarble

Glowball is town.

More defending of Glow

Hated this.

now to look at Glowball...Glow has made no mention of Llamarble the entire game, nor made any reference to any Llamarble posting, quotes from Alright, looking at glowball/Llamarble connection, I begin with Llamarble

Glowball is town.

More defending of Glow

Hated this.

now to look at Glowball...Glow has made no mention of Llamarble the entire game, nor made any reference to any Llamarble posting...

I 100% believe there to be a connection or even through quotes within quotes....

I 100% believe there to be a connection

And your point is....? Besides your 'there's a connection', what's the connection?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”