Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:56 am

Post by bvoigt »

UNVOTE: Twistedspoon
VOTE: jerobbo

I don't think the cautious, unsure style of his catchup post matches his current insistence that Amrun is scum and his fervor to get a wagon started.
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:59 am

Post by jerobbo »

Quilford and SH...why are you still voting for me? Get on Amrun.

bvoigt, if you'd care to read my earlier posts, I explicitly stated that once I was caught up and properly into the game I would be more affirmative with my actions and I'm doing exactly that.
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

After the 29th misspelling of my name, please feel free to just call me jer.

Currently in
games. Completed
games. See my wiki for details.
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:00 am

Post by jerobbo »

Amrum is one of the scum, why would I
not
be fervently trying to get a wagon going. I'd not be doing my duty if I didn't
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:38 am

Post by bvoigt »

In post 1026, jerobbo wrote:bvoigt, if you'd care to read my earlier posts, I explicitly stated that once I was caught up and properly into the game I would be more affirmative with my actions and I'm doing exactly that.

Where?
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:51 am

Post by jerobbo »

Honestly I'd prefer it if you just read the thread but let me find some examples for you..

In post 849, jerobbo wrote:(Please bear with me as I've just read the whole thing in one sitting

In post 852, jerobbo wrote:things would be different if I was in from the start but I feel a brief list of my thoughts after an initial read through is the best way to get involved.

In post 877, jerobbo wrote: I've given my opinion on how I think people are looking after replacing in. Cut me some slack, I'm still getting everybodys names correct

In post 913, jerobbo wrote:however I'm of course being cautious because I'm still getting a feel for everyone.

I now feel comfortable enough that Amrun is scum to push for a lynch. I don't even see why the fact I was cautios when I frst replaced in and now I'm being more aggressive is a scumtell. If anything it's very Town...Read, take everything in and get a feel for the game then when your comfrtable with the game go after the scum.

If you have a better way of replacing in to a game, please do share.
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Amrun is near-conf.town to me

atm I'm thinking two of the mafiosi are bv and fat right now (gut and pofe atm), but will give them the respect of not pushing their wagon until I actually get some good evidence on one of them (just in case they are town and because it is quite unfair to do this without providing reasons above gut)

I'm just a little busy atm
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:57 am

Post by jerobbo »

In post 1030, Twistedspoon wrote:Amrun is near-conf.town to me

How do you figure that?
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

because I just reckon she would have had no real reason to refuse joining the NS wagon after all the invitations she was offered to do so. What motive would she have had to push a CP lynch when a NS lynch was far easier and far safer as scum? She wouldn't have stuck out half as much either had she chosen to join the NS wagon and would have appeased the townsmembers who called her to join the wagon. There was no reason for her to push a lurker's wagon to no avail when the perfect myslynch was being offered to her on a golden platter

Amrun scum makes no sense to me and it shouldn't to you

Having also played with her numerous times, including once as her mafiosi buddy, I'm confident this is Anyún town

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

most of, if not all of, the scum will have been on the NS wagon. It was the perfect myslynch for scum to ride on or push.

we should be looking there way before we even consider amrun and the rest of the non-NS voters.

~Screwtape
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:15 am

Post by jerobbo »

So if you think all the scum are on the NS wagon, then Amrun not joining the wagon would have been a pretty clever scum move.

NS looked like he was going down anyway, so not hopping on the wagon when she knew he was going to flip town could well have been a good move.

Sure, it's a lot of ifs and buts but its no different to your reasoning on why she is town.

Unfortunately this is my first game on this site so I have no experience of playing with any of you before so everything I have is purely based on this game. And purely based on this game I think Amrun is scum.
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

In post 1034, jerobbo wrote:So if you think all the scum are on the NS wagon, then Amrun not joining the wagon would have been a pretty clever scum move.

we only have to lynch two though

assuming one scum isn't on the wagon, it's still far easier (and more likely to lynch) to lynch the suspect ones who rode the gift-given NS wagon
In post 1034, jerobbo wrote:So if you think all the scum are on the NS wagon, then Amrun not joining the wagon would have been a pretty clever scum move.

NS looked like he was going down anyway, so not hopping on the wagon when she knew he was going to flip town could well have been a good move.

he was going down because scum were involved in his lynch. Therefore scum are more likely to be on the wagon

Some scum were (almost) definitely on the wagon. We do not know for sure if there were some off of it. There is a much larger uncertainty off of the wagon

therefore I do not see why we're making things harder for ourselves. We should be lynching the obvious ones. Amrun isn't obvious scum at all, and even if she was we'd only be making it harder for ourselves as there are almost certainly two on the wagon.

~Screwtape
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:36 am

Post by jerobbo »

Well FruitBasket was on the wagon and interestingly NS said in one of his last posts that he thought FB was the most scummy person on his wagon. Have already said I'd be happy with a FB lynch.

I'm not sure about anyone else who was on it. Bvoigt voting for me comes across as scummy, because a) he's reasoning is wrong and b) even it was correct it's not a valid reason for a lynch. Fatlikepig gives me funny vibes sometimes but nothing concrete.

Still, I'm sticking with Amrun.
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Amrun »

There was almost definitely at least one scum off of the NS wagon, as perfect a mislynch opportunity as it was.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:06 am

Post by pidgey »

This is gonna be a little derp but i will make a bigger post later.

Jerobbo is townish to me, dunno, his theory is kinda dumb though. I mean, sure they both can be scum but for other reasons, not for the ones he provided. Still, im pretty sure he is townish.

Bvoigt i feel bleh about. Like, im going through his posts and its just giving me a bit scum vibe. Post 718 is kinda scummy. But its against j and he ended up night killed... But it could be the wifom he needs... Buh, i dunno. Maybe town.

Amrun is scummy yeah, ive mentioned it in other posts and her last posts dont help much. I wouldnt be that opposed to a lynch but i prefer others right now.

Seems like theres been a lot of 1 on 1 arguments on day 2.

Quilford is probably not gonna be lynched but i would probably lynch him if it was my desicion.

TS...i should go through his iso later, he looks town to me but who knows. We will see when i go through that. Im worried if he's scum though..

Fruit basket. I keep fkn forgetting he is in the game. Thats very bad. When scum plays cautiously its exactly what they expect, so since this has happened to me i should probably iso him later, too. Will do that later too.

Fatlikepig, do not liked that he did have a lot of chances to form an opinion on my "tell stance". Then when equi says somwthing he goes yeah yeah this and that. Not liking the iso either, 782 strikes as scummy. 867 is just weird. Other posts here and there are not good....

Bleh, he is scummy. Id revote quilford but thats obv not gonna happen so im leaving my vote for now, might change after i go through amrun, fruit, and ts. Who knows.

Fuck cellphone texting!
-----------------
Sup
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Fruit Basket »

In post 1032, Twistedspoon wrote:There was no reason for her to push a lurker's wagon to no avail when the perfect myslynch was being offered to her on a golden platter

she didn't push ANYTHING. she just did fucking nothing. she's scum and we're lynching her today.
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Fruit Basket »

In post 1038, pidgey wrote:Fruit basket. I keep fkn forgetting he is in the game. Thats very bad. When scum plays cautiously its exactly what they expect, so since this has happened to me i should probably iso him later, too. Will do that later too.

i don't even understand what this means. also how can you keep forgetting i'm in the game? i've got the most posts.
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Fruit Basket »

@Ekwee how is your read through going
fatlikepig
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:41 am

Post by fatlikepig »

Why is 782 scummy?

You still haven't addressed the fact that you accused me of following Equi, only to go and to the same with TS, Pidgey.

Where's Quil? :/
Sproink!
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Equinox »

Prod dodge!

Sorry for the absence. The past few days have been insane, and now I'm slowly catching up on my Mafia games. I'm scheduling this game for when I come back later this evening; if I can't catch up in a reasonable time frame, I'll replace out.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:08 am

Post by pidgey »

What's there to address about that?

You did had the chance to accuse me of whatever before equi made his vote. But you didn't. That didn't happen to me.

FB, I dunno why i keep forgetting you are playing. What im saying is that you are not in my radar at all so im gonna iso you later to get an opinion of you. Doesn't mean you are scummy or townie, just unnoticed to me... for some reason.
-----------------
Sup
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:27 am

Post by bvoigt »

@jerobbo: I still think my reasoning is correct. Up to post #916, you were still cautious, saying you needed to reread again. In #941, you provided a couple of town reads, but nothing new against Amrun. Then you asked her a question in #981, and after that, it was like the flip of a switch:

In post 986, jerobbo wrote:But nah you're not bussing anyone, you were just going to have a fierce argument so people would ignore you and let the two of you go at it.

It was all too forced.

In post 988, jerobbo wrote:
In post 982, Amrun wrote:Missed it.

SH, please clarify your question.

Missed it and then asking for clarification as well - surely using only one stalling tactic would have been enough??

Clearly, you went from caution to forcefulness, and to me, it didn't feel like a natural progression. Rather, it looked like insincerity in trying to appear town. Furthermore, it accomplished a scum agenda: you were first able to keep your options open until you decided what the best lynch was, and now you're trying to convince the town to go through with this lynch.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Quilford »

VOTE: bvoigt

More later.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:52 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

In post 1039, Fruit Basket wrote:
In post 1032, Twistedspoon wrote:There was no reason for her to push a lurker's wagon to no avail when the perfect myslynch was being offered to her on a golden platter

she didn't push ANYTHING. she just did fucking nothing. she's scum and we're lynching her today.

I remember her pushing my wagon very hard before i replaced in

~Screwtape
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:39 am

Post by jerobbo »

In post 1045, bvoigt wrote:@jerobbo: I still think my reasoning is correct.

It's not.

In post 1045, bvoigt wrote:
Clearly, you went from caution to forcefulness, and to me, it didn't feel like a natural progression.

Well I'm sorry but it was - I've said it several times and shown you my posts where I said I was being careful until I was comfortable in the game. Your reasons for voting me are obviously wrong and you're making yourself look bad.

Interested to see Equi and Quil's posts later.
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
ScreamingHawk
ScreamingHawk
Goon
ScreamingHawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:20 am

Post by ScreamingHawk »

In post 1026, jerobbo wrote:Quilford and SH...why are you still voting for me? Get on Amrun.

Done exams. Woo.

I'm still voting you because I don't see anyone particularly scummy and will change my vote when I do. Also it is NOT going on Amrun at this point.
"ScreamingHawk just doesn't understand logic. It's quite apparent, really." - Hiraki

Return to “Completed Open Games”